My Punishments.

My PM dares.PM me NUDE and I will be naked for as long as you tell me to be
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:18 PM   #62
littlegrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
I guess this story is dead?

Would you (or anyone) like me to continue?

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #63
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

I would enjoy it if you continued!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:16 PM   #64
Phoenix713

Please continue! I was really getting into it.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #65
Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegrey View Post
Would you (or anyone) like me to continue?
Heck yea continue it, one of the best stories there is on here!

My Punishments.

My PM dares.PM me NUDE and I will be naked for as long as you tell me to be
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #66
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 1

Okiee dokiee so I do apologise in advance for taking so long to update after being asked to complete the story. D’ya know what? I’ve been so so busy with work and stuff that I haven’t had a chance to write. I also thought I had a ghost writer but they bailed so it all fell on my shoulders again. Haha so here goes…Nude Sleepover: The College Edition!

If you’re only joining us for the first time you are very very welcome. However, I do recommend reading the first story. Not because it is necessary for this part but because it’s the basis of the story’s popularity and has given people a number of orgasms.

However, as it’s been a while for those avid fans - here’s a recap (and for those who can’t be bothered reading it all:

Hannah and Tom had a sleepover and invited Laura over. It ended in some hot and steamy sex and Laura got pregnant. However Laura was hit by a bus and died just weeks after finding out she was pregnant and died. Then there was the weird plane crash about the island (very Lost) which turned out to be a dream. And now we are here - College.

So enjoy this next instalment of the story and feel free to comment (please do) and KIK me (littlegrey2012). All feedback is appreciated and I will try to reply.

You know you love me
xoxo
littlegrey
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Ahhhhh College. College life has been treating me well so far. Me (Ashley) and Tom live in off-campus housing just outside of Florida main city. It’s a little villa - mostly something holiday makers would use with a private pool. It is extremely private - 20 feet walls surround the villa and literally no one can get in without our express permission - or push of a button to open the gate. The reason we loved the privacy so much I guess boils down to one main reason - nudity. I say loved, because Tom stopped living with me last 3 months. We had a bad break up again and we haven’t spoken in a month. I guess this is really it this time. I spend most of my time now just chilling out in the villa (nude) and doing university stuff.

Apart from my break up life hasn't been too bad - in fact let me tell you about this one time I was hanging out with my brother Peter in the villa…

I was lying out by the pool getting a nice tan when I heard the gate phone ring. I got up and went into the kitchen to retrieve the phone.

“Ashley speaking, who is it?”

“Ash, it’s me - Peter. Lemme in ya geek.”

“Okiee dokiee come on in”

I pressed the button and opened the gate. Around a minute later Peter walked through the front door. This minute had given me just enough time to slip upstairs.

“I’ll be down in just…a…minute” I said as I squeezed into some short white shorts and a blue crop top. Very summery and predictable - but hot all the same. It was a hot day, so it seemed appropriate. As I walked down stairs I noticed that Peter had shed his clothes and was standing in all his glory in the middle of my living room!!!

“Peter, what the fuck are you doing?!”

He smiled calmly and winked at me, “What are you doing, Ash? Isn’t this how you do things around here?”

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
Old 06-02-2014, 02:11 PM   #67
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for continuing! I can't wait for your next installment!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 06-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #68
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 2

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 2

Let’s talk ages for a quick second, just to get things into perspective.

Ashley: 20
Pete: 19
Hannah: 19
Tom: 20

__________________________________________________ ________________

“Pete, you can’t…be…naked” I could feel the heat building in my pussy. It had been so long since I had had a cock in my pussy…Oh God I badly I wanted to jump him there and then and feel his cock engulfed by my pussy…Oh God this was so wrong.

“Ash…You’re always nude. I was just getting in the spirit of things around here…” He moved closer to me and I couldn’t tell if his movements were sexual or not.

“Pete…” I was becoming short of breath as I became very aware of the burning sensation between my legs, “Put some clothes on, I’m your sister”

“Doll I’m just chilling naked…calm your tits.” He winked at me and walked past me to the kitchen. I stood, sort of in awe for a second at how relaxed my brother was being about all this as he waved his 5” unerect cock in my face for no apparent reason. My better angels were telling me to keep my clothes and let him stay naked with the hope he would eventually feel uncomfortable and put some on. However my badder demons won as I found myself stripping of my clothes down to my pink, soaked panties.

My brother came back just as I was sliding my panties down my legs with a beer in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. “That’s not exactly what I’d call calming your tits, Ash” he said with that devilish grin. He handed me the glass of wine and proceed to make his way toward the sofa with his beer. He sat down and I followed him over to the other sofa.

“I’m sure Hannah wouldn’t be too excited at you being naked in front of me.”

“You’re my sister - I’m hardly here fucking you, am I?”

Part of me was so relieved to here that he wasn’t interested in sex and he genuinely was just trying to adapt to my apparent ‘way of life’ around my house. And yet, the tiniest slither of me was a tad disappointed that I wasn’t gonna get that huge, shaved cock shoved into my pussy until I squirted all over it.

“Yeah I suppose that’s true. How is Hannah anyway? And Penelope? I feel like I haven’t been round to yours in ages.”

“You feel like that because you haven’t. We haven’t seen you since Penelope was born.”

I looked at him puzzled.

“She’s 6 months now, Ashley.”

“I’m sorry, Pete. I’ve just been going through so much with Tom recently and…”

Pete interrupted my train of thought. “Yeah, Tom was supposed to be coming round today.”

“Here? Today?! What?!”

“No. To ours. To see Penelope and have a catch up with Hannah.”

“Pete, you're out of the house while Tom is with your girlfriend?!”

“Em…yeah they're old friends I supposed that would be okay.”

“You have no idea about Tom and Hannah’s history, do you?”

Pete got a slightly worried look on his face as he set his beer down and moved forward in his seat, “What history?”
Old 06-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #69
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 3

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 3

The following is set at Pete and Hannah’s house in Seattle is occurring alongside current events in Florida told from Hannah’s POV.

“Tom, would you like a drink?” I shouted from the kitchen. Tom had come round to see Penelope and have a little chat. Unfortunately he was a little early as Pete’s mom still had the baby for a few hours to give me a little break - I hadn’t been expecting Tom until later in the evening.

“Yes please, H, coke will be fine.” Tom shouted from the living room.

I brought his coke in and sat down beside him on the same sofa. He was still as cute as I remember - I will never be able to understand why Ashley broke up with him.

“How’ve you been?” I asked him.

I know its so cliche, but I didn’t know what else to say to him. To be honest the last time I had been alone with Tom he’d been naked on my bedroom floor almost six years ago now. We had always either been in a group or too busy to meet up.

“I’m good. I’m living out in New York City now - attempting to achieve the big dream.”

He gave small laugh which indicated that it wasn't going very well so I didn’t bother to prod any further into something he clearly didn't want to discuss.

There was a rather awkward pause. “Tom…”

“We don’t have to talk about it, Hannah.”

“Tom,” I persisted, “How have you been since…you know…Laura?”

“It’s been six years, Hannah.”

“That’s not an answer to my question.”

“She died. What else is there to it I suppose?”

“Tom -“

“Hannah, please. Stop. I do not want to talk about this.”

He went to get up off the sofa but I grabbed his arm.

“Don’t go.”
I stared into his eyes. I felt a strange sensation burning through my body. My pussy was becoming wet all of sudden - and how inappropriate. We were discussing a friend of ours who died and I was suddenly becoming very very horny. However it eventually passed and things got back to normal.

A few hours passed as we chugged away at the beers, talking a load of shit and not really thinking a lot about deep and meaningful conversation. We talked about high school and old friends and how college was going for us. Ashley came up briefly but we quickly moved on from that awkward and depressing conversation.

Around 9pm it was starting to get dark when the phone rang; it was Pete.

“Hey honey, listen it’s getting late so I rang mom and she's gonna keep Penelope for you and I’m gonna stay up here with Ashley and fly up tomorrow - is that okay?”

“Of course, yeah, I’m just sitting talking to Tom so I’ll call you before I go to bed.”

“Okay honey, love you.”

I went and sat back down beside Tom. “Pete isn't coming home, so why don’t you go get us another beer?”

We sat for another 30 minutes or so when, while talking about old times the infamous ‘Sleepover’ finally came up.

“Oh fuck,” I said, “I remember that was the first night I ever shaved my pussy. God that must’ve been such a sight for you.”

“Oh lord yes I remember that. And do you remember all the sex we had that night?”

“The sex you and Laura I had…I don’t actually believe I ever had sex with you. Not like where you fucked me anyway.”

“No I guess you didn’t.”

Tom took another swig of his beer, as if for some last minute luck. “How about a game of Truth or Dare, eh H? For old time’s sake.”

I took a look around, even though I knew no one was home. This was likely to only end one way…should I do it? Well Pete was never gonna find out to be honest…

“Sure…why not?” I took a drink and looked at Tom, “you go first!”
Old 06-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #70
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thanks for the update, although I have not been able to log on for awhile.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:36 PM   #71
littlegrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Thanks for the update, although I have not been able to log on for awhile.
Thanks for your feedback. Hope you're enjoying the story
Old 06-05-2014, 04:47 AM   #72
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story looking forward to the game.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #73
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 4

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 4

The following is set at Pete and Hannah’s house in Seattle is occurring alongside current events in Florida told from Hannah’s POV.

To re-iterate the scene as it unfolded, Tom was sitting beside me - naked - on one of the sofa’s in my living room. We had had a few drinks and, after receiving a phone call from my boyfriend telling me he wouldn’t be home tonight, we had just decided to play a game of Truth or Dare. Tom was first to ask me…

“Truth or Dare, H?” he said, smiling as he took a drink of his newly-opened beer.

“Truth.” I said, slightly nervous about where this game would go.

He pretended to think for a moment, “How is Pete in bed?”

I was actually not surprised at this question coming from Tom, but I played it as if I was, “Wow, Tom, you don’t kid around do ya?”

“Come on, Hannah. We’re not 12! This is a real game of Truth or Dare.”

“Fine, pervert. He’s actually very good.”

Tom gave me a unconvinced look.

“Fine,” I said, realising Tom wasn’t believing my lie, “he’s alright. Not great, but not bad. Not as if I have a lot to compare it to. Now - truth or dare?” This was more accurate. The truth was I hadn’t orgasmed from sex…ever. I always had to climax myself when Pete had climbed into the shower. I was a squirter - but I found that out myself.

“Truth.”

“How was Ashley in bed?”

“She was actually good. She’s a squirter like Laura was so it was always fun for me to fuck her. And she’s really fucking tight so it made it more enjoyable to cum inside of her.” Tom’s penis grew about 3 sizes in the process of his answer, but due to the increasing wetness between my legs I decided not to mock him for it. ‘Truth or dare, Hannah?”

“Dare.” I blurted out before I had even properly processed the consequences of my actions.

“Since you’re already naked, I dare you to…suck me off…” Tom smiled with an evil grin, I gulped in guilt…

“Tom…I’m with Pete…”

He interrupted me before I could explain, “Hannah, I’m not going to tell him anything. And neither are you. So what’s the harm? it’s just a bit of fun between old friends.”

I contemplated what Tom was saying. He was right, Pete was never ever going to find out about what was going on here tonight. And to be honest, if it ended in sex I might actually have my first intercourse-related orgasm ever. Wow.

Without even explaining my train of thought to Tom, I went over to him and grabbed his already erect 8” penis. My God it was fucking huge, and I knew I was going to enjoy sucking this. I put my head between his legs and began licking the tip of his cock.

“Oh fuck, Hannah. That’s it. Oh fuck I haven’t cum in a week.”

I continued to lick his cock, up and down his long, thick shaft as I looked at him. He had his eyes closed and his head back, obviously enjoyed the first blow job he had had in months. I finally let the cock entered my mouth and Tom let out a loud moan. I sucked, up and down his cock, slowly at first and then getting faster and faster as he moaned louder and louder. I had actually never heard a guy moan like that before and I must say it was a real turn on for me.

I slipped my hand between my legs and felt my drenching wet pussy which was just begging for release. I started to rub my hand up and down my own slit as I moaned into Tom’s cock. Oh how my pussy longed to be filled by this magnificent monster cock.

Just as I was getting into it, Tom lifted my head of his cock and sighed. As saliva and pre-cum dripped from my mouth, Tom said, “Not just yet, the game is only getting started…”

Last edited by littlegrey; 06-09-2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Added more.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 PM   #74
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

That was great I can't wait for whats next!

Old 06-10-2014, 07:43 AM   #75
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Dares started directly can't wait to see where they go from there
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friends, lesbian, male and female, sex, truth or dare