Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2014, 04:30 AM   #61
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Notes On Character Development and Story Style

A FEW NOTES ON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN THIS STORY

When I began this story I thought I had some idea how and where it was heading. I do in fact have the final two chapters written so I know how it ends. However, the characters have started to develop lives and personalities of their own and even though I may want them to go in one direction, they are pulling in another direction. They are old enough to fend for themselves so I am letting them lead the way for a while.

The characters are pretty much fully developed now and, you may or may not agree, I feel that even though I haven’t described them in any detail, I hope that you can clearly picture them as you read each chapter.

They are still evolving, however, so expect a few surprises along the way. I think you’ll all agree that in the last chapter you saw a different side to Amy.

I am hoping that they will continue to develop their own individual personalities and, as such, you may sometimes find them doing things that you wouldn’t expect.

PS When I say I have written the last two chapters, I haven't written the whole story. I only have the finale. I still have to get from here to there!

The next chapter follows:

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 06-21-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Added a bit!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:32 AM   #62
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17: The Abyss

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Kirsty and Becky were staring at a small lens in the corner of the room between the wall and the ceiling. It was not very big and, unless you were looking directly at it, you would certainly not notice it.

“We have to find Amy and Melanie,” Kirsty said. “Something’s going on here.”

“Let’s go down to the shed,” Becky said.

The two girls took another look at the camera and then went out onto the landing. They were about to go down the stairs when they heard a male voice.

“It’s open,” the voice said.

“Who’s that?” Becky whispered.

Kirsty just shrugged.

“It’s not Amy and Melanie,” Becky whispered.

Kirsty tried to peer down over the banister but couldn’t see anything.

They heard a second voice. “Looks like it’s been completely stripped.” There was a pause and then the same voice continued: “There’s no water supply.”

“They’re in the kitchen,” Becky whispered.

“Shall we take a look round?” The first voice again.

“Nah!” The second voice. “Let’s get the truck and get that stuff from the shed.”

Becky and Kirsty heard the back door opening again and they waited until they heard it close.

“Who was that?” Becky said.

“Fuck knows,” Kirsty said. “They said something about the shed.”

“That’s where Amy and Melanie are.”

“No shit,” Kirsty said. “Try the phone again. If not, we’ll go and find them.”

They went into the bedroom and Becky picked up her phone.

~*~

“A trapdoor?” Amy looked at Melanie. “And you didn’t mention this earlier, why?”

“Because I didn’t know we were going to be locked in,” Melanie said. “I would have preferred to leave via the door but seeing as that option has been denied to us...”

“Yeah, okay.” Amy looked at the trapdoor again. “Where do you reckon it leads to?”

“How should I know? A basement?”

“Sheds don’t have basements,” Amy argued.

“Maybe this one does?” Melanie suggested.

“Let’s find out.” Amy pulled on the metal ring and tried to open the hatch. “It’s stuck,” she said.

“Probably due to not being used for years,” Melanie said, helpfully. Melanie tried to help Amy lift the trapdoor. Together they managed to lift it a few millimetres but then they dropped it again.

Amy looked Melanie in the eye. “We have to do this,” she said. “Even if it’s a dead end, we have to hide somewhere before those bastards get back. They may only be a few minutes; it could be a couple of hours.”

“Do you need any help?” It was the girl.

Amy looked round, startled at the girl standing behind them. It was the first time the girl had spoken.

“No thanks,” Amy smiled, “You go and sit down. We’ll do it.”

Amy and Melanie tried again to lift the trap door. They had several attempts at it. Eventually, with more effort and the thought of being brutally raped if they failed, they managed to lift it wider.

Amy saw steps leading into complete darkness.

They gave one last tug and the trapdoor opened. When it was vertical, Amy pushed on it to open it completely.

Melanie shone the torch down into the abyss below. “You first?” she offered.

Amy looked into the darkness then back up at Melanie. “Thanks.”

She tentatively stood on the first step. “No," she said, “I can’t.”

“Then you’ll just have to be raped,” Melanie said, “because I’m going.” Melanie nudged Amy to one side and carefully made her way down the steps. Even though she was still holding the torch, she disappeared into the darkness.

“Mel?” Amy tried to peer down but saw nothing.

“It’s dark down here,” Melanie’s voice echoed.

Amy shook her head. She wanted to say something sarcastic but couldn’t think of anything. “Can you see anything?”

“No,” Melanie echoed back, “Clue’s in the word dark.”

Shit, Amy thought, how come she can think of a sarcastic remark and I can’t! “How many steps?”

“About ten, I think,” Melanie echoed. "They’re perfectly safe. They’re solid stone steps.”

Amy listened for more but Melanie had gone silent. “Mel?” Amy called. “Mel, are you there?”

There was no response for several minutes. Amy had all sorts of thoughts in those minutes. She had considered going down to have a look but, if it was dark, there wasn’t much point. She looked over at the girl who had sat down again. “Mel’ll be okay,” Amy said, to reassure herself more than the girl, “She’ll be back.” Amy tried to peer down into the darkness again.

The beam of the torch broke through the darkness and Melanie’s head appeared.

“Well,” Amy said, “What do you think?”

“I think we should get some of that stuff down here first and then I think we should explore the secret tunnel. Before the torch dies.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 06-21-2014 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Missing Quotation Marks - Sorry, but I'm a perfectionist!
Old 06-22-2014, 10:51 PM   #63
stragner080

i have mixed feelings right now about both the story and you wordsmiff
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:16 AM   #64
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stragner080 View Post
i have mixed feelings right now about both the story and you wordsmiff
What do you mean by that?
Old 06-25-2014, 02:07 AM   #65
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18: The decision

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Becky tried to dial Melanie’s number for the fourth time but had no luck.

“Forget it.” Kirsty was staring at the miniature camera which was partly embedded in the wall near the ceiling. “I don’t think this is working,” she said, changing the subject.

Becky put her phone down on the bed and went over to stand beside Kirsty. “What do you mean?”

“Look,” Kirsty said, “There’s a little light thing...”

“LED,” Becky said, “We did it in science.”

“Anyway,” Kirsty continued, “I’m sure that if it was working, that would be lit up or flashing or doing something.”

“Do you want me to flash to you?” Becky lifted her skirt up and giggled.

“Stop it,” Kirsty said.

Becky let go of the hem of her skirt, letting it fall back into place again. “I suppose it’s because there’s no power supply to the house,” she suggested. “Maybe it’s mains operated or something.”

“But look where it’s pointing,” Kirsty said.

Becky looked.

“It’s not pointing at the centre of the room or even at the door, is it?” Kirsty said, “So it can’t be a security camera.”

“The wardrobe?” Becky queried. “Why would it...?”

“Let’s find out,” Kirsty said. She went over to the wardrobe and tentatively opened the door. She peered inside.

“Well?” Becky said.

“Just clothes,” Kirsty said, as she flicked the hangers across the rail. “Men’s clothes.”

“That would make sense,” Becky said as she joined Kirsty.

“But why point a camera at it?”

Becky peered inside. “Designer clothes?”

“Hardly,” Kirsty said, looking at the labels in the shirts.

“This place gives me the creeps,” Becky said. “I think we should...”

“Wait,” Kirsty said. She pulled the clothes hangers aside to reveal the rear wall of the wardrobe. “What’s this?”

“You haven’t found the entrance to Narnia, have you?” Becky said, “Please tell me you haven’t.”

“I’m not sure,” Kirsty said. “There’s something on the back of it. It looks like a keypad.” She stepped inside the wardrobe. “And an inscription of some sort.”

“Inscription?” Becky edged closer.

“It says ‘A blind man can see it, a deaf man can hear it, but if you eat it, you’ll die’.”

“Oh, god,” Becky said, “I hate puzzles.”

“What could it be?” Kirsty said. “What can a blind man see?”

“Not much,” Becky said, “Clue’s in the name.”

“Let’s work backwards,” Kirsty said. “What would kill you if you ate it?”

“Beetroot,” Becky said, “I’m allergic to it.”

“No,” Kirsty said, “That’s just you. I mean generally.”

“Poison?” Becky suggested.

“Maybe something specific,” Kirsty said.

“Beetroot?”

“Will you shut up about fucking beetroot?”

~*~

“Why is there always half a bag of solid cement in every shed?” Amy asked, as she sat down on half a bag of solid cement.

“There just is,” Melanie said. “Come on, let’s get started.”

“What do we do then?”

“There’s an old supermarket cart down in the tunnel,” Melanie said, “so I suggest we sort out the stuff we need from here but just sufficient for our needs.”

“Well, if that tunnel’s a dead end we could be down there for some time,” Amy said.

“We can sort the stuff into three piles,” Melanie said, “A ‘must have’ pile, a ‘could be useful’ pile and a ‘can do without’ pile. Then we get the essential items down there. If there’s still enough room in the cart, we can take some of the useful but not essential items.” She pulled up an empty box. “We can put the essential items in here.”

“What’s a supermarket cart doing down there?” Amy asked, not expecting an answer.

“They get everywhere, don’t they?” Melanie offered. “Besides, whoever stored all this stuff here probably used it to carry stuff in the same way we’re going to do.”

Amy nodded and got up from her bag of cement. She went over to the girl who was still sitting silently on the chair. “We’ll be out of here soon,” she said to the girl.

“We’re not taking her,” Melanie said. She had already started to sift through the nearest box.

“You what?” Amy gave Melanie a penetrating stare. “We’re not leaving her here.”

“If she’s not here when those men come back, they’ll know there’s another way out and they’ll come after us.”

“Of course not,” Amy said, “They’re only coming back to get this stuff.” She gesticulated at the boxes.

“Give us a hand,” Melanie said, “We don’t know how long we’ve got.”

“We’re taking...” Amy paused and glanced at the girl again, “Er...”

“Naomi,” the girl said.

Amy smiled at her. “Naomi.” She turned back to Melanie. “We’re taking Naomi.”

“Okay,” Melanie said, “But on your head be it. Now come and sort some of this stuff out.”

Amy opened a box. “Well, well, look at this.”

“What?”

Amy took a long stick-like item from the box. “Glow sticks.” She waved it around. They have two chemicals in them. Inside the outer plastic casing is phenyl oxalate ester and a fluorescent dye. There’s also a small glass tube containing hydrogen peroxide. When you bend the plastic tube, the glass tube snaps and the chemicals mix and cause a chemical reaction which emits light.” She looked at Melanie.

“Sorry,” Melanie said, “But you lost me after you said ‘look at this’.”

Amy shook her head. She sometimes forgot that others didn’t share her love of science. She dropped the glow stick back in the box. “Anyway, if it’s dark down there, we may need a few of these.”

She started to sort through the boxes with Melanie, dropping essential items into the empty box and putting useful but non-essential items on one side. Once they’d filled the box with essential items, they decided to take it down into the tunnel. They dragged, pushed, threw or otherwise transported as many of the items as they could from the box into the tunnel and then went down to load it all into the cart.

As soon as it was all loaded, they started on the non-essential items. Halfway through the loading up of the non-essential items, they heard a vehicle engine getting closer.

“They’re back,” Melanie said. “Leave the rest of the stuff.”

“Come on,” Amy said to Naomi, “It’s time to go.”

Naomi shook her head. “No,” she said, “I’ll stay here.”

To be continued...
Old 06-26-2014, 07:18 AM   #66
Furry_Handcuffs

Think i can see where its going but goin by previous chapters anythin could happen
Furry_Handcuffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:00 PM   #67
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

I am having withdraws, when are you going to start writing again.
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #68
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Sorry Iceman, I have been busy with other things. It has only been less than a week...

