Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #61
JimmyMac

I dare you to wear tights in public as if they were leggings, for five whole separate days. Each time the denier of the tights must decrease. The first time they can be 100 or less, the second time 80 or less, the third time 60 or less, fourth time 40 or less and the final time 20 or less. You're not allowed to cover up with a skirt, dress or long top.
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:49 AM   #62
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Thanks for answering so well!
No problem

Do you know how big the biggest boobs you know are? If so, how big?
Umm my friend is like a 34G(or)H which is crazy cause she's so tiny.

Will you get your left nipple pierced? How is your right nipple pierced and what jewelry do you wear? Can you show me the angel jewelry that you like?

I kind of feel snazzy just having the one but I might get the other one done cause you can usually see the one through my top if I'm braless and I feel a little unsymmetrical. It really doesn't hurt at all, my nose piercing hurt much much more. Aaaand it's just pierced normally? I have just a plain bar with like little hearts on the ends . I'll try and find pics but I might struggle cause I can't actually post nipples lol.

This is the little wing-ey one

Explain the hardcore side boob? It sounds dangerous!
It's very dangerous lol it's basically just any top/dress that shows the side of your boob which is super fun if you're an exhibitionist e.g

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #63
JimmyMac

Smile

Thanks for more great answers! It's good to see you back...

Can you answer my question about whether you would like bigger boobs if you could get them with absolutely no pain, risk, cost or inconvenience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Will you get your left nipple pierced? How is your right nipple pierced and what jewelry do you wear? Can you show me the angel jewelry that you like?

I kind of feel snazzy just having the one but I might get the other one done cause you can usually see the one through my top if I'm braless and I feel a little unsymmetrical. It really doesn't hurt at all, my nose piercing hurt much much more. Aaaand it's just pierced normally? I have just a plain bar with like little hearts on the ends . I'll try and find pics but I might struggle cause I can't actually post nipples lol.
I dare you to get your left nipple pierced, you can then join them together with pretty chains and wear such awesome jewellery as this: http://www.piercedandmodified.co.uk/...show-4319.html

Quote:

Explain the hardcore side boob? It sounds dangerous!
It's very dangerous lol it's basically just any top/dress that shows the side of your boob which is super fun if you're an exhibitionist e.g

I like the hearts on her side boobs, the next time you are doing side boob, I dare you to fashion a 'SB' on each side instead of her hearts!
Old 04-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #64
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I did answer that one already

Quote:
If there was a reliable and safe way to increase the size of your boobs, would you use it to make them bigger?
No I quite like my boobs as they are. I'm all proportionate and stuff.
And I don't know about chains but I probably will get the other one done when I have the chance.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #65
JimmyMac

Quote:
I did answer that one already

And I don't know about chains but I probably will get the other one done when I have the chance.
Apologies, you did as well!

What did you think of the 'yummy' cupcake jewellery?

Would you try the SB sideboob dare and have you experimented with the dark art of underboob? If not, are you crazy enough to try?

Advertisements
Kink Talk