Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #61
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

if u dont wite illl kill u!
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #62
Insanity

ok ok

i will keep writing

my goodness
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #63
Insanity

Then Eric came back. "Have fun slave?"

"Yes, master, of course."

"mmm. Good. Looks like you had a fun time. Your covered. Well come with me."

The night was still young. Eric unchained her from the tent supports, and they walked out onto the beach. It was lit by the moonlight, and there was absolutely nobody around. Sarah was still completely naked (paint free, too). The tender skin of her thighs swished together and her light breasts danced softly as she walked. Her pink-painted toes played hide and seek in the cold sand, and her butt collaborated with the motions of the creamy backs of her legs. Her slender back slightly arched, her sandy blonde hair (now tied in a pony tail) flared faintly in the ocean breeze, along with her dark brown pubic hair.

They stopped. Eric Spoke. "How big is your vagina?"

The unexpected question caught Sarah off guard. "Uhmm...not very big, master. But it has gotten bigger since before I became your slave."

Eric continued walking. They were silent. Eric maintained a firm expression, his rigid face stared straight ahead, and every once in a while his eyes broke protocol to sweep up and down Sarah's petite teen body. She had a perfect tan. Her eyes glistened. Eric was enjoying the view.

Then he stopped again. "This should be the spot." He pushed Sarah to the ground. She sat there on her now sandy butt, her legs out in front of her, her arms holding her upper body off the sand. Eric went down to where the tide was gently sweeping the beach. He returned with a bucket full of water. "Where the heck does he get these things?" Sarah thought to her self. Then Eric dumped the whole bucket directly onto her. She gasped at the freezing cold water. It shriveled up her nipples, her vagina, marked her body with dimples. A shiver ran through her lean frame. Eric did it again, and again. And again. "What is he doing this for?" she wondered. She was frozen solid.

"Ah, there we go. Finally" Eric finalized. Sarah followed Eric's eyes to the sand beside her, where a faint black thing had been exposed by the water. Eric reached down and grabbed it. It was a wrist strap. Sure enough, he strapped it to her little left wrist. He moved over to her right and pulled the other one up. It was much farther away than her wrist. He then grabbed her right wrist and pulled her to the strap, stretching out her arms as far as they could go. As he did the same with her legs, she felt her body helplessly being extended, her crotch being spread. She couldn't move. At all. He looked down at her proudly.

Then he began digging right in front of her crotch. It took about ten minutes, before her vagina was thoroughly exposed. Nothing but air above it, around it, and below it. He reached into the whole and brought out another bucket. It was covered, and Sarah had no clue what was in them. He then pulled out one more contraption, looked like a chastity device. Two circular straps connected to metal claws in the center. He fitted the straps around her motionless thighs, and inserted the claws into her fuckhole. He then twisted the knob and watched as Sarah's face grew weak as her pussy was spread all the way apart. Now her hole was completely open. It was like a cave. She felt completely dominated. She couldn't move, and her pussy was wide open. On top of that she was on a public beach, and Eric was in command of her vagina.

"Do you like snakes, my dear?"

Sarah's eyes grew wide. Eric uncovered the bucket, and pulled out a huge, thick snake. Sarah looked down, but she could not see past her bellybutton. She couldn't see Eric's hands, and the snake disappeared between her legs. She waited for it, her heart pounded. The suspense was killing her. Then she felt the slimy serpent enter her widened hole. It was the most amazing, scary feeling of her life. It slithered in, farther and farther. She was penetrated harder and harder by this creature. Eric just encouraged the snake in. It kept going, sliding into her, the thick snake jammed into her, and kept going. More and more. She felt it traveling through her midsection. She felt the sensitive nerves of the inside of her vagina twanging, her body attempted to wreath around from the sensation but she was too tightly tied down. The snake kept coming, pushing farther and farther in, she was violated so spectacularly it made her gasp for air. As the snake went in it explored its new territory, probing every corner of her sexual cave, rubbing every sensitive area, give Sarah sensations in places she had never imagined existed. It went in circles inside of her. With a gigantic moan, she orgasmed. Then again and again. It was a fuckfest between her and this snake. The snake domineered her, had complete command of her, and filled her with its slimy snake-goo. Her vaginal juice mixed in with it, and it came pouring back out.

Then Eric pulled the snake out. He held it up to her mouth and said "Lick it clean." She did. The salty taste of her vagina filled her taste buds. Eric then put the snake away and began to untie her. Dawn would break in a few hours. Sarah was speechless. The folds of her pussy were throbbing.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #64
slavea

i think you should post only when you like it,not when people ask /force you to post it/...

a rush story is always not a good story
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #65
Jarvis

Thank you for keeping the story going!!! I'm really looking forward to the next installment!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #66
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

same here!

p.s. in the last installment she wondered werre eric got the ideas. were do u get these ideas???????????
Old 05-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #67
Insanity

haha I have no clue where the ideas come from, but it's getting harder and harder to find some. I will write when I have the time, and when I feel like writing. I appreciate the feedback alot though. thanks

oh and if anyone else threatens to kill me, I will leave. not cool, guys, not cool. That's no way to repay me for the hours I have spent to entertain you. Quit being so damn selfish. Unlike you, I have a life to live apart from this site.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #68
uareapossum

Just post another section when you feel like it. It's a great story. Don't be pressured by anyone...
Old 05-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #69
Roswell

My name is Roswell, and I approve this story :O
Roswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #70
Zeromus
getDare Devil

*gives a standing ovation*

and rep. (next time i am able for you again.)

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #71
hi loser hi

great story!!! wow please write once you get an idea
Old 05-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #72
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

sorry but this is one of the beststories eva!
Old 05-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #73
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i guess it must be hard to think of new ideas you've darn right covered them all !!

+rep (well maybe not i need to spread it around :S) and nominee for storyteller awards ???

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #74
jjjj

Default yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
ok ok

i will keep writing

my goodness
yay!!!!!!

this is the best story i have ever read i have no idea where you get those ideas they are great!!!!!!

i have a idea how about you bring in something extremely embarrassing and scary and he puts it on all the websites in the world or something now that would be insane and if he began to do all that stuff while recording it on a camera and putting it on youtube on the front page and no i don't know how i thought of that.

Last edited by jjjj; 05-23-2008 at 04:27 PM. Reason: decided not to double post :D
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #75
uareapossum

Wow that is a great idea. I would love if that were to happen to her

Advertisements
Kink Talk