Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #46
immaeatu

ok, when their mom camce in and asked what was in Nates pocket i almost DIED xD i laughed so hard, and did she honeslty believe l,ookin through the magazine was a punishment -.- parents are gettin stupider and stupider lmfao.
thank you soooooo much for posting daily <3 <3 i luuubs this story!!!

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #47
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is some interesting payback...

Good story, man. Keep it up.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #48
GetMeon44

Default Section 8: Been Busy

Sorry about the last two days, I have been swamped with tests.
@ Demon- Oh yes it is... Thanks for commenting.
@ imm- That was 99% true. She didn't make him look at the magazines. But still!

__________________________________________________ _________________

"Wait...Remember our "secret bottle." Nate said.

"Oh shit. Would he have drank that?" I questioned Dylan's sanity.

"Let's go look." Nate said running out to the bush.

Before I got out there Nate was holding up an uncorked bottle that was completely empty with no obvious spills on the dirt around it.

"He is going to be out for a while." I said.

"... A long while." Nate added on.

The bottle was a combination of half a bottle of straight vodka mixed in was two cans of red bull, and enough hard rum to fill it to the brim. The point of this drink was not to enjoy, obviously. It was to get yourself, and your friends, drunk as fast as possible. We found it took less than a cup full of this stuff to get you drunk. He had drank what amounted to about 10 cups full.

"Was this a new bottle too!" Nate said angry because of the risk we took in stealing all of this liquor.

"It was. Why would he drink it all?" I asked.

"Remember how on some people it takes like ten minutes and if you don't tell them then it is just bad, like Tom his first try." Nate said.

"I remember that, he couldn't walk the next day and he had only two cups." I laughed but also was scared.

"Dylan can handle regular beers and stuff really well though. His body doe this weird thing that he just pees it out short after he drinks it to keep him from getting really drunk." Nate said.

"How do you know all this?" I laughed.

"Well we sneak it when its just me and him. He thought that you might tell." Nate said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's kinda like blackmail you know, but now I trust you." Nate said.

"Cool." I said still disappointed that I wasn't trusted before.

"Lets just go back in and give him the payback he will be awake in like three or four hours." I said.

"Alright." Nate said.

We walked back into the house to see Dylan still tied there on the floor, but now there was a huge puddle of pee all over him.

"Gross!" Nate said.

"I got it." I said sliding a towel under him and spraying some carpet cleaner and disinfectant to get rid of the smell.

"Better. Now, whats first?" Nate asked.

"Um... Shave?" I said looking at his hairy pubes.

"Good one!" Nate laughed having no great ideas of his own.

Nate ran over to the bathroom and got the shaving stuff and a small cup of water to clean off the pean and later the shaving cream. Nate took off his shirt so that he wouldn't get it dirty at all with hairs and water. He took the water and splashed it over his dick. It instantly shrunk down to small size because of the water. Nate told me to come and get him hard so that he didn't have to worry about cutting up his dick. I started rubbing up and down his shaft and playing with his balls and in about ten seconds he became hard. Nate quickly shaved all of his pubes and washed them all off with water onto the towel.

"Good?" He asked.

"Sure." I responded.

"Wait a second." Nate said picking up the razor again. He sprayed shaving cream all over Dylan's armpits and on his arms and legs.

"Should I?" Nate asked thinking of what he will say.

"Do it." I said wanting to see the result of a fully clean shaven 15 year old boy.

Nate did quick work of his legs taking long strokes and getting very good at shaving quickly because of all this practice. In no time at all his arms looked just the same as his legs. Now the armpits. It was hard to get the razor so that it wouldn't cut where the vain and other skin bulges were. He cleaned both of his armpits with only one minor cut that didn't even bleed.

"Done." Nate said standing back to look at his work.

"How does it feel?" I asked noticing Nate feeling all over Dylan's body.

"Amazing. I couldn't stop touching myself if I was like this." Nate said.

"Let me feel." I said walking over and feeling his silky smooth body.

"Damn." Was all that I had to say.

"Wanna' have a bet?" Nate asked.

"Sure." I said confidently.

"Ok this is it whoever can put one of these on..." Nate said revealing the condoms he had hidden.

"The fastest wins." Nate finished.

"Ok" I said thinking it would be a piece of cake.

"Loser has to..."

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #49
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Rofl.

I don't like Dylan so much anymore :P. But the end of the chapter made me wonder .

Keep it coming dude.

(oh and also I saw u said you were straight in a truth thread. *confused* o.o) are you?

Happy mirror makeouts!

-Dylsterr.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #50
immaeatu

"LOL"
thats basically all i did when they shaved his whole body. i couldnt stop laughing for my life xD
this is a great sstory keep it goin as long as humanly possible ;3

Old 01-12-2011, 01:03 AM   #51
alienguy10

Nice chapter! Looking forward to the next one =D
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:58 AM   #52
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

I like the concept but you are too late to add the girls

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #53
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Although it looks like "the most beautiful and the hottest girl on getDare" is gone, I'm wondering about the girls also. They evidently wanted the boys to arrive at Jessica's house still completely naked because they took all the boy's clothes. Will the boys have to agree to go to Jessica's only if they are without any clothes?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #54
GetMeon44

Default Section 9: Loser

@ Dylan - Thanks for the comment, To answer your question I am more curious, probably could be considered bi.

@19 - You are banned so not worth it.

@Alien - Coming at you tomorrow.

@Imm - I always seem to make you laugh. Goal accomplished. Haha

__________________________________________________ ________________
Sneak Peak For Tomorrow.

"Loser has to walk to George's house and get him to answer the door. Winner gets to watch from a hidden spot."

CHECK BACK FOR MORE TOMORROW!

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #55
immaeatu

im just a laugh hore ;3

Old 01-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #56
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Default good story

this is a very interesting story keep writing

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #57
GetMeon44

Default Section 9: We meet George.

@ imm - She's a nice lady!

P.S. Knuckles and a High-Five to first person to say what that movie is from.

@ dirty- Why thank you.

__________________________________________________ ________________

"Alright let's get to it!" I said thinking I was going to win easily.

"Alright here is yours." Nate said opening the box of condoms and throwing one over to me.

"You have to take off your boxers before you can put it on and no shirt." Nate added.

"Sounds like a deal." I said taking off my shirt as Nate did the same thing.

"We will start when the clock reads 1:00 A.M." Nate said.

12:58 quickly turned to 12:59. Now the wait.

I just stood there waiting and watching. I didn't bother thinking through a strategy it was mostly self explanatory. All you had to do was drop your pants and slide it on. I knew that the time was coming close, it seemed like ten minutes passed when not even one had. I watched and waited.

1:00.

Nate noticed seconds before I did and had his pants around his ankles and had one foot out of the leg hole when I had mine down. I stepped out of the first in one quick motion gaining time on Nate and we were both out of our boxers and both naked in front of each other for the third time today. We were in a dead tie.

I reached for the tear-here sign on the package but it was uncut and I had to try and finger my nails into the sides to open it. Nate was having the same problem but his had a small start making it easier for him to be able to open it. He had it completely unwrapped and was trying to fit it onto his dick right when I opened mine and let it fall to the floor.

We both tried to slide it on again and again, it seemed like this was impossible. We tried and tried for about a minute. Until I noticed the problem. It is almost impossible to get it on soft. I started to stroke as fast as possible trying to get at least a semi. Nate saw what I was doing and started stroking his dick realizing the same as I had. Normally it would only take a few seconds but after jacking two times today it was hard to get it up. It took around a minute to get it so that I could slide it on. Then I looked over at Nate he had caught up and was ahead he had the condom around the tip of his dick and was rolling it down his shaft. I thought I had it lost. Then I saw him pulling it off of his dick like it got stuck so I got a mini adrenaline rush and pushed it half way down and luckily not getting it rolled up. I was so close when I noticed Nate sliding his on with ease.

"Done!" Nate yelled with a huge smile and condom covered hard on.

"Shhh! How did you go so fast?" I talked in a quiet tone not wanting to wake our parents.

"Spit dude." Nate said.

"Shit. I didn't think of that it was getting all clingy to my dick." I said.

"I know I noticed on mine too." Nate said.

"So when are we going?"

"Now." Nate said.

"Ok, let em get my clothes on." I said.

"Naked." Nate said.

"What!" I said yelling like had before.

"Sh! I will go naked too." Nate said mocking me on the "Shh!".

"Fine, but if we get caught..." I started.

"We won't." Nate assured opening the door for me to go outside and closing it quietly behind us.

George's house was only tow houses away down the street and we were at the tree in his backyard where his tree house was in about thirty seconds having sprinted full speed to get there.

"So... I have to get him down here?" I asked.

"Thats all." Nate said acting like it was easy.

I walked out into the middle of the back yard and picked up a small stone. I aimed at Greg's window and hit it in the middle of the glass. I waited a minute for him to get out and see. Nothing. Again I did the same thing hitting it again. Nothing.

"I think he is asleep." I said to Nate.

"The contest said he had to come down here. Go to his room." Nate suggested laughing.

"How!" I whispered loudly.

"Back door combination is 0001." Nate said.

"You know that why?" I questioned with a skeptical look.

"He told me incase he ever told me to just come upstairs." Nate said.

"Ok... If I come running out just follow me." I said planning an escape.

I walked over the the back door and clicked the "On" button on the remote lock, I entered 0001, a green light flashed and showed a message that read "Welcome". I closed the door behind me.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 01-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #58
immaeatu

well i definately liked it :P
and right now im kinda angry at you for not writing what happens next!!!

Old 01-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #59
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

"She's a nice lady!"~AHH! The Hangover!!! I win!
Haha, I love the story though. (:

Last edited by MarisaLaugh; 01-15-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Rewording sucks.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #60
GetMeon44

Default Section 10: Back on track.

@ Marisa - High five, knuckles, .

@ imm- Dont be sad. Pweeease?

New quote- We stole... The Time Square Jumbo-Tron!

__________________________________________________ _________________

George's house was nice inside. I had only been in a few times but I have seen him thousands at my house. I always wondered why they were at our house more, but I never really cared.

I walked around the first floor slowly trying to be as silent as possible. I was looking for hopefully some back stairs that would be sheltered from the rest of his house. After about ten minutes of searching I found nothing so I returned to the front stairs and started up them.

The architecture was unusual, the stairs were made of metal so I just walked up them not having to worry about sound like I would on normal stairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I pictured the outside of the house and where Nate had told me to throw the stones. I decided I had to go down the hallway and into what looked like a "Teen Wing." I stepped down the little divider where there was a step. I saw that the first door was opened slightly and opened it and crept in looking for George somewhere.

He wasn't in the room it was what looked like a small bathroom. There was a very modern feel to this end of the house. The bathroom had a stainless steel sink and a copper bathtub. I looked around in there for a while just trying to get a feel for who George was by what he might have in his bathroom. After looking though the drawers and on the shower shelves. I could determine that he shaved his face because of the aftershave, he cared about his hair due to his special shampoo. The most shocking thing I had found was hidden in the back of a drawer, it was a thing of baby powder and an unlabeled white bottle. I didn't bother opening or move anything because I didn't want him to know I was creeping on him.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the next room.I opened the door slowly because that door had been completely closed. This room was George's bedroom, but still no George. His bed looked like it had been slept in, but that could be because it just wasn't made up today. Again I looked around his room taking advantage to search a normally innocent kid.

Drawers, Closet, Inside shoes, Under bed. I looked around for anything interesting. I threw anything interesting on his bed. After about ten minutes I came up with nothing to amazing, all that he had was four condoms from his bedside table, a normal 16 year old boy thing to have. That was it. He either had a secret stash or this kid was as clean as a whistle.

I put the condoms back and went to the final door that was wide open. I walked in an immediately saw George sleeping on the coach with the T.V. playing re-runs of the sports day highlights. I clicked off the T.V. when I got inside not wanting to listen to the madness. The room became dark. I again searched around the T.V. room looking for some sort of dirt on this kid. After ten minutes, nothing. Not one magazine, not one beer can.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:30, I had to get out of here otherwise Nate might think something happened to me. I walked over to George who had a blanket covering his whole body except for his head. I tried slapping him to wake him up, all he did was groan but, his eyes stayed shut. After trying the normal tactics of waking up friends I tried the age-old, pull the blankets off. I took hold of the end and pulled the blanked all the way off with ease.

Shit.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk