Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #616
MikePemulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I'll add a day for trenho and reduce a day for everyone else.
Thank you. Now it's just a matter of finding the opportunity to get away from people and cum

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM ME FOR 20 DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...00#post2001900

Limits: anal, public, friends/family, permanent, food, scat, face, video

PM "write" and I will write 2 words anywhere on my body

PM me "ADD" to add a PM dare to my signature

Note: My name isn't Mike; Mike Pemulis is a character from a book. It would be weird to put my real name on this site.
MikePemulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #617
quadripalz

Quote:
I'll add a day for trenho and reduce a day for everyone else.
thank you for the reduction miss kid
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:29 PM   #618
A Little Shy

Daily spooooilers.

Spoiler:
10% reduction

Spoiler:
50% reduction

Spoiler:
1 day add

Spoiler:
20% reduction

Spoiler:

1 day added

I am also not interested in being someones slave, submissive or mistress at this point in time. Thank you.

If you are still curious my limits can be found here, but realize that I rarely take dares from strangers, outside threads I start or person aboves.
A Little Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:36 PM   #619
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Ooooh, spoilers! boi loves those, and ended up...

Spoiler:
picking the 5th one, which added a day. *cry* boi's sig has been updated.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:17 PM   #620
A Little Shy

Reduction Opportunity

Head to http://vocaroo.com and record a statement doing the following
1. Pleading for release from your denial

2. Saying why you deserve denial

3. Praising a girl in the thread(or all the girls in thread. )

4. All of the above

(if you have no mic or way to record set up a timer then feel free just do it aloud to yourself while writing it down/typing it. Turn off the timer when you can't come up with anything more) Afterwards listen to it through once (or read if you did not record).

For each minute of your recording(or time it took you to write it), take off X days of denial. Pick a spoiler to decide how many.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I am also not interested in being someones slave, submissive or mistress at this point in time. Thank you.

If you are still curious my limits can be found here, but realize that I rarely take dares from strangers, outside threads I start or person aboves.
A Little Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:42 PM   #621
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

thank you shy

Spoiler:
for the 1 day
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:21 AM   #622
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in less than a good mood this morning, so everybody gets to add a day. Hopefully things will turn around for me later on.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:36 AM   #623
quadripalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
I'm in less than a good mood this morning, so everybody gets to add a day. Hopefully things will turn around for me later on.
thank you miss spank for the day of denial
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:37 AM   #624
Soulmuncher

Quote:
Thank you miss
Now my denial start to begin.

When ever someone says good boy directed at me I have to edge

"I don't deserve to cum"

Denial time remaining : 3 days
Soulmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:04 AM   #625
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'll add a day. Except boi. He deserves to cum before April.

Boi reduce 3 days.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:31 AM   #626
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Quote:
I'll add a day. Except boi. He deserves to cum before April.

Boi reduce 3 days.
awe, I hope your day gets better spank,

and as always thank you ladies for the days.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:10 AM   #627
wazzup94

I came out of the thread yesterday and it felt amazing having an orgasm after being denied pretty long
Im gonna enjoy my freedom a little bit and will rejoin later
Thanks for the great time

Dislike/punishment: long chastity, cbt, watersports
Limits: family, permanent , scat, finacialdomination, to harsh pain , face recorded, sounding, everything illegal

teleg. @Splash0494
wazzup94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:33 AM   #628
trenho
getDare Devil

...4 days added since my last visit...there are more active girls than I supposed xD so, thank you all..

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:36 AM   #629
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
...4 days added since my last visit...there are more active girls than I supposed xD so, thank you all..
Yeah this is us (girls) hang out.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:47 PM   #630
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Thank You to spankme554 for the additonal day of denial. Also, thank You to Kid for the 3 day reduction. Combined, that gives this boi +2 days, which have been added to boi's tally in the forum sig, which is updated.

With that said, that brings boi to the Reduction opportunity posted last night by boi's Goddess, regarding "recording or writing a statement". As boi has no microphone, boi is left only with the option of writing it down. The following, in spoiler form, reflects boi's thoughts on those subjects.

Spoiler:
As this is a timed exercise, it is now 2:43 PM, local time.

1. [B]"Pleading for release from your denial".[/B]

This is a difficult thing for boi to do. After all, boi volunteered for this. Also, boi willingly posted in the "Naughty or Nice thread", giving a random user the opportunity to force boi to add a day of denial for each PM received, from late January, up through and including pm's received on Valentine's Day. Those pm's, naturally, earned boi a LOT of days, and risking such a thing was boi's on fault as it was freely put out there by this boi. As such, boi can't really, at this time, "plead for release". However, boi will do his best to earn it, hopefully sooner rather than later. As boi stated back in boi's original post on this thread, potentially doing thousands upon thousands of Edges, like in the "Tease and Denied by Girls thread" isn't really practical for boi anymore. That's true, primarily because of boi's age, living arrangements, and the fact that boi's penis isn't as willing, or as virile as it once was. The mind is willing, the body just isn't as physically capable as it once was. This boi isn't 25 anymore.

2. [B]Saying why you deserve denial.[/B]

As with the above, a lot of what boi stated regarding the answer to #1 also applies here. Admittedly, boi likes denial, which is why boi volunteered for this thread, on 1-27-2015 at 12:54 PM, way back on page 2 of this thread.

3. [B]Praising a girl in the thread (or all the girls in thread).[/B]

As boi generally tries to be submissive to all Ladies (even though boi is an admitted Switch), this boi will opt to praise "all of the Girls in this thread".

Going by Their "First appearance in the thread" as an order, boi will now take some time to praise each Lady whom has graced the thread's denied boys with Their presence.

Under that format, the first Lady herein is TheKidWithSkills. This boi was vaguely familiar with Her prior to when boi joined the thread. While boi doesn't recall interacting with Her at all prior to boi's joining, boi had seen and read countless posts by Her in other threads. She always has seemed fair, whether dishing out punishments, or offering various rewards. Fairness is a wonderful quality to have. Admittedly, boi could be more fair when on getDare; boi tries to be, but doesn't always succeed at doing so. TheKidWithSkills is certainly fun to interact and communicate with. All around, getDare would be a less enjoyable place if She wasn't here, so boi is quite happy that TheKidWithSkills spends time on the site. This boi is thankful for the days TheKidWithSkills has regularly added with Her frequent posts in the thread, as well as for the various Reduciton opportunities that She regularly seems to offer to the denied boys. This boi wishes to say a special thank You to TheKidWithSkills for Her part in getting this thread rolling, as many forum games die a premature death due to lack of activity and involvement during the early stages. Her presence, steady activity and lively participating has helped make this thread what it currently is today.

Up next, is a Lady whom boi was unfamiar with prior to boi's joining the thread. This boi is currently referring to spankme554. This boi has done a reasonable amount of communicating with Her in this thread, in a handful of other threads, and some private messaging (which was mostly boi giving spankme554 some of Her pm dares to do). spankme554 is a steady, regular contributor in-thread. While She does do a fair bit of sporadic posting throughout various gD threads, spankme554 always seems to find time to regularly chime in on the thread, being sure to give us guys additional days on a regular basis. As boi has confessed certain things in the answers to #1 and #2, boi naturally appreciates Her regular posts. A few times, spankme554 has elected to opt not to have this boi add a day of denial, which this boi does appreciate, as the days added from pm dares eventually had this boi scheduled to be denied for nearly a year.

The next Lady to make an appearance, on page 5, is suanhay. This boi's introduction to Her came via the thread "Tease and Denied by Guys" where She was then denied orgasm and doing lots of edges for various guys. While She has not been very active in [I]this[/I] thread, boi's interactions with Her have always been pleasant experiences. This boi does hope to cross paths with Her on getDare again in the future, as She generally does make things fun. While not relevant to this thread, Her reports regarding doing edges have always been fun to read. She's quite the thorough reporter. This boi considers boi's reports to be of the "very good" quality. Her reports always seem to range from "excellent to phenomenal", which is something that boi strives to attain.

Then, we get a bit of a lull in the thread, before any new Ladies make an appearance. On page 20, A Little Shy joins in on the fun. As anybody who has been paying attention knows, this Lady is particularly special to this boi. After all, this boi is typing "this boi" and "boi" rather than the ordinary nouns and pronouns because of Her. Goddess, as boi calls Her, has been lavished praise by this boi quite often and quite regularly, since we first crossed paths on getDare. This boi is quite thankful that She accepted taking the reigns, so to speak, regarding boi's orgasms. This boi's departure from this thread will not, individually, give boi the opportunity to orgasm, as boi also needs permission from Goddess before boi can spurt any boi jizz. This boi is thankful that She is a steady, regular participant here. Her reduction opportunities, such as this one, have all had a unique flair all Her own. boi is thankful for those reductions, as well as for all of the interaction that Goddess and Her boi have had on getDare. This place is a lot of fun for boi, largely because of Her. boi's blog, forum signature, as well as a number of boi's past posts attest to this.

*stops typing this report long enough to kiss each of Her feet* (and will subract a minute from the time taken)

The next Lady to post in the thread was dminor78, whom ironically, didn't want to add denial to the guys, but instead [I]wanted to join them in denial.[/I] She hasn't officially joined yet, probably due to real-world things preventing Her from being on getDare. However, boi certainly can't speak ill of anybody wanted to be denied orgasm and hopes that She some day does in fact join in, either by being denied, or by denying the guys participating. Either way, it's sure to enchance the fun around here.

On page 40, we have the first (and as of yet, only) appearance of Simi. This Lady has been on getDare even longer than this boi. When boi was a newb here on gD, boi remembers reading many of Her posts, as She was a steady poster on various threads. Back then, boi was somewhat intimidated by certain member, and didn't want to come across like an overly eager "noob", so boi refrained from interacting with certain veteran members of the community, such as Simi. This boi remembers that back then, boi found many of Her posts interesting to read and entertaining, much in the way that boi currently feels about suanhay's posts. Since those days, boi has no fears about interacting with anybody. So, when boi saw a post Simi had recently made, boi interacted with Her for the first time, by giving Simi a dare when She was the "current PM Slave" in the Person Above forum. As often happens, it resulted in a nice pm exchange, connecting as friends, and ultimately resulted in boi inviting Her to join in the fun on this thread, which She obviously did. Based on what boi remembers of Simi from those days of long ago, boi hopes She becomes a regular participant here, as boi believes that She would be a great addtion to the group of Ladies that torment us boys.

That covers all of the lovely Ladies whom have graced the denied boys herein with Their presence. This boi is thankful that each of Them, in varying degrees, have taken the time to post here and add to the thread's fun.

That concludes this boi's report. It is currently 3:37 PM, local time, which is a total of 56 minutes. This boi took breaks totalling 7 minutes, dropping the total to 49.

Regarding the modifier for this Reduction, boi had chosen Spoiler #2, which turned out to be a modifier of x3 per minute spent "writing it". As some of the 49 minutes was spent scrolling through the thread to be sure that boi mentioned every Lady, and the thread has 42 pages, this boi is going to subract 21 minutes. That 21 minutes is an estimated 30 seconds of scrolling PER page of thread, or 42 pages divided by 2 per minute = 21 estimated minutes. 49 minus 21 equals 28 minutes. With the times 3 per minute, that makes this Reduction worth 84 days.

A reduction of 40 days would put this boi down to zero. The 84 days takes boi to zero with plenty of days to spare.

As such, boi will wait to update boi's forum signature until this report has been reviewed. This boi is hopeful that it is acceptable and meets the intention of the task's creator, whom is boi's Goddess.

boi will wait patiently to hear regarding the status of the Reduction, hopeful that it taking boi down to zero will be approved. If so, boi will finally get to ask Goddess a certain question, as boi getting free from this thread is not sufficient on it's own in order for boi to squirt jizz.

At Your convenience Goddess, please review and let boi know if this reports meets with Your expectations regarding the task.

Respectfully submitted,
Your boi
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk