Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #61
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Demon Thief, you are amazing! I love your stories! Please keep going!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #62
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep going, but the parts need a little more action in them. The last one didn't have barely any meat at all to it.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #63
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Keep going, but the parts need a little more action in them. The last one didn't have barely any meat at all to it.
Hence the reason I wrote a boring chapter to build up to the juicy bits. Have faith, my friend.

The next part will be up soon. I cannot say when, though.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #64
Funny pie

Trust me, I cannot wait.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #65
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Sixteen

"So who goes first?" I asked.

"I will, since I won the race," Brandon replied. "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth," I replied.

"Do you have a crush on anyone in school?"

"Not really," I said. "Truth or dare, Brandon?"

"I'll say truth, too."

"Why do you enjoy making bets with people?" I asked - this was one of the things I really wanted to know.

"I don't really know," he answered. "I guess it's because I like to see people do silly things if they lose."

Okay, I'm making a little progress in finding more about him, I thought, as Brandon asked me, "Truth or dare?"

"I'll liven this up a bit and say dare," I replied.

Brandon took off his left shoe and sock. He tossed me the sock and said, "I dare you to smell this for a minute."

"Alright, I'll do it," I said.

I held his sock up to my nose and kept it there while Brandon watched the clock on his desk, waiting for a minute to go by. His sock smelled sweaty, but it wasn't as bad as Damian's were when he put his socks in my mouth that one time.

"Time's up," Brandon called.

I threw his sock back at him and asked, "Truth or dare?"

He put his shoe and sock back on and answered, "Dare."

"I dare you to stnd in front of your window for a minute. You can't move or do anything else until the minute is up."

"Okay, that's easy," he said. He walked over to his window, which faced the road, and stood in front of it, his hands by his side. I waited a couple of seconds, than walked up behind him.

I guess he heard me coming, because he started to say, "What are you-", but stopped when I dropped to one knee and pantsed him. He cried out in surprise and tried to back away from the window, but I said, "No, you have to stay there for one minute, remember?"

"Whatever," he said. He was wearing red briefs, probably one of the pairs that Damian and I had worn last week.

When one minute had gone by, I said, "Time's up." Brandon pulled up his pants and came back over to me. Lucky for him, no one had seen him at the window like that.

"I'll get you back for that," he said. "Truth or dare?"

"Like I've never heard that before," I said. "But I'll say truth just to be on the safe side."

He thought for a minute, then asked, "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

"Probably the time last week when you made me and Damian run through the woods wearing your underwear," I answered. "Truth or dare, Brandon?"

"Truth," he said.

"What will you make me do if you win this game?" I asked.

"I have no idea yet," He answered. "But I'll think about it. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I said, and Brandon's eyes lit up.

"I dare you to -"

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #66
Funny pie

The classic amazing Demon Thief cliff-hanger! Your story is amazing, please post soon!

Hello everyone.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #67
iheartbriefs

Thumbs up

<3 this story! Please post more, you are a very talented writer!
My interests: Underwear (esp. tighty-whities, rarely boxers): briefs, jocks, etc.; diapors; humiliation (both private and public); locker rooms; showers; small penises/average penises; late bloomers (starting puberty later than everyone else); older guys who appear younger in certain areas; shaving; etc...
iheartbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #68
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny pie View Post
The classic amazing Demon Thief cliff-hanger! Your story is amazing, please post soon!
But cliffhangers are so much fun! Okay, don't worry, I'll do it again soon.

Thank you for the amazing comment, iheartbriefs.

Anyway, I think it's about time for another update.

Chapter Seventeen

Looking back, it probably wasn't the best idea to say "dare" when Brandon wanted to get even with me for pulling his pants down in front of the window.

"I dare you to run to the front door and back wearing only your underwear," Brandon said.

"I'd rather not," I replied.

"But if you don't, then you lose. And you remember what you have to do if you lose, right?"

If only I didn't. If I lost our little game, then I would have to do anything he wanted for a whole week. Also, I would have to play on a local playground in the nude. Which would be bad since there was a lot of houses around this particular playground.

"Yeah, I do remember," I said.

"So do it, or you'll be sorry," he replied.

"I'm not sure I want to."

Just then, we heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Brandon said, "Uh-oh, looks like Mom and Damien are back. We'll finish this game another time. Now get out of here."

"Okay,' I said, as I walked out of the room and greeted Damien and his mother at the door.

"So how did things go with you and Brandon?" she asked.

"Fine," I replied. "How were things at the doctor's office?"

"The appointment wasn't as long as it usually was," she said. "You boys can go play now or whatever you want to do. Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours." She went into the kitchen and left me and Damien alone by the door.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:22 AM   #69
nonstopdisco

Dude, you gotta carry this on. Wanna see who wins this game :-P Well written story bud!!!
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #70
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with various things.

Chapter Eighteen

To recap...

Brandon and I were playing a somewhat intense game of truth or dare. Brandon's last dare was for me to run to his front door and back wearing only my underwear. Fortunately, Damien and his mom came back before I could do the dare.

Present time...

After Damien got home, we went into his room and were playing poker to pass the time until dinner was ready. We weren't betting or anything, so the games were fun. After half an hour, Damien's mom opened the door and asked, "Can you guys walk Brandon to Zack's house? I'm still getting dinner ready, so I'm too busy to take him myself."

"How long before dinner's ready?" Damien asked.

"Two hours," his mom replied.

"Okay, we can take him," Damien said. "Come on, Kyle, let's go."

"Let's take our bikes so we can get there faster," I suggested.

"Alright, let's do that," Damien replied.

A few minutes later, Brandon, Damien, and I were riding our bikes to Brandon's friend Zack, who lived a couple miles down the road from Damien's house. We rode in single file: Damien in front, Brandon in the middle, and me bringing up the rear. None of us said anything, as we were all anxious to reach our destination. Brandon wanted to see his friend, and Damien and I wanted to go back and hang out some more.

Finally, we arrived at Zack's house, and Zack himself was waiting out front for Brandon. Zack was the same age as Brandon, with short blond hair. He was an inch or so taller than Brandon, whcih meant that he was almost at my height.

"Hey man, it's been a while since you've been here," Zack said.

"I know. I'm here now though, and we're going to have some fun," Brandon replied.

Uh-oh. Now if you knew Brandon as well as Damien and I did, that meant we were in for an interesting night. I turned around, ready to leave, and Damien started to follow.

"Hey guys, wanna hang out for a while before Mom finishes dinner?" Brandon asked.

"No," Damien answered, which was what I was about to say.

"Are you sure? We're gonna do some fun stuff," Zack said.

Brandon walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "If you stay and play, you win our game. You won't have to do the dare or anything."

"I don't care," I said. "I don't want to get caught in another of your little schemes."

"Fine," he said, and he walked back over to Zack. Damien and I rode our bikes back up the road.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"I'll explain later," I replied.

-----------

Kind of boring, I know, but I'm building up to a really interesting part. So watch for an update coming soon.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #71
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Nineteen

On our way back to Damien's house, I explained the race I had with Brandon, the bet we made on it and how I lost, as well as the Truth or Dare game we were in the middle of playing and the bet we had made on that. When I finished talking, Damien was quiet for a while, but I could tell he was thinking of something.

We got back to the house and went into Damien's room to contiue playing cards. There, Damien voiced the idea he had been thinking of.

"After dinner, we should go back to ZAck's house and give Brandon a taste of his medicine."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Damien outlined his plan. He had a disposable camera, the kind you can get at a store for a couple of bucks. All we needed to do is get a picture of Brandon doing something embarrassing. Then we could use the photo as leverage to get him off our backs. It was a really good plan, though it took us a while to hammer out the details.

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" Damien's mom called.

We ate our dinner quickly (roast beef and mashed potatoes), then Damien asked his mother if we could ride our bikes for a while even though it was starting to get dark. She said we could, as long as we were careful. We took our plates and left them in the sink, then went outside and got our bikes. Damien already had his camera, so we were set.

"Will that work in the dark?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's got a flash setting," he answered.

We got back to Zack's house without any incident (our bikes have headlamps and there were porch lights to help guide us to our destination) and we saw Zack and Brandon in the driveway just goofing off.

"Hey, you guys came back?" Zack asked.

"Yeah, we can hang out for a bit," I answered.

"What are we going to do?" Damien asked.

"Well, Kyle and I have a game we need to finish, so we'll do that while you and Zack do something," Brandon said.

"Okay, we'll do that," I said. "So whare are we going to play?"

"Back here," he answered.

Brandon led me in back of the house, where no passing cars could see what we were doing. There was a small backyard there, and of course the woods.

"What about Zack's parents?" I asked.

"Zack's parent's are divorced. This is his mom's house, but she works two jobs, so she's never around," Brandon replied. "If I remember correctly, you have to do a dare, but I'm going to change it."

"So what's the dare now?"

"I dare you to strip naked, and you have to stay like that for the rest of the game," Brandon said.

"Fine," I said. I took off my clothes as quickly as I could until I was completely naked in front of him, barefoot in the grass. I'm not really going to describe my privates to you - you can use your imaginations, but the fact I was standing naked in front of someone I barely knew excited me, and I became hard.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he said.

Damn, I was hoping he'd choose dare.

"Why did you dare me to strip naked?" I asked.

"Because I thought it would be funny," he replied.

Well, that answer tipped me off that he was up to something, but what he was up to still remains a mystery. I'm going to have to think of something quickly or this will end badly.

"Truth or dare?" Brandon asked.

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #72
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I seem to have lost the crowd.

Does anyone want me to continue this?

14 years on GetDare!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #73
Jellybones

I would love to read more.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:02 AM   #74
sizzle

yeah keep goingg
Old 03-27-2011, 09:59 AM   #75
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

I love this story

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm