Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2022, 09:16 AM   #46
lucy22
Distinguished Member

hi everyone sorry for the break i needed for personal reasons! i’m back to complete the wedgies now…thank you!

currently completing: -(I don't have an ice cube maker) So in the meantime get in a shoulder wedgie and do the following workout
50 squats
50 toe touches
50 sit ups
50 push ups
50 jumping jacks
If you did not complete a workout, you'll have to add the total of undone workout and this is how many squeaky cleans your gonna have to do, before you can continue. Go to your room, lay on your bed and get in a jocklock wedgie for about 3 hours.
The following 2 hours do a dangling wedgie while your hands are tied behind you.

have to complete:

-10 hours in shoulder wedgie no bra allowed - do 10 star jumps per pm in your inbox

-This position might be hard to reach without the right equipment. But take inspiration from this.

https://www.maturekingdom.com/pics/51064/image1.jpg
https://www.maturekingdom.com/pics/51064/image3.jpg

Put yourself into a wedgie, attached to something above you.

And tie or cuff your wrists to your ankles, if you have nipple clamps they might add to the fun. Breast bondage is also an option.

I'm not giving you a fixed time on this one, but try to push yourself. See how long you are able to remain in this position.

-First you use your toilet because washroom as a limit for you. This is so you don't pee yourself during the wedgie.
For de wedgie put on a standard pantie. Now put on a swimsuit above them. When pulling it up, pull the swimsuit straps through the legholes of you pantie. With putting the swimsuit on fully, the pantie underneath will get pulled up and be held in a permanent wedgie.
Stay like this for 4 hours. You can't remove the swimsuit under any circumstances. But you can cover with other clothes if you want to. Report appreciated

completed time in wedgies: 77 hours

time to complete: 32 hours

I'd like a little more struggle! I have a lot of bra connections and I don't mind it's still wedgies but I think I could use some different ones!

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 06:27 PM   #47
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing-10 hours in shoulder wedgie no bra allowed - do 10 star jumps per pm in your inbox

have to complete:
-This position might be hard to reach without the right equipment. But take inspiration from this.

And tie or cuff your wrists to your ankles, if you have nipple clamps they might add to the fun. Breast bondage is also an option.

I'm not giving you a fixed time on this one, but try to push yourself. See how long you are able to remain in this position.

-First you use your toilet because washroom as a limit for you. This is so you don't pee yourself during the wedgie.
For de wedgie put on a standard pantie. Now put on a swimsuit above them. When pulling it up, pull the swimsuit straps through the legholes of you pantie. With putting the swimsuit on fully, the pantie underneath will get pulled up and be held in a permanent wedgie.
Stay like this for 4 hours. You can't remove the swimsuit under any circumstances. But you can cover with other clothes if you want to. Report appreciated

completed time in wedgies: 82 hours

time to complete: 22 hours

I'd like a little more struggle! I have a lot of bra connections and I don't mind it's still wedgies but I think I could use some different ones!

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

Old 08-30-2022, 01:35 AM   #48
PainFatty
Account Banned

how about a hanging wedgie for 2 hrs getting tighter until the panties rip. i know even 5 minutes in a hanging wedgie really hurts for me.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:32 AM   #49
JJZRH

Smile Permanent Wedgie with tight jeans

I try to give you different kinds of wedgie dares.
For this one I want you to put on a not so stretchy thong and above that a tight fitting jeans that is able to hold a belt, best if skinny jeans. Pull your thong at front and back and secure it by looping the belt through the jeans and also thongstraps. This keeps your wedgie permanent. Plus points if you dare wearing a crop top so the thong is visible. Cover if it's too daring.
Wear this for the whole day (8 hours). For every time you need to release for example to use the toilet, you add 30min.
Report appreciated.

Maybe: public

Limits: scat, photos, diaper, poop, blood
JJZRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:58 PM   #50
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: -This position might be hard to reach without the right equipment. But take inspiration from this.

have to complete:

-Here’s a post for ya….atomic with a nice coating of icy hot for you. (atomic is a limit..i will do a shoulder wedgie in a thong with toothpaste on underwear and pussy and ass for 2 hours)

-Line your panties and bra with sand paper (front and back) and get into a shoulder wedgie for 10 hours. Every hour, do the following dice dare until you hit every number at least once. After you roll each number, you can take a bread (but must remain in your wedgie) until the start of the next hour.

1) 5d6 jumping jacks
2) 1d6 squeaky clean
3) 5d6 sit ups
4) 5d6 toe touches
5) Extend your arms straight in front and march in place so your knees hit your arms 10d6 times
6) Switch between shoulder and bra connection wedgie. Pick three of the above tasks to do (but they do not count to the requirement for finishing).

-how about a hanging wedgie for 2 hrs getting tighter until the panties rip. i know even 5 minutes in a hanging wedgie really hurts for me. (hanging is a limit but i will complete a dangling wedgie in its place…due to this adjustment i will do 4 hrs instead of 2)

-I try to give you different kinds of wedgie dares.
For this one I want you to put on a not so stretchy thong and above that a tight fitting jeans that is able to hold a belt, best if skinny jeans. Pull your thong at front and back and secure it by looping the belt through the jeans and also thongstraps. This keeps your wedgie permanent. Plus points if you dare wearing a crop top so the thong is visible. Cover if it's too daring.
Wear this for the whole day (8 hours). For every time you need to release for example to use the toilet, you add 30min.

completed time in wedgies: 92 hours

time to complete: 46 hours

Last edited by lucy22; 09-01-2022 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:12 AM   #51
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: -First you use your toilet because washroom as a limit for you. This is so you don't pee yourself during the wedgie.

have to complete:

-Here’s a post for ya….atomic with a nice coating of icy hot for you. (atomic is a limit..i will do a shoulder wedgie in a thong with toothpaste on underwear and pussy and ass for 2 hours)

-Line your panties and bra with sand paper (front and back) and get into a shoulder wedgie for 10 hours. Every hour, do the following dice dare until you hit every number at least once. After you roll each number, you can take a bread (but must remain in your wedgie) until the start of the next hour.

1) 5d6 jumping jacks
2) 1d6 squeaky clean
3) 5d6 sit ups
4) 5d6 toe touches
5) Extend your arms straight in front and march in place so your knees hit your arms 10d6 times
6) Switch between shoulder and bra connection wedgie. Pick three of the above tasks to do (but they do not count to the requirement for finishing).

-how about a hanging wedgie for 2 hrs getting tighter until the panties rip. i know even 5 minutes in a hanging wedgie really hurts for me. (hanging is a limit but i will complete a dangling wedgie in its place…due to this adjustment i will do 4 hrs instead of 2)

completed time in wedgies: 94 hours

time to complete: 46 hours

I'd like a little more struggle! I think I could use some different ones!

Old 09-01-2022, 11:29 AM   #52
lucy22
Distinguished Member

report:

the previous dare was very hard. i knew i wouldn’t be able to set it up exactly as pictured but i wanted to get as close as i could! i have a very tall bed frame so i tied a a rope like string (thick not like an actual string) at the very top through an opening on the bed frame. i wanted to make this wedgie dare harder for me because i couldn’t follow it exactly as stated…so i used a thong as the underwear :/…i took the string and tied it to my underwear..i then stepped down to the ground and was instantly in a hard dangling thong wedgie..my bed frame is so tall that i couldn’t stand flat on the ground so i was on my tiptoes…i didn’t have handcuffs to tie my hands to my ankles so i used a long strip of fabric and tied my hands together and stood on the fabric between them…this was hard because i had to shift my weight to get the fabric under my feet. once i was situated i noticed the intense burning in my ass from the thong being constantly pulled up so high…it was so painful and nice at the same time!! after about 30-40 minutes the wedgie got worse…because i was wearing a thong and it was constantly being pulled eventually the front of the thong made its way into my pussy…this made the wedgie so much worse and embarrassing…i managed to stay in this wedgie for 2 hours total. this was very hard and painful but one of my favorite wedgies i’ve ever completed!!

please keep this pussy and ass wedgied hard

Old 09-01-2022, 07:24 PM   #53
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: -Here’s a post for ya….atomic with a nice coating of icy hot for you. (atomic is a limit..i will do a shoulder wedgie in a thong with toothpaste on underwear and pussy and ass for 2 hours)

have to complete:

1) 5d6 jumping jacks
2) 1d6 squeaky clean
3) 5d6 sit ups
4) 5d6 toe touches

completed time in wedgies: 98 hours

time to complete: 42 hours

Old 09-02-2022, 06:11 PM   #54
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: -Line your panties and bra with sand paper (front and back) and get into a shoulder wedgie for 10 hours. Every hour, do the following dice dare until you hit every number at least once. After you roll each number, you can take a bread (but must remain in your wedgie) until the start of the next hour.

1) 5d6 jumping jacks
2) 1d6 squeaky clean
3) 5d6 sit ups
4) 5d6 toe touches

have to complete:

completed time in wedgies: 100 hours

time to complete: 40 hours

Old 09-04-2022, 11:53 AM   #55
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: -how about a hanging wedgie for 2 hrs getting tighter until the panties rip. i know even 5 minutes in a hanging wedgie really hurts for me. (hanging is a limit but i will complete a dangling wedgie in its place…due to this adjustment i will do 4 hrs instead of 2)

have to complete:

completed time in wedgies: 110 hours

time to complete: 12 hours

Old 09-04-2022, 11:54 AM   #56
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i only have one more dare after this make sure to come give me hard wedgies!!

Old 09-04-2022, 04:20 PM   #57
JJZRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
report:

the previous dare was very hard. i knew i wouldn’t be able to set it up exactly as pictured but i wanted to get as close as i could! i have a very tall bed frame so i tied a a rope like string (thick not like an actual string) at the very top through an opening on the bed frame. i wanted to make this wedgie dare harder for me because i couldn’t follow it exactly as stated…so i used a thong as the underwear :/…i took the string and tied it to my underwear..i then stepped down to the ground and was instantly in a hard dangling thong wedgie..my bed frame is so tall that i couldn’t stand flat on the ground so i was on my tiptoes…i didn’t have handcuffs to tie my hands to my ankles so i used a long strip of fabric and tied my hands together and stood on the fabric between them…this was hard because i had to shift my weight to get the fabric under my feet. once i was situated i noticed the intense burning in my ass from the thong being constantly pulled up so high…it was so painful and nice at the same time!! after about 30-40 minutes the wedgie got worse…because i was wearing a thong and it was constantly being pulled eventually the front of the thong made its way into my pussy…this made the wedgie so much worse and embarrassing…i managed to stay in this wedgie for 2 hours total. this was very hard and painful but one of my favorite wedgies i’ve ever completed!!

please keep this pussy and ass wedgied hard
It wasn't my intention for you to be in a dangling wedgie. I wanted some kind of permanent wedgie like a bra connection but more interesting. That's why I gave you the dare with the swimsuit. It should be less difficult than a shoulder wedgie. Take a stretchier panty to make it possible and DM me if you have further questions to be able to do it.

Old 09-04-2022, 06:59 PM   #58
lucy22
Distinguished Member

this report wasn’t for your dare!

i had updated the to the next wedgie (which is yours) before posting my report. the report was for laraw!

sorry for the confusion

Old 09-05-2022, 12:18 PM   #59
JJZRH

Information End confusion, continue wedgies

No worries. I was already thinking that this probably belongs to another dare. Still there are two wedgie dares from me.
As soon as you post reports on them, I will create new dares to keep you in wedgies. But I want your feedback first to customize the dares better to your needs and joys.
I'm looking forward to your report and having you doing many more of my dares.

Old 09-05-2022, 01:13 PM   #60
lucy22
Distinguished Member

First you use your toilet because washroom as a limit for you. This is so you don't pee yourself during the wedgie.

report:

this dare wasn’t very hard it was a nice little break from the painful wedgies i’ve been doing. it wasn’t super tight but was permanent so moving around about my day got a little aggravating because i felt this bunchy wedgie. i still had fun completing this dare

I try to give you different kinds of wedgie dares.

report:

this is one was way worse and more painful. i had a smaller thong that i typically don’t wear anymore because it is small and not very stretchy…i put it on and had to wedgie myself just to get it to it’s normal place. after that i put on a pair of jeans and pulled the thong up to run the belt through..pulling it up burned my pussy and ass and having to leave it in a permanent wedgie like that all day was torture. anytime i had to bend over or move period i felt the burning of the wedgie. i really enjoyed this wedgie…it was different and fun. i stayed in my room almost the entire time but i went out to the bathroom and one of my friends saw my thong sticking out and grabbed it :/ (she is normally not around me but enjoys wedgies as well)…she gave me a 10 minute squeaky clean and i thought the thong was gonna break!! thank you for giving me a proper wedgie!

The following 2 users say Thank You to lucy22 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass punishment, punish a naughty grl, pussy wedgie, slave, wedgie girl