Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #646
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

OMG that was an awesome twist I love it =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #647
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Good chapter again. Nice game. I'm sure he'll either choose Amber or Adam.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #648
eostby

As a gamer, bringing in dice just made this story even more awesome.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #649
bee9
getDare Succubus

Some day, Rachel, you could publish it as a comic series book.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #650
Dcurtis

well i just got caught up and i must say its goin wonderful!!
Dcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #651
ms_nudist
Account Banned

another awesome edition... tthnx rachel
ms_nudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #652
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

The gangs back together this can only get better thanks rachel

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #653
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all comments, Thanks for everyone that has rated the story. Also people who have viewed it making this one of the most viewed threads on getdare in such a short time.

Hope people like this little game, feel free to try anything you have read however i will take no responsibilities for anything that happens

Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 74 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

It was then David’s choice to choose someone, he choose Laura, who rolled the 12 sided dice and rolled a 4. David had the opportunity to ask Laura any truth question he liked, after a few seconds to think about it he asked: Laura, “if you were asked to either perform a sexual act with your twin sister or brother (Adam) who would you choose”. Laura froze for a moment before saying I will take the forfeit of rolling the smaller dice in future she said shyly.

David felt a bit unhappy at the response to his question, however he knew that Laura would probably therefore have a lot more truths in future rounds. She was also currently loosing so he may find out his answer later.

Laura then had to choose someone and she choose Sarah. Sarah rolled the 12 sided dice and rolled an 11. Sarah chose John who rolled a 1. “Is that the best you can do” Sarah said with a chuckle. There was then silence, other than a little giggle before John’s truth question from Sarah was revealed “Who’s body do you like best – mine (Sarah), Laura, Dani or Amber”. Sarah was already anticipating the answer however she just wanted to hear it from John, she was also checking what he thought about Amber. “The best body here would be close to call, however I would say this has to be Sarah”. Sarah seemed very happy at her choice of question, however she was wondering who the other person John was attracted too could be, she was hoping to find out later.

John then chose Amber who rolled an 8 and was relieved that she hadn’t had to answer a truth at present. Amber chose Adam who rolled a 5 and would receive a truth from Amber. Amber thought about her opportunity before asking “Adam, how shocked were you when I caught you on the bus, and what was your first reaction.” “Very shocked, my first reaction was, to cover myself up, did anyone see me, and if so what did they see” replied Adam in a jumbled up fashion.

“Ok, now it’s my turn” stated Adam who was still only wearing his sister’s sticky thong. Adam chose Dani who rolled the dice rolling a 2. Adam rubbed his hands together happily and asked Dani, we heard earlier about David licking golden syrup off your naked body, how did this make you feel, and would you like something similar to happen again. “Can I take the smaller dice forfeit” asked Dani. The current results were that both Laura and Dani were now using the 10 sided dice while everyone else was on the 12 sided.

Dani tactically then choose Laura hoping to reduce her to a smaller dice and be safe from the last forfeit of answering a truth set by the group. Laura rolled the 10 sided dice and got a 3, her question from Dani was: Do you know wish you had picked different limits than the ones you choose, and if so what would you choose now.

Laura thought about this for a second, there was one other limit she would have liked to have stated however if she told the group she was sure she would have to act on this. “I’m again going to take the smaller dice” she said, hoping that someone else would do the same in future questions. Laura then choose David who rolled a 9 and picked Sarah who rolled a 7.

Sarah asked John who rolled a 9 and asked Amber who rolled a 2 and had to answer the following question; “Amber how many people have seen you naked and who are they”. Amber thought about the question and replied, “Well Adam has seen me today, also the group of lads in Lincoln and my brother has seen me naked. As well as my 2 previous boyfriends. Not sure totally how many but these are the people that I am aware of”.

The group were all surprised at hearing Ambers reply as well as hearing that she had a brother and that he had seen her naked, how had this happened, would they find out later?

Amber asked Dani who rolled a 7 and asked David who rolled a 9. David then chose Sarah who rolled a 9. Sarah thought for a minute and finally choose her brother Adam who rolled a 3 and would receive a question from his sexy sister. Sarah thought for a minute and soon came up with a question she knew Adam would not be willing to answer, this is what Sarah asked:

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

All comments and feedback is always appreciated. Hope people appreciate the little bit longer chapter/part.

What do you think Sarah will ask Adam?
What will happen next?

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 11-19-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Error in names spotted by Stromwalker and Kisunesoldier THANKS FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #654
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on i ant to know what happeneds
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #655
dragonator
getDare Devil

Great Job Rach! cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #656
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

AWE! Rach! Dont end it like that I really wanna know the question =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #657
archie21
getDare Succubus

Another clever chapter Rachel... x

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #658
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think this is your biggest cliffhanger yet. Very intriguing and very good chapter. Continue soon please

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #659
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Great as always rach, keep it up.
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:32 AM   #660
stats2001

as usual RAchel, loving the story, and can't wait for the next installment !!!!!!!!!!!!\\xox
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk