Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-14-2014, 12:32 AM   #706
The Dyed Diaper

Put on a onesie or romper with normal clothes on top. There must always be a part of the onesie showing.

Make mine long
The Dyed Diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #707
burneraccount

Start by putting on 9 diapers. You will be wearing these all day. For breakfast, make oatmeal, and once it has cooled pour it down the front of the diaper closest to you. Pour chocolate pudding down the back, a lot of chocolate pudding. You cannot for any reason for the rest of the day take off any of those diapers. The toilet is off limits. To make things even more interesting, pour water into the 8 outer diapers for added weight. Good luck moving without leaking!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #708
indiapers

Whenever you are in public wear a diaper under your regular clothes but you cannot pee you must hold it in. When you are alone at your house you must wear a onesie and immediately wet your diaper. This can last at least one day or for a month it is up to you.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #709
indiapers

bumping up the thread
Old 04-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #710
indiapers

doesn't anyone want to enjoy their abdl lives with some dares here and there lets keep this thread up
Old 04-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #711
luvdiapers

your gonna spend some time in diapers outside or in public if your brave. 1 diaper= 3 hours, 2 diapers = 2 hours, 3 diapers = 1 hour. the only catch is that you have to wet it until its soaked all the way through before you go outside and start the time.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #712
burneraccount

Ok so roll a die. Even numbers, you do the first dare. Odd, you do the second.

1. Wear 10 diapers for a full 24 hours. You can only take them off when the outer most diaper begins to leak. You can speed up the process by pour cold water in the diaper closest to you and letting that soak through.

2. You cannot use the bathroom at all for a weekend (saturday and sunday, full 48 hours). On each day, you must wet and mess outside at least once. When you are home alone you must crawl everywhere and you cannot use your hands to eat.

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869

Last edited by burneraccount; 04-12-2014 at 11:04 AM.
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:26 AM   #713
babybitch
Account Banned

You have to drink one glass of water every half hour that you are aware tomorrow (or whenever) You are not allowed to wear a nappy. You may use the loo no more than three times. If you wet yourself then the following day you may not use a loo at all. You can either pee in a nappy or somewhere else.

I don't have access to nappies

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #714
luvdiapers

drink two bottles of water, after you are going to act like a toddler or small child, just around the age of potty training, maybe slightly older. while you are playing you must also drink at least one sippy cup worth of juice. the challenge is to see if you can hold it while you are playing just like a little kid would, you can not use the rest room until you are done and you must play for three hours. if you can hold it all the way then you can grow up. if you have an accident then you must stand in the corner for twenty minutes in your wet clothes and repeat the dare the next day.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #715
johnsmilk

Eat only baby food and milk for the next 10 hours. Put on a diaper at the start of the 10 hours too, now you must stay in the diaper until it leaks, now you may want one of your friends to change it

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #716
babybitch
Account Banned

For the next week you must alienate days wearing a diaper and then not wearing a diaper. You must drink a glass of water every hour every day. Have fun remembering to go to the toilet.

No diapers for me please.

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #717
lion74
Distinguished Member

For the next week you have to sleep with a pacifier and a stuff animal

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:44 PM   #718
diapert
Baby Member

drink 2 big glasses of water. wear a diaper and try to hold for 4hours if you fail stay in diaper for 30 min.

i'm new to this so will use goodnights as my diapers.

meh: pictures w/o face , slave, spanking, anything not limited

Limits: public, friend-family, showing face, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo [/COLOR]
diapert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #719
dashcode

Diaper up; Drink a cup strong cup of green tea. Go for a walk, until you've wet your diaper, go the same path back home.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:00 AM   #720
kaliara

You must keep a pacifier in your mouth for 24 hours. This may be spread across as many days as you like however, you must stay in diapers until you have finished the time. In addition to staying in diapers you must also drink from a baby bottle. Enjoy!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy