Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #61
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Still looking good, please continue.
I will continue, and here is the next part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guit4 View Post
hope to see the older brothers come back and get dominated and humiliated by the group somehow
I will not tell what is going to happen later...
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #62
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 22

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 22

It is time for another food break. The time is flying away for the nine friends. They talk about the game, and mostly the dares they have done. Especially the last dare Susan got has a lot of attention.
Tina: “Susan, how did it feel when got your… orgasm??”
Susan blushes: “It felt so good… Best ever…”
Tina: “Wow…”
Susan whispers in Tina’s ear, so the others cannot hear it: “You should try it…”
Tina puts her hand to her mouth: “Nooo…”
Susan smiles at Tina, and Tina gives a dirty smile back.
The talk is continuing as they eat their food.
Ruth then gets everyone’s attention: “Can boys also get… orgasms?”
Everyone stop eating and talking and look at Ruth.
Ruth looks around her friends, waiting for someone to answer her. Her eyes stops at David, and she looks at him to do something.
David: “I do not know…”
Eric comes to his aid: “Yes, we can also have orgasms.”
Linda: “I have heard that it is much easier for you to get it than us girls – is that true?”
Michael laugh: “How should we know? We don’t know how easy it is for your girls”
The others laugh too, and they continue to eat.

They finish their meal, cleanup their mess and makes them all ready for another round of truths and dares. Eric is getting the honor to start.
Eric has a huge smile on his face: “Michael - Dare.”
Michael looks at Eric, and can see he wants action. This is not going to be a boring dare.
Eric: “I dare you to - Strip and have a random girl give you an orgasm, without using her hands. You can obviously not help her with your hands either.”
Michael might be shocked by this, but that is nothing compared to the girls, they all looks frightened.
The girls want to see his cock, and they might also want to touch it. But how do they masturbate on him without touching him with their hands. They all think of the same thing – how David touched Joe’s dick earlier.
Michael gets the names from Ruth and picks one, he reads it and looks around the nervous girls. Michael smiles: “Seems one of you are going to learn about male orgams… Ruth!”
Ruth cannot believe her misfortune: “Nnnnooooo!!!”
David is not happy either, he does not like Ruth to do anything with another boy’s dick.
Linda, Kelly, Tina and Susan all breathe out a sigh of relief. They are happy to let Ruth take this one.
Michael stands up and takes of all his clothes except for his boxers.
Ruth is observing him, fearing what is coming for her. She thinks: “What am I going to do? Do I really have to use my mouth?? Ewwwww… It is so disgusting!!”
Michael slowly pulls down his boxers and shows his dick, this time not just to Linda in the tent - no to all of his friends. Obviously he has a huge hard-on. Michael pulls his boxers all the way of, and looks at Ruth.
Ruth looks at Michael’s dick and thinks: “It is longer and thicker than the other dicks, we have seen. And it has much more hair on it.”
Eric also looks at Ruth: “Ruth…”
Ruth goes to Michael and kneels. She tries to play ignorant: “How do I do this… without my hands??”
Joe teases her: “David showed a way on my dick.”
David could kill Joe in that moment, however he knows that Joe is right, it is probably the only way for Ruth.
Ruth’s mind is working on overdrive to find another way. She does not want to have a dick in her mouth. Finally she gives up and opens her mouth. Ruth gets the tip of Michael’s dick head inside her mouth, it tastes strange, but she manages to hold it there.
Michael is still very embarrassed to stand among his friends showing of his dick. However Ruth’s mouth does miracles. It is a wonderful sensation, much better than masturbating by himself.
Ruth holds the tip of the cock inside her mouth, but she does nothing further.

Linda: “Ruth I am sorry, but you have to do something, else he will never get an orgasm, and we will have to sit waiting here forever.”
Ruth takes the cock out of her mouth: “What do I have to do?”
Linda: “Eric showed you… and you looked like someone who looked at it.”
Ruth blushes even further as she realizes that she has to get much more of the cock inside her mouth: “How do I know he is… done??”
Eric answers this time: “You will know!”
Ruth tries to think back at Eric’s masturbation: “He moves his hand up and down his cock… According to Linda I need to do the same… Oh no!! It means I have to get the entire 3½ inch cock into my mouth and move it in and out…”
Michael looks at Ruth, he feels a little sorry for her, but he also looks forward to more of what is coming.
Ruth gets the tip of Michael cock into her mouth again, she then slowly moves it further inside. Ruth has to move her tongue to the side, to gets the dick further inside her mouth. It is now more than halfway in Ruth’s mouth.
Michael feel the tongue at the side of his cock, it feels lovely: “Oohhh…”
Ruth slowly moves her head away from Michael, and the dick almost leaves her mouth. Then she moves her head towards Michael again, causing the cock to reenter her mouth.
Michael is in heaven. He has never before experienced anything close to this wonderful sensation: “Ooooohhhh… use that tongue, it feels so gooooodd… MMmmmm…”
Ruth is shocked by Michaels words, but right now she want to do anything, to get this dare done as fast as possible. Ruth lets her tongue move around Michael dick head, and it has immediate effect.
Michael can feel his orgasm is getting closer: “OOOHHhhhhh…”
Ruth continues the stimulation of Michael’s dick with her mouth and tongue.
Michael moves his hands to the back of Ruth’s head: “OOOOOhhhhhhhh… MMMMmmmmmmmmmm…”
Ruth feels a nasty salty fluid in her mouth, it tastes really awful, but because Michael holds her head, she cannot escape it. There is not much of it, but for Ruth it does not matter at the moment. Finally she is forced to swallow it.
Michael gets the best orgasm in his entire life, it is so incredible that he has not sensed that he has given Ruth a load of his sperm: “MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!”
Ruth pushes Michael at his thighs with both hands, to get him to let go of her.
Michael gets back to reality and quickly let go of Ruth’s head, he then also realizes what he has done: “I am so sorry Ruth!!! I did not intent to… I am so sorry!!!”
Ruth gets Michael’s dick out of her mouth and starts to spit the leftovers of the sperm out: “EEEEwwwwwwww!!! What was that???”
Michael kneels at Ruth: “Sperm… I am sorry Ruth… It was just that you were so good – It was the best orgasms I have ever had…”
Ruth looks at Michael and thinks: “He really looks sorry, and it was not that bad, I will survive.”
She hugs Michael: “I forgive you…”
Michael hugs her back and is much relived: “Thanks…”
They break the hug and Michael gets redressed. They then go back to their seats.

