Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-20-2019, 06:07 AM   #46
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the update Comrade! I'll enjoy this day off then as I have quite a few other things to attend to myself.

Don't worry about it and hope the party business goes well and swift

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 02:48 PM   #47
CaffeineColin

Roll call! Everyone outside!

Last time I was here I gave you pleasure. And not a single one of you adequately thanked me for it. So this time we’ll forego pleasure and see if pain gets you to learn your proper place in society.

Reaching into my pocket I toss out pieces of rough rope for each prisoner. Bind your testicles. Make it tight but leave enough to attach a weight to hang between your knees.

Pacing back and forth as your cold, numb hand try to bind your balls and hide your shriveled little dicks, I inspect your work with a leather crop, pressing and slapping your balls 5 times each in increasing strength to make sure the ties are tight. If it’s not tight enough and a ball escapes the tie, you are met with a kick to the groin that drops you to the ground.

I grab all the free lengths of rope and quickly lead you by the nuts to the pile of rocks the Comrades make you break into smaller stones. I walk fast enough that keeping up is difficult and jerk at all the ropes whenever some falls behind.

With a last violent tug, I let go of the ropes and speak:
Prisoners, find a rock and tie it so it hangs from your balls and between your knees.

I watch carefully as each of you try to decide how heavy of a rock to select and make a mark on my clipboard of the size and weight of the stone you select. You must realize the heavier it is the more pain you will be in, but taking one very light could upset me. I wonder what you will choose.

When you have got back into a line, no doubt slightly hunched in a futile effort to ease the pull on your balls, I walk along your line. Slapping my crop against each rock to make it swing back and forth. Gentle at first then harder and harder over 5 minutes, by the end the rock is swinging so far forward and back that it drops in free fall, harshly pulling at your balls.

After another minute to let the swinging stop I look at each of you on the eye and continue:

Lift your rocks to your waist, I say then wait a moment, letting you enjoy a moment without the weight tugging at your nuts.

And now drop the rocks.
Lift the rock again - and now drop them, I repeat.

In all, I watch as you lift and drop the rocks on your balls 15 more times - each time letting them completely stop swinging before ordering you to lift them again.

By then your grunts of pain and whining have nearly convinced me you may have suffered enough.

Prisoners, when I gave you pleasure there was no thanks. This time I expect to read profuse expressions of your gratitude for my time and attention. You will not remove the rocks until your letter of gratitude and praise for me and Comrade Rosie have been delivered to the Comrade Commanders’ quarters.

I turn and go back to my office, leaving you to a weighted-waddle back to your barracks.

In your reports, be sure to include the weight of whatever you use as a ’rock’. It can be doesn’t not necessarily need to be an actual stone. A weight or bottle of water will do just fine.
The test of the tie should be 5 slaps of increasing strength. If you fail to make a tight enough tie, punch yourself until you fall over.
For the walk, tie the rope to a chair (no wheels) and drag it around for 3 minutes.
The rest should be self explanatory.

Have fun,
(Comrade) Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CaffeineColin for this post:
Old 12-21-2019, 08:54 AM   #48
joeeoj

Iam not able to so any dare today cause iam at friends. So i just want to thank you again for the challenge not to touch myself. Denial is the right thing to get better and i hope when iam out of this camp it will stay like this. I hope you are all well.

Joe

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
joeeoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #49
FemdomPantyLover

Femmy reporting in.

Firstly I wanted to start off by thanking my Comrades for their time to mold this prisoner into a productive member of society.

Onto Comrade Colin’s task:

I took a piece of twine and tightly secured it around my pathetic balls. I then was able to use a riding crop and hit myself 5 painful times. The first want bad but by the 5th My knees were quivering. I was lucky though, as none popped out. I then tied the end of the string to a kitchen chair where I struggled to walk around for 3 solid minutes. Every so often the chair would catch on the carpet, taking my breath away. I did have a few short pauses because of this, but I found that it was better to keep moving than stopping and starting again. Bu this point my balls were quite painful and I was not looking forward to the rock. For my “rock” I filled a 20oz soda bottle with water and tied it so that the top of the bottle was about at my knees. I slowly swung the bottle between my legs for a little bit to get used to it weight, and give my balls a bit of a break before what was to come. Reluctantly, I raised the bottle to my hips and dropped it. This about brought me to my knees and I was terrified that I would not be able to complete all 15 drops. I took a deep breath and dropped it again. This time I had to clutch my balls in pain. I kept going, each time with so much pain building in my balls. I fell to me knees twice and had to take a break for a few minutes but I eventually got through all 15 drops. So now I’m sitting here writing this with the bottle still hanging from my battered balls. I am extremely thankful to Comrade Colin for using his valuable time to teach us prisoners a much needed lesson in respect.
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:58 AM   #50
joeeoj

A little task is did today. As we are not allowed to touch here in the camp i was told to look at hot pictures for 30 minutes, that left me with a hard dick in my pants which really want to be touched. Of course i didnt do it.

If anyone have similar tasks i can do it of course

One more day to go. I smell freedom

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
Old 12-23-2019, 03:50 AM   #51
joeeoj

Due to a dare i needed to shower cold, which pretty much suits ot camp in Siberia pretty well. I was shivering and just wanted it to end. It needed quite some time tonfeel warm again after showering. After that i cant wait to walk throughbthe gates of the camp. Just a few more hours and i will be free. It was a nice time here. Maybe i will join back if it gets a little more busy

Goodby Comrades

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk