Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #46
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Nothing wrong with cliffhangers. I used them all the time.

I wonder who's at the door?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #47
Pineappled

I learned that the best stories have Cliffhangers, and Demon Thief most certainly uses them well.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #48
Nick
Distinguished Member

Cliffhangers don't mean you have to keep us waiting this long until the next part!!!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #49
kojiko

Seriously though, keep her going! This story is by far my favorite.
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #50
Pineappled

I was in a state stronger than shock. “Dude..” I managed to get out, “I can’t do this!” I was breaking down. I'm naked, I have a leash and a collar on me, I still have “ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING” written on my chest. This was going too far.

Stan grabbed his phone and started to scroll through the text messages. “Here, this should solve some of your problems.”

He handed me his phone with the open conversation with whoever was at the door.

>Hey what you doing?
>>nm at home. you?
>With Jake playing some games. Want to come over?
>>umm what games?
>Truth or Dare
>>lol rly?
>Yeah, Jake is really losing.
>>rofl I’ll head on over.
>Okay, just letting you know, what happens here, stays here.
>>lol wut?
>The game is pretty intense. If you are going to tell other people about it, you can’t come.
>>now I gotta come over. be there soon!

“See?” Stan added, “not going to tell anyone.”

“But dude, I’m naked!”

“Yeah, you’re also my slave for the next hour and twenty minutes.” Stan was losing his patience. “Now get the door.”

I stood up and Stan relinquished the leash. I was shivering with the thoughts of what was going to happen as soon as I open the door. My penis started to grow the more I thought about it. I tried calming myself down, once I got to an appropriate size, I opened the door.

“Hey Rebecca.”

Old 11-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #51
Pineappled

Hey guys, just want to say all the support you are giving me is really encouraging, couldn’t ask for better responses. I just want to ask you, the reader, one question. So far I’ve been posting fairly regularly, about every other day. The chapters have been a decent length, but because I’m trying to stick to a somewhat regular upload schedule the amount/quality of writings is going to be different than if I had a longer time to write between each post. So heres my question: Would you rather have me post as I have been which is about a medium to small post every other day, or would post once or so a week and have longer posts?

Let me know in the comments or in a private message, either way, here’s the next part!

----------------
Playing this game with Stan, just by looking at him you can tell he was always making a plan. He was truly enjoying himself by making me do things. Also it was easy to tell when he was enjoying himself because he had something stick out about 7 inches. When I had to show those girls on chatroulette myself, if they didn’t tell me that they were, I wouldn’t have been able to tell if they were enjoying it.

When I opened that door to greet Rebecca, I could tell she was already enjoying it. Her big blue eyes were looking me up and down, mouth slightly open. She walked in and brushed past me. “Hey Jake, what’s up?”

I swallowed my pride. “Stan and I were playing truth or dare, then we decided to play poker, I ended up losing. Now I have to be his slave.”

Stan walked out to see us, “Hey Rebecca! I see you met my slave.” He winked at me. “He has to do anything I say for the next hour and thirty minutes or so.”

Rebecca was staring at my body, blushing, obviously thinking. “What do you mean anything?” She asked.

He started to walk over to me. He whispered in my ear, “before I do anything, you know what happens if you want me to stop?”

I shook my head, we never had discussed what the punishment would be for failing a dare.

“Well,” he said still whispering, “it would be worse than what you’re doing now. I assume you have a punishment for me if I failed a dare, right?”

I nodded, but I really didn’t. Stan already did the worst things I could imagine, so his punishment would have to be extremely severe, I didn’t want to find out.

“Good.” he said loud enough for Rebecca to hear. “Let’s get this game started. This is what I mean by anything.” He turned to face her, she was observing, gathering as much information as possible.

“Bend over, slave.”

I bent over, fearing the worst.

“Spread your cheeks.”

I did as I was told. I managed to get a glimpse of Rebecca, her eyes were as wide as possible, a small smile on her face.

“Okay stop, stand up, stay where you are facing.” I did as he instructed. “There’s a reason why I had him do that.” He said to Rebecca. “Turn around.”

I realized why.

“He always gets a boner when he shows off his butthole.” Stan said mockingly.

Rebecca was now moving towards me. “Can I tell him to do stuff?” She asked Stan.

He smiled, “Of course!”

She moved her long blond hair behind her ears and looked at me. Her hand moved south and very gently made contact with my full erection. She started to move her fingers around my head, she was so soft, so gentle. The touch was making me shake.

She stopped when she noticed my penis throbbing. “You’re going to cum from just the touch? Oh Jake.” She said smiling.

The next hour, was going to be entirely different, Stan and I knew it.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #52
slaveandslaveonly
Account Banned

please post small to medium posts as often as possible! This story is amazing I wish I was in Rebecca's place...

Limits:body writing, public, messy, loud, family, other people...

I have no toys.

I live with family.

Cannot do loud or messy dares.
slaveandslaveonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #53
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This story is still great! Keep it up.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:33 AM   #54
kojiko

Medium small posts all the way, you give me something to look forward to every day!
kojiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:20 PM   #55
Pineappled

Here's the next part, so glad you guys are enjoying it! Just want to say, I have a snapchat and a kik, fill free to send me dares/questions through that. The info is in my signature. Anyways, here ya go!

---------------------------

The next few moments were a blur, all I can remember was trying my hardest not to cum, but it was extremely difficult because one of my (very attractive) girl friends was handling me in ways I only had dreamed about.

Finally Stan broke the tension “Hey Rebecca, you eat anything yet?”

She was still fondling me, “No, I haven’t eaten anything. Why?”

“I dunno,” Stan started, “I was thinking our slave here could make us food.”

She stopped and turned around to address Stan, “That sounds wonderful. You know how to cook Jake?”

Stan answered for me, “He will anyways. What do you want to eat?”

She thought about it for a minute, “Jake, make us the best thing you know how.”

It was a good request, because I had free range. I wasn’t a great cook, even now I am still nothing special.

We made our way to the kitchen and I looked around for something that I could easily make. I asked them, “Is Mac n Cheese okay?”

They agreed that it was good enough.

I started making the pasta, luckily for me the instructions were on the side of the box. While I was in the kitchen preparing their food, Rebecca and Stan were sat at the dining table talking quietly. I tried my best to hear them without making it look obvious, but I was unsuccessful.

I tried to pay all my attention to cooking when I saw a hand reach around me, I tried my best not to react as it grabbed my flaccid penis. I turned my head to notice it was Rebecca, “This isn’t fun if you aren’t hard.” She said rubbing my head. I felt another hand give me a swift smack on the ass, not enough to hurt, but enough to make a sound. Quickly she had her way and I was cooking full mast.

She kept rubbing me, and I started to feel something coming, “You really want to do this while I’m cooking?” I asked her.

“True.” She said as she let go. She gave me another swift smack on the ass and walked back to the table.

Soon enough their food was done and I brought it to them. I was proud of the meal, it wasn’t much but it looked pretty good.

“You didn’t make any for yourself?” She asked.

I honestly didn’t think about it. “Uhh, I guess not. I didn’t think I was allowed to eat, being the slave and all.”

Rebecca and Stan leaned next to each other and started whispering. Stan’s grin was showing as he was whispering to Rebecca, she was clearly smiling to whatever he was saying.

“You hungry?” Stan asked me.

I didn’t know how to feel about this. “Yeah, I could eat.”

“Okay, we are going to finish eating, you can have whatever we don’t eat. We will make sure to save you enough.” Stan said with a wink.

I had no idea what to think about this, but I couldn’t think of anything that could make this bad.

How wrong I was.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #56
slaveandslaveonly
Account Banned

please please please update. This is like, the best story in the world!

Limits:body writing, public, messy, loud, family, other people...

I have no toys.

I live with family.

Cannot do loud or messy dares.
slaveandslaveonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #57
Dffd

Great job keep the great work up
Old 11-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #58
Pineappled

After a few moments of silent eating Rebecca and Stan pushed their bowls in front of them, signaling they were done. “Alright Jake, let’s play a game.”

Of course.

Stan took a second to think how he could phrase this. “It’s going to be a real game of would you rather. The end will be decided on what you choose for each round. You may possibly win.” Stan concluded.

“Win what?” I asked, not very hopeful.

“Depends. Let’s find out shall we? First question. Would you rather eat or not eat?”

Seemed easy enough, “Eat.”

“My turn!” Rebecca chimed in. “Would you rather complete a challenge or stay a slave.”

What? “Uhh, what kind of challenge.” I asked.

She wagged her finger at me, “Answer the question.”

I had no choice, I went for the obvious answer, “Complete a challenge.”

Stan grinned, “Who would you rather give you the challenge, Me or Rebecca?”

This had to be a trick question. I wanted to ask if the challenge would be different depending on the person, but I knew they wouldn’t answer that. Stan’s already done the worst stuff imaginable, also I’m sure Rebecca wouldn’t be as bad. Its a trick question though, they are expecting me to answer with Rebecca so I decided to go against my gut. “You.”

Both of them were shocked, but Stan was pleased. “Why’d you say Stan?” Rebecca asked.

“Is the challenge different based on who I chose?” I asked them, expecting to get the answer I was hoping.

“Nope. You just decided who would give you the challenge.” Stan said quickly. “You ready to hear the challenge?”

Crap I should have picked Rebecca. “Sure, why not.” I replied.

“Alrighty, you have already accepted the challenge, and this is to stop being our slave. See all the Mac n Cheese we have left?” He pointed at the two half finished bowls.

I nodded quietly.

“You have to eat both bowls while naked...”

Sounded easy enough. I reached for the food. “Also, since you picked me, I’m going to be jacking you off. If you finish your food before I finish you, you don’t have to be our slave.”

Well then...

Old 11-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #59
Nick
Distinguished Member

Nice challenge! Keep up the great posts

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #60
Thatguyishere

Keep it up, the story is amazing
Master
Wealth: 0
Slaves: lunalux, kindagrrly,Paris Rayne
Pm me "Dress up" and I will wear any female clothing you want for however long you want
Pm me your kik and I'll be your kik slave for a week
Pm me nude and I'll get naked for ten min
Thatguyishere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk