Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 11:45 AM   #46
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
No, not yet. I'm sure you can hold it much longer. Place the binder clips on your nipples to distract yourself.

Thank you for giving the fattie a distraction. The binder clips hurt the piggie's swollen nipples weighted down by its fat boobs and remind the piggie of the consequences of its fatness. The fattie's nipples feel like jelly and the useless cunt is just as nervous to take it off as it is to keep it on since they both hurt exquisitely.

This shameless cunt is once again asking if it can go pee. It feels very full and thinks its bladder cannot hold anymore. coupled with the sore belly from earlier punishments and the tummyache from wasting calories on sweets/ non substantial food (due to the lack of the fattie's self control), the piggie's lower belly is starting to pain.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:53 AM   #47
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Okay. You can pee, but you cannot use a toilet. Go stand in a bath / shower, legs closed, and pee. Clean up or not is up to your master. Come back and report once done.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:18 PM   #48
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Okay. You can pee, but you cannot use a toilet. Go stand in a bath / shower, legs closed, and pee. Clean up or not is up to your master. Come back and report once done.
Master was very unhappy with me for not being able to hold it for very long. I was given 1 min to pee out as much as possible, and the timer kickoff was ripping the clips off my nipples. It was absolute agony to the point where I wasted the first 10 s of my minute trying to soothe my poor nipples. I was then given a quick punch to the lower abdomen area to initiate the peeing because I was taking too long. I was allowed to clean up myself and the shower. Unfortunately, cleaning myself meant putting antiseptic on my pussy and asshole and then roughly wiping which really stung and brought fresh tears to the piggie's eyes. Then the fattie was made to drink another full bottle of water and told that it must hold it for at least an hour. If it can't, the piggie would have to endure skin-safe but super hot candle wax and whatever other punishments I get here. After the hour the fattie still needs permission from master to go. As a reminder to the useless fattie's pussy, a hairdryer at max heat and speed was held 6" from the piggie's open pussy for 30 seconds, stinging it greatly. A super hot flashlight was then used to hurt fattie's clit for a whole minute. The useless cunt was forced to put its panties in its mouth during this session because it was screaming too much. Master asks to make it a very difficult and painful hour for piggie so it doesn't need to repeat its lesson again tomorrow.

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:52 PM   #49
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

You want pain. I will happy to help. Grab your hairbrush and give yourself 25 bristle hits to your clit, 25 bristle strikes to your pussy, and 50 bristle hits to each tit
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 01:05 PM   #50
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
You want pain. I will happy to help. Grab your hairbrush and give yourself 25 bristle hits to your clit, 25 bristle strikes to your pussy, and 50 bristle hits to each tit
The fattie completed this dare and is in a lot of pain. Its swollen purple tits have new patterns on it from the bristles which scratched and hurt them. Each hit made the fattie sorry for being so ugly and fat. But the pussy and cunt were absolutely agonizing. Both are already rubber raw and heavily bruised and each stroke caused a tear. The clit was more red than purple and it felt like it was on fire. Furthermore, this piggy is really really full of pee and can't start begging to go pee till 12 minutes later so opening the pussyhole to access the clit itself was torture. The worthless cunt thanks you for making it cry in the pain it deserves. Hopefully this bitch will remember the consequences of being unmotivated and gaining weight before next week's weigh-in.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:20 PM   #51
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Lets try some basic rules for this next week:

- You may only eat food that has fucked that piggy cunt. No quick in-and-out either; you need to get yourself all the way to an edge fucking your food. I suggest fucking sturdy vegetables like cucumbers and carrots, then making them into a salad.

- If you can find someone to inspect your cunt and agree that it is sufficiently well groomed, you may have a high-protein breakfast the next morning (reasonable portions). You may skip any special requirements for that breakfast (i.e. do not fuck the eggs).

- You already know how much you should be exercising. If you have exercised that much within the past 36 hours, you may cum. Otherwise, you may not.

- For drinks, count the calories and mix them with that many ml of urine. Start with your own urine, and if that doesn't get you to cut back, we'll make you use someone else's. (note that water, tea, and similar don't have any calories)
This was attempted for a second meal and the ungrateful and useless fat cunt failed again. The piggie lost self control and ate a cake pop and very sugarry coffee without any urine. This combined with the morning bad food (see previous reply) led me to lose my dinner privileges and get bladder control punishment in its place which I have just completed. Master asked me to beg for a harsh punishment on my very sore body to make up for this stupid piggy's inability to eat right or follow simple rules. In the future, any rules you give (feel free to make them harsher) will be strictly enforced and piggy cannot eat between the hours of 6 pm and 10 am (next day) for the next week so it is very sorry and hungry at mealtime.

Please punish piggy for lack of self control and make it feel extreme pain and remember the consequences of being greedy and fat. The fattie thanks everyone for making it cry as it deserves.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:52 PM   #52
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Let’s try this and see how it goes. Brush your clit and pussy like you would your hair for 15 minutes make sure to give it lots of pressure to ensure maximum discomfort
Old 08-29-2022, 04:08 PM   #53
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Let’s try this and see how it goes. Brush your clit and pussy like you would your hair for 15 minutes make sure to give it lots of pressure to ensure maximum discomfort
Most of piggy's bush has been shaven to write fat cunt on it. Is there an alternate punishment piggy should complete? Or should it brush the the sore bald pussy?

Thank you for giving the worthless fattie the punishment it deserves.

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:16 PM   #54
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Brush the sore pussy and clit as if it had hair.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:30 PM   #55
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Brush the sore pussy and clit as if it had hair.
the fattie has completed this punishment. When the lazy fattie started, it didn't think it would hurt this much. But using the regular pressure of a hairbrush on a swollen clit and pussy hurts like a bunch of tiny sharp spikes. When piggie pressed, it caused the clit and pussy to stick out more and be more accessible to punishment which made it hurt more the next time it was brushed. When piggie had to remove the "knots", the worthless cunt got a new pattern and texture on its swollen purpleness. This brought tears to the useless fattie's eyes, but it knows it must endure the well-deserved pain from this punishment and future punishments to come. Master wished piggie had pushed even harder but it cared about its own pain over what it deserves and brushed more lightly than it should have. Hence, master is further punishing me by making me do painful dares all night. I must beg for punishment beyond the pain.

Please give piggy the pain it deserves for trying to lighten its punishment. Master also asks that you degrade this worthless cunt for its stupid decision. The layers of extreme pain and degradation will make this a memorable experience for fattie so it doesn't forget about consequences.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:34 PM   #56
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Well well well. For trying to lighten you just got a lot more pain. 50 strikes to your clit and 50 to your pussy with the bristles as hard as you can each strike.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:47 PM   #57
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Well well well. For trying to lighten you just got a lot more pain. 50 strikes to your clit and 50 to your pussy with the bristles as hard as you can each strike.
piggie was unable to complete this dare fully. First piggy took 50 smacks on the pussy which felt like a bunch of simultaneous very hot burns on fattie's already purple skin. It was already feeling remorseful for its stupid mistake. Then it tried the same on the clit, which is bright red. Piggie cried on the first stroke and grabbed its pussy but recomposed itself for the second stroke. But after 5, piggie was no longer able to compose itself and remove its hands. Hence piggie was given the remainder of the strokes on the inner thighs and told to ask for a punishment for not being able to complete the dare fully. fatty must accept all punishments within limits
Old 08-29-2022, 04:57 PM   #58
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Well in that case I think it only fair to say take 45 strikes to each ass check with the bristles. That should make up for not surviving.
Old 08-29-2022, 05:05 PM   #59
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Well in that case I think it only fair to say take 45 strikes to each ass check with the bristles. That should make up for not surviving.
Thank you for punishing this worthless bitch. The bristle ass spanks burned and hurt, but not nearly as much as the pussy. Now fattie's big ass is a brownish red and fattie can feel its mistake whenever it sits down and puts all of its weight on its disgusting ass. Thank you for giving this useless cunt the pain it deserves.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:18 PM   #60
PainFatty
Account Banned

I was told to post this for further humiliation:

This fat piggy's bmi is 39.3 kg/m^2, which makes this piggy obese. A healthy bmi is in the range 18.5–24.9 kg/m^2. Any bmi of 30 kg/m^2 and over is considered obese so this stupid bitch is very very obese. In order for this piggy to even have the highest possible weight still considered healthy, it must lose close to 36 kg.

punish the piggy hard because it doesn't have the required motivation to achieve this goal. not only does it make piggy slow and ugly, it is bad for piggy's health.

How many calories should piggy get to eat total tomorrow? What humiliating and painful exercise should piggy have to do in front of the mirror and for how long?

should piggy lose furniture and eating utensils priviledges until it loses some amount of weight?

punishments if piggy follows its sweet tooth?

torture piggy how you see fit and degrade it for its body. make sure to make piggy redo a punishment completely followed by another punishment if the disgusting piggy doesn't thank you for punishing its worthless fat.

if you feel like it make piggy beg for punishment

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 06:21 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hair removal, punish a naughty slave, pussy punish, tit punishment, weight loss