Michael is trying to process the previous experience in his head: “WOW that was good… But what am I going to do next?”
David looks at Michael, he is so jealous of him. David hopes that he too will get Ruth to lick his little dick.
Michael: “Joe - Truth.”
Joe looks at his friend and hope he will be good.
Michael: “Do you want to try to masturbate, when you get home?”
Joe thinks: “No doubt that I will try it out, it sounds like something that feels very good.”
All eyes are on Joe, what will he answer to this one?
Joe eventually whispers: “Yes…”
Michael smiles at his friends, and he understands his answer.

Joe looks at David, he pity him that only his friend has seen Ruth nude. Why should they not all see her? Joe decides to do something about it.
David does not like that Joe looks at him, he fears he is the next to act. So David is very surprised when Joe speaks.
Joe: “Ruth - Dare.”
Ruth is equally surprised, looks at Joe.
Joe: “I dare you to - Stay nude until your next turn. Keep your legs spread at all time.”
David looks at Joe and thinks: “Noooo… He cannot do that to Ruth!!”
Then he looks at Ruth and thinks: “However I will too see her naked body.” He starts to smile and his dick grows.
Ruth too looks at Joe: “Please… Nooooo…”
Joe just smiles at Ruth. He is going to enjoy this. He thinks: “What will little innocent Ruth hide beneath those clothes? Only Eric has seen it so far, but soon we will all know!”
Ruth cannot see how she can get out of this dare, so she makes herself ready to strip. This time it is not just for herself and for Eric to come watching. No it is in front of both girls and boys.
She takes of her shoes and socks, then her pants and finally her t-shirt. Ruth now stands in her white training bra and white plain panties. Her nipples have grown hard and push a little against her bra, and her panties have crawled a little into her slit.
Ruth looks around her friends, she gets eye contact with David, but she quickly looks into the ground. It definitively does not make it any easier to look at him. Ruth then collects all her courage and pulls of her bra.
David cannot stop himself from staring at those nice little tits. He thinks: “They might not be as large as Linda’s, but they are so beautiful. Look at those small nipples. They are the best – I wish I could touch them…”
Ruth lets her bra fall to the ground to the rest of her clothes. Ruth’s panties follow shortly after, and her slit with the brown curly hair is shown.
David’s eyes moves from Ruth’s tits to her pussy. He cannot wait to see her spread those legs, so he can see her – inside.
Without knowing it Ruth lets David get his wish come through. She sits down and spreads her legs wide.
David still stares at Ruth’s slit sees her pussy lips and Ruth’s hole in the middle.
Joe: “Why don’t we all move a little closer to Ruth for a while?”
He has a huge smile on his face as he is the first to rise to sit just in front of Ruth’s spread legs.
Michael and Eric do not need further invitation, so they join Joe at Ruth’s feet.
David cannot stop himself, so he follows shortly after. He sits down and can now see all the details in Ruth’s most private body part.
The girls stay where they are. They do not want to humiliate Ruth any more, than she already are.
David thinks: “Is that the clit I can see? The one that Tina touched on Susan? And look at the hair she has. There might not be much, but it is there – unlike myself that does not have anything on mine.”
Ruth cannot look at the four boys that look at her pussy. The worst part is that she feels this wonderful tickling between her legs.
Eric looks at the pussy with joy. He must admit that it is nice, and he is so happy that he has a couple of good photos of it on his cellphone.
Ruth starts to beg: “Please… Can we go to the next person… please??”
Joe: “It is your turn, so go on!”
David steps up: “Then let’s go back to our seats, so we can continue!”
The three other boys all looks at David with disappointing eyes, however they let Ruth get some space and return to their seats.

Ruth has a plan, she knows it is something that can backfire a lot later, and the others might tease her. But she needs to try it.
Joe is getting impatient, and is still irritated that he cannot sit close to Ruth’s pussy and stare at it: “Thought we were going to continue?”
Ruth: “We are. David - Dare.”
David is very disappointed with this, he has just saved her from four boys sitting at her feet starring at her private parts.
Ruth: “I dare you to kiss my nipples as Linda's was kissed.”
David is smiling again, he is not at all disappointed anymore. David is about to get very close contact with Ruth’s tits and nipples.
Linda is also reacting. She now knows what happened to her tits: “WHAT?? Did one of you kiss my nipples? You could touch, not kiss!!”
Susan: “Someone just touched your nipples with their tongues, just as Ruth touched Michael’s dick with her mouth.”
Linda must admit that it is correct. She just has a hard time getting used to the thought that someone has kissed her tits: “Okay… okay… You might be right…”
David goes to Ruth, who gets up. In the process Ruth gets her legs together.
Joe protests immediately: “Ruth – your legs!!”
Ruth quickly spreads her legs again, so she will not get a punishment.
David moves his head to Ruth’s right nipple. He opens his mouth and gets the tits and nipple inside his mouth. David uses his tongue to play with Ruth’s nipple and she loves it.
Ruth thinks: “This feels so good…”
David gives the other nipple the same treatment, and he really feels the hardness in Ruth’s nipple. It is such a contrast to her soft little tits.
Ruth: “MMmmmm…”
David is sad that he is only allowed to do it once to each nipple, as it was what Michael did. However in the end he is also extremely happy. This time he was not just allowed to touch her tits on the outside of her clothes. This time he kissed them – and on Ruth’s own request. She asked him to do it. That is so wonderful.
Ruth sits down, this time she remembers to keep her legs spread. She thinks: “Why did I not ask him to do it for much longer time? It was so good…”
David gets to his seat with the night’s biggest smile on his face.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #63
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I bet david had the biggest smile.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #64
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please keep going i love this story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #65
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
I bet david had the biggest smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil2 View Post
please keep going i love this story
Sorry for the long wait.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #66
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The game continues after a little break, where David is dreaming of Ruth’s tits.
David wants to silent Kelly: “Kelly - Dare.”
Kelly thinks: “Ohhh dear…”
David: “I dare you to - Put your panties in your mouth for the rest of day. You are only allowed to remove it, to give a truth or a dare in your rounds.”
Kelly: “Nooo… Not my panties too!!!”
Susan cannot stop herself from smiling, finally Kelly will also show her little pussy.
Kelly thinks: “At least I do not have to spread my legs too. That is the only positive thing to say at the moment.”
She gets up and slides her panties down her legs and of. Kelly’s completely bald pussy is now shown, and her tiny inner lips are pushing a little out from her outer lips.
The boys manage to get a quick view of it, before Kelly sits down again.
David smiles: “In your mouth it goes…”
Kelly: “But I am next…”
David: “First you put it in your mouth to complete the dare. Then you use the exceptions when needed.”
Kelly looks at the others for support, but no one is giving her any, so she takes her panties and put them in her mouth. She then makes a gesture saying to David: “Happy?”
David is happy: “Good.”

Kelly quickly removes her panties again: “Tina - Truth.”
Tina: “Okay.”
Kelly: “Did you learn something from Susan’s last dare. If so what? Tell us all about it.”
She then puts her panties back into her mouth.
Tina blushes and thinks: “I learned a lot, but it is so embarrassing to talk about. Maybe if I have just been the two of us, I might have been able to talk about this subject, but here in the open for everyone to hear. Noooo…”
Kelly signals to Tina to go on, as the only sound coming for her mouth is: “Mmhhhmmm…”
The others start to laugh, including Tina. It looks and sounds so funny. David in particularly is happy with his dare. Not only did he silent her, he also got everyone to laugh.
Tina: “I learned about a clit… and that it feels good to touch… it…”
Kelly nods at Tina, to get her to continue.
Tina: “I also learned how girls masturbate… and get orgasms… that feel even better…”
Kelly smiles the best she can with her panties in her mouth, she is happy that Tina has learned so much, as she has also learned a lot herself.
Tina: “I think… that is what I have learned…”
Kelly cannot think of anything more she has learned, so she is happy with the answer.

Tina is happy that her round is over, so she goes on to the next person: “Susan - Truth.”
Susan: “Yes.”
Tina: “Where is your most ticklish spot?”
Susan is not in doubt, but it is very embarrassed to say: “My clit…”
Many eyes go to Susan as she says the little word, and all the boys wish to tickle her there.

Susan: “Linda we approached the end of the round, so you have to take the next dare.”
Linda: “Uhhh…”
Susan: “I dare you to show your pussy and pick a boy to lick you to orgasm.”
Linda is deeply in shock: “Noo… I cannot do that… What if… what if I cannot get an orgasm???”
Susan: “Ruth did it on Michael…”
Linda: “That is different – boys can always get orgasms… I… Nnoooo…”
Susan smiles: “Then you better pick a boy that is good!”
Kelly, Tina and Ruth all look at Linda and Susan and think: “What is all this this talk about orgasms?” None of them still has the exact idea of what it is.
The boys on the other hand do not care. Eric and Michael know what they need to know. David and Joe just wish, they get the option to have close contact, with Linda’s most private parts in a moment.
Susan looks at Linda: “So do you give up? Or pick a boy?”
Linda looks back at Susan and finally whispers: “I will pick a boy…”
Susan: “Good – Who?”
The boys now look with huge interest at Linda. Who will be the lucky boy?
Linda would normally use a long time considering her choice, but she is so confused that she just picks the name she has used frequently during the game: “Eric… I choose Eric…”
Eric smiles and looks forward to this. But just then he realizes that he has to use his tongue and thinks: “What if she tastes awful down there? Or what if she also does, as Michael did with Ruth?” Eric starts to get worried.
Linda has taken of her shoes and is pulling down her pants, showing her pink lace panties. They match her bra and are made of the same material. Linda gets the pants all the way of and thinks: “It is now – I am too going to show my pussy. I cannot hide it anymore. I am the last one, but it does not make it any easier. I know that especially the boys will stare like crazy…”
Susan is looking with great interest and thinks: “How will Linda looks like down there? Will she be more developed than the rest of us? Or?”
Linda very slowly lowers her panties. Her pubic hair on top of her slit comes into view. It is blond as her hair on her head. Linda’s slit also comes into view, her outer lips has grown a little, and has the same blond hair on it all the way down between her legs. Linda pulls the panties longer down and her friends can now see her inner lips poking out in the middle of her slit.
Eric looks at Linda’s slit as she gets her panties of her feet. She spreads her legs a little in the process. Here Eric gets a peck of Linda between her legs. He sees a lot more hair than on any of the other four girls.
Linda lies down on the ground and looks at Eric.
Eric looks back and gets up.
Susan interrupts Eric, before he gets just one step closer to Linda: “Do you remember your dare Linda?”
Linda: “Yes… Eric is going to lick me to orgasm…”
Susan: “That is correct, but just before that?”
Linda now remembers: “I have to show you my… pussy…”
Susan smiles, for once it is not her in the embarrassing position: “Correct again – so… spread them…”
Linda looks at Susan for a moment, to makes sure that she means it. Then she slowly spreads her legs. First her hairy outer lips is shown, then slowly a moment later they spread and let the pink inner lips come into view. Linda continues to spread her legs, and soon her inner lips also moves apart, and Linda’s pink pussy hole is shown.
Susan lets Linda wait for a moment, before she lets Eric go on: “Eric I think it is time…”

Eric does not need to get that message twice. He lies down between Linda’s spread legs, with his head inches from her pussy. He looks up between her legs, over her pussy and stomach to Linda’s face. Eric looks Linda straight into her eyes.
Linda looks back. She knows that it is going to happen in a moment, so she nods to Eric to go on. She then closes her eyes and leans back. Linda’s hands are to her side, and she is shaking a little from nervousness.
Eric gets closer to Linda and lets his tongue slowly lick Linda’s pussy lips from the middle and all the way up to the end of her slit.
Linda: “Uhhh…”
Eric gets some hair into his mouth and starts to spit it out: “Ewww… Hair…”
Laughs are coming from around the spectator, and Michael suggests: “Then use your fingers to spread it.”
Eric: “Good idea!”
Linda does not think it is that good an idea, but she just lies there and lets Eric spread her pussy lips.
Eric watches Linda’s pussy as he spreads her lips. Again Eric lets his tongue lick Linda’s pussy, this time he hits directly at her clit.
Linda: “UUUhhhh…”
Eric focuses his licking directly at her clit, it is very sensitive and Linda is not that happy.
Linda twists from side to side: “UUUuhhhh… Please not directly on my clllittt… UUuhhh… Pleaseeee…”
Eric cannot let go of Linda’s clit. He knows from Susan’s orgasm that this is the spot to touch on a girl. Eric feels the clit is growing, and he lets it go from his tongue for a moment to have a closer look at it.
Linda it relieved that her clit gets a tiny break, so she is not pleased when Eric continues, however she is getting aroused, so she cannot stop herself from moaning: “OOOhhhhhh…”

Eric suddenly feels that his fingers getting moist. First he thinks it is from his own tongue. Soon he then finds out that it is coming from Linda’s opening. Eric once more moves his head back a little to get a better view. He uses one finger to get some of the moisture of Linda’s pussy: “Eeeewwww… what is this??? Are you peeing at me? Eeeewwww!!!”
Linda is getting even more embarrassed and blushes: “Noooo… I am sorry… Nooo… it is not pee…”
Eric: “What is it then??”
Linda: “I don’t know… it just comes… with I touch myself… down there…”
Eric does not know why he does this next action, maybe he is just curious. Too the huge surprise for everyone around him, Eric moves his finger to his mouth to taste the moisture. Eric thinks: “It tastes… sweet…”
Linda now feels the best pleasure, she has felt in her entire life.
Eric has given Linda’s pussy hole a tight long lick.
Linda: “MMMMmmmmm…”
Eric continues to lick alternately Linda’s clit and hole. For several moments he licks and licks.
Linda moans like crazy: “MMMMMMMMmmmmm… OOOOOOhhhhh…”
Eric now focuses all his licking at Linda’s swollen clit. This gives Linda the final push over the edge.
Linda finally gets her orgasm: “OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!!!”
Eric stops his licking and moves his fingers from Linda’s pussy.
Linda lies on the ground, trying to relax and get her breath back. She eventually gets up, with a huge smile on her face: “Wow – that was fantastic.”
Eric smiles back at Linda, he is so happy that he managed to give her an orgasm. He had started to doubt that he could do it.
Linda gets her clothes back on, and sits down on her place.

Linda has wondered since Michael loaded his sperm into Ruth’s mouth. Who else produce sperm? She thinks that the next person is able to make her wiser: “Eric - Truth.”
Eric: “Yes.”
Linda: “Do you also produce sperm?”
Eric: “No…”
This ends yet another exciting round.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #67
Dareholic
getDare Addict

That was another exciting round.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #68
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

love this story keep going please

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #69
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 24

Chapter 24

David: “Wow - it is already getting late.”
Tina: “You are right. Time is flying.”
Linda: “Let’s have a final round before getting some sleep. It has been a long day.”
Eric: “Totally agree, it has been a long day.”
Ruth: “So one more round?”
Michael: “Yes!”
Ruth makes the names ready for the final time this day: “Joe!”

Joe: “Susan there is something we have not seen yet – So dare!”
Susan looks down on her tits, knowing what Joe is talking about.
Joe: “I would have said for a round, but since this is the last round for today, I have another idea.”
Susan does not look happy, she has almost stopped breathing.
Joe: “I dare you to stay topless until Patrick and Andy is in sight. And like always you cannot cover up.”
Susan: “What?? When will they come? And what if we miss them?”
Joe looks at Eric for an answer.
Eric: “I have no idea on when Patrick and Andy will come back… Only thing we have agreed is that they will return before our parents come a pick us up around lunch tomorrow…”
Susan does not like that answer and thinks: “Not only do I have to show my tits to everyone one here… I also risk showing them to Patrick and Andy… I have to watch out for them tomorrow…”
The boys all look at Susan as she pulls her t-shirt over her head. Then Susan slowly lifts her training bra up and her tiny tits are shown.
Joe looks at the tits and thinks: “Wow… Her tits have almost not grown, only her nipples have developed. But they are cute.”
Susan sits down and looks around her friends, and they are all staring at her nipples.

Susan finds that it is time to focus on something else than nipples: “Eric - Truth.”
Eric: “Yes…”
Susan: “Are you sad that you had to masturbate yourself, and not have someone helping you?”
Eric is very sure of his answer: “No… I am happy no one had to touch my dick.”
He looks at Michael and smiles, but to his surprise, Michael answers: “You have no idea on what you missed!”
Michael then smiles at Ruth, who just looks into the ground.

Eric now looks at Ruth: “Ruth your turn - Truth.”
Ruth fears that it has something with Michael and his dick, but she hopes not.
Eric: “What do you fear most and why. To sunbath topless on a beach? Have nude pictures of you shown in class? Or masturbate in front of strangers?”
Ruth opens her mouth and just stares at Eric. She thinks: “Who would do any of those three things? They are all so bad, I would never ever do any of them!”
Eric still thinks of his own nude pictures of Ruth, he hopes that she selects the option with the pictures, and he is lucky.
Ruth: “Not that I would even consider doing any of the things, but the worse one must be the nude pictures.”
Eric smiles: “And why?”
Ruth: “I think… it is because I will know the persons seeing the pictures.”

Ruth wants to give her friend Susan a little present: “Kelly - Dare.”
Kelly swallows, she does not like to get a dare as her last action.
Ruth is aware that it is very cruel, however she knows that Susan will love to see Kelly suffer: “I dare you to find a handful of nettles and rub is against your pussy for 30 seconds.”
Kelly thinks: “Nettles on my pussy?!? NO WAY!!!”
She shakes her head and mumbles through her panties: “MMHHMMMhhhhmmm!!!”
Susan is smiling, just as Ruth has hope for. She really hope to see Kelly get one. She has had a much easier day than Susan has.
Ruth is getting unsure if she has gone too far: “So we will… vote?”
Kelly nods as a little wild cat, she has no intention to go through with this dare.
Linda looks at David: “David, can Kelly please take her panties out of her mouth for this one? Else it will take forever, to understand what she is saying?”
David had no plans to let her do this, however Linda has a point: “Okay… But only until I say she has to put it back into her mouth.”
Kelly takes the panties out of her mouth: “Thanks… David…”
Ruth: “So Kelly – Do we vote? Or do you take the dare?”
Kelly: “Vote!! No way that I am putting nettles on my pussy…”
Ruth: “Okay. Who votes for the dare?”
Susan quickly raises her hand, so does David and Eric.
Linda and Tina does not do anything, they do not vote for a hard dare for Kelly.
Now it is up to Joe and Michael, and Joe quickly ends the voting: “Compared to what else has been done today, I cannot see any issues on this – So I vote for!”
Kelly is crushed, she really fear the upcoming punishment dare: “Nooo… Pleasseee…”
Susan smiles: “A punishment dare it is!”

Ruth consider her options for a moment, she wants to find a good and hard punishment.
Kelly looks at her at all time, hoping for the best and fearing the worst.
Ruth: “Your punishment dare is… To let us tie you up by your hands and feet between those two trees over there, and let us all do, what we want to your body for one hour!”
Kelly is trying to understand what her punishment is: “One hour??”
David interrupts her: “I think it is time for you to put your panties back into your mouth.”
Kelly sends begging eyes to David, but he insists. So Kelly once more takes her panties and puts them into her mouth.
Everyone the gets up, and Michael finds some rope on the way to the tree.
Ruth still has to keep her legs spread, so she walks very funny, to the amusement of her friends. Only Kelly does not find this funny, as she has other things on her mind.
Kelly steps in between the two trees. Eric helps Michael tie Kelly hands to the rope and then to the trees, so her arms are pulled to her side. They repeat this with Kelly’s legs, so there are spread as wide as possible.
Everyone stands around Kelly and the two trees, observing the little nude girl tied up and spread eagle. They all try to find the best way to spend the next hour – what are they going to do to Kelly’s body?
Ruth: “Could someone please get the blindfold? I think it will make it even better for Kelly.”
Kelly begs with her eyes and tries to get Ruth to reconsider: “MMHhhhmmm… MMmmhhhmmm…”
Susan volunteers and gets the blindfold and puts it on Kelly.
Michael is ready with the stopwatch: “I will start the time… Now!”

The boys obviously go for Kelly’s pussy, they now have an opportunity to see and touch yet another pussy, and they have no intention to pass this chance.
Joe is the first to reach out for Kelly’s pussy, he pulls the hairless outer lips apart, so they can see, what is inside.
Eric point at the little clit hood in top of the slit, and slowly let his finger touch it.
Kelly: “Umhh…”
In the meanwhile Ruth and Susan have gone to Kelly’s back. Here they each have a hand on Kelly’s ass, where they fondle it.
Kelly feels the hands on her ass, it feels weird, but okay. At least until Ruth and Susan continues to the next part of their plan.
Smack – They both land a soft slap on each of Kelly’s buttocks.
Kelly screams into her panties, more from surprise than pain: “AAmmmmhhhhmmm…”
Linda and Tina have up until now just observed the others, but decide to join in. They start tickling Kelly on her stomach.
Kelly gives yet another funny sound from her panties: “Mmhhhhiiiiimmmm…”
Smack - Smack - Smack - Smack - Smack – Susan and Ruth continues to hit Kelly’s ass. They still do not hit her hard, but the many hits start to have their impact on the color of the buttocks.
In the same time the boys are doing their work on Kelly’s clit. Both Eric and Joe are rubbing as crazy on the little piece of sensitive flesh.
Kelly is very confused inside her head. The tickling, the spanking and the clit stimulation are driving her mad.
Tina and Linda have stopped tickling her for a moment. Instead they have each found a tiny nipple to play with.
Kelly: “MMMMHHHHHhhhmmmmm…”
Michael and David switch places with Eric and Joe, and they immediately attack Kelly’s clit. They each pull a pussy lip out of the way with one hand, and use the other to rub the clit.
The spanking, nipple playing and masturbation is continuing for many minutes.
Kelly: “MMHHHhhhmmm…”

Just around halfway through Joe whispers to David: “Can we take the panties out of her mouth and put something else inside it?”
David looks at Joe wondering. He then gets the idea, smiles and nods he head.
Joe whispers into Kelly’s ear: “I will remove the panties from your mouth, but do not say anything – Ok?”
Kelly slowly nods, and Joe removes the panties. Joe is about to unzip his panties, as he notices the height issue and thinks: “I need to find something to stand on, else my dick cannot reach her mouth…”
Joe looks around and finds a box to put in front of Kelly. He then gets both his pants and panties down around his knees. Joe’s cock is hard as stone and points at Kelly’s head. Joe asks Kelly: “Open your mouth.”
Kelly has no idea on what is going to happen. She thinks that the panties will come back into her mouth, so she is very surprised when Joe’s dick enters instead: “HHHmmmm…”
Joe: “Lick!”
Kelly is now fully aware what she has in her mouth, she starts to lick it a little, as Joe is moving it slowly in and out.
Michael still works on Kelly’s clit, but despite his effort, Kelly does not get her orgasm.
Kelly has Ruth’s experience in her mind, she really hopes that this dick in her mouth does not blow any sperm into her.
Susan and Ruth step a feet back from Kelly and admire their work on her ass. They have not hit her hard at any time, but the effect is not to be mistaken – Kelly’s ass is burning red. The two girls smiles at each other and continue their work.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The action continues for quite some time, until Joe finally gets his orgasm.
Joe: “OOOOOOhhhhhhhh… YYYEEEAARRHHH!!!! MMmmmm…”
Kelly is very relieved in the moment where Joe retracts his cock from her mouth. First of all she is relieved because it is over, but also because he did not give her a load of sperm in her mouth.
Eric has taken over Kelly’s pussy, and Michael check the stopwatch. He signals to the others that there is five minutes left.
Joe has put his cock back into his panties and pants. He uses his hands to signal if anyone wants to takes over Kelly’s mouth.
Susan looks at Ruth and whispers to her: “Now you have the chance?”
Ruth is not tempted, she shakes her head wild.
Joe looks around his friends, and as no one is volunteering, he puts Kelly’s panties back into her mouth.
Susan instead signals to the others to leave Kelly alone. And they do so.
Kelly is breathing a few times in relief. Her mouth is very tired from the licking and the panties. Kelly’s pussy is also sore, the many hands and fingers have done their work. Her nipples and stomach are also very tired from the tickling, and finally she can feel her ass hurt like hell – it is burning.
Susan let Kelly have a little minute break, before she gives Kelly her last punishment.
SMACK!!!
Kelly: “AAAARRHHHHHH!!!!”
Not even the panties in Kelly’s mouth can stop her from screaming, as her ass is hit by full force.
SMACK!!!!
Kelly: “AAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!”
SMACK!!!!!!
Kelly: “AAAAAAARRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
Linda then stops Susan: “Enough!”
Susan smiles at Linda and steps back.
Michael looks at the watch – still one minute to go.
Kelly is left there hanging for the last minute, and then she is released. She is sniffling a bit and quickly puts her hands to her buttocks. Linda helps Kelly remove the blindfold, and Kelly can now see her bright red ass: “Mmhhhmmm…”
Ruth: “Do we agree that this dare is done?”
Kelly nods, and the others agree.
Ruth: “Finally!! Then I can get my clothes and do not have to spread my legs anymore!” She runs to her clothes and get it on in a hurry.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #70
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

Yamask
Old 08-31-2013, 04:14 AM   #71
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Kelly gets a little break to settle down again. Her butt is very sore, and she is not happy to sit down.
Joe is still smiling, he got a good blowjob, and he hopes he will get another again soon. It was the best feeling ever.
Susan smile is as huge as Joe’s. She got to smack Kelly’s ass big time. And the best part is that she has already done her action this round, so no option for payback for Kelly.

Kelly finally picks the next person. She takes the panties out of her mouth: “Linda - Truth.”
Linda thinks: “Thanks – no dare… that is good…”
Kelly wants the round to end, so she goes for an easy one, however she is also very curious to get an answer to her question: “Did you fear not to get an orgasm last round?”
Linda must admit that she did: “Yes I did… It would have been a nightmare…”
Eric smiles, he is so happy that he managed to give her that orgasm.

Linda: “David - Dare.”
David: “Uhhh…”
Linda: “David you are the only boy that has not been masturbating, so here is your chance.”
David is looking around the others, with fear and excitement in his eyes.
Linda: “You need a helper, and she needs to be blindfolded during the entire dare. And your helper will be… Ruth!!”
Ruth look with surprise at Linda, she had expected her to pick any other person than her.
Linda: “When Ruth is blindfolded, I dare you to strip. Then have Ruth give you an orgasm with her hands. After that you get redressed, and then Ruth can remove her blindfold.”
Both David and Ruth look at Linda, then at each other.
Ruth thinks: “I am about to see David… nude…” To her fear she then realizes the catch. “NNNNOOOO… I will be blindfolded. I will actually be the only one NOT seeing David’s nude body… This is not fair!!!”
David is actually happy, he will have Ruth – his love – helping him masturbate for his first time.
Linda finds the blindfold and throws it to Ruth: “Here.”
Ruth hesitates, but finally she puts it on. She still does not think it is fair she cannot see anything on this dare.
David looks at Ruth, he cannot decide if he is happy that she cannot see him or not. For some reason he is happy about this, as he knows his dick is not as big as others in the group. On the other hand he likes Ruth so much.
Linda: “Go on David!”
David now looks at Linda, and slowly gets up from his seat. He then takes of all his clothes except for his last protection from showing his little dick.
Everyone except Ruth stares at David. He stands there in front of the group in only a pair of underwear. David slowly pulls them down, and as the last boy in the group he shows his dick. It looks like a little boy’s dick. It is small, has absolutely no hair on it and is it hanging down between his legs.

David goes to Ruth, and stop in front of her. No one is saying anything for a moment, until Linda breaks the silent.
Linda: “Ruth – You can begin now. David is naked just in front of you.”
Ruth reaches out in front of her, and after a few attempts she finds David’s stomach. She moves her hand downwards and finds David’s small dick. She is very surprised of the size and state of it. She had expected it to be around the size of Michael’s and as hard as his: “Uhhh…”
David follows Ruth’s hand with his eyes. It feels so good to have her touching his stomach, and in the moment she touch his dick, David is as surprised as Ruth is. It is like an electric shock going through his cock, to his balls and all the way around his entire body: “Ooohhh…”
Ruth gets her right hand around the little dick, and she starts to slowly stroke it, like Eric did earlier. The limp cock slowly grows a little, and Ruth strokes it faster. David’s cock now point into the air and has grown to its full 2½ inch size.
David can feel how it begins to tickle nicely in his dick: “Mmmmm…”
The others are watching the two lovers having a time of their life. They all know that both Ruth and David would like to be alone in this very moment – but they are not, they are standing in front of them all, doing a very private act.
David has closed his eyes: “MMMMMMmmmmm…”
Ruth is determined to get the dare over quickly, and she begs that he is not going to give her a load of sperm on her hand.
David is close now, however he does not know: “OOohhhhhh… MMMmmmm…”
Ruth is giving the cock a few more hard strokes and this do the trick.
David is put over the edge, and he gets his first ever orgasm: “OOOOhhhhhhh!!!! MMMMMmmmm!!!”
Ruth is very happy that no sperm is coming from David’s dick. She lets go of it and now stands waiting there in front of him again.
David recovers, opens his eyes again and smiles: “Thanks… Thanks Ruth…”
Ruth says nothing, but smiles inside herself. She is happy that David is satisfied – in more than one sense.
David gets his clothes back on and Ruth is allowed to take of the blindfold. The game can now continue.

David: “Michael - Truth.”
Michael thinks: “Yes – no dare!!”
David: “Rate the girl’s tits, start with the best.”
All the girls look at David – did he just ask Michael to compare their tits?
Michael knows this is a very tricky one, he is very aware that he will easily make someone upset. He considers his answer for some time.
David teases him: “What are you waiting for Michael?”
Michael thinks: “I am glad that I do not have to argue, just compare them. No doubt that Tina is my favorite. And Kelly has to come last, as she does not have any tits. Linda will be second, so what about Susan and Ruth? I think Susan’s are cuter, so I will pick her.”
The girls are all waiting in excitement for Michael’s response. Who does he prefer? And who does he not?
Michael: “Tina, Linda, Susan, Ruth and… Kelly…”
The boys are very surprised that Linda is not first, but most of them know the reason.
Tina is hugely amazed and thinks: “Does he really prefer my small tits over Linda’s?”

Michael only has one person to choose from, however Michael does not complain: “Tina you will end with a… Dare.”
Tina closes her eyes and begs inside herself: “Please an easy one… please…”
Michael: “I dare you to - Show your tits and let me to touch them for five minutes.”
Tina: “WHAT???”
Michael is getting in doubt and thinks: “Did I just blow it??” He tries to smile to ease the situation.
Tina thinks: “I have the feeling that he likes me, but why does he have to strip me in front of everyone? And now he also wants to touch my tits…”
The others are looking at Tina and Michael. This is the first time that someone has so directly dared someone something like this. Either it has been for a random person or another one. But Michael chose himself to touch her tits.
Tina continues to think: “It felt pretty good when Linda touched my tits… Maybe Michael can give me the same feeling? Do I want to miss that? I could go for a vote? Or? No… I will let him do it.”
Michael has almost stopped breathing. He looks at Tina and hopes, she will do it.
Tina suddenly gets up and pulls her t-shirt over her head. Because she does still not wear her bra, her tits are shown to Michael and the others.
Michael is as surprised as everyone else in the group: “Wow!”
Tina just looks at him: “Come on – Start the time and get going!”
Michael throws the stopwatch to Joe, who starts the time immediately.
Joe: “Time has started!”
Michael hurries up from his seat, but when he stands in front of Tina, he freezes. Michael just stands there staring at those, in his mind, incredible perfect tits. He looks like a fool.
Tina is now more confused than ever. She thinks: “First Michael praises my tits, then he dares me to show him my tits and let him touch them - And now he just stands there staring? Are they not as perfect as he first remembered? Are there something wrong with them?”
Joe: “Michael… Time passes!”
Michael tries to get his hands to move, and finally he manages. His hands move to Tina’s tits, but he stops just before he gets in contact with them. Michael looks Tina directly into her eyes.
Tina looks back into Michael eyes, and she gives her head a little nod, to approve of him to go on.
This makes Michael relax a little and his hands carefully touch Tina’s tits. He let his hands move slowly all the way from the top of the breasts to the bottom.
Tina’s nipples are fully erect, and for a moment Michael gently rolls them between his forefingers and thumbs, Tina lets out a little moan: “Mmmm…”
Michael smiles, he is happy that she likes it, and he is enjoying his life at the moment. He has been fantasizing about those tits for so long. And now he is actually touching them.
Tina starts to get a strange tickling feeling between her legs. She really has to restrain herself from moving her hands to her slit: “Mmm…”
Michael is massaging Tina’s tits, they are so soft and firm. He is so much in love – in love with Tina, and in love with her tits.
Joe: “Time!!”
Michael lets go of the tits and looks back at Tina’s eyes. He whispers: “Thanks…”
Tina blushes and says nothing. Instead she picks up her t-shirt, puts it on and goes back to her seat. She is so happy that she did not try to decline this dare. It felt so good.

Linda looks at Tina: “Tina you have the honor of giving the last truth or dare of the day.”
Tina: “Yes, and Joe you know it is for you - Dare.”
Joe: “Noooo…”
Tina: “Yes! I dare you to - Jump in the lake naked.”
Joe really does not care at the moment. He has already shown his dick to everyone, so he quickly strips and runs to the jetty.
The others are having a hard time following him, and only half of them have made it to the jetty, before Joe jumps in the lake.
Joe resurfaces and swims back to the jetty. He gets up again and they all go back to their camp: “Does anyone have a towel? Please?”
Michael goes to the tent and gets one, he throws it at Joe.
Linda looks at Joe as he dries himself and she speaks: “So that was it for today. It was fun!!”
Everyone agrees with Linda, it has been a fun day.
Kelly pulls her panties out of her mouth: “Eww… I am not going to put them back on.”
The others laugh at Kelly.
Tina: “And I can now wear underwear again!”
Michael smiles at Tina – he does not mind that she does not wear any.

It is getting late and everyone is very tired. It has been a long and eventful day, so soon they all go to their tent and find their sleeping bags.
Just as silence is settled, Joe shouts from the boys’ tent: “Susan!! Remember to stay topless!!”
Susan has not forgotten, she lies in her sleeping bag in just her panties: “I know!!”
Within minutes everyone is fast asleep. No one is small talking this night.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:53 PM   #72
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Small talk is cheap anyways.

Yamask
Old 09-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #73
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The next morning the group of friends sits and eats breakfast.
They are all fully dressed for once – except for Susan who is still topless and flashes her little titties. She is constantly on the lookout for Patrick and Andy, as she does not want to be caught with her tits on display.
Joe: “Eric are you sure, we do not know when your brother will be here?”
Eric: “Yes…”
Kelly: “Can’t you text him or something?”
Eric: “You could… but we will not be certain that he will answer truthfully. He would probably be suspicious, and then they will sneak up on us, to see what we are up to.”
Michael: “Damn… Then we cannot play anymore… it will be too dangerous.”
They all sit in their own misery thinking.
Linda then comes with an idea: “What if we take another round of mass truth like yesterday? It will not be that hard to cover up, when they arrive?”
Eric: “That is an excellent idea.”
Ruth: “Same rules as yesterday?”
Linda: “Why not?”
They agree to do it, and Ruth shuffles the names as always: “Susan, Joe, Eric, Linda, Tina, Ruth, Michael, David and Kelly.”

Susan: “Okay, what should we start with?”
She thinks for a while and then asks the question: “What truth or dare given to others did you fear most to get yourself?”
Joe: “The one Ruth did, when she had to go to her tent, strip and let Eric touch her.”
Eric: “The tickling dare Susan failed.”
Linda: “Tina’s photo dare!”
Tina: “Show and let everyone touch tits… The one Linda did…”
Ruth: “Susan’s dare, where she showed her pussy and had someone tickle it…”
Michael: “Suck on Joe's cock!!”
David: “Masturbate in front of everyone as Eric did.”
Kelly: “Linda’s dare where she showed her pussy and had Eric lick it.”

Joe: “My turn - If you could, who here should be your slave for a week?”
Susan: “Kelly.”
Eric: “Linda… Then her tits would be mine.” He smiles.
Linda smiles back: “Eric – Then he cannot touch my tits!!”
Tina: “Joe it will be you!”
Ruth: “Kelly.”
Michael blushes: “Tina…”
David: “Eric, then I will have a strong servant!”
Kelly: “Susan.”

Eric: “Will you be masturbating tonight, when you come home?”
Susan hates to be first. She decides to be honest: “Yes, I have to admit it…”
Joe: “After what Kelly did - of course!”
Linda: “This is to humiliating… Yes…”
Tina: “I probably will try it…”
Ruth: “Yes…”
Michael: “No doubt…”
David: “Yes…”
Kelly: “I will most likely also try it…”
All now sits with bright red faces, this was a very embarrassing question.

Linda continues after a little break: “Of all truths and dares given this weekend, which is your favorite?”
Susan: “Kelly’s dare where she jumped in the lake with all her clothes on.”
Joe: “David’s dare where he had to let Linda pull down his own pants!”
Eric: “Ruth’s dare, where she was in the tent with me.”
Tina smiles: “Michael’s dare where he had a pair of underwear on his head.”
Ruth: “When David had my bra on!”
Michael: “Linda’s robe jumping.”
David: “When I shared a sleeping bag with Ruth.”
Kelly: “Joe’s nude sleep dare!”

Tina: “What was your most embarrassed thing you have done this weekend?”
Susan: “Masturbating in front of you all.”
Joe: “Have David suck on my cock.”
Eric: “Also masturbating in front of you all.”
Linda: “Showing my tits and let you touch them.”
Ruth: “Being nude in the tent with Eric.”
Michael: “Showing my dick to Linda in the tent.”
David: “Suck on Joe's dick.”
Kelly: “Being tied to the tree naked, and letting you all touch me.”

Ruth: “If you were naked, who here would you ask to touch you?”
Susan hesitates and finally goes for Eric: “Eric.”
Joe: “Kelly.”
Eric: “Linda.”
Linda: “Eric.”
Tina: “Michael.”
Michael: “Tina.”
David: “Ruth.”
Kelly: “Joe.”

Michael: “Rate this weekend from one to ten. Ten is best”
Susan: “10!”
Joe: “10!”
Eric: “10!”
Linda: “10!”
Tina: “10!”
Ruth: “10!”
David: “10!”
Kelly: “Seems that we all agree - 10!”

David: “Who here would you like to give you an orgasm?”
Susan goes for an experience boy: “Michael”
Joe: “Kelly”
Eric: “Linda”
Linda: “Michael”
Tina blushes: “Linda… She must be the best… Sorry…”
Ruth: “David”
Michael: “Tina”
Kelly: “Linda”

Kelly: “Last question - Would you play this game again?”
Susan: “Yes!”
Joe: “Yes!”
Eric: “Yes!”
Linda: “Yes!”
Tina: “Yes!”
Ruth: “Yes!”
Michael: “Yes!”
David: “Once more we all agree - Yes!”

This ends the mass truth round. They sit looking at each other, waiting for someone else to say something.
As always Linda say something: “We probably cannot make another round, so I have another crazy idea. Don’t kill me if you do not like it.”
Michael laughs: “Okay… Let’s hear it!”
Linda: “Since we cannot continue the game here, lets continue the game at home. We can draw a name on someone else and write a dare on the note and give it to that person to complete the dare at home.”
Eric: “That sounds cool, but what should the rules be?”
Linda: “Come with your suggestions.”
David: “We need a deadline.”
Susan: “What about next Sunday at 12 noon?”
Linda: “Sounds find!”
Tina: “And the dares cannot be dangerous.”
Eric: “No looking at the dare before tomorrow morning at seven!”
Susan: “Wow – that is a cruel one… We will have to wait in excitement for so long!”
Eric laughs.
Michael: “I have a good one. No dare can involve any one else from this group.”
Kelly smiles: “Uhhh… That could make it interesting.”
Ruth: “No one else can know about the dare before, we meet next Sunday.”
Linda: “Good rules – anymore?”
No one has anything to add to the rules, so Ruth shuffles the names for the last time.
Everyone is picking a name from the bowl, and luckily no one picks themselves.

The group splits up and everyone is sitting for themselves to find the best dare for their selected person.
Time is passing by and everyone is writing their best dare on the notes. Suddenly Eric spots two bikes: “They are here!”
Susan panics, she realizes that she has left all her clothes in the tent, so she sprints to her tent to get dressed.
To her luck Andy and Patrick have not seen her.
Everyone finish up their notes and puts them in their own pocket, before they go and great Andy and Patrick.
Patrick: “So have you been doing any harm to each other?”
Eric: “Course not!”
Andy laughs: “Good – Then let’s get this camp down before your parents arrive. It looks like a mess!”
They all look around the camp, and they have to agree with Andy. They have not been spending much time cleaning up the camp.
They all get to work packing their bags, get the tents down and all the mess cleaned up. They manage to finish just in time for their parents to arrive.
They all say goodbye to each other and passes the notes with the dares around. They then get into their parent’s cars and drives home.

One their way home they all think back on their events during the weekend.

Kelly: “I cannot believe that I have shown them all my non-developed naked body this weekend… And they all touched me by the trees. It felt so weird. It was actually nice when they touch me… down there. However my ass still hurts like hell…”
Joe: “What a weekend, we have all been naked. I have been naked in front of girls! And David sucked on my dick… Ewww… It was much better, when Kelly did it!!”
Susan: “I have been masturbating… Not in private at home - no here in public for everyone to see. And Eric licked my pussy!! Until I got an orgasm… It has been so wild!!”
Michael: “Wow did it feel good, when Ruth licked my cock!! I am just sad that it was not Tina. At least I got to see her naked… And what incredible tits she has – I am so glad, I had the courage to touch them.”
Tina: “I am so happy those pictures have been deleted. It was bad enough, they were taken, but thinking of others to see them… nooooo… And Michael touched my tits, and it felt so good. Maybe I am in love??”
David: “Ruth… Ruth… Ruth… She is all I need!!”
Ruth: “I love David!! And I touched his dick. It was small, but it was David’s dick! And he has seen me naked – just hope he liked, what he saw…”
Eric: “Masturbating at home is nice, but I did it in front of others – and girls too!! But the best part was in the tent with Ruth. I am so happy, I have those pictures on my phone!”
Linda: “My tits have been so much in focus this weekend. All the others have seen – and touched them! My god did I not expect that, when I suggested this game. But all in all it has been a fantastic weekend. It was so good that we got to play this game!!”

This is the end of – Their first game of truth and dare!
Old 09-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #74
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Holy crap!!!!!!!! I love this story!! Sad to see it end but hoping for a sequel soon!!
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #75
He-who-walks-alone

this is a really good story. kinda reminds me of the good ol´time .......

I agree with the others and say this story needs a part II.

no gos: family, public, piss & scat

Last edited by He-who-walks-alone; 09-09-2013 at 06:52 PM.
He-who-walks-alone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first time, truth or dare, young