Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-12-2023, 06:35 PM   #46
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Did you have to go to the dungeon today? Yes, slut is taken to dungeon for daily sessions. Today, it started with really light activities like standing in the corner, kneeling in the corner with a coin on the nose which then lead to some gentle spanks using paddle with slut tied up. Slut was also suspended for a while with fully blindfold along with some other acts too

What happened?

Have you ever done prediciment bondage? If so, for how long? - Yes, slut has been in predicament bondage, but not for very long as she still doesn't feel very good in those situations

Have you had to pee while tied up or being used?Never peed while being tied, slut doesn't allow bathroom control, so she can ask her dominants to free up when needed to pee

Thank you!
Thank you so much for asking.

SLUT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS IN INBOX BY HER DOMINANTS ____________________________________________
Likes, Willing to try and Limits

List of Toys

Rules
sadistslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:40 PM   #47
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadman View Post
What's one thing you want done to you that you haven't had done? Like slut mentioned earlier, there is groping and rape fantasy but that is not possible

What's your favorite sex position? Likes doggy

What's your biggest turn-on? Being considered
sub itself is a turn on for me. So you can say other person taking control

Big spoon or little spoon? Little spoon

Favorite place to be touched? Neck

What's your favorite type of foreplay? Some feather play is nice but in vanilla intimacy, would say kissing

What's something that gives you butterflies? Being in front of the crowd in dungeon

Do you prefer to give or receive? To give

What's something you secretly fantasize about? Being in mind of every guy or girl, just thinking about using me

Strangest item you've ever considered using as a sex toy? Bowling pin

What's something people would be surprised to know about you? I would say everything about my lifestyle

Are you a spitter, swallower or painter ? swallower

Have you ever sent someone a nude pic? Yes

Have you ever had phone sex? cam sex ? Yes to both

Most orgasms in one sex encounter ? 2-3 i guess in normal sex encounter, not counting my time on sex machine or forced orgasm

https://dirtycode.io/

fill out your dirty code and post the link
Slut will complete dirty code and post the link

SLUT IS NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE ANY ORDERS IN INBOX BY HER DOMINANTS ____________________________________________

List of Toys

Rules
Old 07-14-2023, 12:59 PM   #48
sadistslut

Default Update

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to ask any question you have in mind to this little slut, hope she can answer them.

List of Toys

Rules
The following user says Thank You to sadistslut for this post:
Old 07-24-2023, 07:10 AM   #49
sadistslut

Default Update

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to ask any question you have in mind to this little slut, hope she can answer them.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 07-24-2023, 02:34 PM   #50
ReallyMadHermit

What gave you the perspective to know you really could be a 24/7 slave, and that it wasn't just a fantasy?

How was transitioning your mindset from being a useful whore to a full time slave?

How important is being a slave to your identity?

What's your favorite part about being a slave?

Say I'm adopting a 24/7 slave, any tips for a new owner?
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:35 AM   #51
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
What gave you the perspective to know you really could be a 24/7 slave, and that it wasn't just a fantasy? So like I said, I was doing some local events with different dominants from time to time. During this time, I came across various kinks and acts for which I was approached and I did perform for the local events. During this time, I met a dom who proposed to me to be full time slave, where I had a really long discussion on the setup, expectations from my end as well as his. So that went on for a year or so, where we also did many local events. During this time and actually before too, I was always non-monogamous, which led me to meet my current dominants, who are in poly relation. To be honest, i never had a fantasy of being 24/7 slave, it happened very organically as I got involved in the BDSM events.

How was transitioning your mindset from being a useful whore to a full time slave? This is something which needs lot of training and switching the mind-set based on the type of surrounding. First of all, I always considered myself a sub and then transitioned to slave, which was a big step where more rights are being given to DOM, but at the same time, it comes with more importance of me as a person. I was needed to be more vocal as a slave rather than just following the order - be more communicative about my feelings, my body, etc. I honestly never thought of myself as a whore, ofcourse I have been fucked by many men and even women, but I consider it as part of lifestyle acts I do from time to time, something I like and I perform. So I never considered myself as a whore but I do know society would call me that, which is okay.

How important is being a slave to your identity? At this moment, it is very important. It is same as someone having the identity as waitress, or analyst or director, slave for me is important identity in this BDSM community. It is something I believe in but at the same time my dominants think I am performing at a level as a slave.

What's your favorite part about being a slave? Good one, I would say best part is to live the kink life which I love, with the people I like and not be judged in that group. Along with it, I sure do like everything which comes as a slave, rules, training, etc.

Say I'm adopting a 24/7 slave, any tips for a new owner? Communication, lot of time 24/7 is thought of as something where slave doesn't have opinion and it is the DOM who can do anything at anytime. Instead, it is a carefully thought partnership where slave have equal or more control to say what could work or not work. Please respect those opinions as slave is trusting you with their well being, so listen to them.
Hope I was remotely useful in my answers.

List of Toys

Rules
The following 2 users say Thank You to sadistslut for this post:
Old 07-25-2023, 07:05 AM   #52
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Hi slave,

What's your favorite song, book, and movie? Style of dance? Board game, phone game, video (console) game? What do you like to do and where do you like to go when you relax? You said you do yoga as per the rules of staying fit for your Masters. Do you meditate?

Your rules list mentioned the word honour and you're staying in New York. Are you from another country?

Respectfully,
Joanna
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 08:16 AM   #53
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Joanna View Post
Hi slave,

What's your favorite song Taylor swift fan at the moment, actually for long time - anti-hero, It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me
, book - Currently reading "The housemaid by Freida McFadden,
and movie - I liked intern, it came long time ago. Planning to watch both Barbie and Oppenheimer at the moment?

Style of dance - I have always liked hip-hop, but then I also love Salsa?

Board game, phone game, video (console) game - Not a big fan of games but I do play Catan sometimes with my dominants and some ping-pong. Not big on phone game and video game, plus I am not allowed as my dominant considers waste of time?

What do you like to do and where do you like to go when you relax? - I do like watching Netflix, but that is not always a given as I need to complete my daily routine of exercise, cleaning, some cooking, regular session in dungeon to get the TV time. Apart from this, I do enjoy exercising, so I do that regularly plus I like going to parks, so on some days, I am allowed to go to Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Central Park, NY Botanical Garden, etc. to take a stroll, walk around, sit by myself and have a small picnic or meet my friends.

You said you do yoga as per the rules of staying fit for your Masters. Do you meditate? - I do yoga mostly for stretching but have been finding hard to do meditation. I have been trying to create that focus but not very good at it

Your rules list mentioned the word honour and you're staying in New York. Are you from another country? I am from US itself, living in Greenwich neighborhood. Not sure about which honor word Goddess.

Respectfully,
Joanna
Thank you for the questions Goddess Joanna, hope slut was up to the standard.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 07-25-2023, 10:58 AM   #54
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadistslut View Post
Thank you for the questions Goddess Joanna, hope slut was up to the standard.
Thank you for your answers slave. You are.

Quote:
There are few rules which slut has to follow on regular basis:

3. Slut is to respect, honour and follow rules within limits from everyone
It must have been autocorrect then. Americans spell it without the u

I've watched the Intern before. It is a good movie.

I'm a beginner at meditation. Haven't done it much. Since you enjoy exercise maybe it's good to explain it this way ~ to help with your focus you need a good warmup prior, then the main thing, then the exit routine aka wind down (same as a warm up but for slowing down to stop at the end).

Here's a link to help with the warm up and exit routine. It can accompany whatever meditation you choose (best with earbuds or headphones).

Have a good day.

~ Goddess Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 07-25-2023 at 11:02 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 11:08 AM   #55
LPV
getDare Saint

How would you feel if your doms had another slave or slaves?

Do you have marks? If you change or shower at thr gym, do you get comments about them?

How long are your cold baths? Do they include ice?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 06:07 PM   #56
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Joanna View Post
Thank you for your answers slave. You are.

It must have been autocorrect then. Americans spell it without the u

I've watched the Intern before. It is a good movie.

I'm a beginner at meditation. Haven't done it much. Since you enjoy exercise maybe it's good to explain it this way ~ to help with your focus you need a good warmup prior, then the main thing, then the exit routine aka wind down (same as a warm up but for slowing down to stop at the end).

Here's a link to help with the warm up and exit routine. It can accompany whatever meditation you choose (best with earbuds or headphones).

Have a good day.

~ Goddess Joanna
Thank you so much Goddess Joanna, I will listen to the meditation link you have shared. Happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How would you feel if your doms had another slave or slaves? I am very comfortable with it. My dominants are actually married and in polygamy, so I am used to living with other females in harmony. Also, with my involvement in local events, I do end up meeting other slaves and have very good relation. I would probably love to have a slave sister.

Do you have marks? If you change or shower at the gym, do you get comments about them? Yes, I do have marks and they are visible now. In initial days, I was very conscious about it but now I am very comfortable. I do get stopped and asked, if I am being abused, do they need to call any agency, etc. but then I am able to clear any doubt. Ofcourse, with the marks, I need to make sure when to enter swimming pool or not, so do need to get permission from swim instructor whether I would be allowed or not, most days I am pretty certain I would be allowed but safety first for myself and others.

How long are your cold baths? Do they include ice? It is not really a cold bath but more of ambient temperature I would say. Allowed anywhere between 5-10 mins on regular basis and some days more when I am allowed to use bathtub. Some days after dungeon visit, I do get ice bath, it is more to close the pores which happened with impact play.

Thank you.
Hope I answered everything well.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 07-27-2023, 02:15 PM   #57
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Hope I was remotely useful in my answers.
I appreciate the length and detail of these responses, the master/slave dynamic is so much less one-sided than is often depicted, even at its most extreme, and it’s very nice to hear from someone who appreciates that nuance. Yes, this slave was useful in her answers, my thanks.
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 10:34 AM   #58
sadistslut

Default Update

Hi,

I am happy to always answer in detail around my full time slave experience or my experience in dungeon events. Feel free to poke me and probe me.

List of Toys

Rules
Old 07-30-2023, 07:38 PM   #59
generaterox

Hi slut, I’ve really been enjoying your ama so far and I want to understand more about your role as a full time slave.

- Can you give us a detailed narration of what an average day in your life looks like from what you do in the morning till the time you go to bed.

- What do you think you’ve been doing well as a slave right now and what do you think can be improved to make you a better slave to your Dominants in the future.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 07:57 AM   #60
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Hi slut, I’ve really been enjoying your ama so far and I want to understand more about your role as a full time slave. Hi, I am glad you are enjoying it and I am able to add some context to everything every time.

- Can you give us a detailed narration of what an average day in your life looks like from what you do in the morning till the time you go to bed.

While I did share some details earlier but let me give little bit more information.

Morning:

Wake up and get out of bed
Tidy up the room and make the bed
Make breakfast for everyone and do the house cleaning
Have breakfast, sometimes joining the dominants at the dining table or while kneeling on the floor, as per their guidance
Interact with dominants and plan the day's activities

Mid-Morning:
Engage in activities in the dungeon for 1-2 hours.

Afternoon:
Spend time with dominants and everyday gets 1-1.5 hour of time to watch TV
Continue with daily tasks, chores, or hobbies as discussed for the day

Evening:
Visit the gym, participate in Pilates and yoga sessions as per the instructions, spending 1-1.5 hours.

Night:
Have dinner with caretakers.
Get ready for night session if discussed with the dominants, it doesn't happen daily though
Relax or engage in activities before bedtime, such as reading, watching a movie with dominants, or socializing.

Prepare for bed, unwind, and get ready to sleep.

- What do you think you’ve been doing well as a slave right now and what do you think can be improved to make you a better slave to your Dominants in the future.

As a slave, I believe my heart and mind is in right place, to become better into the BDSM lifestyle, understand it and grow as a knowledgeable person in it. What I can improve on is really following rules much better and understanding the responsibilities which comes as a slave. It is not just sexual in nature, but to understand what a dominant is thinking too in terms of next phase of lifestyle as well as what I want next in the lifestyle.
Hope I was able to add some more detail and they are relevant.

List of Toys

Rules
The following user says Thank You to sadistslut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk