Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2023, 09:42 AM   #1
DesecratedTombs
Distinguished Member

Default Punishing DesecratedTombs

Intro.
Almost 3 weeks ago now I failed the fairly simple task of edging before having an orgasm and was told to ask for edges to complete before I was allowed to cum again. The total went up to 40 at first, and my punishment was to do all edges without any orgasms. This meant that if I accidentally went over the edge I'd have to ruin and start over.
It quickly became clear this was an impossible task for me, but the friend who told me to make the thread wasn't going to let me get off easy. Meanwhile the edges kept adding up.
I broke the rules and had a full orgasm 4 days in, and then again about 12 days later.

As you can see in my signature I've failed a total of 8 times, 2 of which were full orgasms. The total amount of edges I had to do was 111, after which I had to do an additional denial period of 103 hours. The highest amount I've done without ruined orgasms is 18, the lowest (aside from 0) was 6.
Both the edging and denial counters are now back to 0 and I have to start over with new rules.

Punishment.
The first time I broke the rules and had a full orgasm I had to ask for punishment suggestions from you guys. You were pretty cruel and I still have the tally marks on me, but still I broke the rules again and had a full orgasm.
I honestly have no excuse for it, because I had just failed the day before and hadn't restarted on my edges again. That's why you can once again suggest punishments for me. My friend will pick which one(s) I have to do.

Reductions.

I can start asking for reductions on day 15, but not before that.

My Rules.

- I will start tomorrow morning, 3 full days since my last orgasm. Any edges done before that will not count, but any (ruined) orgasms during that time will count as failures.
- Each full orgasm will reset the counter, ruined orgasms will not.
- During the denial time I am allowed to touch myself or edge as often as I want, but a ruined orgasm during this time resets everything.
- Every time I refer to my dicklet by any other name adds 6 hours of denial.
- For failures (any orgasm ruined or not) I will add 1 for the first failure, 2 for the second etc. to my total of edges. I will also add a tally mark on my body for each failure for 2 full days.
- After each orgasm I have to pee wearing shorts but I can't do it on the toilet. I have 3 towels to pee on but every 10 ruins or 1 full orgasm removes 1 towel. I can't take off the shorts until my pee spot is clean. I am allowed to use the shower to pee but I can't turn it on to clean it.