Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2021, 02:29 AM   #46
pilik

I'm looking for a dom who'd like to try their changes at seeing my suffer with my next shit later this afternoon - BST timezone. So DM me before 2pm BST if interested.

A little bit of fun/risk...... 2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships.

Game 1: If I win, game over. If I lose count how many ships the winner has left and move onto the next round.

Game 2: If I win then game over. If I lose then I'll eat a teaspoon for each square left from the first game (or can discuss using the remaining from both games depending how we're feeling at the time). Could maybe play the second game with the amount in mouth or something throughout.

Optionally will play and complete any losses in locked chastity if Dom would like to increase punishment throughout, or just for punishments only. Looking for a real punishment to force myself to eat.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:52 AM   #47
pilik

open for 5 mins, above rules, from now.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:15 AM   #48
pilik

Same again, open for an hour from now so until 17:15 BST. Same rules as above but will allow winner to chose between mouth or nose for the forfeit. DM to bring it on.

Last edited by pilik; 08-13-2021 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:20 AM   #49
pilik

Hungover and need a shit so opening this very temporarily for 20 minutes - until 17:40.

A little bit of fun/risk...... 2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships.

Game 1: If I win, game over. If I lose count how many ships the winner has left and move onto the next round.

Game 2: If I win then game over. If I lose then I'll eat a teaspoon for each square left from the first game (or can discuss using the remaining from both games depending how we're feeling at the time). Could maybe play the second game with the amount in mouth or something throughout.

Optionally will play and complete any losses in locked chastity if Dom would like to increase punishment throughout, or just for punishments only.

Last edited by pilik; 09-12-2021 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:06 AM   #50
pilik

Bit of Thursday afternoon punishment. Opening this from now until 16:00 BST, DM me to challenge. Game to start around 16:00.

2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships.

Optionally will play and complete any losses in locked chastity if Dom would like to increase punishment throughout, or just for punishments only.

Old 10-10-2021, 10:41 AM   #51
pilik

Rules above, 7:35PM BST, one advantage ship to dom, single shuffle for me DM open. Try me before I shit in the toilet

Last edited by pilik; 10-10-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-14-2021, 05:43 AM   #52
pilik

Same rules as above, DM open until 14:30 BST. Bring it on, I've won the last few, touch wood.

Last edited by pilik; 10-14-2021 at 06:25 AM.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:58 AM   #53
pilik

Same above (or have some dirtier ideas), DM within 30 mins from now to challenge me.

I've not lost yet and I'd like to keep it that way. Will you ruin my Friday night?

Last edited by pilik; 10-15-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
scat, shit, slave, slave abuse, toilet