Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2015, 08:54 PM   #61
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
I am honestly a bit concerned about the vodka enema. It sounds dangerous to me. You might use an alcohol that is not as strong like wine or beer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahTheDiaperSlut View Post
painbringer - my master was thinking that too - he says he is going to reaserch it and may use his piss as an alterniative.

Thanks for the consern

Hannah xx
Ill edit it to something else then if you guys still intend to do this dare. Thanks for the input pain.

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:31 PM   #62
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Berktora - He says he likes it, he will have to come with me of course and it will have to be somewhere with english as the main language so turkey doesnt work... he sugested and internal american flight and I will leave it up to him to decide where we go, I can post a report and pics in a new thread if people like...?

Hannah xoxo
Shame you are staying in USA we would make you very welcome in UK. Saw all the dares are gone but you are interesting so are you going to accept more after these ten ?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #63
HannahTheDiaperSlut

MarcK34 - we are still doing the dare, he is just replacing vodka with piss!

In terms of my address, I have to be safe so can't just post it, maybe if you PM me I will consider it.

Archie21 - I am always open to dares and have very few limits as you can see in my signature. PM a dare or post here and I will be sure to ask my master for permission to do it (I always do) and then give ou proof within 24 hours. An open invitation: do your absolute worst!

Hannah xx
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:38 AM   #64
JustVisiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
Mess we can do! For 24 hours, anything you eat must first spend 15 minutes in your diaper. You eat nothing unless it has been sat on and warmed up in your pants. Let master pick interesting foods, as you will need to eat them directly out of the diaper using only your hands...
If it's acceptable, I'd like to alter this a little by saying you shouldn't even be allowed to use your hands. Instead, just shove your face right into your diaper and eat everything using only your mouth; anything you get on your face is to be left alone and not wiped off. And while doing it, you should have to oink like a disgusting pig.
JustVisiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:46 AM   #65
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Just visiting I can absolutely do it that way! Now you've said it my master is forcing me to.

Hannah xoxox
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:54 AM   #66
JustVisiting

Awesome! And I'd love to have pics PM'd to me as proof as well (unless that's only being reserved for certain dares; I'm pretty tired and not totally clear on that part).
JustVisiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:44 AM   #67
fnuller

To bad I got in the thread this late.. I would have loved to give a dare or two.. But I would like to have a PM with the pics and videos in too.
fnuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #68
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
MarcK34 - we are still doing the dare, he is just replacing vodka with piss!

In terms of my address, I have to be safe so can't just post it, maybe if you PM me I will consider it.

Archie21 - I am always open to dares and have very few limits as you can see in my signature. PM a dare or post here and I will be sure to ask my master for permission to do it (I always do) and then give ou proof within 24 hours. An open invitation: do your absolute worst!

Hannah xx
Starting to write the next part, a description or pictures or how flexible you are will help me write something that will push that to the very limit but not past .

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
Old 04-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #69
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

A dare that mentally and physically breaks you down.

You may not wear any clothes until it is over.
This dare will start on a friday after right before bed. You you be bent over a table, tied down, and whipped on your ass till you beg for mercy, when your master sees your ass is punished enough he will shove toothpaste or icyhot deep inside your ass and seal you with a buttplug, he will flip you over and strap you face up to any hard surface he will then employ nipple suckers on your tits and suction them up as high as possible. He will treat your pussy to an irritant as well and roughly bring you to edge in any matter he pleases while slapping your inner thighs. Then he will use a feather lightly against your pussy keeping you at edge but preventing you from cuming for at least ten minutes. He will repeat this 10x leaving you insanely cum starved but never allowed to cum. From here he can continue whipping your tits and clit till he feels you have suffered enough he will put on your diaper, give you a blindfold and let you deepthroat him as a reward. You will the be gagged have a dildo shoved up your pussy and tied down to a chair in the dugeon for the night, your master can choose to use candle wax or nipple clamps to also torture you if he likes. A loud alarm will go off every ~30 minutes preventing you from sleeping.

Your master will put 2 liters of piss in the fridge to chill overnight.

Saturday morning he will come "wake you up" at 8am, take off the diaper, take out the dildos and let you lick them clean. He will then strap you back across the table and give you a piss mixed with toothpaste enema for 30 minutes while slapping and tormenting your clit the entire time. Then he will let you expel and anally fuck you till he cums 5 times. He will then flip you over, take out your dildo, and have you hold a candle over each tit while he whips your pussy constantly until both candles are fully melted, the whole while a towel drenched in your piss is covering your face making breathing hard and making every breath taste like piss. Only after these candles have melted can you drink a liter of your piss and eat a raw onion. Now you will throughly brush your teeth and mouth walls while your master will drench a package of cotton balls in your piss. Your mouth will then be stuffed with these cotton balls and ducktaped shut. Your breasts will be bound and you will be hung upside down by your ankles, arms cuffed behind your back.
You will be suspended with your head just above the ground, 2 thin candles will be lit and shoved right into you ass and pussy. While they slowly melt your master will sit in front of you, put toothed clamps on your tits, and whip your tits until they fall off, then put them back on. This will go on for 30 minutes, if the candles run out before the 30 minute mark, he will add 30 minutes to the amount of time they took to run out and spend this time whipping your clit. Then he will stuff your clit full of ice and whip your ass until it fully melts, then do it again. Now you will be let down and allowed a short rest outside of bondage, you will be allowed to drink another liter of piss and eat another raw onion, this will be your only food until the punishment ends. While you "eat" your master will soak more cotton balls in hot sauce or piss, then give you the same type gag as before and put your handcuffs back on.
Now a rope will go around your handcuffs through the ceiling loops pulling your arms up behind you to their absolute limit (so that you have to stand on tippy toes), you will be blindfolded again, and a leg speader bar will be put on you. Binding you in a way similar to this (only harsher and completely naked ).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._strappado.jpg
You will have toothed nipple clamps on fastened very tightly with a string pulled tight and attached to the spreader bar making so you can either pull down and relax your nipples or up and relax your shoulders, the other will be in severe pain (The clamps will be taken off for 1 minute every 15 minutes and your tits will be getting slapped the whole time) Hot sauce covered dildos will be shoved in both your clit and ass, you must stay tense and hold them in, if either falls out you will stay in this position for an extra hour. A bondage head harness with rope attach to the back will be put on and the rope will be pulled over your back, down the middle of your ass, and tied to leg spreader making you have to hold your head up and allowing no relief (or a rope can just be tied to your hair). The 2 liters of cold piss from the fridge will be poured all over your body. A vibrator on highest speed will be ducktaped around your waist so it is pressing into your clit. You will be left like this for 3-4 hours depending on your master. Your whole body will be tense and you will have constant stimulation, should be exhausting .
When your time is up, your master will come back, take the dildos out of your ass and pussy, take the vibrator off, take the harness or hair rope off, and take the clamps off. He will give you a piss enema to wash out the hot sauce, fill your clit with ice and toothpaste and duct tape it shut, this must be held for an hour before you can be taken down and allowed to expel.

Tell me what you think so far and if i made any mistakes, still gotta write late afternoon, night, and morning.
To be continued...

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]

Last edited by MarcK34; 04-15-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-16-2015, 06:19 AM   #70
berktora

Hey what is the result of the thread?? Anyone know about the photo and vid proofs? Thank u..
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 06:34 AM   #71
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go to a coffee shop naked from head to toe and get coffee to drink sit with strangers or people you know. have fun.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:08 AM   #72
andy120000

Default punishment dare for u

If you´re still accepting dares here´s really no limit one for u: next time ur gonna use the toilete you have to poo on the ground and step barefeet in it. Than lick your soles clean.
I´d love to see pic proof (or vid if u can) in my inbox. It´d be nice if face is included too.
Sorry if there´se somthing written inproperly but I´m not a native speaker
limits: illegal, public, pics and vids (unless I say something else)
andy120000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #73
berktora

Hey what happent to the promises?
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 03:04 AM   #74
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

yeah - it's awfully quiet from her
Old 04-24-2015, 03:16 AM   #75
DrakenM

Last Activity: 04-19-2015 05:46 PM