Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2023, 02:59 AM   #61
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Let's make you feel like a more public whore.
Plug your ass with the large plug. Wear a tight pair of jeans and anything you desire on top as long as there is only one layer of fabric between your nipples and anyone's eyes. If you dare, wear your choker. On your feet you wear either high heels or other shoes without socks.

Go for a 30 Minute walk. Do not check your crotch at any point. You will see if your whore juices leaked to the outside once you return home.

When you are back home, you may edge by being spit roasted right behind the door. Like you had been picked up by strangers. Make sure to pay yourself by stuffing some small amount of cash in the pocket of your jeans. It will stay in that pocket until the next laundry to remind you of your place.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-22-2023, 05:39 AM   #62
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Youve been so good. It feels a shame to keep wasting your pussy juices when you edge anally. So heres what you can do.
We can get tripple pentration a small try but namely this is to help reinforce how a good girl should act. Servicing cocks over herself and reminding you how horny that mkes you.

Similar to your previous task. Youll be putting your anal beads in your ass fill it good and deep. While kneeling and with those beads in your ass. You will blindfold yourself. Taking your suction cup dildo in one had you will deep throat it 20 times. Holding it deep 20 times for 5 seconds each. When done you can then use your vibrator on your amal beads base. Thighs. Hips. Above and around your lips.
Now that your warmed up you can take off the blindfold and get your thick dildo and you may, Put the head of the dildo inside your pussy but only if your mouth and ass remain full. Then rub, smear, and wipe along the length of the dildo against you lips get it good and covered in your own wetness. Once you feel its well lubed by your own excited pussy juice you can lick it all clean. Just your tongue no hands or kissing just lapping at the cock like a greedy whore.
Thank you Sir,
I began my day with your task, adding the new elements to my daily anal beads one. I got naked, and recited my mantra getting them slowly all inside, kneeling beside the bed. I felt some discomfort in my hole before starting, as yesterday it fas fucked a lot, but up until the last beads they went inside me smoothly.
As I said “her ass always spanked in submission” my voice was trembling a bit and I felt the burn of my hole being fully stretched, but the bead finally settled inside. I went to fetch the other toys Sir requested me to use, and the blindfold, then ate my breakfast with the beads all in, getting used to the burn, and after I was done I kneeled next to the wardrobe, so I could stick the suction cup dildo to its door, and laid the vibrator and the thick dildo next to me.
I blindfolded myself, then I offered my mouth to the cock in front of me and took it deep in my throat. I let it stay still for 5 seconds as ordered, then fucked my mouth a bit on it, then 5 seconds again, and repeated it over and over to 20. Each time I had to hold the deepthroat I felt my hips tilt up a bit, like presenting my holes, without even thinking about it.

When I was done I felt my head a bit buzzy, and while I scrambled to find blindly the vibrator I kept bobbing up and down the dildo, sucking it lightly. I turned on the vibrator, and began traveling my body with it. It was fine until I pressed it on the base of the beads, it made them all vibrate inside my ass, I felt the vibrations even in my hips, I felt my pussy wetten and contract. I moved the vibrator away from my hole and rubbed it around a little longer, especially on the inside of my thighs, just relaxing with the beds in my ass and the cock in my mouth.
When I turned it off I finally removed the blindfold, and reached for the thick dildo.
I smeared it lightly between my legs, then pushed the tip inside. It felt so full, my pussy hole burned, as much as my ass one, I kept still sucking on the dildo in front of me as my body stopped clamping in the discomfort… nothing has entered my pussy in more than a month as I’m forbidden from fucking it, so even just the tip of such a thick cock made it ache. But after I relaxed the feeling or being filled in all 3 holes warmed me so much, I nearly forgot myself and tried shoving the dildo inside my whore hole. So I quickly took it out and began rubbing it between my lips, my pussy so soaking wet, smearing juices allover it. When I felt I risked to edge on having that cock tease my pussy like that, I stopped, and letting the suction cup dildo out of my mouth, I sat back, and began licking the thick one. My juiced tasted sweet and a bit alcaline, and I kept licking it like a kitten, holding just the base still, and kept licking until I could not feel anymore my taste. I licked the tip, its slit, every vein of the shaft, I licked along the whole length and doing short laps.
When I was done I put the toy down next to the others, and recited my mantra again when removing the beads from my asshole, one at the time.

Thank you Sir for your task, this whore is always grateful of your care.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 12:11 PM   #63
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Let's make you feel like a more public whore.
Plug your ass with the large plug. Wear a tight pair of jeans and anything you desire on top as long as there is only one layer of fabric between your nipples and anyone's eyes. If you dare, wear your choker. On your feet you wear either high heels or other shoes without socks.

Go for a 30 Minute walk. Do not check your crotch at any point. You will see if your whore juices leaked to the outside once you return home.

When you are back home, you may edge by being spit roasted right behind the door. Like you had been picked up by strangers. Make sure to pay yourself by stuffing some small amount of cash in the pocket of your jeans. It will stay in that pocket until the next laundry to remind you of your place.
Thank you Sir,
I had to run an errand in the evening so I took it as the occasion to execute Sir’s task. First I stripped naked, then wore a form fitting black tank top, the only thing I own that kinda support my breasts even without a bra, but that leaves all my midriff out. I wore the chocker, then I lubed the big plug, and pushed it against my hole. Despite all the fucking my whore hole was subjected to, and the beads, the large plug is still so big, it doesn’t come inside easily. I had to fuck lightly with just the tip my hole for a couple of minutes, then I pushed it more inside, and bent over still, waiting for my hole to just suck it into itself. I felt my body embrace it nicely, and my pussy spasm, so I finished getting dressed.
I wore my tight jeans, that I felt strain against the base of the plug, and a pair of sandals so I could wear them without socks, and went out.
My errand wasn’t very long, so I kept just walking around, trying my best not to show on my face how my asshole was so stuffed, nor my discomfort for wearing such a revealing top… but when I glanced at my reflection in a shop window, I felt a shiver of pleasure, seeing how whorish I actually looked, my breasts big and soft, my cheeks red, my belly out, the chocker around my neck, the jeans not high waisted enough to hide my bellybutton….
I walked for 15 more minutes, and I felt my pussy was wet, and tense. Being filled with the big plug stimulates it somehow, even if it’s another hole, and I feared I was going to edge when walking.
I then went back home.
I had readied the suction cup dildo just behind the door, so the moment I got inside I dropped my pants, like someone was tearing them down, rubbed my plugged ass against the dildo, and squirted lube on it. Then I yanked off the big plug and shoved the thick dildo into my mouth, and then just impaled myself on the dildo on the door, my pants around my ankles, and began fucking myself on it, while holding the other in a deepthroat.
I had placed it a bit high, as I discovered yesterday how helpless and fucked in makes me feel, and imagine a person much taller than me was the one pounding inside my whore hole, laughing about how they found me ready to be fucked, all plugged and so slutty. My boobs slipped out of the top, and I kept fucking myself on the dildo, long hard strokes then short fast ones. Then every time I went back to the deeper one my pussy would twitch in delight, so I’d make them fast and short again to not give myself to the edge too fast. I went on ten minutes of fucking my ass before I could not hold the edge anymore. I took the dildo all inside, pressing against it, chocking on the cock in my mouth, and stayed still for a bit.
Then I yanked the pants nearly all the way up and put a 10 euro bill in my back pocket, slipped out of both of the cocks splitroasting me, and finished dressing myself presentable again, putting my boobs back inside the top, and rising the jeans.
I am now still in that clothes and wearing my collar, my pussy aching at the thought of being again fucked in the ass hard by the dildo that is still on the back of the door, reminding me of what this whore just did.
Thank you Sir for your wonderful task, I feel like such a complete used slut.

I am saddened tomorrow is the last day, I hope my hole can get a dose of education it will never forget.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 07-22-2023, 07:18 PM   #64
namesfelix

Given tomorrow is your last day. You i think have earned another reward. For being such a good whore. You may repeat a similar task to my last. Your ass full of beads and dildo in your mouth as you were before. You can then rub your pussy along the shaft of your wide dildo, imagining what it would be like for 3 men to fuck you~ you can edge yourself twice this way with a 2 minute rest after each edge. Then you may orgasm over the dildo and once again lick the toy clean.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 07-22-2023, 07:39 PM   #65
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Time for a little mind game:
Your rent is due, whore and you have not enough money to pay it. You need 500€, but only have the 10 € you earned yesterday. But since you are such a good whore that should be no problem. Whore yourself up: Makeup, Hair style, clothes, shoes. Get as whorelike as you can.

You can earn more money the following ways:
10 minute blowjob, including deep throats: 5 €
10 minutes assfucking a huge dildo 10 €, medium Dildo 5 €
Spanking your ass 100 times
with a belt 20 €
With a cable 30 €
With a spoon 15 €
A rubber band snap to your butt hole 1 €
Wearing your big plug 2 € per minute
An anal edge earns you another 10 €.

So get your holes to work whore. There might even be a way to work this smart, not hard. Maybe next month you do not slack around and start to work sooner.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-23-2023, 02:04 AM   #66
ella_ella

Quote:
Your rent is due, whore and you have not enough money to pay it. You need 500€, but only have the 10 € you earned yesterday. But since you are such a good whore that should be no problem. Whore yourself up: Makeup, Hair style, clothes, shoes. Get as whorelike as you can.

with a belt 20 €
With a cable 30 €
With a spoon 15 €

So get your holes to work whore. There might even be a way to work this smart, not hard. Maybe next month you do not slack around and start to work sooner.
Thank you Sir,
this whore is going to work hard to earn them.

This whore began her day with the anal beads task she had to perform every morning, reciting her mantra, then instead of getting ready to go out she got ready to whore herself.
I wore the tank top I had yesterday, the short body fitting one, my chocker, and a pair of nearly completely transparent black shorts. Then put some makeup on at the mirror, taking in my appearance, observing how my body looked inviting in those clothes, how it screamed “come and fuck me”. I lubed the big plug, deciding the best way to start the day was to earn myself 100€ at least, and inserted it in.

Again, like yesterday, I was expecting it to go easy because of how much I rode the big dildo, and because of the beads, but I had to leave it halfway for a minute, waiting till my hole decided to suck it it, because the stretch burned too much.
I put up the shorts and observed myself again in the mirror: the base of the plug peaked between the legs of the shorts, and their seam lodged between my already wet pussy lips. I walked clothed into another room, like I was being accompanied to my punishment, and then got on the ground, on my back, yanked the shorts down, legs open toward my chest, and lodged the rubbed band to the base of the plug. I snapped it 30 times, earning myself 30€. The hole contracted against the plug at each snap, making me feel it so much, making the burn for getting it inside earlier come back full force.

After I was done with the snaps I pulled un again my shorts and bent over the sofa, kneeling on the floor, presenting my ass for further punishment. The shorts leave my cheeks fully exposed and ready for the spanking, so I did not bother pushing them down, and began with the belt. It’s loud and hits wide, warming up my whole ass. I hit without aiming to one cheek, hitting mostly across both of them, and when I was at 100 I could feel my whole ass thingle and itch in pain for the slaps it received. I went to check how my ass looked: it was blooming red already.
Then I went back and assumed position again, ready for more punishment.
I used the spoon this time, and went hard and fast, switching between cheeks. I didn’t feel it too harshly during the spanking but I knew the second I stopped the pain would came, and it did. My cheeks felt like I has been kicked harshly, they felt on fire. My pussy was contracting and so my hole around the plug, I felt like it was time to expose my holes during the spanking and get another 100 with the spoon, to drive the point home.
I yanked down the short, and went at it again. I again spanked myself hard and fast, till the last 20, in which I went full force and slower, making each spank resonate. My ass was on fire the moment I stopped. I put my shorts up and went to check myself in the mirror again, my sit spot was glowing, some sports having splotch of crimson.
I went back and assumed position again.
I began with my shorts still on, but after 20 I noticed how sometimes a strain of the cable would stray and hit between my legs, and if the cable wanted to spank my pussy too it should be allowed to, so I lowered them again and resumes. The cable is the one that hurts the most during the spanking, it’s rough and goes everywhere, and lashes my pussy and the inside of mu thighs, like it’s biting me.
When I was done I could feel the heath coming from my ass.
I raised up the shorts to go back checking my ass, then I saw the spoon and felt like I was in need of another round of that.
I lowered my shorts again, and began the spanking, this time less fast, aiming each strike. Then I went with the belt again.
When I was done I was barely able to keep kneeling right, I was slouching against the sofa, ass contracted in pain, hole spasming around the plug.

This whore kept her shorts on the floor and just wobbled with just her top on to the mirror, to check out the results of her punishment, and of the 115€ she just earned herself with it. Her ass is so red, and is bruising already. She will now remove the plug, having worn it for 38 minutes to deliver her full punishment.
This far this whore has earned herself 221€, she is nearly halfway what she needs. She’s going to put her asshole and mouth to work to earn the rest this evening, and report back to Sir.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 02:06 PM   #67
ella_ella

Quote:

with a belt 20 €
With a cable 30 €
With a spoon 15 €

Thank you Sir,
this whore came home later than he had planned to, so the second she came into her apartment she pulled down her pants, crawled to where she keeps the spanking implements, and taking the wire gave herself 200 spanks as a punishment. Kneeling on the floor, hard and fast, when I was done I began stripping to change into my appropriate whore clothes, and my ass slowly began radiating heath, thingling so distinctly where I furiously whipped. I wore the little black top, and my chocker, and the small mesh shorts. Then bent over the sofa, pulled immediately down the shorts to half of my thighs, and gave myself another round of punishment with the belt.
When I was done with my 100 my ass felt so sore, but this whore knew it could always use more discipline, so she went back to the cable for another 100, to get it all hurt and ready before being fucked hard by the big dildo as this whore promised Sir she was going to be.
At the end of the spanking my ass was so sore and prickly, I could feel the stripes of the lashing of the cable. I went to check myself in the mirror, to see how red it was, and brought with me the dildos.
I placed the suction cup one behind the door and lubed it, and the thick one on a shelf next to the door.
Then I went to observe my spanked ass, seeing how the bruise I had been carrying all week from the first spanking seemed to be once more turning more purple, the rest of my ass cherry red. Then when I was about to leave I turned and just slammed the suction cup dildo inside my ass, my shorts still pulled down, in one push.
It burned, my hole having been empty for hours, but I began fucking myself with short and hard thrusts, bent over towards the other wall, like if someone had just taken me and grabbed me by the hips and was using this whore to relieve himself.
I went on for 10 minutes with just that, bouncing my ass against the door at every thrusts, feeling my spanked ass against the wood.
Then I stopped, I let the dildo slip out, and placed it a little higher. I turned to face away from it, and toon the thick dildo in my mouth, and shoved back the big one in my ass, this time at the angle that make my pussy squirm. I thrusted long and deeper thrusts this time, like it was a new person fucking into me, while another one had my mouth. I edged after I think 5 minutes, and kept still while I fucked my mouth with the dildo I was deepthroating, till I felt like I could start fucking my ass again. My boobs were hanging out of the top now, my pussy drooling, and each thrust made me want to pee. I ended the 10 minutes, then slipped the dick out of my ass, and changed the angle again.
I moved it lower, more at my hips height, and pushed it inside a third time, this time teasing my hole a bit first, like it was still someone else having this whore.
The angle was lower than anything I did before, and made my pussy feel funny, and made me moan against the cock securely lodged inside my mouth. I fucked myself for 10 minutes again, slowing down towards the end because my legs hurt. I was sweaty, collar feeling tight, shorts at my ankles, boobs still outside the shirt.
I muttered a thanks for the pounding then removed all my clothes, cock still in my mouth, and stepped into the shower, bringing the suction cup dildo with me.
I stuck it to the wall and after turning the water on, I just shoved it back inside in one push. Then over and over and over, I’d let it get out and then let slam it back in. I edged so fast doing that. Then after waiting out the edge, finally fucking my mouth with the dildo I had been deepthroating, I just finished fucking my ass with fast shallow thrusts, as I washed myself, sucking on the dildo.
When I was done I sat naked in front of the shower to check if I had earned my rent: 40 from my ass being fucked, 35 from my mouth, 20 from my edges, and then 110 from the spanking, 10 from yesterday… 436 €. Still 80 short.
I went back to the suction cup dildo, and stuck it to the wall, and just shoved it back inside, while I once again deepthroated the other. I fucked myself slower, deeper, my ass unable to take another 10 minutes if pounding, and after the time was done I whimpered around the cock in my mouth when I let it slip out, my hole burning.
451 €.
I wore again my slut outfit and went back to the bed and bent over it, for my last rounds of spanking: 300 spoon, with the dildo still in my mouth.
I spanked myself hard and fast and deliberate, but stopping for 2 minutes every 20 strikes, to suck on the cock in my mouth and take in the mounting pain.
Took such a long time to finish, and when I was done I just kept there, bent over the bed, ass radiating heath and twitching in pain, sucking mindlessly on the cock in my mouth.
I stayed there 10 minutes at least, and when I finally coughed out the dildo, I counted how much money this whore had made… 60.
I had finally earned my whole rent.
I had found myself smiling as I satisfied relaxed on the bed for a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Given tomorrow is your last day. You i think have earned another reward. For being such a good whore. You may repeat a similar task to my last. Your ass full of beads and dildo in your mouth as you were before. You can then rub your pussy along the shaft of your wide dildo, imagining what it would be like for 3 men to fuck you~ you can edge yourself twice this way with a 2 minute rest after each edge. Then you may orgasm over the dildo and once again lick the toy clean.
I went to clean the dildo I had used before, then I went to take the anal beads, and inserted them reciting my mantra… the last two hurt like hell, my hole was abused so much today, but I could take them after some relubing and pushing in very slowly.
I placed the thick dildo on the sofa and sat on it, legs spread, and the suction cup dildo in my mouth, then I began to ride it, rubbing it between my labia, letting all my wet pussy embrace it and smear it. Each time the tip rubbed and bumped against my clit it made me a bit jumpy, and it felt like it was easy to edge.
First edge came incredibly fast, but the second actually took me 15 minutes, and as soon as I felt it go down, I began again grinding on the cock, with the other in my mouth and my ass full of beads, until I finally felt my whole body contract again, and I didn’t stop… my legs went tense, my pussy spasmed, and I finally came rubbing my clit on the head or the dildo, with a moan strangled by the dick I was sucking.

I now lay naked on the sofa, beads still inside, licking the dildo I grinded on clean, writing my report to you Sirs.

Thank you for taking care of this whore this whole week, she is so grateful of your care and assistance in giving her discipline and training her holes.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-23-2023 at 02:11 PM.
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 03:35 PM   #68
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I think you learned to not let your whore training slip so easily. It's always harder to be punished than to just follow your orders. So be a good whore and do what you do best in the future. I enjoyed reading every single one of your reports. Keep being the awesome person that you are.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-23-2023, 07:21 PM   #69
namesfelix

You did a very good job and i think learned a bit more about your likes and interest. Keep up when you can and youll be ready to service well whenever the time comes for it.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk