Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #46
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Any more...

Are there any more dares before I get going?
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #47
PurplePirate

Not really in the stall but you said it was only three guys in the lab. After you've stripped rub some soap (use a little water too if needed) on your tits. Hop up on the counter and clean the bathroom mirror.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #48
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Okay...

That'll be awkward lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePirate View Post
Not really in the stall but you said it was only three guys in the lab. After you've stripped rub some soap (use a little water too if needed) on your tits. Hop up on the counter and clean the bathroom mirror.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #49
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Okay...

Guess I'm off to do this...
Old 08-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #50
archie21
getDare Succubus

something extra to water from the bowl.... wearing only a white blouse undone down the front, lie on the stall floor face up, and put your legs over your head.
Slide two sharpies in to your ass to about half way so as the tops still show. Now make sure the shaprpies are touching the toilet bowl to hold you in position and edge twice and cum and repeat twice more - this is one cycle.
if the sharpies begin to slide inside you must stop and pull them back out.... every time you stop you have to get a cup of water from the bowl and pour it over your hair.... if you have long hair lie it out behind your head.

You must repeat this cycle three times during your time in the lab on the day you get the dare or next working day.
If at any point you cum before completing the edges you have to take off the blouse and put it under the flush, once it's wet you have to put it back on and finish from where you were.
If you have a lab coat - you are not allowed any underwear and if it's long enough nothing at all except your shoes and the blouse.

Finally a description of what you look like, wouldn't go amiss.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #51
xoxox

Get a large amount of pens to take with you. Go into the stall. Put as many as you can into your pyussuy then the rest in your ass. Take your panties off, dunk then in the water&leave them. Then undo your bra. Keep it like that all day. Then remove the pens, put a key up your ass seen as you liked it so much before, wipe your panties all over your face! Then stuFf them all inside your pussy!
xoxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #52
Grounder
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Grounder Send a message via Yahoo to Grounder

Use the sharpies

Quote:
Originally Posted by megirl104 View Post
I shouldn't ask, but there are sharpies in here and white board markers... which should I use? I'll do the key thing... that's going to hurt so bad!

Likes: dares with a twist, Females, cross dressing, a bit of personal humiliation and open to most dares.

Limits: public, family, friends, anal, scat, pee, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, male.

NO! I will not post in a thread that you ask me to post in!

Follow me on Tumblr Jadesparrow86.tumblr.com
Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #53
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Hmm...Everyone seems to be doing pens or water or both. When you get to the toilet, strip. Put them anywhere you want except the floor. Now position yourself so your thighs and knees are on the seat and your face is on the floor. Edge once. Then when done I want you to be a good Samaritan and clean the toilet for the next person. Lick the toilet clean. Then go out and get up on the table and cum. Put as many fingers or as much of your hand in your pussy as you can and then take it out and rub it all over your neck like an intoxicating. Now you'll smell like sex. Wonder if anyone notices. What will they think? I hope that is imaginative enough...

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #54
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little report from the other night, and tonight

So, the other night I finished things up and went back to the stall to pee my pants. It took me almost an hour to be able to go in my pants, I just couldn't get it going. I kept coming out and drinking from the fountain. Didn't seem to matter how bad I had to go, then finally it just all started flowing. It felt awesome, and terrible, I started to cry a bit, but stopped pretty quick. As soon as I stopped peeing I just ran out of the building. It was pretty late by then. Couple of girls were in one of the lobbies of the dorms and I had to walk past them, and they could tell I had wet myself and I could hear the making fun of my as I walked down the hall. When I got to my room, my roomy noticed my pants and asked me what happened. I just started crying a bit and said I didn't want to talk about it.

The craziest thing is this morning, I woke up and just wanted more... So I did this dare. I don't have a lab coat but I decided to do something a little different. I only pulled my pants down enough to get the sharpies in and edge. I laid on my back and kept my clothes mostly on, and just used a cup to pour water from the toilet on my hair every time I edged. The water ran down my back and soaked my shirt. I kinda thought this wasn't as much as last time, so I got up, and peed in the toilet and just put my clothes in the bowel. Then I edged 6 times. My crotch aches from all the rubbing. I got dressed and went walking. OMG it was so freaking cold! I couldn't believe how cold it was, and the smell was so bad. I walked until I couldn't take the cold anymore, and went back to the dorms. My roomy isn't home tonight, and no one really saw me. Plus with everything wet, I think people would have had to smell me. I'm home now, sitting in a towel. I'm hoping people will give me some more dares. Maybe more on the painful side and less on the messy side. I don't want to get my room messy cause I'm not the only one who lives here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
something extra to water from the bowl.... wearing only a white blouse undone down the front, lie on the stall floor face up, and put your legs over your head.
Slide two sharpies in to your ass to about half way so as the tops still show. Now make sure the shaprpies are touching the toilet bowl to hold you in position and edge twice and cum and repeat twice more - this is one cycle.
if the sharpies begin to slide inside you must stop and pull them back out.... every time you stop you have to get a cup of water from the bowl and pour it over your hair.... if you have long hair lie it out behind your head.

You must repeat this cycle three times during your time in the lab on the day you get the dare or next working day.
If at any point you cum before completing the edges you have to take off the blouse and put it under the flush, once it's wet you have to put it back on and finish from where you were.
If you have a lab coat - you are not allowed any underwear and if it's long enough nothing at all except your shoes and the blouse.

Finally a description of what you look like, wouldn't go amiss.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #55
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to firelord812
Default Dare

Here is an easy one.

Enter the bathroom and enter a stall. Strip everything
Sitting on the toilet, raise both legs so that they are up against the walls of the stall and you pussy is in the air. Edge once and masturbate again til you cum. While edging and cumming, no sound, panties stuffed in mouth. Flush while cumming. (the flushing is to conceal the noise in case you let out a moan or anything like that.)
After words, with a wad of toilet paper or some paper towels, get them wet with water, squeeze the excess, and stuff one wad up you pussy and other in you ass (optional).

Do this three times, in the morning, lunch, and at the end of school, or whenever horny.
firelord812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #56
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dangerous?

I think hat might be dangerous... how would I know I got all the paper out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelord812 View Post
Here is an easy one.

Enter the bathroom and enter a stall. Strip everything
Sitting on the toilet, raise both legs so that they are up against the walls of the stall and you pussy is in the air. Edge once and masturbate again til you cum. While edging and cumming, no sound, panties stuffed in mouth. Flush while cumming. (the flushing is to conceal the noise in case you let out a moan or anything like that.)
After words, with a wad of toilet paper or some paper towels, get them wet with water, squeeze the excess, and stuff one wad up you pussy and other in you ass (optional).

Do this three times, in the morning, lunch, and at the end of school, or whenever horny.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #57
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

- take all the whiteboard markers with you to the stall, edge with each one for five minutes and then return them to the whiteboard... without washing them.

- take four rubber bands and go to the stall. strip off shirt and bra. leave bra hanging on stall door. wrap two rubberbands around the base of your tits nice and tight. put shirt back on and return to lab. stay that way for thirty minutes or until pain is to much.

- if you can find binder clips - while in the lab put one on each nipple leave there for ten minutes
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #58
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Binder clips...

I'll bring binder clips with me when I go tonight. People are really on campus now, so things will really have to be done in the stall. I will do this one tonight though.

Please bring on the dares... I'll be in the "lab" tonight for 3 hours if there are enough dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
- take all the whiteboard markers with you to the stall, edge with each one for five minutes and then return them to the whiteboard... without washing them.

- take four rubber bands and go to the stall. strip off shirt and bra. leave bra hanging on stall door. wrap two rubberbands around the base of your tits nice and tight. put shirt back on and return to lab. stay that way for thirty minutes or until pain is to much.

- if you can find binder clips - while in the lab put one on each nipple leave there for ten minutes
Old 08-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #59
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

So you want painful? Okay. Here is your dare. Get a sharpie and a ruler from the lab and go to the bathroom. Preferably get a wooden one or a metal one (though I suggest wood). Get into the middle stall in the bathrooms. Now strip off all your clothes. Write your phone number on your panties and throw them to the stall to your left. Then write your number on your bra and throw it to the right. Now use the sharpie to color in your nipples and draw an arrow over your pussy pointing down towards it, the tip of the arrow should stop just before your clit. Then write "SLUT" on your ass, then stuff the sharpie up your ass. Now get the ruler and spank your ass 60 times. It should be red by 60. Now edge once. Then slap your pussy with the ruler 15 times. Make sure your ruler hits the arrow every time. Now edge again. Then hit each tit 30 times. Your ruler must hit the colored in nipples every time. Now edge once more. Then give your pussy 15 more spanks with the ruler and give your tits and ass 10 spanks each. Make sure to hit the mentioned areas. If at any point in time during the whole dare you miss and do not hit the allocated areas you must add ten more spanks. Now get down on your knees lift the toilet lid and seat and put your head in, it does not have to touch the water. Then put the lid and seat down on top of your head. Now cum twice in a row with no breaks or stops. Before you can leave you must flush the toilet with your head still in it.

Have fun and give a full report

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #60
gin
getDare Sweetheart

While in the lab, drink plenty of water.
When you feel a strong urge to pee, take a graduated cup and go in the bathroom. You now have to estimate the amount of piss you are going to do.
Then strip naked, and piss into the cup, without looking at it.

If you overestimated, spank your pussy with a ruler (as you should already use it for another dare...), as many times as many milliliters are missing in the cup.

If you underestimated, drink what needed to fit the level into the cup to your original estimate, then spank your ass, as many times as many milliliters you drank.

Before leaving the stall, be sure to lick away any drop that you accidentally spilled out of the cup.

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom play, punish a slut