Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #676
WedgieMii

Is it too late to join in?

Dislikes: Poo/Pee, All Public, Extreme Pain, face, Hard anal, ice, wax, nipple torture, hard cbt.
WedgieMii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #677
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

By all means go head and sign up, but most of the people in the castle have "fallen asleep". Really the problem is no one replied about how the dares went, slaves were never got many dares from higher ups. Now no one post anything...
I tend to any new people and give a dare or two once in a while.
So welcome to the castle, please read out laws and what is your status?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #678
Baby scuba

I will join as a slave. Use me as you wish
Baby scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #679
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

There is another world that has been discovered:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=115055
(Packs up pots and pans)

I am leaving here and traveling to it and bring a member list of all past and new members that aren't on it. He probably won't join anyone that does not sign up themselves, but at least he will have a reference.
(puts Jesters hat in bag)
I had a great time with this and hopeful at the new start in the new thread. I had a great time and many great memories here, but its time to move on. Maybe it will survive longer than this now sleeping giant.

So long, may your dare be great, and may I see you in another life castle members.
Blue Griffin.
(Walks into the sunset.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #680
RA Allen

Send a message via Yahoo to RA Allen

This seems like it might be a fun one to try. So I'm up for joining as a servant for now. May decide to try and move up in the future. But servant for now just for fun of it.

I'll attend primarily to oral/face duties
nudity/masterbation/cum/sex related I.e. pleasure servant
and wam or messy related duties.

To all royalty and higher I'm now taking all such truth or dares on my message wall/inbox now.

With permission I now take my leave until called.
RA Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #681
Reservoir

I'm going to try being a slave and see how that goes.

likes - Bondage, Feet, being forced, smothering, facesitting, orgasm control/tease

Dislikes - cum eating, denial, anal, cbt, pee, spanking, pain

Limits - pics, scat, blood, perm, people I know, major public, buying things, mess.

I am a slutty bitch in the male farm
Reservoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #682
byyourcommand

I would like to be a slave here, if people are still playing, but I would also like to ask a question for everyone.

The forum environment is really inconvenient for playing these types of games. Would anybody be interested if I set up a website that lets you make and participate in these types of games? That is, it would let you make games (like "GetDare Castle", join them as a role, and have certain roles be able to assign tasks to other roles (individuals or globally). Whether or not you complete the task to their satisfaction would be recorded. It could also contain a board with all the reports and an album for all the proofs.

I really love GetDare, I really do, I just think this type of game would benefit from a better system for it so it's easier to track things and assign things.

playing with scat, harder pain, nipple torture,

blood play, extreme pain, going to jail, eating shit, penis insertions, being seen in public

my kik messenger is byyourcommand, I accept dares by that or pm anytime (as timely as I can make them).

cleaning boy in the get dare office. any and all challenges accepted
byyourcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #683
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

I am truely sorry for not posting as often as I like and do to my lack of time lately. So I am asking for any royalty whom wishes to be my personal royal advisor (basically when it's been more than a day sense my last post he/she may asume my roles as queen but note that he/she must still do any and all dares he/she would have to do normally) if anyone would like to help me in this endevor please make yourself known your help is greatly appreciated
Old 09-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #684
peaceful_storm

I'm joining as a king.

like: anything not in my limits?

limits: nothing gross, illegal, involving friends etc
peaceful_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #685
peaceful_storm

Ok, It is time for the Kings Royal feast...

This is for all the cooks.

Choose a day this week or weekend when you are able to cook dinner for yourself, spend some time between now and then thinking what you would most like to have eat, your favorite food.

Prepare for the feast on this day as follows:

Don't have a large lunch, and don't snack on anything other than drinking water on this day.

1. Cook a half cup of plain white rice

2. Prepare your chosen meal

3. Place the boiled plain white rice in a bowl and put to one side

4. Set a place at your table and put your meal on a plate,

What follows are two hidden tasks, the outcome of which will be decided by the flip of a single coin. Do not peak at the spoiler. Look only at the one that corresponds to the outcome of your flipped coin.

5. Flip a coin, If the result is heads then read the first spoiler - If you flip tails then read the second spoiler.

Heads:

Spoiler:

You flipped heads... the Kings are not happy with the feast, you have not pleased them.

You must do the following:

1. Sit at the table infront of your meal, place the bowl of rice next to your meal.

2. You are to remain sitting while you now pour the meal you have made, the entire contents of your plate down the front of your underwear. If you are not wearing underwear then you may quickly go and get a pair (if the food is hot sit there and wait for it to cool down first.)

3. You may now enjoy your rice meal, the plain rice you cooked earlier is your dinner for tonight. As a reward for successfully getting this far you now have 2 choices... you can eat the rice without using your hands, OR you can eat the rice one grain at a time.

4. You may stand once the rice is all finished. If the rice was not enough and you are still hungry, then, you may now place your plate under you and remove your underwear pouring the contents back onto your plate. These are the Kings leftovers... you are free to enjoy your meal.

5. Write a report on your task and post it here or PM it to me. Pictures documenting the meal are required, any other pictures you feel help document the process are not mandatory but encouraged.

Try to cook a better meal next time, Royalty deserve better than your poor attempt.

Tails:

Spoiler:

Congratulations! The Kings are very happy with your meal.

You may soon sit and enjoy your food...

but first you are to make your dessert...

1. add a little milk to the rice and a spoon of sugar and mix it together.

2. bring this to the table and sit infront of your meal.

3. This desert is now to be poured down the front of your underwear. If you are not wearing underwear then you may quickly go and get a pair

4. You can now sit and enjoy your meal

5. Once you have finished your meal, remove your underwear and place it on the table infront of you. This is your dessert, you are to eat it all without using your hands.

6. Write a report on your task and post it here or PM it to me. Pictures documenting the meal are required, any other pictures you feel help document the process are not mandatory but encouraged.

I hope you enjoyed the honour of cooking for Royalty.

peaceful_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #686
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

I will join as a servant. My jobs will be:
-anal whore
-oral whore
-and i'll serve as a dummy for torturers to train on

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #687
yourmaleslave22

I will join as a slave

Likes - Nappies, latex/rubber, animal role play, BDSM, humilation, hypnosis.

Curious about most activities

Limits - blood, pernament damage, family.
yourmaleslave22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #688
haldirscrackers

I will be a wedgie slave. Do with me as you please *bows*
haldirscrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #689
pope_69

I will join as a servant:
-I am an anal whore
-Cum slave
-And a floor cleaner
pope_69 is offline   Reply With Quote