Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-28-2016, 05:45 PM   #46
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Since it seems you're a ninja I've made this dare longer and a bit more challenging.

Wait until your cabin mates are asleep, you again must strip down naked. However this time you must do it standing in the middle of the cabin. Once naked you must edge twice where you are. At least once while standing. Now to begin the dare. Put on a t-shirt and shorts before you leave your cabin. Head over to where you have parked your car. To prepare for this part you must have the trunk to your car unlocked but not open, leaving keys at the cabin. Now you strip down in the middle of the parking area until you're naked and place your clothing inside the trunk and loudly slam it shut "Not quietly". That should draw a little attention to you lol. If you for some reason didn’t drive your car or want an alternative then use the lock box from the previous dare instead, and do the same steps in the dinning hall, placing the lock box near food or on a table in the dining hall. Either way your next mission is to edge once at the entrance to the dinning hall, then go inside grab a bowl of cereal, sit down and take your time eating it, all while rubbing your pussy. After you're done edge twice while at the table.(If its occupied come back and do this later) After you must walk towards the boat house staying on the main road as much as possible and edge once on each dock. Facing the shore at least twice. You may cum on the last one. Now as punishment for being caught last time you must navigate to the exact spot you were seen at in the last dare, bend yourself over with your ass facing towards where your onlookers were. Do this for at least 1 minute, and then in the same spot edge once for each person that saw you. Now for the hard part, you must edge a number of times at each different locations earning your right to cum. In front of 5 different flag poles, on sitting or laying on top of 5 different tables, in the middle of 5 different campsites, under 5 different street lamps or security lights, and finally in front of 5 different occupied cabin front doors. I think it will be possible to do two maybe even three at once depending on the layout of the camp. There is no order and some can be done together. If you complete a set you may cum at that location. When you've finished all of those it should be late enough for the final step. Return to the dinning hall and find the table in the center, or the one that leaves you most exposed. Stand on top of the table so you are above everything else and edge 3 times then finally bring yourself to one last orgasm. After you may head back to your cabin or retrieve your box and head back to clothe yourself at the cabin.

If you complete a set and plan to cum you must do it with your eyes closed.
If you see anyone on your journey, add one edge for each person to your final edges in the dinning hall.
If anyone sees you then....oh well :P

Toys and shoes are always allowed. Let me know or adjust as needed; again I'm not sure how much of this is actually possible. Either way camp is almost over why not finish with a bang!

Last edited by Taz55; 07-29-2016 at 08:29 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Taz55 for this post:
Old 07-29-2016, 05:33 PM   #47
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Since it seems you're a ninja I've made this dare longer and a bit more challenging.

Wait until your cabin mates are asleep, you again must strip down naked. However this time you must do it standing in the middle of the cabin. Once naked you must edge twice where you are. At least once while standing. Now to begin the dare. Put on a t-shirt and shorts before you leave your cabin. Head over to where you have parked your car. To prepare for this part you must have the trunk to your car unlocked but not open, leaving keys at the cabin. Now you strip down in the middle of the parking area until you're naked and place your clothing inside the trunk and loudly slam it shut "Not quietly". That should draw a little attention to you lol. If you for some reason didn’t drive your car or want an alternative then use the lock box from the previous dare instead, and do the same steps in the dinning hall, placing the lock box near food or on a table in the dining hall. Either way your next mission is to edge once at the entrance to the dinning hall, then go inside grab a bowl of cereal, sit down and take your time eating it, all while rubbing your pussy. After you're done edge twice while at the table.(If its occupied come back and do this later) After you must walk towards the boat house staying on the main road as much as possible and edge once on each dock. Facing the shore at least twice. You may cum on the last one. Now as punishment for being caught last time you must navigate to the exact spot you were seen at in the last dare, bend yourself over with your ass facing towards where your onlookers were. Do this for at least 1 minute, and then in the same spot edge once for each person that saw you. Now for the hard part, you must edge a number of times at each different locations earning your right to cum. In front of 5 different flag poles, on sitting or laying on top of 5 different tables, in the middle of 5 different campsites, under 5 different street lamps or security lights, and finally in front of 5 different occupied cabin front doors. I think it will be possible to do two maybe even three at once depending on the layout of the camp. There is no order and some can be done together. If you complete a set you may cum at that location. When you've finished all of those it should be late enough for the final step. Return to the dinning hall and find the table in the center, or the one that leaves you most exposed. Stand on top of the table so you are above everything else and edge 3 times then finally bring yourself to one last orgasm. After you may head back to your cabin or retrieve your box and head back to clothe yourself at the cabin.

If you see anyone on your journey, add one edge for each person to your final edges in the dinning hall.

Toys and shoes are always allowed. Let me know or adjust as needed; again I'm not sure how much of this is actually possible. Either way camp is almost over why not finish with a bang!
I think this is going to be the last one i do for the summer, however I would like to note to everyone, that sometimes I go out there on the weekends, and I will give forewarning before I do

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #48
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Been awhile since you posted, how did it go?
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:04 AM   #49
SuddenlyEntropy

Strip naked and go skinny dipping, and don't put your clothes back on till you orgasm once.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #50
Sam72

Bug Almost done

Just so everyone knows, I'm almost done typing up the last report, quite large, and I will hopefully be posting it here real soon. In addition, you can post more, new dares for me on my other post if you have some great ideas Thankyou for your patience <3

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...245283&page=10

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 08-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #51
Sam72

Bug Last Night of Summer Camp, A Night of Nudity Pt.1

Quote:

All day Friday, I was overfilled with joy each time I saw a kid get picked up by his parents. This meant that that was one less person to have a chance to see the nude pale glory that was going to happen just hours later. Out of 14 campsites, 11 stayed, and were widdled down just a little due to kids wanting to go home early as per usual. That still left about three hundred campers and adults still on camp to see me. This thought made me extremely horny, nervous, and filled with anxiety. This drove me to, during lunch, be in my empty cabin armed only with a banana, and pounded my all too ready pussy in the middle of my cabin, in just my staff t-shirt, my socks and my vans. The shorts and panties went across the room as soon as I stepped in the room. That was just the afternoon..

Later that night at around two, I was in my bed feeling the same feelings from before, but much more extreme as I fidgeted around under my sheets, debating on even doing the dare. Finally, after a very long debate, I slowly start sliding my sheets off of myself and get out of bed. That night I chose to go to bed only wearing my running shorts and no top for efficiency for the first part of the dare. I made sure that all anything that had a light, or made any kind of light, had something over it as to make the room as dark as possible. Once I was in the middle of the room, where I had been just hours before, I took a deep breath, and with shaky hands I dropped my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them.

With one hand over my mouth, and the other on the outside of my pussy, I started rubbing as fast as I could. I chose to rub, opposed to finger, to avoid the funny weird slosh and chop sound when you go in and out. I faced my ass towards them, as to ensure that if anyone woke up and saw me, they may not know exactly what I'm doing, and I may be able to word my way out of it. I rubbed harder and faster, holding my gasps and moans of pleasure back as much a possible, building up and up until barley catching myself before orgasm, and almost falling over. So then I quietly creep down to the floor, touching my ass to the oddly cool rough ground and laying down on my back, still facing away from the bunks. I then took the waistband of my shorts and bit down on it to free up my left hand. I brought my knees up and went back to my still very ready pussy. My now free left hand went to playing and teasing with my corresponding left tiny pale boob, more specifically, my small, yet very hard nipple. Quickly bringing me to my climax, and being just cut short of it. I laid there for a few extra seconds to catch my breath, before I got up and crept out of the door, as I did before...rhyme :3.

Once outside, I slipped my shorts on, after removing them from my mouth, and walked to the end of my porch, where I left my t-shirt and chacos. I pulled my shirt over my head as I loosely stepped into my chacos. Ohh, side note, since someone asked me, my toenails are painted just like my fingernails, and my heart, very black and mildly worn. Once "fully dressed" I started walking over to my car, which was a nice easy trip, seeings how I was actually dressed for this part. Once at the car I went into the back seat and got my small bag of things that i needed for another dare I was also doing that night. Then I went to the back of the car, where I wiggled my shorts down to my ankles, and slid my shirt over my head with ease. I tossed my prized possessions in my trunk, and I rested my hands on the trunk thinking about maybe turning back.

Then I slammed it shut with all my puny might. The sound even shocked me when it contacted the bottom, causing me to shriek a little. Not being far from the male staff area, I booked it as fast as I could. I cut across the small mound between the roads, and through the guest parking lot, following the main road that lead behind the medical lodge (red cross). I ran to the left side of the dinning hall, behind the fountain area to the breaker box. In the dim light I looked for the switch for the exterior lights. Once found, I moved it to the center, and all the front porch lights around the entire building shut off at the same time. Not wanting to waist my opportunity, I hurried my nude little batootie around the porch and took a right and stopped once I was in front of the main door to the dinning hall.

I turned around and squatted down facing the parade field, I took my portable vibe out of my bag and turned it on high, and literally, actually mean it, rammed it straight into my pussy. I bit my bottom lip, as I usually don't like the highest setting on my vibe, because it starts bouncing erratically. I then covered my mouth, and used the other hand to ensure that the vibe stayed in, but not too far in. It didn't take long at all to work up and extreme edge, and almost orgasm within about two minutes ish. My tiny vibe just hits all the right places for me so quickly. I had to pull it out as quickly as I had pushed it in. I was in front of the door, gasping, pussy drenched, and much much more to do.

I pulled myself up by the door handle and slink my body inside the building. I kept low to ensure that if anyone was inside, still may not have had a chance to see me, and I could escape under the tables and out one of the doors. Thankfully, the building was devoid of life, to my knowledge, and I collected my bowl of frosted flakes, a small carton of milk, and a metal spoon. I then found a suitable table for all my cereal eating needs, and sat down. I placed my bag beside the chair in the floor, and set my vibrator on the table. I took the plastic covering off the top of the one person cereal container and poured my milk into the bowl. Once sufficiently wet...the cereal that is, I went to rubbing my pussy under the table, and thought to myself, that the following morning this room would be full of other people for their last breakfast, and I'm here butt ass naked, making a wet puddle on a metal chair where they will be at.

It was much more of a challenge than I had previously thought to rub, and eat food at the same time. between gasping, then having to swallow, and the shaking due to the adrenaline of being nude outside, I was a nervous, horny wreck. I then drank what remained of the milk in the bowl, and set out to work on my pussy. I got up from my chair and, climbed on top of the table I was just eating at, and laid down on it. I reached around in the dark on the table until I found my oh so familiar foreign object to put inside myself. I once again turned it on it's highest setting, as it tried fighting it's way out of my hand, I made it drive it's way back into it's favorite hiding place.

Immediately, I started really feeling it, welling up in my poor, already sensitive pussy. With my right had preoccupied, I started to pull my left leg in towards my chest, until my lips were on my knee cap. I used my knee to try to silence my whimpers, as I pumped the fully operational pleasure jumping bean inside of myself. It had actually slipped out once and dance around on the table. Once back in, it almost instantly put me over the edge, and I had to drop it back onto the table, as I wrestled with myself not to cum. Just after, I remember feeling absolutely wrecked and exhausted, just from that one edge. Just after recovering, I rammed the vibe right back in and built the edge back up in no time at all. This time, I wasn't as close to cumming as the last one, but still took alot out of me.

After sufficiently juicing in the dinning hall, I went on to do another dare that I was tasked with. I made sure to grab my bag, and I crept over to the main door where I had edged previously. I edged the door slightly open, just enough to poke my head through as I was bent over behind the door. I saw a very dark parade field, thankful for an overcast, and a garbage moon that night. I confidently walked out of the double doors and strode over to the flag poles, still completely stark naked, except my chacos. Once I was at the three main camp flag poles, I reached into the bag, and pulled out my pocket knife, and placed it a about, where I thought, the end of my legs would be at, sitting down at the bottom of the middle flag pole. I once again reached into the small bag, and pulled out six small zip ties. I put two around my ankles, and two around my wrists. I then sat my happy pale ass down to the bottom of the middle Flag pole, until it was flush with my back. I took the fifth ziptie and hooked it through the two on my ankles, and zipped it as small and as tight as it could go. I then took my vibe, now on High, and popped it into it's common resting place, then ziptied my wrists behind me and around the flag pole.

20/F/South/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #52
Sam72

Bug Last Night of Summer Camp, A Night of Nudity Pt.2

The exact moment after I zipped the tie around my wrists, I started feeling the vibe jumping and bounding around inside of myself. I could hear it loud and clear like a loud pleasure bee, just trying to find it's way out, but only going in further. I tried pulling and yanking on the zipties on my wrists, but only ended in pain, and intact zipties. After the first attempt, the pressure in my pussy just kept building, it was hard not to twitch and moan from the amazing feeling in the moment. I started trying to reach for the knife that I had placed by my feet just before the dare. Just the stretching alone to reach for my knife, almost set me over the edge, so I slowly crept my leg as far as I could to the knife, and my chaco was barley on top of it. However, in trying to reach it and move it back to me, the sudden jerks that I was doing caused the pressure to build even more till it was too much. Although, much too early, I had an amazing orgasm...a much too loud one at that.

My toes curled up, I was arching my back as far as it was letting me. In addition, I was much louder than I have ever been cumming. With my head facing up towards the dark sky, I shouted what i remember "hol fucking shit, huuungg" and followed by two other loud grunts, just before going limp. The major problem with this was that, usually if I'm using my hand, and I go limp, I stop masturbating...this was not the case. I moaned and grunted many more times right after, followed by short twitches in my legs and hips as the next orgasm came right after the first. My moans were just as loud as before, as my body convulsed and twitched. I made one more effort to get the knife with what little motor control I had in my right leg, but to no avail due to another orgasm hitting me harder than before. My eyes teared up quite fast and then it went to black.

When coming, lol cumming, to I remember feeling wet, not your normal "yeah baby I'm wet" more like, someone just dumped a bucket between my legs, and it looked a bit lighter than before I had started. Just after I realized what was happening again, and I started frantically trying to grab the knife with my foot. On the fourth or fifth one I finally snag it and start dragging it in by pulling my legs up into my chest, therefore moving all the, still free, liquid from my upper thighs and some how knees, back down to my pussy area. I then spin, quite slowly, 180 degrees around the pole until my hands met the knife. I popped it open and carefully, with my very shaky hands, attempted to find the center ziptie. Just before however, the vibrator took my attention away from escaping, and made me focus on the next rapidly approaching orgasm. I widened my knees just in time to see, not like a fire hose, but like a weak fountain just pouring out of my pussy. I started feeling woosy and faint again just after, but regained enough thought processing to keep trying to cut the tie. Which, thank to what ever, I found it and cut it with a bit of effort.

The second after being released, I ram literally my whole hand in my extremely lubricated pussy, in after the vibrator. It was wedged much farther than I am ever really use to, and I barely got my tips on it and pulled it out of myself. I just fell back on the hard concrete and just relaxed. The thought had crossed my mind that it most likely would have been bad if I woke up hours larer in the same position. Thankfully, it seemed like four maybe five now ( I HONESTLY HAD NO IDEA). Using the flag pole as a guide, I slowly brought my body up off the ground to a unstable standing position. Bending over to my ankles was undoubtedly one of the hardest things to do just after my ordeal. I almost fell over twice before I could finally cut the middle tie off, freeing up my legs.

With the now freed legs, I made my drunken waltz across the parade field, where in the moments after, I had no longer cared about being seen, I just cared about finishing and sleeping by that point. I had never felt my legs be as soaked before, ever, until that night, with an even coating of cum down my thighs to my knees. In addition, I had cried so much in my time of ecstasy, that I could feel on my cheeks where my eye liner, and masquara had run down. I must have been a sight, shambling down the main road, down towards the waterfront.

I didn't even look left or right the whole way down. I just looked either down at the road, or infront of me. I think I remember hearing sounds on my way down, but I just went from a walk to a kinda fast trot, to almost a skip. being a twig, there was little to no giggle as I gallivanted, almost tripping half the time, down the hill. I started to slow up as I got to where I was...spotted at last time. Just thinking about it, in the moment, and typing this now, makes my stomach and pussy turn and twist and tingle. I stopped right in the spot and looked around to ensure that I was still alone, no cars, no people. Once as safe as a pale nudist at a camp full of people can feel, I bent over showing off my ass to where they once were.

All I could imagine was all of them standing there, behind me, looking at my tiny ass. I started getting horny...well hornier than usual, and I was impulsed to reach around to my ass cheeks and I started to spread them open, which is a strange feeling with the moist kinda chilly but comfy air to engulf the new surface area. It seemed to be much lighter than when I had first started the dare, so it was deep in the nigh/ early morning now. I teased my little hole with the tips of my middle fingers as well as the full minute or so progressed. Once the full minute of kissing my ankles was over I stood back up to what I had left, a quiet, calm, alone night... until the edging started back up.

I counted what I remember five sets of feet at the bath house, so i reached into my bag and got, you guessed it, my power packing travel vibe, and turned it on high and immediately held it to the outside of my clit. I instantly felt the effects of the vibrator, and I got into a better position to receive the pleasure from the tiny rod. I squatted down a bit more from my standing position and oped my legs much wider, then placing my laft hand on my left upper thigh for support, as the vibrator was making quick work of my already very sensitive pussy. Just before I got really wobbly kneed and my moaning too loud, I pulled off for my first edge. It was followed swiftly thirty seconds after with the next edge. I repeated this process, only coming really close on the fourth one to almost cumming and falling over.

Since being so close to the docks, i strode over to the first dock all the way to the end. As I walked down the dock, I am very aware of where I am, and what I'm doing because getting caught at the end of a dock is worse than any where else, because if im spotted, either I have to run back up the dock, towards the spotter, or, get in the water, and now move slower and get caught, or swim to the fishing pier, where, if they run, can probably beat me there. Once I felt safe, I sat down on the edge of the dock and face the lake and spread my legs open for all of the lake's inhabitants to see. Once more I pulled out my vibe, which to be honest, Ive never ran this much in one day or night, and turned it on high once more, and went around the outside of my pussy, sending tingles all up and down my legs, already causing me to gasp and moan a bit.

It built up quite fast, however opposed to the other edges, I stretched this one out as long as I could, by pulling it off just before getting to climax, and calming down, threading the needle. I dd this for a few good minuted, moaning rather embarrassingly loud, until I thought it was high time to trot on over to the next dock. This one in addition, I chose to face the lake with my ...unmentionables. I repeated the same process, except this time i didn't do the outside, I went in and out of my very used and sore pussy. I once again built up quite quickly, this time I also became more aware of my surroundings because of how light it was getting out. The sun hadn't risen yet, but I could feel it was within the hour or so.

After subsiding the edge on the second dock, I got up and trotted quickly over to the third dock, where I facing towards the shore and the main road. I added another layer to this edge as well by fingering my ass in addition to the vibrator being on. This really added to my how shaky and nervous I was, and to the risk and reward of the whole experience. I was almost a shaking horny mes after the third one. I then took my last trot over to the last dock, and went to the non swimmers area dock (the first one). I sat down on my ass and spread my legs wide open pointed toward the road. I got ready for finishing this time, opposed to the many others before.

I turned the vibe on full and, using my middle finger, slid it in about just past knuckles deep. This already got me twitching ans moaning right on the spot. Then i licked two fingers and went up under my left leg and started pumping my tiny ass hole. Lastly I had my right hand teasing, pulling and twisting my nipples. I got into a tunnel vision and kept thinking about those boys seeing me last time, and being at the flag pole earlier. I had been looking up in the air with my mouth wide open gasping and moaning. I added a third finger to my ass, and I winced and closed my eyes as it went in looking up. Then I felt it, building like a heavy unstoppable bullet train, wanting to go across my body. I let out another loud roar like " oh my god, fucckkkk!!!!" and tremble from my heavy orgasm, as I was losing my balance to my right, I opened my eyes to the road and I saw a big, red truck just sitting there......

It must have been sitting there for bare minimum a minute, and who ever was inside, just watched me masturbate both my holes, all the way to orgasm, at camp!!! in Public!!!! I couldn't move, both out of fear, panic, and I was still ozzing from my pussy a few moments ago and still trying to get motor control to my legs. In many motions at once, I try pulling the vibe out, cover my face and roll backwards, all accomplishing my dry naked pale ass to fall off the dock and into the water. I try swimming with one hand, and the other picking at my pussy, trying to get the vibe out. I swam under the next dock and went around the tip of the long dock. and finally got it out and turned it off. I slipped it into my ass, as per not to lose it and so im not seen with a tiny pink vibrator. I start swimming around the long side of the dock keeping my head down, and poking up to see if he was still there... he was.

Even worse, from this little amount of swimming, my hair tie essentially exploded and ended up in the water somewhere, so my hair was once again everywhere. In addition, I'm the only girl on camp who has dies long black hair, so I hope he just thinks it is a dark brown...maybe?? I kept swimming along the edge of the dock till I hit ground under my feet and I thought out my next move. I couldn't follow the road, because he would most likely just follow me and my naked ass up the road, I cant go back around him, or the same reason...so my only main option was to run as fast as I could past the front of his truck and up the bath house road. I almost started to run out of the water, then my rational part of my brain made me hesitate and stop.

It took me a few minutes of wrestling with myself until, in a clouded moment of clarity, I ran out of the water in the classic, covering my body pose, and started on my way to the road as fast as I could. The whole time i made sure that I was looking away from the truck to not show my face, and attempting not to show anything else. The only negative to covering was having to move a bit slower. As soon as I got out of the water, my feet was slipping inside my chacos because they had become loose from swimming, causing me to go even slower across the street, directly infront of his truck!! I could feel every inch of my body getting hot and uncomfortable, my stomach was in knots and my pussy felt like it was burning. When I pass infront of the truck, he turns his high beams on, illuminating every square inch in the dim morning light.

I made it to the trail and I didn't look back, I just kept running, and running, and running, until I hit the road by the trading post and I saw his truck coming up the road with his lights still on!! I ran across the light again to the trail behind the trading post and went up that trail. Mt right foot slipped out of my chaco and back in at a weird angle with the straps. I didn't care at all, I limp ran all the way to the top of the trail that let out to the parade field and ran to the (quite lit) front porch of the STEM Training lodge, and went in the first door I found. I closed it, turned around and ,locked it, I saw his truck stopped across the parade field, and he was walking over to the building!!! I continued my limp run to the girls bathroom and slammed the door and locked it. I leaned against the floor and slid down to the cold calm concrete floor.

I heard one of the outside doors open not too long after I got into the bathroom and I heard his foot steps, slow, heavy and deliberate. I just sat there leaning against the door, sopping wet, hoping he didn't come to the door. I heard his steps getting closer, and closer till he was right on the other side of the door. He oddly didn't try the door handle but did something different. I felt something slide up under and hit my ass, causing my to sheik in fear and I scrambled away from the door while slipping around on the smooth surface. All he said through the door was "Nice ass, be more careful next time Samantha (insert last name)," and I heard him walk away and leave through the main door.

After a few more minutes of listening, I crawled back to the door and found what had touched my ass. It was a torn piece of graph paper with an email on it, and it said "email me some time Samantha." The hand writing looked rushed and sloppy. I finally stood up after thinking about what had just transpired all that night. I walked around the corner to the full length sink mirror to see a haunting sight. My hair at various stages of drying from lake water, all strone about my face, shoulders, mouth and so on. My masquara and eye liner all over my cheeks and had run down. Zipties still around my wrists and ankles. My chacos were extremely dirty beyond belief. Lastly I shifted my weight to feel the foreign object still lodged up my ass from before. I reached around, and slowly worked two fingers into my taught ass, much farther than I prefer until I found my vibrator, and removed it from my body. I put it in the sink and washed it off and left it there. I went into the shower and just rinsed off my body of all the crap from the night.

After I found some nail clippers and cut through the plastic on the zipties. I scanned the bathroom for a towel, which, I was thankfully rewarded with, and I wrapped it around my chest, and it made it to just a few inches below my ass. I unlocked the door and peeked out. Finding the room being empty, I left in a hurry to the back door and a fast sprint to my cabin's front door, and stopping just at it. I entered, and I closed the door quietly, and turned around to see one of my friends getting dressed and she said "well you're up early"

I hope you like this one, sorry I didn't get to everything in the dare. Don't forget I will be going back to college on the 22nd so...adventures the next post will be of some pictures of camp areas

20/F/South/US
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #53
Sam72

Default Pictures pt. 1

Here are a few pictures of camp, during the day of course
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Last camp dare.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	6040   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boat house.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	6041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Docks 1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	6042   Click image for larger version

Name:	Docks 2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	6043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Campfire gate.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	6044  

Name:	Handycraft.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	6045  

20/F/South/US
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 08-14-2016, 04:57 PM   #54
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Well obviously always be commando, and let others think they see your slit, but dont make it too obvious, just give little flashes every so often

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...f586d5602d.jpg
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #55
Sam72

Default Pictures pt. 2

Here are the rest, I hoped you enjoyed the camp dares that I did for yall. The name of each picture is the location at which it is at. Any more questions please post
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Trading post.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	6046   Click image for larger version

Name:	Waterfront.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	6047   Click image for larger version

Name:	Parade feild.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	6048   Click image for larger version

Name:	My cabin.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	6049   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dinning hall and parade field.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	6050  

20/F/South/US
Old 08-14-2016, 07:05 PM   #56
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wow! Amazing! Your reports are always next level. Your execution of this dare was superb. I wouldn't worry too much about completing all of the dare considering the circumstances. You did a good job cumming as many times as you did lol.

There are so many questions I want to ask but just a few for now.

What a mix of fear and pleasure on the dock. Was that the best orgasm of the night for you? Did seeing the truck during orgasm add to the pleasure?

Does the idea that someone saw you shamelessly masturbating both your ass and pussy to orgasm in such a public place make you horny? Does it turn you on they know exactly who you are?

Did you ever figure out who the truck driver was and do you plan to contact him? He obviously enjoyed the show, and wouldn't doubt he has a video.

Thanks again for doing my dare. Might want to take it easy for a bit. I'm sure we'll have more dares for you soon, I've already got some ideas for next time!
Old 08-14-2016, 07:36 PM   #57
Sam72

Quote:
Wow! Amazing! Your reports are always next level. Your execution of this dare was superb. I wouldn't worry too much about completing all of the dare considering the circumstances. You did a good job cumming as many times as you did lol.

There are so many questions I want to ask but just a few for now.

What a mix of fear and pleasure on the dock. Was that the best orgasm of the night for you? Did seeing the truck during orgasm add to the pleasure?

Does the idea that someone saw you shamelessly masturbating both your ass and pussy to orgasm in such a public place make you horny? Does it turn you on they know exactly who you are?

Did you ever figure out who the truck driver was and do you plan to contact him? He obviously enjoyed the show, and wouldn't doubt he has a video.

Thanks again for doing my dare. Might want to take it easy for a bit. I'm sure we'll have more dares for you soon, I've already got some ideas for next time!
The best orgasm I had to have had, was one of my flag pole coma ones, the blend together in my head now, so it seems much greater thinking back on it.

The idea drives me extremely horny. I always masturbate thinking about those things, but fearing them at the same time. The idea of someone seeing you doing the most intimate, private act a person can do, in public is, just uggg so ridiculously a turn on for me.

It kinda scares me a little bit, because I have always thought the worst in those situations, in addition, if he has a video, and my full name, what if he posts it somewhere???

I'd contact him...if alot of people really wanted me to...most likely not...Im so nervous about being around people who know that I do things like what I do on here lol

20/F/South/US
Old 08-14-2016, 08:01 PM   #58
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
The best orgasm I had to have had, was one of my flag pole coma ones, the blend together in my head now, so it seems much greater thinking back on it.

The idea drives me extremely horny. I always masturbate thinking about those things, but fearing them at the same time. The idea of someone seeing you doing the most intimate, private act a person can do, in public is, just uggg so ridiculously a turn on for me.

It kinda scares me a little bit, because I have always thought the worst in those situations, in addition, if he has a video, and my full name, what if he posts it somewhere???

I'd contact him...if alot of people really wanted me to...most likely not...Im so nervous about being around people who know that I do things like what I do on here lol
Reading about your orgasm comas was extremely hot. In fact entire report was a real turn on for me.

It was a pleasure to read how you unknowingly exposed yourself. Having an audience for more than a minute! Even shouting and moaning during the middle of the night during such an lewd and sexual moment, all at camp too. Amazing!

As for the guy. I wouldn't worry. If I was him you would have absolutely made my boring night unforgettable, and something to fantasize about for years to come. If there is a video he will likely treasure it and just happily await your email.

Honestly how do you start an email to someone after that? Maybe we can make that apart of your next dare lol.

EDIT

If you ever do get the courage to email him. You should ask him if he enjoyed what he saw. It also might be fun to ask exactly how long he was there and how much he saw? If he seems chill. I think you should send a modified copy of your report. Teasing him about how he messed up your night. I'd say you have nothing to lose since he already knows who you are. It might also be good to confirm he won't share anything with anyone. Either way best of luck, don't let us force you out of your comfort zone with this.

Last edited by Taz55; 08-14-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #59
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

You weren't kidding about the long report, loved reading it though. Great job 😆
Old 08-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #60
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, and I just thought of a dare for you, inspired by the flagpole. Well actually I'm pretty much just copying the flag pole and adapting it to fit college. I'm hoping you live in a dorm with your own room, or maybe a room mate cause otherwise this would just be at home and not that public. Ok so first, don't lock your door, you will need some kind of handcuffs with a key or rope, but handcuffs are better. So, you are going to lie on your bed with your vibrator on whichever setting makes you cum the fastest, not necessarily the highest one. Make sure you have some way to keep it in your pussy and since it got pretty deep last time maybe find some kind of string or something to tie around it and secure with electrical tape for easy removal. Now, you are going to tie your feet to the end of the bed so they are spread out and you can't fully pull them together. At this point you will want to put the vibrator in. Now, put on headphones with music playing, and some kind of gag so that you aren't too loud this time lol, also put your blindfold on so its on your forehead but would be easy to pull down. Now the night before I want you to take the key to the cuffs and freeze it in some water, let the water partially freeze first so that the key is in the middle. Make sure that you took this out and put the ice in a bowl before tying your feet, you're going to want to put this somewhere that you can still reach it after handcuffing yourself which you will do now, then slip the blindfold all the way down. You are going to stay like that until the ice melts and you can get the key, all the time knowing the door is unlocked and anyone can walk through that door, especially your roommate if you have one, and you wouldn't be able to tell cause you can't see or hear anything. Now if you don't have or don't want to buy handcuffs you can instead just tie your hand to the bed and start trying to get out of them after one orgasm, but this is more difficult since tying your hands together and to something is really difficult. Let me know if you'll do this, I also posted on your other thread.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, outdoors, public nudity, semi public, streaking