Stop touching and PM me thanks for voting your denial. 25 25.51%
You can ruin it if you beg nicely. 14 14.29%
No, but you can add in another edge for me. 58 59.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #46
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I think you deserve to orgasm after that lovely report, slut.
Good girl!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #47
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Oh you are too kind. This is a good way to train her. I myself had to do 100 edges in 1 day and I think this is an amazing way to work up to that. You may post next Saturday and ask me if you may cum.
Should we make another rule???
If she orgasms before Saturday she has to take the number of posts on this thread at the end of the day divided by 2 and that's how many times she has to snap her clit with a rubber band
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:46 PM   #48
HumpBunny

Quote:
I haven't read it yet but because it is a three parter (and you asked so nicely) you may cum using your vibrator BUT you may not take it out/off of your pussy until you have had three full orgasms.
This was, fortunately, a very simple task! Normally I'm just as sensitive as you, Lucy, but when I'm really turned on I can cum in multiples.

The 1st happened within seconds of shifting in my seat to land the vibe on my clit, and was absolutely phenomenal! There were a few seconds of discomfort and then my body was like "You know what? Fuck it, let's go."

All three took longer than I thought, and for the third I had to lay down on my front to keep my hands from moving the vibe to a less direct position. It kind of stung, but overall, they were fantastic!! I really loved them, and I can't wait for the next one! Gosh I'm being greedy today haha.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:47 PM   #49
LucyB
getDare Devil

Alright, enough fun. Get to the rest of those edges so you may earn another.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #50
HumpBunny

Quote:
Alright, enough fun. Get to the rest of those edges so you may earn another.
What? Oh my gosh, what? Seriously? That will take a million days!

Old 06-12-2017, 05:37 AM   #51
HumpBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
No more orgasms for you after LucyB's that she so kindly gifted you. You must edge til this next Saturday. The one rule I have is that the number of posts in this thread at the beginning of each day divided by 2 is the number of times you must edge every day. So check it every morning and have fun. I'll let LucyB decide if you can orgasm after that.
As of right now, there are 49 posts in this thread, so that means, 24 edges today??

Oh jeez, I'm going to go to my grave with a dildo up myself at this rate...

Old 06-12-2017, 06:50 AM   #52
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpBunny View Post
As of right now, there are 49 posts in this thread, so that means, 24 edges today??

Oh jeez, I'm going to go to my grave with a dildo up myself at this rate...
No what it means is that you have until Saturday to finish your edges. If you even "accidentally" cum before then you have to take as many posts as there are and snap a rubber band on your clit that many times.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:42 PM   #53
HumpBunny

Oddjobber has been playing with me all day, and has me quite riled up!!! I even finally managed to take my dildo down to the balls, and left my butt plug in while I cleaned house and partook in several phone and face to face conversations all while it was stretching and shifting inside of me! I am very proud of myself

Anyway, OddJobber was going to let me cum, but told me I needed to post here to beg for it first. So please, please please please, let this bunny cum! I went through absolute torture earlier. He made me slide up and down on my big pink cock, balls deep to tip out every time, so slowly it made me tremble all over.

I need to cum so so badly and he promised me that I could cum by practicing my hopping on the toy like a good bunny. But now I need more than just his yes!!

I know that it is no where near Saturday, but do you think you could pretty please make jut one itsy bitsy exception?? I'll take any punishment you give! I just really need this orgasm

Old 06-12-2017, 08:51 PM   #54
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oddjobber has been playing with me all day, and has me quite riled up!!! I even finally managed to take my dildo down to the balls, and left my butt plug in while I cleaned house and partook in several phone and face to face conversations all while it was stretching and shifting inside of me! I am very proud of myself

Anyway, OddJobber was going to let me cum, but told me I needed to post here to beg for it first. So please, please please please, let this bunny cum! I went through absolute torture earlier. He made me slide up and down on my big pink cock, balls deep to tip out every time, so slowly it made me tremble all over.

I need to cum so so badly and he promised me that I could cum by practicing my hopping on the toy like a good bunny. But now I need more than just his yes!!

I know that it is no where near Saturday, but do you think you could pretty please make jut one itsy bitsy exception?? I'll take any punishment you give! I just really need this orgasm

What time of day was it when odhobber said you could cum. Lucyb made her post at 6:50 am. I think the first person who posted takes precedence

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #55
oddjobber
getDare Devil

She has been a good slutty bunny today..but i know everyone on this thread spent a good amount of time setting her up for this denial so its only right she tell everyone how slutty she is beong to earn thos orgasm and get permission here.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #56
HumpBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenveran View Post
What time of day was it when odhobber said you could cum. Lucyb made her post at 6:50 am. I think the first person who posted takes precedence
Oh but please!!! Couldn't we just make one exception?? I need to cum more than anything, I swear. Please maybe Miss Lucy won't even be upset.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:55 PM   #57
HumpBunny

Quote:
No what it means is that you have until Saturday to finish your edges. If you even "accidentally" cum before then you have to take as many posts as there are and snap a rubber band on your clit that many times.
This is what Lucy said about cumming. Maybe I will "accidentally" cum and then just take my punishment for my greed later. What do you guys think?

Old 06-12-2017, 08:58 PM   #58
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenveran View Post
woah no there buddy she was denied way before then. just go through the posts. I think there's still more time for you not to cum. unless you really really beg and your punishment will come from your limitations
Old 06-12-2017, 09:03 PM   #59
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
woah no there buddy she was denied way before then. just go through the posts. I think there's still more time for you not to cum. unless you really really beg and your punishment will come from your limitations
A little aggressive there. I misread that is all.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:03 PM   #60
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This is what Lucy said about cumming. Maybe I will "accidentally" cum and then just take my punishment for my greed later. What do you guys think?
You want to cum? make video of yourself masturbating and orgasming 10 times face and all and send it to me LucyB and OddJobber

Advertisements
Kink Talk