Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2010, 06:53 AM   #61
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

Before you are allowed to pee you must first edge yourself in every room in your house and once outside. You must do this through your panties and in the cloths you went shopping in. Once done you are allowed to pee.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #62
jimb0
Account Banned

Hope you have had fun in london today.
Here's another one for you.

You may not use the toilet after 9pm this evening.
Before you go to bed you must drink one large glass of water (or any other fluid).
Make sure you are at least wearing underwear to bed.
You cannot get out of bed until 8am tomorrow morning and you cannot pee until you have been out of bed for 15 minutes.
If you cannot hold it you will have to wet the bed.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #63
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Some great dares and some really good responses here!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #64
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Today i went into London to do these two dares. I wore my short flared chambray skirt (light blue), which just about covers my knickers (i wore white ones), and a white top. Before I went I drank a glass of water, some fruit juice, and two cups of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by story_freak View Post
Hi Rosa.
if you want a embarassing one, maybe you can go to the town in a shoe store, maybe you wear a short skirt and if you are very daring, you can forget to wear any panties. Maybe you find a nice clerk who helps you to try on some shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
For another one that could be embarrassing:
When you next go out for more than 3 hours, say shopping or similar you are not allowed to use the toilet from the moment you leave the house to the minute you get home. If you start to get desperate you should pee dance in public places so that people can see you need to go.
Ultimately if you cannot hold it you will wet yourself, but you do get to choose your outfit. Have fun
I got to the rail station around half past nine (morning) and went down the stairs, there were people at the bottom of the stairs looking up. I sat on a bench which was difficult as my skirt rides up and I end up sitting half on my knickers. The train came and I got on and started drinking the water I'd brought with me. In London, I went on the tube and up and down a lot of escalators at the stations. I got out at Oxford Circus and headed for the shops, it was about half past ten by then, and getting quite hot and busy.

After I'd been round some nice clothes shops and Selfridges too, I decided it was time to do the shoe shop dare. I went in some different ones, trying to get my nerve up to do it, until finally I felt ready. Also I was definitely feeling the effects of all the water and tea I'd had, so I thought I'd better get it done while I still could. I went in and picked out some nice wedgy espadrilles and some kitten heel sandals, making sure I bent over a bit to look at them, before asking the assistant to find me some in size 4. I sat down on a low bench thing and took my own shoes off to wait. When they came, I tried the new shoes on and walked around the shop a bit to look in the mirror, front and back, the shoes were nice but it was a bit of a surprise to see just how short my skirt looked from that angle, i hadn't quite realised how much was showing. Anyway, there wasn't much I could do about it really except try and tug the hem down a bit. It was pretty embarrassing as I definitely needed the loo quite badly by then and it wasn't easy to stop myself jiggling up and down in the shop.

It was about 2pm by now, so I decided to start heading back, which meant going on the tube to Kings Cross. I was having to cross my legs on the tube and really concentrating to not have an accident and I could tell people were beginning to notice my squirming about. Thank goodness the tube didnt get stuck in a tunnel, even though it seemed to take twice as long as normal. I got off at my stop and headed up the escalators and that's when I felt myself doing a little squirt in my knickers before I could stop myself. i don't think anyone behind me noticed, but I'm not sure, but anyway I hurried to get my train where I got a seat and just hoped I could some how hold on for the journey, which is about half an hour.

There were toilets on the train and the temptation to use them was huge but I knew that would wreck the dare, so I just sat there biting my lip and wriggling about on my seat getting some stares and knowing looks. My tummy was so tight I couldn't help doing a few more dribbles and in the end I had to get up before my stop and stand near the train doors, bouncing up and down trying to hold on. I heard some young lads laughing, I must have been giving quite a performance, and then at last it was my stop and I got off. Going up the stairs was murder and I could feel my knickers were getting pretty damp and soggy.

So now I just had to walk the rest of the way home, which is about 25 minutes. I'll post the rest later as I have to do something else now. Sorry for making such a long post this time.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #65
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

There's nothing wrong with long posts. in fact i like them better than short posts.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #66
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

The longer the post the better the dare report is, usually.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #67
archie21
getDare Succubus

Excellent report Ros. can't wait to find out what you did next.....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #68
rosamund

Female

So i started walking home and pretty soon I realised I wasn't going to make it, so I started looking for somewhere I could go without being seen, before I just lost it totally. I went down a quiet side street and squatted down by some parked cars and it just started before I could even get all the way down, spattering on the pavement and gushing through my knickers. A car came past but I just couldn't stop by then and I had to finish it off, making a big puddle that ran into the road. Obviously my knickers were completely soaked so I wriggled them off and put them in my bag and went home as quickly as I could

Thanks everyone for the new dares and I'll reply on them soon, I know I have quite a few to catch up on now! I'm trying to think which ones to do tomorrow.

I'll do some truths too now, so ask me anything you want!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #69
jimb0
Account Banned

Truths:
Do you like wetting yourself?
What's the best & worst outfits you've peed in?
Did you ever do it at school?
Did you enjoy the dare?
Old 08-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #70
rosamund

Female

Truths:
Do you like wetting yourself? Well, kind of, if i'm honest. I like getting really desperate in a weird kind of way, so when i do it i really can't help myself.

What's the best & worst outfits you've peed in? Umm, well the worst was probably my school uniform, i don't know, what are the best clothes to pee in? Maybe my bikini.

Did you ever do it at school? Yes

Did you enjoy the dare? Yes i loved it. I liked that it went on for so long, and was so public, but was basically innocent, not obvious, and that there was nothing I could do to get home quickly.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #71
jimb0
Account Banned

How old were you the last time you did it at school?
If in secondary school were you made fun of?
Have you ever wet the bed by accident? on purpose?
If you've wet yourself in front of people you know, have you ever managed to get them to do it too?
Have you ever done it on a night out?
Old 08-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #72
rosamund

Female

How old were you the last time you did it at school? 14

If in secondary school were you made fun of? Yes i was

Have you ever wet the bed by accident? on purpose? I've wet myself laying on my bed, when i tried to hold it for too long.

If you've wet yourself in front of people you know, have you ever managed to get them to do it too? I have done it in front of people i know, but I didn't try to get them to do it.

Have you ever done it on a night out? Yes i have[/QUOTE]

Old 08-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #73
Skarin

simple embarassing dare:
wait until it next rains (shouldnt be too long lol), then go out wearing a tight thin white cotton top, until it turns seethrough. then go into a shop with a male (or bi/lesbian) cashier and ask a question about a item. see how well they can carry the conversation and look you in the eyes. if your feeling very daring, go into anne summers and ask abou some of the nipple accesories. (bonus points if you can make them blush)
Skarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #74
MasterJakqe

I would dare you to be a camslave to me for a day, but I see you have a hard limit against them, and aside from that you apparently are not looking for a Master at this time.

If you have a car, you are to go driving naked or with a shirt pulled above your breasts and shorts pulled down without a bra or panties. At every red light you are to play with your pussy. At every stop sign, you must play with your breasts. If you are a little more daring, you must play with your pussy at EVERY opprotunity...If you cum, you have to use a vibrator or other object to fuck yourself. You may bring clothes with you for an emergency if you decide to be naked. (I personally reccomend the shirt+shorts in case there's an cop.)

Second dare: If you have to piss at any time of the day, you must find a secluded area and piss standing up, with your entire body from your pussy to your tits exposed. Also, it must be done on a day you are outside and going around town. The second part of this dare is to wear a thong, and a short, short skirt. You must walk around town and piss yourself, but whenever you do piss yourself, you MUST moan quietly or loudly, and immediately afterward you must find a bathroom or relatively hidden area, or a less-than-hidden area, and you MUST masturbate until you cum. You will then NOT clean yourself up and walk on. If anyone sees you piss yourself, you will act slutty. Depending on how daring you are, you could flash them a view of your pussy or your tits.
Dislikes: Hardsports, Watersports, anything that could result in arrest, stuck-up girls/guys

Last edited by MasterJakqe; 08-09-2010 at 09:32 PM.
MasterJakqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 AM   #75
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
Before you are allowed to pee you must first edge yourself in every room in your house and once outside. You must do this through your panties and in the cloths you went shopping in. Once done you are allowed to pee.
Thank you for my dare, zoodcat. I'm sorry I couldn't do it yesterday because as you know I didn't manage to hold it all the way home. I did do it through my panties though, at least and in the clothes I was shopping in. I promise to try harder next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
Hope you have had fun in london today.
Here's another one for you.

You may not use the toilet after 9pm this evening.
Before you go to bed you must drink one large glass of water (or any other fluid).
Make sure you are at least wearing underwear to bed.
You cannot get out of bed until 8am tomorrow morning and you cannot pee until you have been out of bed for 15 minutes.
If you cannot hold it you will have to wet the bed.
Have fun
Hi jimb0, ok I did this one. I woke up at 9am so that bit was alright. I did need to go quite badly so I got up straight away and just about managed to hold on for 15 minutes, though I did spend the last 5 in the bathroom just in case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarin View Post
simple embarassing dare:
wait until it next rains (shouldnt be too long lol), then go out wearing a tight thin white cotton top, until it turns seethrough. then go into a shop with a male (or bi/lesbian) cashier and ask a question about a item. see how well they can carry the conversation and look you in the eyes. if your feeling very daring, go into anne summers and ask abou some of the nipple accesories. (bonus points if you can make them blush)
It's raining now so I can do this one soon. I'm not sure how I will tell if the cashier is bi/les though, hmm. There isn't an anne summers where I live, so I'd have to go somewhere else to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJakqe View Post
If you have a car, you are to go driving naked or with a shirt pulled above your breasts and shorts pulled down without a bra or panties. At every red light you are to play with your pussy. At every stop sign, you must play with your breasts. If you are a little more daring, you must play with your pussy at EVERY opprotunity...If you cum, you have to use a vibrator or other object to fuck yourself. You may bring clothes with you for an emergency if you decide to be naked. (I personally reccomend the shirt+shorts in case there's an cop.)

Second dare: If you have to piss at any time of the day, you must find a secluded area and piss standing up, with your entire body from your pussy to your tits exposed. Also, it must be done on a day you are outside and going around town. The second part of this dare is to wear a thong, and a short, short skirt. You must walk around town and piss yourself, but whenever you do piss yourself, you MUST moan quietly or loudly, and immediately afterward you must find a bathroom or relatively hidden area, or a less-than-hidden area, and you MUST masturbate until you cum. You will then NOT clean yourself up and walk on. If anyone sees you piss yourself, you will act slutty. Depending on how daring you are, you could flash them a view of your pussy or your tits.
Hello Master Jakqe, thank you for giving me two dares. I can do the first one, I think probably not naked though, unless maybe when it's dark, but perhaps I'll see how it feels. I don't think it would be very safe to orgasm when I'm driving though! I could do if I was in the car but not driving.

I seem to be getting a lot of pee dares for some reason! For your second one I'm trying to think of a good place to do it, it needs a lot of planning to be safe. Do I have to do it in the day time or can I do it when it's getting dark?

Advertisements
Kink Talk