The next part will be along shortly, I promise. Patience is a virtue... or is it an opera?

Was also waiting to see if anyone could solve the little conundrum I left in the previous chapter.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-01-2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: added a bit
Old 07-01-2014, 07:38 PM   #69
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Its understandable just dont let it happen to often. If you need some help PM me, I have been thinking of some ideas for you. Im excited to read what you got to have
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:32 AM   #70
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19: The Tunnel

CHAPTER NINETEEN

“What do you mean?” Amy was puzzled.

“I have to stay,” Naomi said, “If I don’t my sister will...”

She was interrupted by the sound of a vehicle braking outside.

“Your sister?” Amy said, “What about you...?”

“Go,” Naomi pleaded.

They heard the doors of the vehicle opening... and the two men talking.

“There’s no time to explain,” Naomi whimpered. “Go.” She tried to push Amy away. “They’ll kill you if they see you with me.”

Amy was puzzled, but she backed away towards the open trapdoor. Melanie had already descended to the tunnel.

The sound of the vehicle doors closing.

“I’ll be back for you,” Amy said.

They heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

“Please come with us, Naomi,” Amy begged.

They heard the locking bar on the shed door being drawn back.

“I can’t,” Naomi implored, “Just go.”

Amy made her way down the steps and pulled the trapdoor shut.

“Come on,” Melanie said, as Amy came down the steps to the tunnel. Melanie was holding an activated glow stick, which lit up the tunnel sufficiently for them to see.

“I hope you’re happy,” Amy said. “If anything else happens to Naomi, I’ll never forgive you.”

Amy started to push the laden supermarket cart along the tunnel. Melanie led the way with the glow stick.

“I said, if anything else happens...”

“I heard you,” Melanie said, calmly.

“As soon as you get a signal on your phone, call the police,” Amy said.

“That’s not going to happen,” Melanie said.

“Why?”

“Use your head,” Melanie said. “We’re not supposed to be here, are we? We’re trespassing. If the police turn up, we’ll be in trouble.”

“So, what then?”

Melanie turned to face Amy. “The sooner they go, the sooner we can get back to what we’re here for.” When Amy didn’t say anything, Melanie added: “The sleepover.”

“The sleepover?” Amy screamed. “The fucking sleepover.”

Melanie just nodded.

“The sleepover was Edward’s idea.”

“Edward?”

“He was the one who asked me to arrange it,” Amy said. “I just wanted to get something on Kirsty for making me blow...” She stopped herself. It was partly the memory of the blow job in the park and partly because she couldn’t tell Melanie about the hidden camcorder.

“Kirsty?” Melanie said, “What’s Kirsty got to do with anything? I thought this was just going to be a fun sleepover, with games of Truth or Dare, Would You Rather and maybe Strip Snap or something.”

Amy just stared at Melanie in disbelief.

“I could have been doing something useful this weekend,” Melanie continued, “Like homework or going to the cinema or... or... or...”

Amy shook her head.

“Instead, I end up going camping in an underground tunnel that, as far as I know, doesn’t even have another end.”

Amy burst out laughing at Melanie’s rant. “Have you finished?”

Melanie looked upwards and to the right as if she were thinking. “For the moment,” she said. “Shall we pitch camp here, or shall we carry on?”

They had no idea where they were going but Amy was convinced that the tunnel led in the general direction of the house. “I suggest we carry on,” she said. “Becky and Kirsty will be wondering where we’ve got to and I’m starving.”

Melanie picked up a tin from the cart. “Sliced peaches,” she said, “In syrup.” She winked at Amy. “I just fancy a peach... in syrup.”

“You’re not getting all horny, are you?”

“You do realise,” Melanie said, “That we’re all alone down here and we’ve got everything we need to survive for at least the weekend.”

“We have to get back to Becky and Kirsty,” Amy said.

“I’d like to know what Becky and Kirsty are doing and why they didn’t come to find us,” Melanie said. “We’ve been gone for fuck knows how long.”

Amy ignored her.

“I dare you,” Melanie said, “to strip off. Right here, right now.”

The girls had been playing truth or dare every Saturday for as long as they could remember, usually in the park. It was an unwritten rule that if one of them dared another to do something, it had to be obeyed regardless or suffer a forfeit.

“Right now?” Amy said.

Melanie nodded. “Right here.”

Amy started to strip off. She took her top off, exposing her bra. “If I do this,” she said to Melanie, “You have to do a dare for me.” She dropped her top onto the cart.

“That’s what I’m hoping.” Melanie licked her lips.

Amy unclasped her bra and dropped in on top of the loaded cart. All thoughts of Becky, Kirsty and Naomi had vanished. This was now personal between herself and Melanie. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs to her ankles. She kicked off her shoes and sat down to remove her jeans.

“Panties, too.” Melanie knelt down in front of Amy with the glow stick, to get a better view.

“Okay,” Amy said, “Give me a chance.” She was about to remove her panties when Melanie lowered the glow stick. “Don’t want to look?” Amy asked as she peeled her panties down to her thighs.

“What’s that?” Melanie said.

“What’s what?” Amy replied.

Melanie was holding the glow stick by Amy’s ankle.

Amy peered down at her own ankle.

“Looks like teeth marks.” Melanie caught Amy’s eye. “What have you been up to? You were in bed with Becky last night. She didn’t... did she?”

Amy peered a bit closer. There were indeed teeth marks on her ankle. She remembered her dream last night. She thought she had felt something bite her. She wondered if it really was a dream or if...

“Come on,” Melanie said, breaking through Amy’s thoughts, “Get those panties off.” She raised the glow stick to Amy’s crotch. “This is going to be fun.”

To be continued...
Old 07-02-2014, 09:07 AM   #71
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So many twists and turns keeps story fresh and new
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:39 PM   #72
Diaperwhore57

Please keep going im so interested

Dislikes: poop eating, heavy cbt,

Limits: family and friends, permanent, illegal

Submissive looking for a mistress. Pm me if jnterested.
Diaperwhore57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:13 AM   #73
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 20: Truth or Dare

To celebrate the twentieth chapter, I present a big bumper double-length episode and a traditional Truth Or Dare game. Hope you likey.

CHAPTER TWENTY

“Can I put them back on again now?” Amy asked, as she stood in front of Melanie, lit up only by the light of the glow stick. She felt very vulnerable in her naked state. Who knows what might lurk in this tunnel?

Melanie shook her head as she stared at Amy’s body. “Oh, no. The dare was to take them off, not put them on again.”

“You mean I have to stay naked all day?”

“Or all weekend,” Melanie grinned. “Or until I allow you to put them on.”

“My turn, then,” Amy said.

“Rules, first,” Melanie said. “You can dare me something, but then we go back to traditional ‘truth or dare’, except that you can’t choose truth twice in a row, so choose your truths wisely.”

“Ok,” Amy agreed. “I dare you to...”

“You’re going to dare me to strip, as well, aren’t you?” Melanie predicted.

“That would be too easy,” Amy said. “No, I dare you to strip off and then lie down and let me do whatever I want to you for two minutes.”

“Two minutes?”

“Not too long, is it?” Amy said. “Afterwards, you’re allowed to put two items of clothes back on.”

“Just two?”

“So choose wisely.” Amy winked.

Melanie handed the glow stick to Amy. “Hold this will you?” She slipped off her shoes, unfastened her jeans and pulled them down. She sat down as Amy had done, to take them off, then stood up again to take off her panties. She pulled her top off over her head, ruffling her hair, and then unclasped her bra, dropping it on top of the pile of discarded clothes.

“Lie down,” Amy said.

Melanie lay down on the stone floor of the tunnel. “Okay,” she said, “Do your worst.”

“ I fully intend to.” Amy took Melanie’s phone from her friend’s jeans pocket.

“What are you doing?” Melanie looked up, nervously. “No pictures.”

“Just setting the timer on your phone,” Amy said. “When it goes off, your time’s up.”

“Okay.” Melanie relaxed again.

Amy then went to the cart, picked up the tin of sliced peaches in syrup and opened it with the tin opener they’d found in the shed. She knelt down beside Melanie, with the tin in one hand and the glow stick in the other. “Open wide,” she said.

Melanie opened her mouth, obviously anticipating being fed.

“No,” Amy said, “I meant your legs.”

Melanie closed her mouth in disappointment and spread her legs as wide as possible.

Amy put the can down on the floor and took out a peach slice with her finger and thumb. “It looks like a little goldfish,” she said as she pushed it into Melanie’s cunt and wiggled it around a bit.

“That tickles,” Melanie said.

Amy removed the peach slice and popped it into her mouth. She ate it slowly, emphasising each chew. When it was gone, she licked her lips, took another peach slice and repeated the procedure. She offered it to Melanie. “Fancy one?”

Melanie opened her mouth. Amy popped the peach slice into Melanie’s mouth and watched avidly as Melanie devoured it.

Amy picked up the tin and poured a little of the syrup over Melanie’s cunt. She then got into position between her friend’s legs and started to lick it up, occasionally penetrating the slit with her tongue. She continued to tongue Melanie until the timer beeped.

Amy allowed Melanie to get up again. “Okay,” she said, “Two items of clothing.”

Melanie touched her crotch. “It’s all sticky now,” she said. The syrup had gotten into her pubes, causing them to stick together. “Can I clean it up?”

Amy shook her head. “That wasn’t part of the dare,” she said.

Melanie sighed. “I’ll put my top and jeans on,” she said.

Amy picked up Melanie’s bra, panties and shoes and put them into the cart.

Melanie quickly put her top and jeans back on.

Amy held the glow stick up to Melanie’s chest. She could see the nipples poking through the thin material of the top.

“Okay,” Melanie said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amy said.

“Did you like licking me?” Melanie asked.

“Yes,” Amy said, “I wished I’d said ten minutes instead of two.”

“So do I.” Melanie picked up the open tin of peach slices. “Can we finish this off before we continue?”

Amy nodded and they sat down to finish off the peaches. After that, they rummaged in the cart for more food and spent some time eating.

Eventually, Amy said: “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Melanie said.

“What’s your most exciting sexual fantasy?”

“I don’t know,” Melanie said, “I suppose my best one is to be punished by... er... Mr Lacey.”

“Punished?” Amy said, “In what way?”

“You know the usual way.” Melanie paused. “But corporal punishment isn’t allowed now is it, so I don’t think he’d...”

“What form does this punishment take?” Amy interjected.

“I forget to do my homework and tell Mr Lacey I’m very sorry. Then he says I’m going to have to be punished. I say ‘Oh please, Sir, don’t punish me’. Then he tells me to bend over. I bend over and he lifts up my skirt... I’m in school uniform, obviously...”

“Obviously.”

“Then he pulls my panties down and takes a... ruler or whip or... I don’t know, maybe his hand and spanks me so... so, so, so hard on my arse. Then he does it more and more.” She starts to pant a bit. “And more. Then he tells me to stay bent over while he takes his trousers down and takes out his long, hard cock. Then he...”

“I get the picture,” Amy said. “Do you fuck him in this fantasy?”

“I’ve already...” Melanie hesitated before continuing. “Yes, I think I do.”

“You’ve already what?” Amy picked up on Melanie’s false start.

“I was going to say...” Melanie paused, “...I’ve already said enough.”

“I need a wee, anyway,” Amy said, looking up and down the tunnel.

“You can’t,” Melanie said. “There’s no drainage. Unless...”

“Unless what?” Amy looked at Melanie suspiciously.

“Your turn,” Melanie said, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare?” Amy said.

Melanie took a large saucepan from the cart. “Piss into this,” she said, “Then drink it.”

“You’re not serious.”

Melanie held out the saucepan. “You can dilute it with a bottle of water, if you want to, but you have to drink it all.”

“Fuck!” Amy took the saucepan. She was too desperate to go to stand around arguing. She put the saucepan on the floor, squatted over it and let out a little trickle of urine. The trickle became a stream; the stream became a river. When she had finished, Amy looked at the urine in the saucepan.

“It’s good for you,” Melanie said, “Full of antioxidants or something.”

Amy took a cup from the cart. She poured a little of the urine into the cup and brought it up to her lips. “It smells vile.”

“Well, it is yours,” Melanie said. “Drink up.”

As she took the first sip, Amy wondered what the forfeit might have been. She felt a little shiver run through her as she swallowed the urine but it didn’t taste too bad. “Hmm,” she said, “An acquired taste.” She opened a bottle of water and diluted the urine in the cup. She decided to go for it and took a big swig. She tried to swallow it without it hitting her taste buds.

After a couple more cups of well-diluted urine, she had drunk most of it. There was just a bit left in the bottom of the saucepan. She offered it to Melanie. “Fancy a swig?”

“Nice try,” Melanie said.

Amy finished it off and then finished off the bottle of water to take the aftertaste away.

“Dare,” Melanie said, without being asked.

“I dare you to give me a French kiss.”

Melanie inched closer to Amy and put her arms round her. She kissed Amy on the lips, then pushed her tongue inside Amy’s open and waiting mouth. Melanie’s hand slipped down to Amy’s naked slit and a finger probed it. Amy allowed the intrusion. She guessed that Melanie was testing the water, maybe for a later dare.

The two girls enjoyed a long, lingering kiss, before finally separating and exchanging seductive glances.

“Marks out of ten?” Melanie asked.

“Eleven,” Amy said. “I’ll take a dare too.”

“I dare you to walk down the tunnel as far as you can,” Melanie said. “No glow stick, matches or torch.”

“It’s dark down there,” Amy said.

“Who knew.”

“But...” Amy realised there was no point in arguing. The forfeit would be worse. She felt a lump in her throat and swallowed. “Can I put something on, or do I have to do it naked?”

Melanie just winked, giving Amy the answer.

Amy tiptoed down the tunnel, completely naked. She was soon in complete darkness. She had no idea where she was or what was in front of her. She felt her way along the side wall with her hands, using the wall as a guide and also as a pointer if she needed to backtrack fairly quickly. She was tempted to stop, wait a few minutes and then go back but she was also curious about this tunnel.

There must be another end somewhere, she thought. If she could find it then there would be... well, light at the end of the tunnel and maybe a way out. Then she could go back and tell Melanie and they could get back to Becky and Kirsty and the comfort of the bedroom.

She decided to inch her way a bit further down the tunnel. Then, she stopped. She could hear something, a sort of scraping sound. It appeared to be very close, but the echoic nature of the tunnel made it difficult to establish distance or direction of the sound.

Was it Melanie coming after her? She looked back into the darkness. She was certain it was not coming from behind her; it was coming from in front of her and it sounded close. Going forward was not an option in the dark, she decided, and certainly not in her naked state. She had visions of giant rats, spiders, demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and other nasties.

Using the wall as a guide, she started to backtrack to where she thought Melanie was waiting. She inched her way very slowly, taking one step at a time and staying very close to the side wall. She hoped she was going in the right direction.

To be continued...
Old 07-05-2014, 07:45 AM   #74
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter good way to start the day
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #75
samstarbuck

Well done so far. I only stumbled across your story today, so it was nice to have so much to read!

PM "PRACTICE X" and I will practice giving a blowjob on my dildo for x minutes.

Likes/Limits on Blog

Photo of my available toys
samstarbuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare