Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #46
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What were the overall results?
Who would lose this rounds side bets

Find out below……..

Part 33 (117) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The overall results for round 6 were as follows

John = 4 OF A KIND (S - JACK) (S - JACK) (C - JACK) (H - JACK) (D - 7)
Sarah = 4 OF A KIND (S - 10) (S - 10) (H - 10) (D - 10) (S - 8)

Mark = 3 OF A KIND (H - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - ACE)) (S - 9) (C - 7)
Amber = 3 OF A KIND (S - ACE) (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (D - 8) (D - 5)

David = 2 PAIRS (S - KING) (C - KING) (D - JACK) (D - JACK) (S - 8)
Adam = 2 PAIRS (S - 9) (D - 9) (C - 6) (D - 6) (S - 2)

Brian = PAIR (D - 7) (H - 7) (S - KING) (C - 7) (C - 3)
Lucy = PAIR (S - 2) (C - 2) (S - 9) (H - 8) (C - 6)

Dani = HIGH CARD (C - 10) (C - 8) (S - 6) (H - 4) (D - 3)
Laura = HIGH CARD (S - 7) (H - 5) (C - 4) (S - 3) (D - 2)

Amber’s heart sank as she realised that Mark also had 3 Aces, and when he revealed a 9 of Spades she realised that she had lost the game (as it went down to high cards).

Mark sat gloating at his achievement and was beginning to boast about how good he was playing. Amber’s face became redder and redder as her anger boiled up inside her. Meanwhile Brian had beaten Lucy as his pair of 7s trumped Lucy’s low pair of 2s.

Both Brian and Lucy were also most relieved not to be in the bottom 2, and this fell to Dani in 9th position and Laura who came last.

Laura previously had 1 chip however needed to sacrifice 2 chips. This meant that she would have to lose an item of clothing. She sat there for a moment before asking John, who was the winner of the hand to remove her shoes. John slowly untied the shoe laces of her white trainers and pulled them of Laura’s slender feet.

As John did this he rubbed one of his fingers over the bottom of Laura’s feet and she quickly flinched as the tingly feeling shot from her foot. John just smiled as he did this and the group were unaware of his actions.

“Now what about Dani”, John asked. Lucy looked at John with a strange facial expression wondering what he was meaning. Dani new perfectly well what he was implying and sat patiently awaiting John’s next words these were.

Dani what is the most sexual thing you have ever done? Dani looked shocked at Johns question and she had answered a similar question previously. Her head bowed down as she said “You know I have not been sexual active. The most sexual thing I have had done is having someone’s tongue inside me”

“Inside you” asked Brian, already understanding what Dani was implying. “Yes inside me” Dani reiterated while pointing down towards the hole she was talking about.

David looked across towards her, already knowing that he was one of the people that Dani was talking about.

“What’s your question Mark” asked Dani. Mark sat there not expecting to have the opportunity to ask a truth question. “When was the last time you had a tongue inside you, please describe the experience and how you felt” was Mark’s question.

Dani sat a little shocked at the question that she must answer. The group already knew from David’s truth question earlier that game that he had licked golden syrup from inside her love hole; however she had never imagined explaining how and why this happened or how it had made her feel.

Dani soon started her speech which was the following ………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

What was Dani’s speech?
Has Dani had other people’s tongues inside her?
How did it make Dani feel?

What will happen next – keep reading strip poker with a twist for answers?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 01-25-2011, 01:56 PM   #47
Rachie

Hope everyone is enjoying the story and the game so far, find out what Dani’s speech is here, also a table of results so far and a short puzzle for EVERYONE to partake. Please read and comment and more will follow shortly

Part 34 (119) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Dani soon started her speech which was the following ….

“The last time that there was a tongue inside my love hole was last week. This was when I let David stick his talented tongue inside me” Dani continued to say blushing.

“You let him” started John surprised, “I would willingly pa….”. Johns speech was never finished as Adam interrupted asking “What were the events that took place leading up to this” Adam asked, grinning and getting hard at the thought of David tongue going in the one place he had always wanted to enter, if this was punishment for losing the game, Adam would willingly be the looser.

“Well David had to eat 2 items of food from wherever I chose. After that he had the option of eating Golden Syrup from wherever he wanted. He then chose to eat it off my body and from inside me.” Dani was starting to gasp thinking back to what had happened.

“And lastly how did it make you feel” asked Mark reiterating the final part of the question. “Well he made me feel like I was in heaven and when he finished I really wanted a lot more” “Did you touch yourself” asked Adam.

“That’s not part of the question” answered Dani “however I did not touch myself then” Dani said emphasising the last word. “THEN” said David puzzled and glad that he had pleased his then mistress.

Below you can see the current progress of the game so far.
Top grid = Winner / loser / 9th place finisher of each round
Second grid = Chips that each of the players had at any given time
Bottom grid = Clothing that had currently been removed.

Name:  STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL - POKER GAME ROUND 6.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  54.7 KB

The game was hotting up nicely as well as the mini forfeit tasks that Mark / Amber were playing and the one between Lucy / Brian.

Is it time for round 7 asked Mark who was almost dying for his reward if he beat Amber in the following game. The game soon began and was as expected a very tense game especially for Amber and Lucy who were losing their side bets.

In this game there was a lot of bluffing before the cards were swapped, players were saying that they were wishing for several cards and hoping to get a certain hand. They were mainly hoping that others would fall for their trap and ditch certain cards because of this. They were also hoping that others would aim for a higher hand in order to win the round. Amber said that she had 2 high pairs. This then resulted in Mark ditching his second low pair in anticipation of getting 3 of a kind.

Lucy was hoping to achieve a straight however when she received a 3 of Clubs instead of a Queen or Eight she was very disappointed as she realised all she had was a Jack High and felt certain Brian would have a higher hand and win the game resulting in her losing her side bet.

The overall results were as follows.

Laura = 4 OF A KIND (S - 2) (S - 2) (H - 2) (C - 2) (D -8)
Lucy – FLUSH (C - JACK) (C - 10) (C - 9) (C - 8) (C - 3)

Dani – 3 OF A KIND (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (S - ACE) (H - 4)
John – 2 PAIRS (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (D - 9) (S - 9) (H - 3)

Brian – PAIR (C - ACE) – (S - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (H - 8) (H - 7)
Amber – PAIR (S - KING) (D - KING) (H - 8) (C - 5) (C - 3)

Sarah – PAIR (S - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (C - 7) (C - 5) (D - 4)
Mark – PAIR (S - JACK) (H - JACK) (C - 4) (S - 3) (D - 2)

David – HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 9) (C - 6) (D - 4) (D - 3)
Adam – HIGH CARD (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5) (S - 4) (C- 2)

When Brian turned his first card over which was an Ace, Lucy believed she had lost the round and subsequently her second round to Brian. She started to plead with him to be easy on her while still turning her cards over. “All of your cards are Club’s” suddenly shouted John. Lucy was not paying much attention to John and was anticipating he was talking to someone else.

Brian meanwhile glanced at Lucy’s cards and realised that in fact she had beaten him. It was purely luck; he knew however a win was a win.

“What card did you throw away” quizzed John to the worried looking Adam. “I threw away a 2 of Spades and I received a 2 of Clubs” responded Adam. “I was hoping to get a Straight however I have ended up with a 7 high” Do you realise you already had a Flush (all spades) said Laura rubbing the fact into her loosing brother.

Adam had not been thinking much about the last round as he was busy trying to solve the puzzle that Amber had set for him. It was the same type of puzzle as they had played in Lincoln and Adam had been asked to try and discover what the word linking the clues were. Amber had previously told Adam that depending on how many clues he needed she may award him. Adam had been thinking about the clues prior to the game and an answer had suddenly cropped into his head. The first clues he had been given were the following:

WHAT AM I?
1) Lots of people read me
2) I am small
3) I can be many colours

More clues will follow shortly

With Adam distraction he had lost the round and had to sacrificed 2 of his chips, before the round he was winning the game with 3 chips and all clothing however he had now slumped down to having only 1 chip.

Amber had played a convincing bluff on Mark and he was rather annoyed having ditched his second low pair. If he hadn’t have done this he would have beaten Amber and won their side bet.

Laura was currently the only person to wins two games however as she had also lost 2 she was nowhere near leading the game. Mr and Mrs Consistency were Brian and Amber who at present had neither won or been in the bottom 2 and had all chips they had started with.

“Now then it’s time for round 8 and this will be the round that both of the side bets are decided”, currently both bets were 1 all. “Good luck” said John However first …………………………………

Adam meanwhile was thinking of the first 3 clues he had been given as well as …………….

TO BE CONTINUED……………………

Can you solve Puzzle Word 2 current clues are:
What am I?

2) I am small
3) I can be many colours

Who will be the 2 losers of the side Bets?
However first what?
What will happen next?

Please comment and more will follow shortly. All Puzzle Word ideas / solving / guesses are always much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Old 01-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #48
Rachie

PUZZLE WORD IDEA'S

Some of the answers that have been posted so far are below, as well as a lot more send privately that wish not to be named

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilysmaster View Post

my paychecks
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
mobile phone screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenablerebel View Post
"text"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahamn View Post
Anything from cash to an ipod nano Too early to tell yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbzoors View Post
A Stamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery girl View Post
A Book of some sort

WHO WILL LOSE THE SIDE BETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
I stick with the girls losing the bets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 View Post
Mark and Lucy loose the side bets

Another Puzzle Word Clue in a short story part will be up shortly- thanks for everyone that has taken part, and hope more will follow. If you change your mind for Puzzle Words, feel free to state your new answer.

Has anyone got the correct answer already, find out shortly?

Apologies have edited the quotes above so easier to read, please read the last chapters post for correct wording

Thank You
Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 01-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #49
Rachie

Default Part 34b (118b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

So far I have currently received 39 Puzzle Words Ideas; thank you for everyone who has taken part from people who have private messaged their answers to people who have posted their answers. Does this extra clue rule out any of your guesses or confirm your suspicions.

Part 34b (119b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Adam meanwhile was thinking of the first 3 clue's he had been given before the game as well as the next clue Amber had told him before they had stated to play their Strip Poker game.

He was previously thinking it was some kind of book; however did this really fit the new clue which was as follows.

I can fly, short distances?

Adam had a hard time trying to think of anything that he believed could be read, was small, could be many colours as well as fly short distances.

This last clue ruled a lot of initial items out, what could this word actually be. He was determined to get the mysterious puzzle word as quick as he could as he was in desperate need for Amber to reward him in some way or other.

His mind was racing over what his reward could be and what could be linking all of the clues. He was so worked up that he didn’t even hear John speech or the start of his sentence which was “However first …………..”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What could the puzzle word answer be? Here are the clues once again

2) I am small
3) I can be many colours
4) I can fly, short distances

Also does anyone want to guess who will be the 2 sub bet loosers

AMBER OR MARK
LUCY OR BRIAN

All comments are always much appreciated

BED HABITS

Old 01-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #50
Rachie

Thanks for all answers to Puzzle Word - another clue is revealed in this chapter - happy reading, please comment no matter how silly your answer may be, also all comments on the story and who you think will lose the side bets is much appreciated

Part 35 (120) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

However first David had to strip an extra layer of clothing because he had run out of chips and needed to hand 1 over because he had finished the last round in only 9th place.

He had previously already been stripped of his hoodie after the second round, and he now decided it would be the winner’s duty to remove his shoes. He was wearing some designer Nike Trainers that were white with the usual tick logo design on the side.

It was Laura honour to remove these as she had won the previous round. Rather than looking excited at removing these she looked disgusted as she was expecting David’s feet to smell as most males do.

Laura slowly bent down and untied the laces and pulled David’s feet slowly out of the trainers. She was pleasantly surprised and glad that his feet smelt nowhere near as bad as what she was expecting.

Most of the group were watching David as she did this and were all glad that they had already made someone remove 2 pieces of clothing as this made the likely hood of the game lasting to long and they were less likely to have to strip naked themselves, or at least if they did they wouldn’t be the first.

Amber passed a piece of paper to Adam, who looked surprised at the scrappy note with the writing “I AM FEMALE” written on it. What was she on about, thought Adam, who already knew Amber was a female.

It suddenly dawned on him that this was another clue for the puzzle word. This clue made all that Adam was thinking about go out of the window, what could the word be, he wondered?

It was soon time for round 8 to be dealt. The honour of dealer for this round fell to Lucy who kindly dealt the cards to all 10 players. This round was very tense, as none of the players were wishing to lose their side bets. Again there was a lot of bluffing and doubling bluffing happening.

Amber was partly relieved that Mark had no shoes on and she was watching everything his feet were doing. The original cards that Amber was dealt were (S - KING) (C - KING) (D - 10) (H - 3) (C - 3). She was currently holding 2 pairs however would this beat Mark, she wondered.

Amber had quite a big predicament. Should she discard her low pair of 3s in the hope of receiving an extra king and making 3 of a kind which is the next hand up from 2 pairs

Meanwhile Mark tried boasting that he had 3 of a kind and was hoping for a full house or 4 of a kind. Amber was watching his toes as they twitched and thought about the possibilities of what Mark was saying.

At the same time as all of this Brian and Lucy were having their own mini battle. The two players were each trying to make the other believe that they had a certain hand; Lucy said she had 4 of a kind and that they were Jacks, while Brian said he had 3 jacks. Laura chipped in saying someone was lying as she had 2 jacks and promptly showed the group her jacks.

Laura’s actions were most unusual as it is normally a key thing in Poker to keep your cards secret until the last minute. However with herself doing this it made both Brian and Lucy blush and everyone was trying to see if either of them were bluffing

Amber was sat there looking quite gloomy telling Mark that she only had a low pair and she was sure to lose the side bet. Her tactics were to make Mark think he didn’t have to try for a high hand as he would probably beat her anyway.

Mark was meanwhile forced to discard his cards before Amber and she again noticed his toes twitching as he discarded 3 cards and turned over his others. His face was blank and Amber found it hard to read what hand he now could have, however she knew Mark must have been bluffing about having 3 of a kind as he had discarded 3 cards and fell into the usual trick of looking at his new cards straight away.

Amber knew after seeing Mark ditch 3 cards that the best he could have had was a pair and this made her only discard of 1 of her cards which was the 10 of diamonds. She sat closely watching the group refusing to turn over her new card to see what it would be. Was today going to be her lucky day, she would soon find out …………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………

Which 2 plays were going to lose the side bet?
Was Mark bluffing or did he hold a strong hand?

Find out by reading future parts of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Hope the extra clue has made it easier for you to work out the answer to Puzzle Word. What am I?

2) I am small
3) I can be many colours
4) I can fly, short distances
5) I am Female

All Answers are much appreciated, you never know unless you try. Have had a lot of good answers so far but do they fit in with this last clue?

Who will be the losers of the side bets – revealed in the next chapter?

BED HABITS

Old 01-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #51
Rachie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grae25 View Post
Another couple of excellent chapters, luv this story.

Think the answer to the puzzle could be a "ladybird"

1) Lots of people read me - ladybird books
2) I am small - ladybird is an insect
3) I can be many colours - red an black, yellow and black, red and white etc
4) I can fly, short distances - insect which can fly
5) I am Female - word lady in the name "lady"bird
CORRECT

Future clues were going to be.....

Brand of clothing
Im a Bird but not a Bird
I like spots
I was first published in 1940

Thank You for everyone that has taken part and well done GRAE25
L A D Y B I R D

BED HABITS

Old 01-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #52
Rachie

Apologies so many people found the puzzle hard, and didn’t realise that American’s called them Lady Bugs.

Here is where all of the clues are related to.

Name:  Lady Bird Facts.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  75.2 KB

Ps there was also going to be extra clues later on if people were still having trouble.

The puzzle is not designed to be easy straight away as that would be beating the point!

Thanks for everyone that has taken part- more Strip Poker with a twist in the coming days.

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

Old 01-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #53
Rachie

Please see previously posted how the clues relate to Ladybird or as some call it Ladybug.

A Key chapter, revealing losers / winners of the side bets. Thanks to all 114 people that took part in the last quiz and hope many will keep following as more quizzes soon

Anyway onto the story was this Amber’s lucky day?

Part 36 (121) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Was today going to be her lucky day, she would soon find out When the cards were about to be revealed Amber had a major shock when Mark revealed 3 Ace’s. This would easily beat her 3 pairs that she had before she received her extra still unknown card. Amber revealed all 4 cards she was holding and waited for everyone else before she decided to flip over her last card. The player’s previous hands were as follows

Adam – 4 OF A KIND (H - 4) (S - 4) (C - 4) (C - 4) (C - 5)

Lucy – FULL HOUSE (D - JACK) (S - JACK) (H - JACK) (H - 4) (S - 4)
Mark – THREE OF A KIND (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (H - ACE) (S- 10) (H - 5)

Brian – 2 PAIRS (H - JACK) (S - JACK) (D - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (D - 2)
David – 2 PAIRS (H - 8) (S - 8) (H - 6) (D - 6) (D - 5)

Laura – PAIR (D - JACK) (C - JACK) (S - 6) (S - 5) (H - 4)
Dani – PAIR (H - 9) (C - 9) (D - QUEEN) (C - JACK) (H - 10)

Sarah – PAIR (H - 7) (C - 7) (C - QUEEN) (C- 10) (C - 8)
John – HIGH CARD (S - 9) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (D - 2)

Amber – ? (S - KING) (C - KING) (H - 3) (C - 3) (_?_)

Amber sat silently with her right hand on top of the mystery card. What could this be the room thought? Mark was sat on the red carpet eagerly watching Amber’s every move, he felt certain that he had beaten Amber; however his suspicions were still not confirmed.

John realised no matter what Amber’s mystery card was, he had lost the round and the result would force him to strip something. Also Adam had won the round as it was impossible for Amber to beat his 4 of a kind.

Brian sat there very quite as he realised that his arch rival Lucy had beaten him and this would result in him losing their side bet. He didn’t dare think about the circumstances of this and tried to put the thought to the back of his mind as he knew there was many more rounds to play, and didn’t want to be side tracked.

Lucy sat gloating as she had beaten Brian and was glad of the fact that she hadn’t got to walk home in only her underwear.

Amber then began to flip her last card and saw that it was the 3 of Hearts. Mark was flabbergasted at this and could not believe that Amber now had a full house which beat his 3 of a kind and made her the winner of the side bet.

Amber – FULL HOUSE (S - 3) (H - 3) (C - 3) (S - KING) (C - KING)

All of the players sat with the cards faced up showing their hands as it was time for John to be stripped of a layer. As the winner was Adam and the room was still warm John decided to ask Adam to remove his hat. It was a woolly grey hat that was rather unattractive and the group had several times tried to get him to change the design of it.

Adam swiftly removed the hat while everyone was watching except for David who was closely keeping an eye on one of the other players.

Both Lucy and Amber sat looking rather pleased that they had won and watching the 2 male losers looking more and more gloomy as the realisation sunk in.

Now is it time for round 9 said Lucy anxious to start the next round.

No! Shouted David who knew ………………………………

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What did David know?

What will happen next?

Hope everyone is happy with the results of this and please do not be disappointed as …………………

Keep reading Strip Poker with a twist for answers?

Please comment and more will soon follow

BED HABITS

Old 02-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #54
Rachie

Thanks for all viewers and commenter’s.

What did David know?

Now it’s time for Part 37 and the turn-around!

Part 37 (122) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

No! Shouted David, while all of the players remained seated with their cards laid on the red carpet. “What’s wrong” asked a puzzled Laura.

“Lucy has cheated” was David’s next words pointing at the cards laid on the floor. John looked at the cards and realised that there was a second card hidden under one of the Jacks, this meant her hand had 6 cards instead of the usual 5, and made it a lot easier for Lucy to win the round.

Lucy sat looking at the floor as she realised that her cheating had been found out. Earlier that round Lucy was the dealer and dealt the 5 usual cards and an extra one to herself. She had tried to hide the fact that she had done this by placing one of her unwanted cards under another.

Most of the players in the room looked disgusted at realising Lucy would go to these extreme measures to win and get out of the forfeit.

“Does this mean that Lucy is disqualified from the last round”, asked a hopeful Brian. “Yes it does and therefore she has the forefeet instead of yourself”. Brian was happily relieved at hearing this and began to smile once more. Amber glanced at Brian wondering if he was smiling as he would be able to keep most of Lucy’s clothes or if it was because he had gotten out of the forfeit. The answer to this question she may never know.

“Does this mean I get my chip back” asked Sarah who previously believed she had finished the round in 9th place. “No,” stated John “I suggest that both of us lose the chips that we have already lost, however Lucy should also lose 2 chips for cheating”

Everyone agreed, however some thought she was getting off lightly. Lucy felt very guilty for what she had done, however knew better than to try to argue with the group as she would hate for John to reveal what he knew, she currently had 0 chips left and was forced to lose 2. This meant that she would have to sacrifice 2 items of clothing.

“What items will I be removing” asked Adam politely. “Boots” snapped Lucy who seemed to be in a temper after being found out. Adam approached Lucy and started to untie her large black boots. This seemed to take forever as Adam was not used to untying the large laces and buckle.

Eventually Adam was able to pull the 2 large boots of Lucy’s chunky legs. She seemed a lot shorter and less daunting now that she had no foot where on and Adam could understand why she always had high heels, to raise her height above her prey.

“What is the next item to be removed” asked Adam. “My socks” replied Lucy this time a lot calmer than the previous as the realisation had hit her. Adam glanced at Lucy’s sock covered legs as he had moment earlier and saw that she had knee length black socks with Micky Mouse Disney characters all over. Adam started to roll the tops of the socks up and eventually recovered from her small feet. Adam guessed that these were between a size 3 and 4 (U.K size).

Lucy started to cheer up when she realised that she was not the only person who had currently lost 2 items of clothing as David was in the same position.

The game was going nicely and both Amber and Brian had a treat for when the game had finished. “Is it time for ………………………..”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………..

Hope everyone liked the twist?

What will happen next?

Comment and keep reading, Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for Answers

BED HABITS

Old 02-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #55
Rachie

Thanks for all comments, and I understand that a lot of you believe that Lucy got off lightly however this is how things took place. I believe as it was Lucy’s first game we did not want to do anything to rash and jeopardise the rest of the things we had planned? Keep reading to see if these turn out

Anyway here is:

Part 38 (123) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The results for the Mini Side bets were as follows:

Name:  Side Bets Results.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  49.2 KB

“Is it time for round 9” asked Sarah, thinking that the last round had taken quite some time. The group soon decided that indeed it was and the cards were shuffled well before Adam dealt 5 cards to each of the excited players.

As the players viewed their original cards they could tell that Lucy must have a great hand as her smile was bowing from ear to ear and she was once again looking happy, having forgotten about the last rounds experience.

After the cards were swapped the cards laid down on the red carpet were:

Lucy – FOUR OF A KIND – (S - ACE) (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - ACE)
Adam – FOUR OF A KIND – (S - 6) (H - 6) (C - 6) (D - 6) (S - JACK)

John – FULL HOUSE (H - JACK) (D - JACK) (S - JACK) (D - 7) (H - 7)
Amber – 3 OF A KIND (S - 3) (H - 3) (H - 3) (D - 9) (C - 7)

David – 2 PAIRS (D - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (H - 4) (C - 4) (D - 5)
Brian – PAIR (S - 8) (D - 8) (H - 10) (S - 9) (S - 4)

Dani – PAIR (S - 2) (H - 2) (H - KING) (C- QUEEN) (C - 9)
Mark – HIGH CARD (C - KING) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (C - 5) (D - 2)

Laura – HIGH CARD (C - 10) (C - 9) (C - 8) (H - 6) (C - 5)
Sarah – HIGH CARD – (H - 9) (H - 8) (H - 7) (H - 5) (C - 4)

Sarah had lost the round as she was hoping for a 6 of Hearts instead of a 4 of Clubs that she had received which meant she finished with only a 9 High. She looked over at her twin sister (Laura) to see that she had the card she was looking for, and gave her one of them looks.

Laura however had only finished the round in 9th place with a 10 high and would be forced to also sacrifice a chip. Lucy had easily managed to win the round with her 5 Aces which resulted in 4 of a kind (only possible because playing with 2 packs) She sat relieved that she would not be forced to strip more clothing after her experience less than 5 minutes ago.

Lucy rubbed her hands together and the following words came from her mouth “What clothing items, will it be” she stuttered to Sarah. Sarah suddenly realised she had no chips and would be forced to sacrifice not 1 but 2 items of clothing.

“Shoes and socks” was her reply. Lucy began to slowly remove Sarah’s chosen item’ which were her black plimsolls and a pair of white ankle socks. It didn’t take Lucy long to have them off and Sarah was glad of her choice of footwear, expecting to have to remove them at some point.

“What are you all of a sudden so happy for” asked Amber puzzled. “If I’m correct then Sarah has finished in the bottom 2 for 2 consecutive games which means I get chance to ask her a question” Lucy replied gloating at the thought.

The group then realised that in fact Lucy was correct and that because John had said the previous rounds results still stood Sarah had finished that round in 9th place. Sarah was now even more annoyed at Lucy’s cheating as she believed that she had forced her in the last round to finish 9th instead of her rightful 8th place.

The current order of the game was not going the way the main group had anticipated and wanted as the loosing male was David, while Sarah was the losing female. This resulted in a few sad looking faces especially on Sarah’s who quietly asked:

“What’s your question to be” already expecting some evil question from the cow sitting near her.

Lucy stared directly into Sarah’s eyes as she asked

What was Lucy’s question?
How annoyed will Sarah be?
What will happen next, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers?

BED HABITS

Old 02-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #56
Rachie

At a user request here is a brief recap of what each person has done. Helpful to remember names and activities of each person

Name:  FACT FILE STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  52.6 KB

Adam
Laura and Sarah’s brother. Good friend of Ambers. Played in first game: activities were; to wear whatever Sarah stated for a week, including her cummy underwear.

John
Adam’s friend, fancies Sarah, Is the main leader of the Poker games. Was the winning male of first game, resulting in being the master of Laura and Sarah for a week.

David
Adam’s / Johns friend, Has used Sarah’s Anal Beads. Was the losing male of the first game resulting in being slave to Dani for a week Activities include licking food from toilet / cat bowl. Eating golden syrup from off Dani. Activities in the lingerie shop.

Sarah
Laura’s twin sister, Was the losing female of the first game resulting in being slave to John for a week. Activities include, Lincoln toilets, Lingerie Department, Cinema.

Laura
Sarah’s twin sister, Was the losing female of the first game resulting in being slave to John for a week. Activities include, Lingerie Department, Cinema, Shaving Parlour, having her purse inside her

Dani
Is fancied by Adam, was the winning female of the first game resulting in being mistress to David for a week. Activities include: having David’s tongue inside her licking golden syrup from off her.

Amber
Mark’s younger sister. Met Adam on the bus and was showed around Lincoln, has jumped into Lincoln Canal/Lake. Activities include: Stripping/Pictures taking around town, Pouring water over herself outside club. Won the min side bet against Mark.

Lucy
Was not well liked by many members of the group. Has waxed Laura’s pussy in the shaving parlour. Took pictures of Laura’s nude body and tried to blackmail her. However was unsuccessful and is being blackmailed by John. Lost the mini side bet against Brian.

Brian
Has seen Amber strip out of her bra in wooded lane, Has been encouraged into playing the game by Amber. Has a poor family. Won the mini side bet against Lucy

Mark
Amber’s older brother. Pinched Ambers cameras memory card. Tried to get into the club and fell for Amber’s / groups bluff. Was blackmailed to play the Poker game. Lost the mini side bet against Amber

BED HABITS

Old 02-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #57
Rachie

Thank you for all of your positive comments, now making this story receive 500 replies as well as the previous 810 on the first story (1310 in total) Please keep commenting and all feedback is always much appreciated.

What will Sarah’s question be?

Part 39 (124) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Lucy stared directly into Sarah’s eyes as she asked “when I saw you last week on the bus to Lincoln with John and your sister, why were you so quiet and what did you get up to that day and which events did you enjoy the most” she asked still unsure what the events were, but now expecting that her initial thoughts that something was happening was correct.

Sarah felt that this was more than one question and rather like 3, however could she really argue as she had played the same trick earlier that game. She sat nervously thinking what she would be required to tell the group, she was already fully aware that 2 of the group (Laura and John) knew all about the day, but even they would not be aware of the events that she enjoyed.

Sarah started her speech rather quite and ashamed “well, I was quite on the bus because I had my used black silk thong in my mouth and I didn’t want anyone to find out”

“Your used thong” giggled Lucy almost hysterically. “What do you mean by used” she asked, after calming down. “Well I had worn it and had someone slip a finger inside me while wearing it” was Sarah’s reply still a little shocked that she was telling someone she didn’t like to much, all about her sexy events.

After this Sarah started to explain briefly about the sex shop (Anne Summers), and cinema. Lucy listened to everything open mouthed as she never expected anything like this, she was already aware about the shaving parlour and obviously had seen both Laura and Sarah in the skimpy clothes, however she knew nothing about why they were wearing them or about changing into them in the cinema.

“What have you done with the other thing you purchased from Anne Summers” Brian asked in a quite shy voice. Sarah decided to pay little attention to answering Brian’s question and continued to explain about that day.

“My favourite part of the day was being told what to do, and having little power over my body, this has always been a huge turn on for me. John ordered me to go to toilet in the gent’s lavatory and handed me some personal toilet roll to wipe myself and shove inside me”. Continued Sarah with a smile on her face as she glanced at John and Laura as she said the words “Personal Toilet Roll”

Lucy was a little shocked and puzzled at what personal toilet roll was, however she decided not to say anything. “Was there any other events that you enjoyed as much” She then asked Lucy, hoping to get as much information as possible out of her single question.

Sarah’s response was “It was also a turn on to see my sister (Laura) with so little on and doing other tasked in front of me; however it is not my task to tell you about them at the present”.

“Who else has the opportunity to ask me anything” Sarah, asked getting wet thinking about all the activities she had done and told Lucy and the group about, she was getting into the spirit while also forgetting who had won the previous round.

The honour of the asking the other question fell to Adam and he had carefully thought of a question to ask his sister.

His sneaky question was “Last week you asked me, How far I would be willing to go sexually with yourself and Laura, well I would like to know how far you would be willing to go with me and Laura” Adam asked his ever so nervous looking sister, turning the tables on her.

There was a pause for a couple of seconds before Sarah cleared her throat and said she really, really did not want to answer the question. What will my dare be if not?

Adam had already expected this and had come up with a plan, “If you do not answer that question your dare is to give me a BJ on camera after the game has finished, I will then show no more than 1 person the recording”

Sarah now had a big predicament, she could either reveal in one way or the other, there was a pause for a couple of seconds before ……………………….

What will Sarah decide?
Hope people like the recap from the previous story?
Please comment and more will follow shortly?

QUESTION
Can anyone remember what type/company name: bus the group were on in Lincoln?

BED HABITS

Old 02-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #58
Rachie

Find out what Sarah will decide?

Thank you for all of the comments as there has been so many I am pleased to say that here is the 3rd part in 48hours – please keep commenting and more will follow.

Part 40 (125) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

There was a pause for a couple of seconds before Sarah cleared her throat and said “I will answer that truth question”. “BOO!, shouted David who was hoping to see the dare take place”

Sarah then resumed, answering her truth question, “I have never really thought about it that much, but I suppose the answer is the same as what your was” she said, speaking mainly to Adam

The new players glared at Sarah sly answer not allowing them to understand what she was meaning as they were unaware of Adams answer. Sarah hoped that her brother would not want to state what he had said to the group the previous week, and was glad with her answer

However John, David and Dani all smiled thinking up possible plans for possible dares in this or future poker games. The bulk of the players were as quite as a mouse. While making their plans, there was a few chuckles every now and then as the players thought of something funny.

There were currently 2 players who had still to win, looser or come runner up in any round and were currently holding onto their original 2 chips. These were Amber and Brian and they were both very happy at how the game was progressing. Neither of them had played poker this way before and they were hoping for future games to be much the same.

Brian, Lucy and Mark were all sat open eared at a lot of the responses that the group had made telling them various truths (activities) that they would never have expected to have happened, let alone be told about.

Round 10 said John rubbing his hands together thinking about the many things he was wishing to happen and being happy with the way the game had progressed at present, however he had hoped for a few dares to have been given by now, but understood it was with the look of the cards.

The cards were all shuffled before dealt to the individual players.

This was a very low playing game as a lot of the players were hoping for the same hand – (Flush / straight flush) and were already holding cards that others required.

Sarah was very nervous during this game as she knew that if she was in the bottom 2 in this round she would be the first player to receive a dares, and be forced to do it.

When the cards were eventually revealed after the exchange this is what the 10 different players were holding

Dani – THREE OF A KIND (C - KING) (S - KING) (H - KING) (D - 7) (C - 3)
David – THREE OF A KIND (S - 8) (C - 8) (S - 8) (C - ACE) (S - QUEEN)

Amber – TWO PAIR (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 3) (S - 3) (H - 10)
Adam - PAIR (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - ACE) (C - KING) (C - 8)

Brian – PAIR (H - 2) (C - 2) (D - JACK) (H - 9) (S - 7)
Mark – HIGH CARD (S - ACE) (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S- 8) (H - 7)

Lucy – HIGH CARD (D - KING) (D - QUEEN) (D - 9) (C - 7) (D - 4)
Sarah – HIGH CARD (C - JACK) (D - 10) (H - 9) (S - 7) (H - 5)

John – HIGH CARD (C - 10) (D - 9) (D - 8) (H - 6) (H - 3)
Laura – HIGH CARD (C - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4) (D - 3) (H - 2)

The first thing that Sarah said when the cards were revealed was “What dares do I have to do” as she was expecting that a high card of a Jack would sure be in the bottom 2.

Dani rubbed her hands together at hearing this and was expecting to be the person able to give Sarah the dare.

“Wait” said David suddenly realising that John and Laura was actually the people who had lost, and this resulting in Laura receiving some truths.

First however Dani asked both Laura and John which item they would be sacrificing. Laura only had to lose 1 item as she already had 1 chip.

John asked for his designer shoes to be removed which Dani dutifully complied pulling the Velcro straps apart on John’s white Nike trainers, and parting them from his feet. John had now lost both his hat and shoes, but was still feeling happy with how he had played the cards.

Laura had previous lost her shoes and was now about to lose her socks as she politely asked Dani to do this. “Of course my sweet heart” replied Dani trying to be kind, thinking of how quick the tables can turn and not wanting to annoy anyone yet.

Dani removed Laura’s matching socks which were a similar style to her sisters. It didn’t take Dani long to have them of and know she had the opportunity to ask Laura a truth question.

Dani started her question “Laura I want to know ………………………”

Name:  Poker results after round 10.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  82.4 KB

Imaged Above
Top Table: The winners, losers, and 9th place finishers of each game

Middle Table: The amount of chips each player held after each round

Bottom Table: The current clothing stripped by each player

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

What would Dani’s Question to Laura be?

What will happen next, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers?

BED HABITS

Old 02-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #59
Rachie

IMPORTANT
Please do not cheat with the riddle - read only once (usual reading speed) and post your estermated answer: Thank you

Thanks for all views, comments, high ratings, thanks etc, please keep commenting and more will be revealed (in more ways than one lol)

What will the Questions be………………

Part 41 (126) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Dani started her question “Laura I want to know what have you and your sister done with my past slaves video tape, have you watched it, who else has seen it and what have you done while watching it,

Laura sat giggling as she thought that half the question was not a truth related to her, but rather David and was happy to comply with stating the facts. However the last part of the question was something different.

Eventually Laura said “Well me and Sarah have watched the video recording the very evening it was taken and have plans for it if David is ever a naughty boy” she giggled. “We have made a duplicate of the video recording and one is presently in my bag over in the corner” Laura continued, pointing in the direction of her bag.

Then came the part that Laura was a little nervous about, however she complied with answering Dani’s question. “The evening that it was recorded we watched the video reliving all that had happened, while doing so we had a little play with Sarah’s toys” Laura mentioned bowing her head in shame.

“Does this answer your question” asked Laura after a while. Dani answered “I suppose I can understand what you are referring to” she chuckled before continuing to say “has anyone else seen the video”

“Not that I am aware of” stated Laura, her head no longer staring at the floor, but instead towards Sarah. “What you looking at me for!” asked Sarah. “Ow sorry” replied Laura, presuming that her sister had showed no one the recording either.

“Can you tell us more information about what toys you used” asked Lucy still in the dark along with Brian and Mark. “Is that your question” stated John

“That’s not fair” protested Lucy.

After a few minutes of arguing Lucy realised that if she wanted to know the answers she must make it her truth question.

“Ok, very well, that’s my question” Lucy said glaring at the group. The answer from Laura was “Well technically Sarah has a few toys including anal beads, dildo and vibrator and we both have a pair of handcuffs if you can class them as toys.” Lucy was a little puzzled at hearing some of this as she never expected either of the twins to have, let alone use any of these sexy items.

“On last Thursday evening I used my sisters sterilised dildo, while watching the erotic video. I was so horny from all that I saw that I had one of the best orgasms of my young life” stated Laura giggling as she finished. Lucy was happy at the reply from Laura however she felt that her truth opportunity had been wasted as she now had thought of other truths.

There was a little chuckle and squeak from Sarah as she spoke to her twin sister “Let’s hope you do better this time” Sarah was remembering the nervousness that she had been in during the last round and was expecting Laura to be in a similar situation.

“Yeah, right” chuckled Lucy, I’m hoping just the opposite as she realised if Laura came in the bottom 2 for the next round she would be the first person to receive a dare.

There was a couple of minutes break and a few jokes etc where told one of which was:

Riddle
"If a foxy farmer met a foxy farmer in a friendly farmers fields, how many f(s) in that": asked Amber still the riddle player / joker of the group. There was many answers given before the answer was revealed follwed by a laugh or 2.

The cards meanwhile had been shuffled and John was now dealing round 11. All of the players glanced at the 5 mysterious cards they had each been dealt. Some of the group seemed relatively happy at the cards while others sat trying to convince the others about their hand.

The players swapped their chosen cards and were dealt new ones in their place. Laura was looking pleased now that she had a …………………

TO BE CONTINUED ………………….

Why was Laura so pleased?
What will happen next – keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers?

BED HABITS

Old 02-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #60
Rachie

So many correct Answers – thank you for participating in “THE F RIDDLE” The correct answer was 0 as when you read again it states - "If a foxy farmer met a foxy farmer in a friendly farmers fields, how many f(s) in that": T H A T

Please keep commenting and more will be posted. Thank you

Anyway here is part 42 (127) and why is Laura looking so happy:

Part 42 (127) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Laura was looking pleased now that she had a high pair and felt near certain that this should keep her out of the bottom 2.

When the cards were revealed Laura was not paying much attention as she felt that she had no chance of being the winner and little chance of losing or coming 9th as a pair of Kings would usually finish in about 5th - 6th position in most of the previous rounds.

“What you going to dare Laura” Adam asked. Laura quickly came around as she thought she had heard her name as well as dare in the same sentence. She glanced down at the 8 players cards and noticed that the players had the following.

Dani – STRAIGHT FLUSH (S - 9) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5)
David – FLUSH (S - ACE) (S - KING) (S - 9) (S - 4) (S - 2)

Brian – 3 OF A KIND (H - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (D- 10) (C - 6)
Lucy – 3 OF A KIND (H - 3) (C - 3) (D - 3) (D - 5) (H - 4)

Adam – 2 PAIR (C - 9) (D - 9) (H - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3)
Mark – 2 PAIR (D - 7) (C - 7) (H - 5) (S - 5) (D - QUEEN)

Sarah – 2 PAIR (D - 3) (C - 3) (D - 2) (D - 2) (D - 5)
Amber PAIR (D - KING) (H - KING) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (H - 9)

Laura – PAIR (D – KING) (S - KING) (D - 9) (C - 8) (H - 6)
John – HIGH CARD (C - KING) (S - JACK) (C - 9) (D - 8) (H - 7)

Laura realised that despite having a pair of Kings which was the same as Ambers hand, her high card was only a 9 compared to Ambers Jack which made her finish the round in only 9th place.

“Shit” she shouted as she realised that she would be the first player to receive a dare. This was even worse as she had never experienced a dares as she was never the looser for 3 rounds in a row, in their previous game.

“First I think we need to see some more skin” suggested Brian glad that he had not lost any round so far and was one of the clear leading players despite not playing poker before this week and believing he would be the first person naked and out of the game.

Both John and Laura currently had no chips remaining so would be required to lose some clothing. Laura had to lose a single item while John had to lose 2. They had both already previously lost 2 items and were now going to have to bare more skin.

“What items will they be” asked Dani to John. John sat on the red rug thinking of the items for a split second before answering “The first item you can remove is my Socks” he said cheekily,

Dani quickly complied and removed John’s Socks they were plain black cotton socks which revealed his rather large size 10 feet (UK SIZE) she was getting used to removing others clothing as she had previously removed David’s Hoodie (round 2), John’s shoes (round 10) and Laura’s (Socks round 10) she now had the duty of removing John’s Socks as well as something else from John and Laura as she was the winner of round 11 and the current leader of the game so far.

John sat thinking of the next item he would have to sacrifice; this was a hard decision as he was now only wearing his Underwear, Jeans and T-Shirt.

It wasn’t long before John had decided, and he asked Dani to remove his Red football t-shirt. Dani was happy to comply as she always hated to see John in the tatty red football shirt as she thought that John was a bit sad for supporting the well known team.

The Shirt was soon removed and Johns fit body was on display for all to see. Now shall I give you’re your truth question, or reveal more of Laura.

The males in the room were all anxious to see one thing and so it was decided to put them out of their misery. “What item of clothing are you to have removed sweetie” Dani asked Laura. The reply from Laura was only 1 word and was the following …………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………………..

What would Dani get the privilege of stripping from Laura?
What was Johns Truth question to be?
What would Laura’s first dare be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video