Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2024, 06:10 PM   #61
Dexo

Head to the mall wearing an oversized T-shirt and short shorts, no underwear but wear your butt plug. I want you to find a clothing store on the top floor. Your going to go in and try on a couple different outfits and in the confusion of you trying on so many clothes I want you to accidentally throw your shorts in the pile of clothes you give back to the attendant. Guess there gone now, oh well, Now it's time to leave, you have to return to the ground floor of the mall only taking the escalators. Good luck.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 02:20 PM   #62
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

i should say your 2024 rules are a pretty good start; I'd only add that bedroom lights be on all night and no drawing curtains.

Maybe also one night a week also shave your bush in bedroom where you can be overlooked.

How's the notebook going re being seen this ear so far
Old 05-21-2024, 02:50 PM   #63
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Head to the mall wearing an oversized T-shirt and short shorts, no underwear but wear your butt plug. I want you to find a clothing store on the top floor. Your going to go in and try on a couple different outfits and in the confusion of you trying on so many clothes I want you to accidentally throw your shorts in the pile of clothes you give back to the attendant. Guess there gone now, oh well, Now it's time to leave, you have to return to the ground floor of the mall only taking the escalators. Good luck.
This is a great one! I ought to try it as well

Kik: WetSwimmerGirl
Discord: WetSwimmerGirl (preferred)

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Revised 6/2 PM Blog One PM per day, except for a couple individuals who have a higher limit.

My Swim & Other Dares Thread

Last Orgasm: May 18 | Denied until: August 13
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 05:21 AM   #64
dontgetcaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
This is a great one! I ought to try it as well
Yes, this is a fabulous dare! For each of you to do. What a rush!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 03:28 AM   #65
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about using your lack of stature to your (dis?)advantage?

Get a floor length skirt and/or strapless dress. Something in a boho/ hippy style would be ideal.
It should be a bit too long, so that if you are barefoot or in flat shoes it is very easy to accidentally or deliberately step on it and cause it to slip off.

Wear an oversized shirt or pullover as a dress.
Go shopping. Now most variations on this dare usually call for bending over to get stuff from low shelves. I want you to try and get stuff from the top shelf. This may also involve you having to ask strangers for help

Visit a food store that has chest style freezers. Wear something short. Ideally also have a thin top. You are going to try and get stuff from the bottom of the freezers. So bending over and showing off your ass and also causing your nipples to get increasingly hard from the cold.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 01:06 PM   #66
Austin1985

I think you should go to mall wearing I tight top no bra and a pair of jeans no panties you need to take a pair of sharp sissors with you go into a change room and make you jeans a mini skirt by cutting across crotch gonna be really short so be careful…

Wet girl sent me
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk