Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #46
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

You should go as far as he wants.
Also tell him that this is a once off but he can do anything to you that he wants. Tell him that you feel like a kinky slut, encourage him to make you do whatever he wants.

Afterwards you should tell him that because he was so amazing he may have you once again on a day of his choosing.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #47
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Any jogging trail will do. I do think you should keep track of how many times people stare at you, the stoping and stopping will just ruin the work out

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zootsuit for this post:
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #48
slutfarm

Go for a morning run/walk for 1 mile wearing a thong, a tight short t-shirt (showing your belly-button), socks, tennis shoes, and no bra.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #49
slutfarm

Order a pizza and when the delivery guy comes answer the door and pay him wearing nothing but a towel.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #50
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Give your friend a marker pen,

She can write what she likes on your body, except your hands, face and neck i.e. places normally covered in public, at work however some of these are to be exposed

How about at work, "accidentally" spilling something all over your clothes, so you have to wash them in the ladies, then hang them somewhere to dry, so you are only in whatever undergarments you wear to work...

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:03 AM   #51
DirtyBetGirl

Slutfarm: Did the pizza dare. Not to bad, he just seemed a little embarrassed if anything. I pretended I just had got out of the shower and forget about the pizza.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:13 AM   #52
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

tease your self from home so you are close to orgasm
dress slutty, go to a club
find a shy guy and start flirting with him.
ask him if he wants a BJ in the bathroom or somewhere else practical.
masturbate while you suck him, you can cum when you have his cum all over your face.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #53
DirtyBetGirl

Zootsuit: Done the car dare. Had the group come over to my house. I got into one of the cars, with all of the guys in it (so all 5 seats were been used). I sat in the middle, and then stripped naked and got blinded-folded, as per the dare. I masterbated myself as we were driving, as I was spose to, but did not cum. As we were driving, the got me to get out of the car for photos, for the day, with the blindfold off. We went to an empty park, a couple of backstreets and the forest a couple of times and I was left to walk around for a while, trying to look natural for them. Anyway, as we were driving I started getting really desperate to orgasam (the dare said I could not until they set me). They said I could cum, as long as I did something for them afterwords. So I agreed, and had a pretty nice orgasam (felt different because I was doing it watched, blindfolded and in a moving car). Anyway, so then they handed me a bikini that was skimpy and a little to small, as weel as some pretty big heels, and told me to walk home. Luckily, I knew the street I wa dropped off at but I had about a 3km walk in a pretty busy area. Anyway, I was glad to get home when I did.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #54
sfoss09

thats cool....u seem pretty daring next time do it in front of male friends?
sfoss09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #55
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

How about some speech restrictions?

While at home, only speak when spoken to. If you need to tell/ask your sister something, you should tap her shoulder first and wait for her to invite you to talk.

If she catches you breaking the rule, she can administer a spanking as heavy as she deems appropriate with you bent over the dining table or sofa.

As for sex...
Friday and Saturday night this weekend you should go to a club or party wearing a sexy/slutty outfit approved by your sister. Short dress/skirt, heels, etc. While out, you must give your number to anyone who asks for it and be sure to have them call you so you can add their number. You should flirt with at least 5 strangers, and flirt with/ask at least one girl for her number.

For the rest of the month, you will roll a die each day and rotate through the numbers you collected; one number per day, so if you got 5 numbers, you'll only contact each person once every 5 days.

If you roll a...
1: Send a snapchat photo wearing something sexy to that day's recipient.
2: Send a snapchat photo in the nude to that day's recipient.
3: Txt them at least 3 dirty messages about what a slut you are
4: Call them and talk dirty while you touch yourself and get them to cum. If you want to cum, you need permission either from them, your friends/sister, or getdare.
5: Invite them over for a booty call.
6: You get the night off.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #56
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, thanks for the dares.

Sfross, just wanted to let you know it was in front of the 4 males in my group. It was pretty daring I thought, but then again I don't really have a choice.

Xavier, I've started the speech restrictions. Been naked and mute is making me feel really in inferior to my sister, which I think she likes.

I'll also sex do the stuff over the weekend. When flirting with them, or when talking to them on the phone, how far do you want me to go with them?

Anyway, after I did the driving thing all us from the group met up to catch up on some dares and so on. The first thing I did was to give them all a sexy strip tease, which I actually enjoyed as I'm starting to feel more comfortable naked in front of them. I then sat in some whipped cream, which I was asked to do by a PM.

I then let my sister tie me down to the floor (between the kitchen and couches, using rope) and each of the guys were allowed to tickle me for 5 mins each. I was blindfolded and I'm really ticklish, especially under my armpits. So during the whole 20 minutes I was laughing and yelling really loud, I could not help it or move really. Anyway, ended up pissing the floor a couple of times, which was embarrassing to say the least.

Anyway, I cleared it up and then cleaned myself up and competed the final dare with the guys; having sex with the all at once. They were all actually pretty good, but having pretty big guys up your arse and vagina still hurts, as well as trying to focus on giving a good bj.

Anyway, I'm happy now that I have got those all done.

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #57
DirtyBetGirl

My sister has just agreed to something that might interest you.

She says that if this thread can get 10,000 views and she feels that I have been given lots of good dares, and I complete all of them then she will so what I do for one day.

She says she'll do stuff but as long as I do a much harder version of everything.

She says this also should be a good incentive for you guys to "work me hard."

I think she could also be a little interested in what it's like for me. Anyway, I hope this will happen so she gets some kinda idea what it's like for me.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #58
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

I think you been a really good girl. Put your fingers in your hole, you may im as much as you want but if you take them out you no longer cum for the rest of the night with out with out seeking permission from your sister.

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #59
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

hope whe get the 10 000 want youre sister serving also
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #60
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Night in

4 Guys
2 Girls
1 Older Sister

You should arrange two nights in
A Guys Night-
In which you will be a maid to the gents. For them you will be there Maid to begin. Food and drinks to be served naked. You are to lick there shoes clean upon entry.
Now during the first 3 hours they may not have sex with you but may spank you at any point as much as the want. You must also hand each one a pen so he can mark you as much as they want.
Each guy is to receive a lap dance lasting 10 mins
Each guy will get a bj and cum on your face as soon as they arrive.
this may not be removed ti'll after the first 3 hours.
Each guy may insert one thing in your ass, not there cock and leave it there ti'll its time for sex
Each guy has 5 edges to hand out when they want in the first 3 hours.

After the first 3 hours the guys by poker game, or any game they see fit must decide an order. Each guy then gets 30 mins alone with you, to do as they wish in your room.After the last guy you have 1 hour in which to work on them as a group.

Girls Night in-
In which you will be maid to the girls. Again food and drinks nude. You are to lick there shoes clean as they enter. You are to give all three girls, pedicures and manicures. They will then also be aloud to give you a make over of there choosing.
You will be spanked by them at any point they wish, anyway they wish.
You will give them each a pen show they can draw what they want on you.
Each girl will get you to herself for 30mis to do with you as they please.
You will also give each girl a lap dance for 10 mins.
Each girl will be given 7 edges to hand out to be done how and when they please.
You will also be expected to anything they command while they are over.
Every 30 mins from the moment the first girl arrives, you must insert an item in your ass or pussy. This item will replace the previous item but must be larger and decided by the girls, by majority vote. Ti'll they leave.

You will also have to spend a shared session of 1 hour with the two girls doing anything they wish. Your sister may ask you to do one task and you must agree and follow her rules. Girls will also get to play as game of there own. Each of the girls will bet hours of use of the maid at theres. The game will last all night and bet as often or little as they want. Big sister will start with 48 hours, the other two only 24.
Betting ends at midnight.

Hope you like the ideas tell me your thought and whirr you want tweeks

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk