Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #61
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Oh man, that's a good one...

I'm going to have to remember that one, that's crazy... I don't understand how guys think the single word answer works to keep a conversation going. I get so tired of carrying the whole conversation. Then I feel self conscious about talking too much, and the whole thing is a spiral to badness.

But seriously, the door, how inattentive can you be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
First of all, I completely understand enjoying doing it for someone. It makes me enjoy it more when I know the guy really wants it or is really enjoying it.

And to answer your question, one time a guy asked me if he could take me to dinner sometime. I said yes and we texted for a few days ( I was very bush and couldn't have dinner until like four days later) and so when it was finally all planned and stuff he was supposed to pick me up at six at my house. He told me where we were going was a surprise but to dress kinda nice (nothing crazy formal needed though) just not t shirt and shorts. So far everything was fine. I got ready and was prepared to go at six. He got there at seven.. I actually thought he was going to stand me up by that time and had changed into more comfortable clothes. When he came he apologized, I changed back, and we left. He took me to Olive Garden (not complaining about that, I like Italian food) but when we got there he closed the door in my face, not purposefully but still I ran into it. And then he was very awkward to talk to, not asking me questions and only answering mine in short one sentence answers with nothing to go on to further the conversation on that topic. We ordered and I ordered some sort of seafood dish (can't remember exactly) but I remember him being disgusted by what I ordered, apparently he hates fish, and the whole time I was eating looked at me like I was crazy. We left and he took me home. In the car he tried to kiss me, which I was not feeling after how the date had gone. He was just not very interesting, so I kinda turned so he kissed my cheek and then he had the audacity to say "yeah it's a good thing we didn't kiss, your breath kinda smells like fish from what you ordered". I went in my house and we did not talk again after that.
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #62
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by megirl104 View Post
I'm going to have to remember that one, that's crazy... I don't understand how guys think the single word answer works to keep a conversation going. I get so tired of carrying the whole conversation. Then I feel self conscious about talking too much, and the whole thing is a spiral to badness.

But seriously, the door, how inattentive can you be...
Exactly! It's not as though he did it on purpose but he walked through before me and didn't even think to hold it for five seconds (as I was a little behind because I got tripped up on my shoe a bit in a sidewalk crack) so just let it swing shut!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #63
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Not to mention...

Not to mention, Olive Garden... I mean I like the place too (oh I could eat that salad for days :-p ) but, someplace nice, no t-shirt, that is totally a t-shirt place... maybe I'm crazy and should stop wearing t-shirts to the olive garden.

Quote:
Exactly! It's not as though he did it on purpose but he walked through before me and didn't even think to hold it for five seconds (as I was a little behind because I got tripped up on my shoe a bit in a sidewalk crack) so just let it swing shut!
Old 06-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #64
2bchew
getDare Addict

True,everybody knows some place nice means white castle to split a burger.
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #65
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Not to mention, Olive Garden... I mean I like the place too (oh I could eat that salad for days :-p ) but, someplace nice, no t-shirt, that is totally a t-shirt place... maybe I'm crazy and should stop wearing t-shirts to the olive garden.
I thought the same thing! It is a good place and I understand that we are high school students and he doesn't have a ton of money to blow (he did pay btw) but he didn't have to get my hopes up by saying 'nice place' because I too have gone to Olive Garden in a tshirt. Hell I go to Olive Garden post swim meet all the time in a tshirt with wet hair and smelling like chlorine!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #66
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Okay, but...

I love the sarcasm, but I can't help myself around white castle, I love white castle... not that it's nice by any means, what a dump, but OMG sliders ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
True,everybody knows some place nice means white castle to split a burger.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #67
2bchew
getDare Addict

Yea White Castle is much better late night food than taco bell.Actually my favorite not home made burger.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #68
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Okay

Okay, we can't take over Mandi's thread... but yea, taco bell is gross...

So Mandi, worst hamburger you've ever eaten :-p

Quote:
Yea White Castle is much better late night food than taco bell.Actually my favorite not home made burger.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:11 PM   #69
2bchew
getDare Addict

And Mandi have you ever had White castle?

Anybody ever take you there on a date?
Old 06-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #70
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I actually love Taco Bell! And I eat it way too often!

But anyway just so everyone knows, I know this turned into a bit of a conversation about squirting and bashing my date but I am still answering questions! Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know!!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #71
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Okay, we can't take over Mandi's thread... but yea, taco bell is gross...

So Mandi, worst hamburger you've ever eaten :-p

One my boyfriend and I tried to make on his grill haha neither of us had ever really grilled before and we burnt the hell out of the hamburgers

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #72
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default So sorry I killed it :-(

So sorry I killed your thread (but ew taco bell :-p)

Anyway, where were you when you started your period, did you have to tell anyone that you wish you hadn't had to tell, and did your dad know/freak

Quote:
I actually love Taco Bell! And I eat it way too often!

But anyway just so everyone knows, I know this turned into a bit of a conversation about squirting and bashing my date but I am still answering questions! Please feel free to ask me anything you want to know!!
Old 06-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #73
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
And Mandi have you ever had White castle?

Anybody ever take you there on a date?
I had White Castle once (didnt really care for it that time but I was young so who knows)

And nope, just my dad took me there!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #74
Pingu
Be afraid

Do you see yourself being part of the S/M lifestyle permanently or do you think it is something that you are just experimenting with at a young age?
Old 06-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #75
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
So sorry I killed your thread (but ew taco bell :-p)

Anyway, where were you when you started your period, did you have to tell anyone that you wish you hadn't had to tell, and did your dad know/freak
You didn't kill it! I loved our conversation!

And for my first period I got soooooo lucky. I got home from school on a Friday and my stomach hurt so bad, honestly I thought I was constipated or something, and I was just curled up in a ball all night. Then when I was getting ready for bed I used the restroom and noticed blood in the toilet. I finished, got up, and went to wake up my mom to tell her. She gave me some
Pads, told me what to do and then I went to sleep. My dad knew but he didn't care or anything. He is pretty cool about everything

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk