Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 09:39 AM   #46
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default timing..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox Girl View Post
Use your current underwear as a gag, and position yourself face down & ass up.
Now edge and hold it as long as possible while begging permission to cum.
Edge once more and hold it, then confess to him you know you don't deserve to cum.
Finally edge a third time - only laying on your back, thanking him for allowing you to edge.
By now those undies should be nice and soaked, so wear them on your head for 15 minutes.

Hope you have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox Girl View Post
Of course, please modify it for your convenience!
Lovely thread & I'm looking forward to more updates! ♥

Mistress Toybox,

My Sir decided it best that we slightly modify your post and incorporate it into our cocktail hour last night, as indicated, I am not permitted to wear under wear so that changes your plan slightly.

As per usual, I greeted my Sir upon his arrival home. I had carefully prepared his scotch, and with the help of one of my new GD PM friends selected the following outfit for my Sirs enjoyment;

Short Jean shorts
Black 5 inch heels
Underbust corset
Dark Red Lipstick
Black Leather collar and leash.

Sir lead me into the Den, there, as per our usual routine, I had laid out all of my toys on the ottoman for Sirs use while enjoying his cocktail.

Sir positioned himself in his big leather chair, I assumed my usual spot, on my knees in front of him, holding his scotch in my left hand while undoing his dress pants with my right hand.

Sir took the drink from my hand, and took a sip, this is my cue that I am now permitted to begin pleasuring Sirs cock with my ready mouth.

"you have a mischievous smile today dear, and a darker shade of lipstick.........I like"! sir remarked as I thoroughly licked the length of his hard cock while holding eye contact with him.

Plunging Sirs cock deep in my mouth, then back out again, I began to speak to Sir, saying 3 of 4 words at a time, only to interrupt my sentences with long deep strokes of his cock down my throat.......

"Sir, you have now had me in denial for almost 3 weeks, further to this, you have had the GD community tormenting me with tasks, edges, incredibly hot erotic PMs.......I just want you to see what I have been going thru"

I rose to my feet, moved towards the ottoman in front of masters chair, straddling the ottoman, one leg on each side, I slowly bent at the waste until my head was the only thing supporting my upper body. The cold chill of the leather sent a tingle up my spine as I felt my nipples contact the smooth surface of the hide.

Reaching back, I found my pink vibe, slowly circling my clit, allowing master a clear view of my oiled, heeled legs with my ass displayed for him I began.

Please Sir, may I cum for you?

Wouldn't you like to see your slut wriggle in ecstasy while showing her Sir how hard she cums for him.

Would it please you to have your cock in my mouth while I brought myself to a rolling orgasm while sucking your delicious cock?

I repeated over and over as I alternated from circling my clit with the vibe to thrusting it deep inside my tight pussy.....I started to edge...

"iam so close Sir, please let me show you how your well trained slut luvs to cum for her Sir" I held the edge, breathing, fighting it off...probably 3 or 4 minutes........felt like forrrrrevvvvver!

"you know the rules andrea.......you need to earn your orgasm, and until you do.......keep reading, edging, and reporting......this is not in our control, you are at the mercy of the creative minds on the thread deal. Now, put the vibe down, bring me back my scotch and return to showing me what a well behaved cock sucking slut needs to do"

I obediently returned to my position in front of Sirs chair, scotch in my left hand, cock back in my mouth.........but........the hitachi wand in my left hand.....hee hee..

As I began slowly, deeply sliding Sir back into my wet mouth, I saw him look suddenly as he heard the click of the switch and the buzzing of the wand as I turned it on.

I let him out of my mouth, my tonque staying in constant contact with his now very wet throbbing cock.

He heard the change in tone of the buzz as the wand made contact with my now saturated cunt......

Moving the wand slowly up and down my juicy slut, from the bottom, up between my swollen wet lips and finally to my pulsing clit, I made a point of mirroring the movement of the wand, with the movement of my tongue and lips all over masters soaked cock.

"you are, as always, correct Sir, this cock sucking cum slut must earn her orgasm"...........the pace of the movement of the wand as well as my mouth increased........."This slut must learn that cumming is a privilege and she must earn this privilege by doing as she is told"........feeling pressure build again, Sirs cock on ether my tongue or lips, the wand now focussed on my clit......oh fuck ...........im so close.......

There it is, the wave.the flutter in my pussy........ride it.....ride it.......I force the words out, while maintaining my balance on the "edge"..........Sir this obedient cock sucking public cum slut thanks you for the opportunity to edge and post online as per your wishes, please may I taste your delicious cum"?

With that, I handed Sir his scotch, staying on my knees, wand still against my clit, my head enthusiastically bobbing, twisting and plunging on masters cock, as I manipulated the wand with both hands...........still fighting the edge as I looked up at my Sir......happy to see I was pleasing my master

"you know the rules dear, your job is to make sure I finish the last sip of my scotch just as you feel my cum fill your talented mouth"

Timing is everything.........

2 Edge 6 points
1 report 5 points
Cock sucking 10 points

14 points to go!

Hope you enjoyed my report Mistress Toybox.

xoxoxo...........

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #47
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post

Mistress Toybox,

My Sir decided it best that we slightly modify your post and incorporate it into our cocktail hour last night, as indicated, I am not permitted to wear under wear so that changes your plan slightly.

As per usual, I greeted my Sir upon his arrival home. I had carefully prepared his scotch, and with the help of one of my new GD PM friends selected the following outfit for my Sirs enjoyment;

Short Jean shorts
Black 5 inch heels
Underbust corset
Dark Red Lipstick
Black Leather collar and leash.

Sir lead me into the Den, there, as per our usual routine, I had laid out all of my toys on the ottoman for Sirs use while enjoying his cocktail.

Sir positioned himself in his big leather chair, I assumed my usual spot, on my knees in front of him, holding his scotch in my left hand while undoing his dress pants with my right hand.

Sir took the drink from my hand, and took a sip, this is my cue that I am now permitted to begin pleasuring Sirs cock with my ready mouth.

"you have a mischievous smile today dear, and a darker shade of lipstick.........I like"! sir remarked as I thoroughly licked the length of his hard cock while holding eye contact with him.

Plunging Sirs cock deep in my mouth, then back out again, I began to speak to Sir, saying 3 of 4 words at a time, only to interrupt my sentences with long deep strokes of his cock down my throat.......

"Sir, you have now had me in denial for almost 3 weeks, further to this, you have had the GD community tormenting me with tasks, edges, incredibly hot erotic PMs.......I just want you to see what I have been going thru"

I rose to my feet, moved towards the ottoman in front of masters chair, straddling the ottoman, one leg on each side, I slowly bent at the waste until my head was the only thing supporting my upper body. The cold chill of the leather sent a tingle up my spine as I felt my nipples contact the smooth surface of the hide.

Reaching back, I found my pink vibe, slowly circling my clit, allowing master a clear view of my oiled, heeled legs with my ass displayed for him I began.

Please Sir, may I cum for you?

Wouldn't you like to see your slut wriggle in ecstasy while showing her Sir how hard she cums for him.

Would it please you to have your cock in my mouth while I brought myself to a rolling orgasm while sucking your delicious cock?

I repeated over and over as I alternated from circling my clit with the vibe to thrusting it deep inside my tight pussy.....I started to edge...

"iam so close Sir, please let me show you how your well trained slut luvs to cum for her Sir" I held the edge, breathing, fighting it off...probably 3 or 4 minutes........felt like forrrrrevvvvver!

"you know the rules andrea.......you need to earn your orgasm, and until you do.......keep reading, edging, and reporting......this is not in our control, you are at the mercy of the creative minds on the thread deal. Now, put the vibe down, bring me back my scotch and return to showing me what a well behaved cock sucking slut needs to do"

I obediently returned to my position in front of Sirs chair, scotch in my left hand, cock back in my mouth.........but........the hitachi wand in my left hand.....hee hee..

As I began slowly, deeply sliding Sir back into my wet mouth, I saw him look suddenly as he heard the click of the switch and the buzzing of the wand as I turned it on.

I let him out of my mouth, my tonque staying in constant contact with his now very wet throbbing cock.

He heard the change in tone of the buzz as the wand made contact with my now saturated cunt......

Moving the wand slowly up and down my juicy slut, from the bottom, up between my swollen wet lips and finally to my pulsing clit, I made a point of mirroring the movement of the wand, with the movement of my tongue and lips all over masters soaked cock.

"you are, as always, correct Sir, this cock sucking cum slut must earn her orgasm"...........the pace of the movement of the wand as well as my mouth increased........."This slut must learn that cumming is a privilege and she must earn this privilege by doing as she is told"........feeling pressure build again, Sirs cock on ether my tongue or lips, the wand now focussed on my clit......oh fuck ...........im so close.......

There it is, the wave.the flutter in my pussy........ride it.....ride it.......I force the words out, while maintaining my balance on the "edge"..........Sir this obedient cock sucking public cum slut thanks you for the opportunity to edge and post online as per your wishes, please may I taste your delicious cum"?

With that, I handed Sir his scotch, staying on my knees, wand still against my clit, my head enthusiastically bobbing, twisting and plunging on masters cock, as I manipulated the wand with both hands...........still fighting the edge as I looked up at my Sir......happy to see I was pleasing my master

"you know the rules dear, your job is to make sure I finish the last sip of my scotch just as you feel my cum fill your talented mouth"

Timing is everything.........

2 Edge 6 points
1 report 5 points
Cock sucking 10 points

14 points to go!

Hope you enjoyed my report Mistress Toybox.

xoxoxo...........
I know I enjoyed the report, you're so close to being allowed to cum! Just 14 points, so one more edge cock sucking and report and you will finally be free . But until then enjoy all the pm's and tasks, I know we do.
The following user says Thank You to JohnHartham for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 12:43 PM   #48
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Lovely reports.
You truly are a good slut for your Sir

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
The following user says Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 01:12 PM   #49
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thigh Job

Just had a quick thought today, so I'll write if fast.

Who knows if it's against his/your game but I feel like a BJ is ALWAYS present since you love giving them. What if you had to do all the work WITHOUT using your mouth like a Thigh Job or Wet Pussy Job instead of a Blow Job? Basically, you get on top and with wet pussy lips, slide on top of his cock without ever bringing him in. That way, he will love it, you will most likely edge as your clit is being massaged, but you NEVER get off. Only he does.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.

Last edited by DigitalKat; 08-26-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:05 PM   #50
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default What an afternoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Just had a quick thought today, so I'll write if fast.

Who knows if it's against his/your game but I feel like a BJ is ALWAYS present since you love giving them. What if you had to do all the work WITHOUT using your mouth like a Thigh Job or Wet Pussy Job instead of a Blow Job? Basically, you get on top and with wet pussy lips, slide on top of his cock without ever bringing him in. That way, he will love it, you will most likely edge as your clip is being massaged, but you NEVER get off. Only he does.

What a delicious idea!! I couldn't stop thinking about this task after I read it. The thought of massaging the tip of my Sir's cock with only my pussy lips.....mmmmm.

Feeling the wetness warming my thighs, I sat at my desk trying to review several financial reports. I was feeling restless, slowly twirling the end of my pen in my slutty, hungry mouth. Fidgeting, slowly rolling my pelvis, feeling the rope rub against my swollen clit....at my desk, my back slightly arches, erecting my breasts against my blouse...can’t concentrate....I had to make my way to the bathroom, with my purse in tow.....mmmm....

I couldn't get in the stall fast enough. I couldn't stop thinking about the ‘Wet Pussy job’. Standing, legs wide, I pulled pinky out of my purse. Slowly i wet the tip with my tongue, slowly circling my tongue....mmmm....the tip then found its delicious place between my pussy lips. Slightly holding the tip, just outside of my wet dirty fuck hole. My muscles tighten....my breath quickens as I feel the flutter of an edge....pussy so....so fucking wet.....feels soooo incredible. I had to stop I was way too close to cumming, though I did smirk slightly as I think of all my practice time as I perfect this new yummy technique.

Thank you, Sir Digi.....so hot....

One edge - 3 points
One report - 5 points

6 points to go!!!!!!

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 02:33 PM   #51
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Wolf..........so nice to hear from you again

Your idea sounds delicious, however I need to be a little cautious around pervy guy, he does creep me out a bit.

However, a little play with a female is something that immediately gets this slut dripping wet. Whenever I see a post from a woman, my heart races a bit, and I get a special little flutter.........if you know what I mean

Trying to focus on my work this afternoon, but honestly..two weeks of denial and this thread have made me a hot wet mess......

hope to hear more from you soon........

xoxoxo
After thinking long and hard about it, perhaps you could tease that female with a chance for her to look down your top. Perhaps make her aware that you are doing it on purpose.

Thoughts?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:00 PM   #52
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
After thinking long and hard about it, perhaps you could tease that female with a chance for her to look down your top. Perhaps make her aware that you are doing it on purpose.

Thoughts?
Wolf,

I think thats a delicious idea......

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 08-27-2016, 07:10 PM   #53
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Wolf,

I think thats a delicious idea......
Got to agree with you here, and if it goes well it might even lead to more with her if that's possible, but either way definitely a good idea

Last edited by JohnHartham; 08-27-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:36 AM   #54
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I have a feeling that she finally exploded into a wave of ecstasy and is just waiting to post her final adventures. She had to have earned those last 6 points

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

The following user says Thank You to DigitalKat for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 09:15 AM   #55
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I have not earned my orgasm yet!

Sir ordered me to sit in the chair accross the room from him as he enjoyed his coffee this morning.*

Naked, except heels, demi bra, collar and lease.

My duty was to edge for each post made so far using the wand.

I started 2 hours ago......im a desperate cock craving mess right now....

Needless to say....im getting dehydrated*

Andrea only wishes she could swallow

Old 08-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #56
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

No one wants to give you your last 6 points hahaha. What if you edge twice for 3 points each as outlined ... but with sir's tongue? Im sure that's a slightly different type wet right there. Or are you only supposed to give him oral?

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM   #57
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No one wants to give you your last 6 points hahaha. What if you edge twice for 3 points each as outlined ... but with sir's tongue? Im sure that's a slightly different type wet right there. Or are you only supposed to give him oral?
Rules are rules Digi

She needs to earn points only as outlined at the start of this thread.

Since our cocktail hour is a regular occurrence, i have no objection to you all specifying wardrobe, oral tasks, etc for the event this evening, no points of course will be awarded.
it may serve to be entertaining to continue her t orturious denial for our pleasure.

She does have a pending task for the office tomorrow, so relief is in sight for her.

Enjoy

Cheers,

Sir Robert, owner and protector of andreaswallows

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:29 PM   #58
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I just bring up the ideas/suggestions. Play on!

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 08-28-2016, 03:37 PM   #59
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just bring up the ideas/suggestions. Play on!
Digi....feel free to sugest wardrobe or tasks etc for cocktail hour......lets keep tge torment going....

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:47 PM   #60
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Waredrobe: what about JUST a long shirt? Preferably one of yours. She is usually dressed up I feel like from the work posts so just trying to think of something different for this ending.

I'll give someone new a chance to chime in ... but yes ... keep it going ha!

HERE IS MY AMA

The following user says Thank You to DigitalKat for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge edging extreme long, fuck toy, heels, office, public