Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
Julia_

Red face Me 20F and my friend 21F are on a hike. I need dares.

Hey, so as the title says: me and my friend are on a hike. We talked a lot and i dont know how but we landed on fetishes and kinks. So I told her about liking to be like exposed. She now wants me to do dares to push me. So we made a pause real quick, took a picture and made a account real quick.

Now a little more background: we both have holidays right now and we went on a hike together for already 2 days and 10 in the following days. We camp outdoor (we got a tent with us) and are mostly in the woods.

Maybe you got some ideas i could do. I kinda agreed to do the possible and "okay" ones from now on till the trip ends. If you need any more information just ask. I will try to keep my phone charged - which isnt that easy while hiking.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, flashing, public