Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-16-2012, 02:22 AM   #61
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Do the 336 in as many lumps as you need to.
As rpazlover6's original punishment (which I failed miserably) required 110 spanks it seems appropriate that this punishment should be done in lumps of 110 - so that will be three punishments of 110 and then another six of the best at the end!

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-16-2012 at 02:25 AM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:23 AM   #62
rpazlover6

That seems fair. Enjoy the punishment
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:39 AM   #63
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.
Oh no, this cum denial is going to be hell. It's only the second day (still twelve to go) and I'm already feeling so horny ...

Am I allowed to edge?

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #64
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That seems fair. Enjoy the punishment
I was going to go with each set of 110 being 100 on my ass and 10 on the back of my legs ... with the six of the best also being on the back of my legs.

Quote:
As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.

Then I reread your punishment rpazlover6 and saw that you requested all the spanks on my ass.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #65
bee9
getDare Succubus

Drive keeping the RPM in the lowest possible region, like 1000-1500 rpm for diesel. Do that for 4 full tanks.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:21 AM   #66
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping trip

After a shopping trip I now have the following additional toys: -
  • wooden paddle
  • hook claw mouth spreader
  • blindfold

My Master does not think I have suffered enough yet so please post more punishments.

Thank you.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #67
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.
Well I’ve done 45 minutes training with the medium sized butt-plug as instructed by rpazlover6.

I won’t draw out the suspense and will say right up front that I didn’t get it all the way in … but I did get it in enough that I could grip it with my muscles and hold it in. I’ve also realised that I don’t think I’ve ever inserted it all the way in. It’s only been in once before – or so I thought – but I now realise it was in enough that I could hold it in but it wasn’t all the way in.

Here’s the medium sized butt-plug – my nemesis - although I used lube this time, not the dreaded toothpaste.

It doesn’t look very big – it’s 5.5 inches tall (14 cms) and its circumference is also 5.5 inches (14 cms) at its widest point. But it just doesn’t want to go in.

The lube definitely helped and after two or three attempts I was getting it in close to the point at which its girth was the widest … but that’s when the pain kicked in and try as I might I just couldn’t get it in all the way. I was close, I think, on a couple of occasions (hard to tell exactly because you can’t look up your own ass).

When it was close I tried what rpazlover6 had suggested about sitting on it and pushing down. I did get my ass cheeks on the seat, with my feet off the ground, but even then it wasn’t all the way in (I’m assuming that by all the way in the entire bulbous bit needs to be inside so that my sphincter closes around the thinner stem – the trunk, if you like).

I did try sitting on it right from initial insertion but it was hard to get my body position set so that the butt-plug didn’t bend.

I tried putting one foot on the chair, standing my other leg as far away as I could get so that the leg on the chair was bent at right angles.

I tried a wide squat – as wide as my legs could stretch – and pushing against the butt-plug as if I was going to the toilet while pushing the butt-plug up with my hand.

All of these ways I tried, and after 20 minutes or so all were getting very close, but I just couldn’t get that widest part of the butt-plug through my ass hole.

It was always the pain that stopped me. Sometimes I'd sit, or hold the butt-plug where it was until the pain subsided, and then push again but the pain came straight back. Other times I'd remove it, or relax it a bit, catch my breath, and then try again. I got close, real close I think, but never quite there.

I don’t feel too disappointed, over 45 minutes I’ve worked hard to insert the butt-plug and my hair and face is dripping with sweat. After all this is a training punishment and I don’t think rpazlover6 or my Master expected me to get there at the first attempt. I feel like I’ve made progress and I’m confident that if I keep training then I will reach a point where I can insert a lubed medium size butt-plug all the way and can then train towards doing it easily and then doing it dry.

I'm typing this with my small butt-plug up my ass. It slid in easier than ever - dry, although I appreciate my ass was well lubricated - which I'm taking as a positive sign. I plan to keep it in for an hour.

My next medium sized butt-plug training will be on Monday and I will report back then.

I would welcome any comments or advice in helping me reach the aim of this butt-plug training which is to be able to fully insert my medium sized butt-plug dry.

rpazlover6 and Master, I tried really hard and feel I made progress, however, I undertand I will receive further punishment if you are not satisfied with my effort.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-16-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #68
rpazlover6

I am satisfied with your trianing, I also knew you probably wouldnt get it the first try, but you will with more practice
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
Old 11-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #69
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Failed cum denial task

Quote:
As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbySubMale View Post
Oh no, this cum denial is going to be hell. It's only the second day (still twelve to go) and I'm already feeling so horny ...
Am I allowed to edge?
I'm not sure whether this slave is allowed to edge or not ... but it's a moot point now as this slave regrettably has to report that it was feeling horny, edged, got carried away, and cummed ... in breech of rpazlover6's punishment.

I'm sorry rpazlover6.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-18-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #70
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Oh dear.

Have a 5 minute cold shower.

Strip naked, insert your smaller butt plug covered in toothpaste and put on your nipple clamps. Stand in the coner for 15 minutes with your hands on your head.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #71
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh dear.

Have a 5 minute cold shower.

Strip naked, insert your smaller butt plug covered in toothpaste and put on your nipple clamps. Stand in the coner for 15 minutes with your hands on your head.
I will do this tomorrow morning Master before I start work.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #72
rpazlover6

Default Punishment for cumming

If your master is ok with it, add a week to your denial and spank yourself 50 times per cheek as hard as your master suggests
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
Old 11-19-2012, 02:44 AM   #73
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If your master is ok with it, add a week to your denial and spank yourself 50 times per cheek as hard as your master suggests
My Master approved this: "Approved, very hard, with a hairbrush."

Ouch, that is going to hurt.

rpazlover6, I have both a wooden-backed and a plastic-backed hairbrush. Which would you like me to use?

Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 AM   #74
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Another week will take me to the 5th December (where has the year gone?).

D'oh! That's seems a long way off.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:57 AM   #75
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh dear. Have a 5 minute cold shower. Strip naked, insert your smaller butt plug covered in toothpaste and put on your nipple clamps. Stand in the coner for 15 minutes with your hands on your head.
I have done this punishment as requested.

The cold shower was exactly that. Cold. And the bathroom window was open too so the cool morning breeze made it even colder.

The toothpaste burned quite a bit but I was able to stand it for the 15 minutes. I'm not sure if that was because I now knew what to expect or whether it was because the small butt-plug is, well, smaller, and there was less toothpaste. Plus it went in easily first time so that I didn't have to keep reapplying toothpaste.

The nipple clamps bit hard as they always do but that pain soon numbs only to return with a vengeance after quarter of an hour when they are removed and the blood rushes back.

I spent most of the 15 minutes squirming, trying to relieve the burning sensation in my butt.

All in all a rather unpleasant punishment I'm not keen to repeat any time soon.

Thank you for this punishment, Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-19-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk