Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #46
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm glad you're continuing this, Nudity. Great post by the way.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:08 AM   #47
hornyjack
Account Banned

Just read through this (all parts) and would love to see more soon! Good work!
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #48
soldar15

you swim and you do plays.....you practicly are me...but you have a much more exciting life

keep writing mano

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #49
aubrella

anything? i miss this story so much
aubrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #50
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Hey guys,
Sorry about the lack of new chapters lately. I just got overloaded with school and a trip to London with my theatre group that I just got back from, and I will hopefully have another chapter written and posted soon (by the end of next week).
Thanks for sticking with me guys (and gals), and I promise that this is not over...there will be more!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #51
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

That's alright. Take as long as you need to.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #52
aubrella

pweaase more?
aubrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #53
dominateME

Send a message via MSN to dominateME

WOAH.

So freeeakin' hot! Please post more! Wish i could have experiences like this..

LIKES: Submission, Light anal, Spanking, Forced orgasm, Cum control, Bondage, Light-Moderate pain, Private humiliation.

Soft Limits: Watersports, Cum eating, Cross dressing, Harder anal, Ice

HARD Limits: Family and friends, Scat, Noticeably public, Permanent, Illegal, High possibility of getting caught, Extreme pain, Long term, Beastiality, Messy

PM ME ANY PHOTO DARE AND I WILL DO IT AND POST IT ON KINKTALK. RESPECT MY LIMITS.

dominateME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #54
Shelli<3

these are cuteee
Shelli<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #55
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

This is great, I have read it a tone of time, but I never commented. This is SERIOUSLY AMAZING I hope you keep it up
Old 09-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #56
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Attention readers!!
I HAVE RETURNED! Now that my life is settled and I'm very happy and settled in college, I have decided to return to these stories. I will be posting as often as I have time (working around rehearsals and classes and such) and thank you for sticking with me and putting up with me.
First new update: TOMORROW! (Probably around or after midnight)

Live like you were dying

Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #57
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuditydudity View Post
Attention readers!!
I HAVE RETURNED! Now that my life is settled and I'm very happy and settled in college, I have decided to return to these stories. I will be posting as often as I have time (working around rehearsals and classes and such) and thank you for sticking with me and putting up with me.
First new update: TOMORROW! (Probably around or after midnight)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! Sounds Great! Cant wait
Old 09-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #58
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I gladly look forward to it.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #59
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default The return!!

Hey guys! Well, here it is. After too long of a hiatus, I am returning to continue this story. This chapter is a little shorter, because not as much happens, but it does explain the title of the story. I'm hoping to have a new story posted fairly regularly, but they are long and take a while to write, especially on top of rehearsals and all that fun loveliness of college!

VII.
NAME: Craig
SIZE: 5.5 inches
PUBES: Yes

This adventure takes place during my sophomore year. Craig was in the same choir that I was in, and he was a year older than me. I found him very attractive, but couldn’t think of a way that I could possibly get inside his pants. One day we were sitting in the music room waiting for rehearsal to start, and he sat down behind me. He started to give me a massage and I leaned back, suddenly finding myself between his legs. I reached behind me to rest my hands near his crotch. He didn’t move away. I then gently moved my hand to where I knew his crotch was and slowly rubbed up and down. He shifted around a little, and then moved away, but I definitely felt something a little stiff in there!
A few days later, I ran into Craig and a couple of our friends rehearsing for a trio that they would be singing in an upcoming concert.
“Hey guys, how are you?” I hollered at them.
“Fine.” They responded. They started their routine up again, and I started laughing because it was really funny.
“Man, fuck you!” Craig shouted at me, as he started to pull his pants down, hoping to scare me away. Fat chance of that happening!
“Aw, man. That’s nasty!” I taunted, not wanting him to think that I was gay. He pulled his pants back up and I left them alone.
A few weeks passed and then Craig sat next to me in a rehearsal for a January concert where we had plenty of time to kill.
“Hey man, follow me.” Craig told me as he walked over to the side of the stage where there was a little room where we could wait before going on for a sound check.
“What’s up, man?” I asked.
“Wanna play a game?”
“Sure, like what?”
“Truth or dare?”
“Um, all right. Truth.”
“Why did you feel me up a month ago?”
“Oh, you noticed? Um, I was curious about seeing what you had down there.” I told him. “Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“What are you like, down there?”
He told me all about himself and his crotch. How big he was, that he was cut, and that he occasionally shaved his pubes, but not very often, and he currently had a real forest going on down there.
“Haha nice man.” I then went for broke and reached out to touch his crotch. He moved a little out of the way and I ended up tickling his stomach right above his waistline. He really started laughing because he is extremely ticklish and couldn’t help himself. He was laughing and begging me to stop, but I kept on tickling him, and then I slipped my hand inside his pants and managed to get a quick feel of his pubic hair before we heard someone coming so I quickly yanked my hand out and we calmed ourselves down. That was all that happened at that point, but I did notice that Craig kept giving me funny looks.

A few months later, during our annual spring concert.

All the guys happened to be sharing the music room as our formal wear holding spot, and there came a day that we had to change into our formal wear so that we could perform for a special group of people, but we needed to get dressed first. The guys all grabbed our tuxedos out of the music room and went to the nearby lounge to change. Most guys just dropped their pants there in the lounge and started to change, but I noticed that Craig went over to the mini bathroom and I followed him. We chatted for a little, but nothing really happened apart from the two of us having slightly noticeable tents in our underwear.
We performed our concert, and then everyone headed back to the lounge in order to change back. Most guys were leaving but Craig had to wait for a ride home, and I decided that I would keep him company. We hung out for awhile in our formal wear, but then our choir director told us that we should probably hang our stuff back up in the music room before we left and told us to lock the door on our way out.
“Hey man, truth or dare?” Craig asked when she had left.
“Truth, I guess.”
“Oh man, that’s so lame. Chicken!”
“Fuck you! Fine, dare me.”
“YES!” Craig began to laugh. “I dare you to strip to your underwear, right now!”
“Here?” I asked. “Couldn’t we at least go in to the bathroom? You know what Security is like.”
“Yeah, you’re right. Bathroom it is!”
We went into the bathroom and then we locked the door. I stripped to my underwear, aqua colored boxer briefs.
“Truth or dare?” I asked him.
“Dare me bro!” He looked very confident.
“All righty then. I dare you to get totally naked and no covering up!” I smiled.
“On one condition.” He told me.
“What’s that??” I asked.
“You have to strip me.”
I smiled bigger, and then dove at him, yanking his shirt off and then dropping his pants. When I got to his underwear (blue leopard print bikini briefs) I just had to comment.
“Seriously, man? I didn’t know you were into that kind of underwear.”
“Hell yeah I am.” Craig told me. “Thought that you would find these hot.”
He was right. They were blue, skimpy, and didn’t leave a whole lot to the imagination. I pulled down his underwear and tossed it aside, finally leaving him totally naked. I then grabbed his dick and started to stroke it. He began to moan and whimper a little bit, then actually screamed when I put his cock in my mouth and began to suck.
“Hold up,” he panted. “I need to even things up a bit.”
He then reached over and pulled me underwear off, and my cock bounced up and poked him in the eye. He laughed and I shoved my cock down his throat to shut him up. His eyes got really big as my head rolled back and I began to enjoy the pleasure. I lay down on the ground and he was next to me. We began a 69 so that we could both enjoy everything that the other had to offer. Right before we came, he looked me in the eye.
“I dare you to fuck me.” He told me.
“Legit?”
“Legit.”
I saw the lust in his eyes, and knew that he wanted me to fuck him, but he wanted to do the work. I laid back down and let him move his ass over my cock. He then lowered himself down onto my pole and began to ride me. It was my first legit fuck. I got to lie there and enjoy these awesome feelings while Craig rode me. Not wanting him to be left out, I sat up and while he rode me I found his cock and began to suck it. He cried out that he was getting close.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck! I’m close to cumming!”
This of course brought me to the brink.
“FUCK!” He screamed as he shot his cum deep into my throat. As soon as his cum hit my mouth, I exploded into his ass and shot straight up into him. He collapsed on his side, and my cock popped out of him, covered in cum. He looked over at me.
“I think you got your ride.” I told him, panting.
He just sat there and laughed.
We swapped underwear (a tradition to me now, apparently) and he wore my aqua boxer briefs home as his undies while I was rocking the blue leopard print bikini brief look. I drove home, and when I got back I noticed a new text on my phone. It was Craig.
“Check your email.”
I logged on, and noticed a new email from Craig. It was a video file of our whole adventure. I didn’t notice but he put his phone on record and videoed us having sex in the bathroom. There was a note in the body of the email:

“Hope this will continue to make you horny, Straight Boy Seducer”

Hope you guys enjoyed the return of CoSBS! I'm on a new computer, so I lost any files I had on the order of guys, so I'm just gonna roll with it. Stay tuned for the next story: most likely involving Jace's younger brother!
Nudity

Live like you were dying

Old 09-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #60
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great update/ mini story. I loved it!!!!!!! I am really happy that you continued this, Looking forward to more

Advertisements
Kink Talk