AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cunt currently being stretched by massive dildo

Holding egg vibe on my clit...

Fuck....this is so hard

Iam dripping on the floor now...

Hips bucking

Need to cum...

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 05-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #47
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

And you know how unsatisfying it will be without Sir Robert's permission. If you can't keep going without having an orgasm, take a break. Keep circling your pussy with one finger if you think you can handle the arousal, or just put your hands against the wall if you can't. Won't it feel sooooo good when Sir Robert let's you cum?

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:40 PM   #48
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Such an amazing cock slut

Andrea,

You are such an amazing cock whore. Just imagining you there, stuffed with your cunt dripping, your body shaking, I'm rock hard. I applaud your Sir for being able to fuck your mind so well.

So you seek any ideas on how to convince your Sir to allow you to cum, to allow you to be the best slut you can be. To do that, I think you need to slide even deeper into your submission. Let loose the last bits of resistance and give your Sir your very cunt. Beg him to keep you in denial. Give up your orgasm to him and beg him to keep you the quivering, dripping, mind-fucked slut you are right now. Show him just how far you will go to please him. Shoe him how deeply you understand that being kept always on edge, always dripping and your mind a mess is your true place. We all know how much you crave this state. How pleasing your Sir is paramount to your existence and how so fucking hot it makes you to suffer for him.

Push yourself that next bit and give him your pleasure. Beg and plead with him to keep you like this, to keep you what you truly are and to be whatever he wishes of you. And mean it. Say the words out loud and know deep in your heart that they are true.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #49
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

Imagine if you gave up all of your orgasms to him. He would keep you a dripping mess for as long as he wanted. You will crave being able to cum, but that feeling will be subsumed by wanting to serve Sir Robert to the best of your ability. He will know how often you need to orgasm, assuming you do, to keep you in this absolute submissive state. He will keep you in the perfect state to serve him, and that will please you much more than being able to orgasm as often as you want. Do you want to be his little denial slut tonight?

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
The following 3 users say Thank You to bthomas for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #50
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
Imagine if you gave up all of your orgasms to him. He would keep you a dripping mess for as long as he wanted. You will crave being able to cum, but that feeling will be subsumed by wanting to serve Sir Robert to the best of your ability. He will know how often you need to orgasm, assuming you do, to keep you in this absolute submissive state. He will keep you in the perfect state to serve him, and that will please you much more than being able to orgasm as often as you want. Do you want to be his little denial slut tonight?

I could not have said this better myself. I feel you are becoming a lazy sweet slut because you are getting orgasms every week or so. You need to be given permission to orgasm occasionally so there is a goal to aim at, but I feel Robert would be better served if it was far less frequent. If you were to be at that point where random guys you speak to make you wet, where the feel of your crotch chain is enough to get you close to the edge as you walk, where your highly active pussy muscles twitch and squeeze and flutter of their own accord, where your slut juice is trailing delicately from your red, engorged pussy lips all the time...

It is those times when you will be at your most attentive, most obedient, and most slutty.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:58 PM   #51
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sirs, ZP
OPS
and
Thomas

I will share your sugestions enthusasticly with my Sir as i orally pleasure him while reading these posts this evening

Xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 05-08-2016, 08:55 PM   #52
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Awaiting the results

Andrea,

I'm sure we are all awaiting the results from your Sir and to hear how well you took our suggestion and truly embraced your full submission. I for one am curious as to what thoughts and feelings our words caused within your dripping pussy, heaving breasts, and slutty mind.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 05-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #53
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
I could not have said this better myself. I feel you are becoming a lazy sweet slut because you are getting orgasms every week or so. You need to be given permission to orgasm occasionally so there is a goal to aim at, but I feel Robert would be better served if it was far less frequent. If you were to be at that point where random guys you speak to make you wet, where the feel of your crotch chain is enough to get you close to the edge as you walk, where your highly active pussy muscles twitch and squeeze and flutter of their own accord, where your slut juice is trailing delicately from your red, engorged pussy lips all the time...

It is those times when you will be at your most attentive, most obedient, and most slutty.
An excellent idea Ohpleasesir,

I am in the process of arranging such an event this week. We will be traveling this week, by tuesday nite we propose to have selected a Sir to take control of dear andrea via telephone. Andrea will be directed and instructed by the caller as to exactly how she is to please me, what her wardrobe is to be and, she will be required to discribes the events to the caller as they happen.

Further to this, andrea will be required to stay on the phone untill the caller is "pleased " by her.

We are very close to finalizing arrangements with a very qualified Sir, we are just waiting his responce and clarification of details.

Needless to say, Andrea is quite aroused and afraid of this senario.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #54
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Incredible!

Sir Robert,

I'm impressed and I applaud your idea. Let your sweet slut know that the idea of her obeying another Dom and showing you both just how much of a slut she can be is incredibly exciting for me. I have to say I'm quite jealous of the Sir you have chosen, but I'm sure he more then earned such a wonderful gift.

Old 05-16-2016, 01:10 PM   #55
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Andrea...........Pay attention!

Once again here is a perfect example of a number of GD contributors adding to your enjoyment by posting to your thread.

AND

You don't even have the courtesy of responding with a report on the correct thread!

You had an enjoyable evening with your "Telephone Sir" He, and others greatly assisted in making all this happen, Yes its true, you did make your "Telephone Sir" cum, as well as making me cum. But you seem to forget without all of these contributors, you would not have been in a position to cum, let alone be simultaneously serving two Sirs at once.

Now, REPORT IN THE RIGHT PLACE SLUT and then apologize.

Its a start!

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
heels, oil, public, slut, wet