Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #46
XxxMistress
Account Banned

Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBunny View Post
I am a male who has in the past posed as a female many times in various games and chats, and yes, a lot of the things mentioned here are good ways to sniff out pretenders (which is a good reason why I don't do them). I think I'm pretty good at it, I haven't been called out yet on it (one person came close but I convinced him otherwise) and I have developed some relationships with both men and women in my alternate personas.

Why do I do it? Not to troll, and not for laughs. Honestly, it's a form of roleplaying for me. It sparks my creativity to pretend to be someone I'm not, and it's a nice challenge to see how far I can take it, and yes, some of it is creating an "ideal woman" to have someone else act upon (I'm a pretty passive person). Also, I put quite a bit of thought into it. I don't just put up a girl name and drop in a chat, I come up with an entire persona - a name, age, birthday, family, measurements (which I keep realistic). I think out a history. I search online for things this person might wear and things she might like. I put myself into the kind of mindset they would have. I slip in minor details that relate to feminine things like hair clips and the like.

In short, I make a person, not a sex object. And I act how they would. And it works.

Could I have done it here? Maybe. I don't see the point, honestly. Doesn't do anything for me to pretend to do crazy dares as a woman (or a man, for that matter).
You got a lot of courage to to tell the truth,But that's just sick ..
Does it had to do with your self-steam?
XxxMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #47
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBunny View Post
Why do I do it? Not to troll, and not for laughs. Honestly, it's a form of roleplaying for me. It sparks my creativity to pretend to be someone I'm not, and it's a nice challenge to see how far I can take it, and yes, some of it is creating an "ideal woman" to have someone else act upon (I'm a pretty passive person). Also, I put quite a bit of thought into it. I don't just put up a girl name and drop in a chat, I come up with an entire persona - a name, age, birthday, family, measurements (which I keep realistic). I think out a history. I search online for things this person might wear and things she might like. I put myself into the kind of mindset they would have. I slip in minor details that relate to feminine things like hair clips and the like.

In short, I make a person, not a sex object. And I act how they would. And it works.
Really don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's good to look in the mind of some of the guys who fake it, but at the same time, I will never understand the attraction to tricking people into situations. I can't judge you, but I really don't approve of it at all, regardless of your particular motivations. I understand the MtF/FtM scenarios, but dishonesty for some good ol roleplaying? Not cool bruh.

[...]

In other news.. I've been called a fake a few times. Some days I brush it off (because I know it's just to get a rise and maybe some risque pics) but other days it seriously hurts. Like, why would I fake it? Honestly, there are a bunch of REAL girls online who don't play with anyone online because guys ignore them - thinking they're like every other fake girl on the interweb...
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #48
EvilBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxxMistress View Post
You got a lot of courage to to tell the truth,But that's just sick ..
Does it had to do with your self-steam?
My self-esteem? Nope. I don't think so anyways. I've definitely got problems, but that's not one of them.

Quote:
Really don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's good to look in the mind of some of the guys who fake it, but at the same time, I will never understand the attraction to tricking people into situations. I can't judge you, but I really don't approve of it at all, regardless of your particular motivations. I understand the MtF/FtM scenarios, but dishonesty for some good ol roleplaying? Not cool bruh.
What they don't know can't hurt them. That's the way I see it. I see it as acting myself, playing a different role, no different than making a female character in D&D or WoW. I just take it to a different medium.

I don't deny it's weird as hell, and probably more than a bit disturbing. I'm also probably pretty unique in my motivations. I just figured I'd share my insight.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #49
ToDScott

The funny thing is, that more than likely these girls you were with while pretending, were more than likely guys themselves. If youre just loggin into a chat for a quick, whatever. Maybe the "what they dont know wont hurt them" works. But if you continue to talk, and form a bond or whatever, and they find out, that can hurt. How would you feel if you had been talking and sharing personal things with somebody for months, then all of the sudden, they aren't who they said. Would you not feel betrayed? And if they said "it was just a character, I was RP'ing, does that make it better? I dont think whatever motivations you have, just be yourself.

I understand that it just a role to some, but its still lying. If wanna pretend to be a girl, tell people that youre a guy but you wanna be a girl online. More often than not, people are pretty accepting of peoples kinks and likes online. So, if you were honest up front, maybe you wouldn't need to pretend?

Small pain, messy (food), edging, nudity, masturbation, humiliation, semi public, body writing

Some anal, harder pain

pee/scat, blood, public
ToDScott is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk