Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #61
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Excited, which doesn't surprise me one bit.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #62
SubBabyDoll

Wow I like this story, I find it very interesting in a disturbing fashion and I like that the style of it has elements of bdsm but goes farther because I'm sure that when some girls get abducted their experience could be similar to this. Even though it's jus a story, sometimes we need to be reminded of things like this. Even the kinkiest of us all lol. Good job, poor Beth. But keep writing

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #63
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Seventeen

The hours lingered among those in the basement. Allie had received a second dose of sedation to keep her from viewing the gruesome truth of her beloved friend. Jared stood up against the wall, taking turns between crying, screaming, breathing heavily, and scratching his nails into the back of his head. The crate has been moved up against the wall so that it may not be opened by what it contains, although that didn't make much sense as it's contents were deceased. William stood over Allie, staring down at her with his hand laid upon her forehead. He was scared for his well being, but mostly for hers. Could she survive here in these sort of circumstances? What would become of the dead girl locked in a box? Where was the boss and when he returns will his manner show of decency or anger? All were questions that ran through Will's mind.

"Why are....you....so calm?" Jared questioned and ran his hands slowly over his head and through his hair.

"Its not the first dead body I've ever seen before, Jare," William replied and looked over his shoulder at his lonesome friend.

"What? Yes it is....isnt it?"

William shook his head. "I walked in on my mom one day. She was laying there on the kitchen floor. I was only 8 and I thought she was sleeping. I shook her a little until finally her shirt slid down. I could see the bruises on her neck.."

"W...why didn't you ever tell me that? You told me your mom died giving birth." Jared walked towards him.

"I don't like telling the story.."

"I see." Jared put his hand on his friends shoulder, "I'm sorry," he mentioned.

"Do you honestly want to see her die too?" William asked and returned his gaze to the resting Allie.

"The boss is already going to be upset and I'm not sure if I want to-"

"And then he'll use her even harder," Will interuppted. "I dont want to be responsible for another life... do you?"

Jared thought for a moment and looked at Allie. She'd never hurt anyone, never really had even spoken to anyone in so long that she had indeed gone invisible. She didn't deserve to be treated this way or to face the certain death they knew she would come the end of the experiment. "No," he finally said and shook his head.

(I know its short and I'm sorry guys. Ill post more soon.)
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #64
Mr. Fun 21

It might have been short but was still good!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #65
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Eighteen

The entire room was silent for a long time. William had been worried about what Allie would be thinking when she woke up. He was also trying to think of an idea to save her from an unmindful and terrifying fate. Watching her sleep somewhat gave him a little bit of ease. Her glistening skin and delicate body remaining untouched reminded him of her innocence.

Jared was unable to find such peace as he roamed about the room, pacing and dreading the fact that he was solely responsible for the death of ones life. He was now praying not to be responsible for another. He could see that Will was tempted by Allie's presence. Will liked her, a lot, and after all that had happened Jared could tell that it was only bringing him closer to her.

His thoughts began to drift away now. He remember how in the beginning he had thought it would just be a really fun game. Abducting two beautiful and young women that would be right for the picking when the time came. Have their ways with them and, when it was all over, finish them for good. There would be no consequences. No one would miss them; no one would come looking for them. And there would be no guilt. But he was wrong, so, so very wrong. Jared felt more guilt then he ever had before.

(another short one, yes, I know. But there are good things to come)
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 07-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #66
Destiny15

it may be short but it is still great

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #67
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Nineteen

After a long time of thinking, William turned to Jared. He stared for a moment, certainly understanding the termoil and devastation in his friend's face. "Let us get her out."

Jared looked up, took a second to himself to consider this motion and nodded. "I agree," he said. "Lets do it. She deserves to live."

They got together and talked it over for a long while, finally deciding on a plan. They would keep her asleep, she would be less of a hastle that way. The both of them would carry her upstairs and sneak her out of the house very quietly that night while the boss was asleep. The only thing that they could not agree on was what they were going to do with her. William wanted to confess, to take her straight to the police and tell all of what they had done. Jared did not like this idea; he knew that he would be found mostly responsible for Heather's death and would face serious charges in court. He wanted to take her to a motel for the night or to their personal apartment until they could figure out what to do with her.

"How about we just agree to figure it out later?" Will asked with his vulnerability lingering in his voice. He looks down at Allie and runs his hand through her hair. "I want to take her to protection.... immediately."

They were interrupted by the boss coming down the basement steps. He arrived at the bottom of the stairs and walked over. "Now, don't you think its about time that this precious little virgin woke up?"

William glared at him and shouted. "NO!"

The boss jumped and was clearly startled by William's outbreak. "Excuse me?!" the boss exclaimed. "But isn't this my experiment? Don't I call the shots and make the rules?"

William stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

William took a step back and let the boss get close to Allie. Anger grew into his face and it flushed through his cheeks. His hands clenched around his fingers and it only took an instant for him to grab the long stake necklace from his collar an stab it into the neck of the man in front of him. There was a loud shriek, but it only lasted a matter of minutes, as the gaping hole that Will had created was leaking blood furiously.

Jared stood silently, in awe of the situation, until he was pulled closer by William. "Help me carry her!" William demanded.

They were both half way up the stairs when a gun shot had been fired. William stumbled backwards as the bullet interjected into his calve. He wailed as several more gunshots were fired by their past leader.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #68
Boxy

Just got to this point, really nice story, seems like it's ending soon unless you are going to add more twists to the plot. Then again I see you're starting on another story, both are superb but I guess one of them has to end or one will eventually die, it's a hassle to keep up with two stories and keep the readers entertained.

Best of luck to you. Keep writing though, no matter what, erotic fiction is what you're best at.

K i n k T a l k - Boxy

Y o u t u b e - BoxyCoxx

G e t D a r e - Boxy
Boxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #69
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
Just got to this point, really nice story, seems like it's ending soon unless you are going to add more twists to the plot. Then again I see you're starting on another story, both are superb but I guess one of them has to end or one will eventually die, it's a hassle to keep up with two stories and keep the readers entertained.

Best of luck to you. Keep writing though, no matter what, erotic fiction is what you're best at.
Erotic fiction is what I am best at? So I take it you've looked at my blog.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #70
Boxy

Mhm. It's only my opinion though, I like your writing better in the erotic sense. Not saying that you can't write I just think your best subject is Erotica.

K i n k T a l k - Boxy

Y o u t u b e - BoxyCoxx

G e t D a r e - Boxy
Boxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #71
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
Mhm. It's only my opinion though, I like your writing better in the erotic sense. Not saying that you can't write I just think your best subject is Erotica.
I see. Well I accept all opinions and am thankful for them all even if I shall not agree.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #72
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Twenty *Ending*

It was the longest 17 seconds of his life as William pushed through the pain, carrying a 145 pound girl over his shoulder, while his a bullet rubbed against the bone in his calve. He and Jared ran ever so quickly out of the house and loaded the still sleeping Allie into the back of Jared's car.

"We need to take you to the hospital," Jared demanded as he and Will jumped in the front seat.

William stared out the windshield as the angry man, who was now out of bullets in his pistol and now carrying a shot gun, ran outside. "Fuck the hospital. Just fucking drive!"

Jared ignited the car and sped off, leaving the boss to shout angrily in his drive way while he tried to shoot their tires, but always missed. "You need to go to the hospital..."

"No, no hospital. Its already stopped bleeding. We can fish it out later, I want to take her to the apartment before she wakes up."

"Fine..." he said and continued on down the road until they reached their apartment complex 17 blocks away. They both helped carry her upstairs to their room. Once inside they agreed to take her to William's bedroom. "I'm.... I'm gonna go to the store... get some rubbing alcohol, tweezers, and some gauze.."

"Alright," he said, but didn't look at him. Jared left the room and Will laid down next to the silent sleeping beauty that rested on his bed. He pulled his mask off his head and just watched her sleep. He brushed the hair away from her eyes and he leaned over, gently he pressed his lips against her forehead, and then her cheek, then her neck, and then he retreated to her lips. Her eyes flashed open and he jumped back. "I'm sorry.." She smiled. "What?" he asked. She looked around his bedroom and she could obviously see she was no longer locked in that dreaded basement. "You're safe now.." He looked down and noticed she still only wore her underwear and bra. He too his shirt off and laid it over her.

She could see no danger or anger in his eyes. There was nothing harmful about him. For an instant she believed she trusted him. And then, with just a moment to spare, the most beautiful voice he had ever heard projected into William's ears. Even though it was muffled and broken into pieces, he could understand it very clearly. "Kiss.. me. Again."
Old 07-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #73
Mr. Fun 21

Awh that was cute!! I hope William will be alright. Good job!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #74
fullofsecrets

Thanks! Be sure to check out Violence Is A Virtue, sequel to Immoral Teaching, everyone and leave some comments to hear the next part!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #75
tamaki11

Default continue

just got caught up now. great story. its sad her freind died though....

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abduction, bdsm, force, hope, rape