sub-chub

I'm in! The suspense is killing me!
Kik: cjmsub
Telegram: cjm275
sub-chub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 04:02 AM   #707
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Just under 3 weeks to go, and we already have 12 entries with a combined 198 tickets! Keep those entries coming, this round will run until the end of March.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:55 AM   #708
baptsub

I'm registered aswell,
Have to wait until the end of the month now, pretty thrilling...
fingers crossed, don't really know if I would rather "win" or "loose"...

May the odds be ever in your favor
baptsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:21 AM   #709
Nudedragon

Thinking about it.....I want to

Scat, family, illegal

I am a sub.
Enjoy a challenge also love a good truth question.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2335915
Nudedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:13 AM   #710
Cstelle
gD Curio

I haven't yet decided (well, I have, but then I un-decided - but I'll probably re-decide several times more...), but I've started taking a new set of photos. (What's the point if you're not going to have fun on your way to your doom? )

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:04 PM   #711
Cstelle
gD Curio

Anyone else but me doing (or considering doing) this for fun & excitement? (Rather than... you know... need?)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Old 03-16-2019, 12:13 PM   #712
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Welp, I was going to enter but the site is down due to misuse so

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 03:35 AM   #713
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Welp, I was going to enter but the site is down due to misuse so
https://postimages.org/ is the preferred option, which is definitely up and working.

The original post I made to start this thread has a link to tiikoni, which has been dead for quite a long time. I'm unable to edit the original post due to time restrictions. Everyone you need should be within https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=691
Old 03-17-2019, 12:03 PM   #714
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Have not taken part in this for a few months now, so maybe this month.
Would like to make the decision by using a coin flip, anyone know of a coin flip website where I can share the lin kso people can see the result so I cant get out of it.
Just to make it more fun
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:35 PM   #715
Woof123

I'm in too. Can't wait to know who'll get exposed.
Woof123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:18 AM   #716
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhib1 View Post
Have not taken part in this for a few months now, so maybe this month.
Would like to make the decision by using a coin flip, anyone know of a coin flip website where I can share the lin kso people can see the result so I cant get out of it.
Just to make it more fun
I use https://rolz.org/ for rolling the dice to select the raffle winners, you could do similar. Post a link to a unique room, and use /roll 1d2 to roll a 2 sided dice.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:08 PM   #717
Cstelle
gD Curio

I'm working on my new set of photos (I think you should all do the same: new round, new photos!), but the outdoor one is a problem. I'm a little ill, so I'm not going to walk kilometres to where I could undress (in rain and sleet and freezing wind) for a quick pic. The balcony? Nah, my balcony is no riskier than my bathroom. (So this is why people have cars!)

Which makes me think: wouldn't it be fun if there were a few more picture tasks one could try! I've been trying to come up with new photo ideas, but it is surprisingly difficult.

One idea, though: what about adding public space? We have nudity outdoors - but if it's 20°C below freezing, there's a blizzard, you haven't seen the sun in four months, the snow drifts are higher than your house, and the polar bears are especially hungry this winter...? You get the idea.

What if there was also something like this:
X tickets: Naked in a risky public indoor space.
Ok, what counts as a public space? Let's not make it difficult: any place where anyone is allowed to be. (Malls? Parking structures? What else?)
X/2 tickets: Naked in a risky indoor space.
Offices, hotel corridors, stairwells, buses/trains/airplanes/ships...?

I haven't thought too much about this, so I'm just throwing it up... out, for general discussion. (Eh, aus guy?)

I don't want to replace outdoor pictures with risky public space pics - I want to add to the number of tasks... so the points would probably have to be recalibrated, etc...

Old 03-19-2019, 04:23 PM   #718
damm

Default Risky Place

Fully Naked:
Library,
Lift,
Stairs,
Restaurant booth,
Office at desk,
Hotel corridor,
Hotel lobby,
Hotel conference room,
In front of a lift,
Shop in an isle,
Changing booth (curtains/door opened),
Public restroom (outside the stall),
In front of a public restroom doors,
Escalator,
Sex shop (open area),
Church (front row, kneeling in the middle, kneeling in confessional, kneeling and praying during a mass),
Museum,
Gallery (in front of a statue or a painting),
Theater (during a play),
Public swimming pool (in front of a pool),
Apartment hall (top floor),
Laundromats (public)
Laundry room (apartment building),
Any of famous restaurants (McDonald, KFC, Starbucks,...) while eating,
Underground parking lot of shopping mall,
Hardware store,
Ikea (e.g. on a bed),
Ice skating,
Bowling,
Book Shop (adults section),
Friends house (in front of TV),
Gym (exercising),

Last edited by damm; 03-19-2019 at 04:41 PM.
damm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:27 AM   #719
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
I'm working on my new set of photos (I think you should all do the same: new round, new photos!), but the outdoor one is a problem. I'm a little ill, so I'm not going to walk kilometres to where I could undress (in rain and sleet and freezing wind) for a quick pic. The balcony? Nah, my balcony is no riskier than my bathroom. (So this is why people have cars!)

Which makes me think: wouldn't it be fun if there were a few more picture tasks one could try! I've been trying to come up with new photo ideas, but it is surprisingly difficult.

One idea, though: what about adding public space? We have nudity outdoors - but if it's 20°C below freezing, there's a blizzard, you haven't seen the sun in four months, the snow drifts are higher than your house, and the polar bears are especially hungry this winter...? You get the idea.

What if there was also something like this:
X tickets: Naked in a risky public indoor space.
Ok, what counts as a public space? Let's not make it difficult: any place where anyone is allowed to be. (Malls? Parking structures? What else?)
X/2 tickets: Naked in a risky indoor space.
Offices, hotel corridors, stairwells, buses/trains/airplanes/ships...?

I haven't thought too much about this, so I'm just throwing it up... out, for general discussion. (Eh, aus guy?)

I don't want to replace outdoor pictures with risky public space pics - I want to add to the number of tasks... so the points would probably have to be recalibrated, etc...
I'm always open to ideas on new ticket bonus, so thank for the suggestions!

I try to keep the bonus categories vague, to allow a lot of flexibility in how they are achieved. You might notice the current one is "outside", rather than "outdoors" - that gives a lot of scope for pictures to be taken away from the comfort of your house. The whole point of this category is for the picture to make it obvious there was some risk involved in being naked in that particular place. It doesn't necessarily have to be in a wooded area or on a busy highway, as long as the appreciation of risk is there.

All of the bonus categories I have are open to interpretive like this, and my approach to granting bonuses for these is looking to see if the spirit of the category has been taken into account. If the spirit of the bonus has been met, I'll grant the bonus. If it has technically been met, but in a way that loopholes are being used, I'll reject it.

To give some theoretical examples:
  • Naked in your garage but with the door wide open and visible to the street - granted.
  • Naked in a backyard with neighbours house visible - granted.
  • Naked in a parking garage - granted.
  • Naked on your balcony, just outside a glass door, with the curtain wrapped around complete hide the outside world - denied.
  • Naked in a shed peering through a head-height window to the outside - denied.

In summary, the category you are suggesting is basically already available.

On the small number of occasions I have rejected a bonus, or even an entire entry, 90% of the entrants have been very understanding and accepting, and often provide an updated entry that matches the spirit of the bonus. I thought I would get a lot of push back with this, but I haven't - I think people are very understanding when I explain why I can't grant the bonus.

Hope this helps. You can always submit a potential entry and ask what the bonus' would be, prior to decided if you want to go ahead.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:05 AM   #720
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
I try to keep the bonus categories vague, to allow a lot of flexibility in how they are achieved. You might notice the current one is "outside", rather than "outdoors" - that gives a lot of scope for pictures to be taken away from the comfort of your house.
Ah, English is only my third language and I didn't catch that difference in nuance between outside/outdoors, but this of course solves any weather (etc) problems! Excellent! I have been unnecessarily literal in my reading of the tasks! Thanks!

(It's still difficult - but now perhaps doable! )

Advertisements
Kink Talk