Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #46
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Here are a few more things to try, related to your new like:

Rope Harness: Wear a rope harness under your clothes while out-and-about for a day. You can find directions for tying one by searching for "karada," but they are actually quite simple. For a slightly harder version, try wearing a harness instead of any underwear.

Erotic Cafe:
Wear a sundress (or similar) and as little underwear as you can to hold your vibrator in place. Take a device which can access the internet (phone, tablet, etc). Take some money.

Go to a Cafe and get a coffee and a pastry. Find a place to sit and read and enjoy your coffee. While there, read a few nice erotic stories. Start with this one if you haven't read it before: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/s...p?storyid=3519

Daring Phone: Start masturbating as soon as you read this. Stop right before you cum. You can either call someone you know and finish up while talking with them, or you can go without orgasms for the next 24 hours.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 05:35 PM   #47
shadoweater

I'll throw in a shameless plug for my "barefoot in public" dice dare. I think it'll work well for you since it lets you be a bit embarrassed in public without all the implications that being nude would have.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395711

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:58 PM   #48
ginko11

Wear mismatched shoes in public for an entire day.
ginko11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 03:07 AM   #49
Lewtonr

I have one, go to a clothes shop in the changing room you should take your panties off and put them in your mouth. Then get out of the shop like that, if you wear a face mask people shouldn't be able to see that your mouth is full.
Wearing a skirt would be a good bonus.
You decide how long to keep them in your mouth after you'r out of the shop, but if you are feeling brave you could keep the panties in your mouth untill you are back home

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 05:30 AM   #50
akiragirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
Edging without cumming is hard when you're new to it. How about trying 3 days no-touch denial (e.g. no cum, no touching yourself down there except the absolute minimum needed for sanitation, and no touching your nipples/breasts at all).
Thank you for the dare. Does this mean absolutely no touching at all or just not by myself, so using other things would be allowed?

PM Dares
My AMA

Work in progress...

My likes so far: hidden public
akiragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:15 PM   #51
nya
getDare Devil

Absolutely no touching at all.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #52
SeriousAutmn

Next

Take a picture of yourself, naked. You might leave your face out of the Pic. Then save it as Screensaver or background Pic at your mobile phone for 24 hours.

You're probably on a social media website? Chose a guy friend that maybe has beach pics or something similar revealing and edge once to that Pic. If possible, choose someone you see fairly often (after corona) but never really thought sexual about before

Call a friend and constantly rub your pussy while doing so. The call must last at least 10 minutes to make it count
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 AM   #53
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Take a die. Use a dressing room or a public (multi stall) bathroom.

Strip Naked.

Roll the die.

1-2: 10 minutes naked

3-4: Masturbate to orgasm

5-6: 10 minutes naked (no touching) then masturbate to orgasm.

Dare #2

Go through a drive-thru wearing only a swimsuit or only underwear.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 03:46 PM   #54
akiragirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousAutmn View Post
Next

Take a picture of yourself, naked. You might leave your face out of the Pic. Then save it as Screensaver or background Pic at your mobile phone for 24 hours.

You're probably on a social media website? Chose a guy friend that maybe has beach pics or something similar revealing and edge once to that Pic. If possible, choose someone you see fairly often (after corona) but never really thought sexual about before

Call a friend and constantly rub your pussy while doing so. The call must last at least 10 minutes to make it count
Thank you for the dares. I did them today :-)

1. Did the pic in the morning. Only my brother was around, so I just had to take care that he doesn't get access to my phone or sees me using it. It was really strange seeing this pic all the time when using to phone, though ^^

2. I chose someone I study with. He had some beach pictures from last years summer with his girlfriend ^^ I see him regularly over webcam when working together on task from the university. Was a little strange to use him for that ^^

3. I called my best friend (female) and just did a little smalltalk with her. I felt very slutty when touching me all the time during the call and also got very wet. but I managed to make no strange noises or something ^^

PM Dares
My AMA

Work in progress...

My likes so far: hidden public
akiragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:14 AM   #55
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Get a peeled banana. Find a mirror and stand in front. All while watching yourself, take the banana and practice giving it a blowjob. Try not to use your teeth, just lips, tongue and throat. Try deepthroating it, ideally you will turn it into a mushy mess.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk