Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #46
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

After all this time i have decided to finish this story.

Chapter 11
As I pulled out of the gate the soldier sitting next to me explained the situation.
"We are unsure if the group heading towards us are hostile, sir." He explained "So we will pull up on the hill that sits between us and them." I could see the hill he was talking about, it was about a mile away. "From there we can get better intel on them."

We reached the top off the hill and stopped the cars. I climbed out of the drivers seat and the big muscly man jumped off the turret. He signaled everyone else to stay in the car. I looked behind me and saw another 10 to fifteen cars parked down the bottom of the hill. "Back up." The muscly man explained. He grabbed some binoculars from one of the men in the car and started analysing the group walking towards us. He passed me the binoculars "What do you see commander Jack?" I gazed through the binoculars onto the hundred people walking towards us. The first thing i noticed was that there were women and children amongst the crowd. " I count 10 armed men and atleast half of the group are women and children." I mumbled, shaking at the thought of what could come next. "Refugees, maybe?" He said to me. I looked over to the car and saw the soldiers confused look. The muscly man walk a few metres behind me and signalled the cars at the bottom of the hill to come up. He ushered me into the driver's seat then jumped back onto the turret. "Forward!" He roared. Our squadron of cars flew furiously down the hill and towards the refugees.

We came to a halt infront of the worried group. The men who were armed had their guns aimed at us. I noticed that the guns were old farm guns. A single man stepped foward asking to talk to who was in charge. The muscly man leaped from the turret. "Commander jack, c'mon" I slid out of my seat and began walking towards the man in front. "who are you?" The man in front of the group called out. "I am Head commander Merv." The big muscly guy said. "this is strategy commander Jack." The guy lowered his gun slightly. "I am John, responsible for leading these people to safety." Merv walked over to one of the soldiers in the car and started talking to him. "Commander Jack!" He called me over to him. As i got there they where talking over the radio to the Headquaters. "We are taking these people back, go get my men out of the car. The women, children and the sick will ride back, the rest will jog." I ordered all of the men out of the cars expect the drivers. They started giving the women and children seats first. Once all the women and children had a seat in the car the soldiers began getting the sick men a spot to sit. "Jack your driving." Merv yelled out to me. I jumped into the driver's seat. Merv ran along side his men. We slowly drove back to New Georgia. The men ran beside us. As we arrived the giant steel gates openedand everyone was ordered out of the vehicles. Once everone was out of my humvee i drove it to my park. I slid out and entered the Headquaters.

Thats the end of this chapter
Wow it has been so long since i have written this. I am hoping to finish over the next few weeks. Sorrry if the chapter is too short but i wanted something small to kick it off again.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk