Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2015, 02:36 PM   #46
LDCII

I have an available slot for one new Lab Rat tonight, if you're interested then DM me quickly as the spots tend to go pretty fast.

Also, anyone looking to be blackmailed get in touch too.

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

For Towel Drop Dare PM with the title Towel

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

WANT your clothing controlled. Get in touch now.

KIK & SnapChat: LDCII (No time wasters)
LDCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #47
LDCII

Saturday night. That means new lab rats intake DM me if interested ladies. Will accept those looking to be blackmailed also.

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

Old 06-04-2015, 03:06 PM   #48
LDCII

The lab doors are being opened today. 3 new lab rats are required. If you're looking to be blackmailed too would be a bonus. DM for more details.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:09 PM   #49
LDCII

Once more the lab is open for a limited time, so ladies DM if you're interested..

Old 06-17-2015, 03:34 PM   #50
LDCII

OK for the next couple of days I'm having an 'open day' of sorts so I'm posting my KIK (Females only) here so anyone can get in touch

LDCII

Old 06-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #51
LDCII

seriously in the mood to abuse someone's tits tonight. Ladies contact me details in the post above.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #52
LDCII

Last few days of open policy.

I've just cleared out my kik list, so have plenty of room for new lab rats.

Old 08-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #53
LDCII

Time for some new lab rats. Read the rest of the thread and you
L know what to do..

Old 09-02-2015, 08:23 AM   #54
LDCII

Well, once again for a limited time. Looking for some new lab rats. Join the lab on KIK at LDCII.

Hurry only limited spots available ladies.

Old 09-14-2015, 02:49 PM   #55
LDCII

I'm back after exploring a catfish fetish.

So if your tits are in need of the dark chamber entering as a lab rat, then read the description below and then contact me at LDCII on KIK

Only the brave should apply.

Old 09-26-2015, 03:58 PM   #56
LDCII

Those nipples aching to be tortured? Well your in luck, it's Saturday and I'm in need of some new lab rats.

Some new experiments ready to go. Especially if you like it extreme.

Get me on KIK LDCII sorry guys, girls only.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:14 AM   #57
LDCII

I have some time free currently for a new lab rat if you're interested I'm on KIK at LDCII

Old 10-03-2015, 02:40 PM   #58
LDCII

It's Saturday night and the lab is open girls

Read sig and KIK me at LDCII

Old 10-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #59
LDCII

Ladies it's the weekend so I have some space for a couple of new lab rats. You'll have to be quick though as requests tend to come through quick.

Read my sig then contact me on KIK at LDCII

Old 10-12-2015, 01:05 PM   #60
LDCII

Any new Lab Rats ready tonight. See sig for details

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, tit pain, tit torture