Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #46
Insanity

Eric took a bike out of the garage. "Where did THAT come from?" Sarah asked. "Don't worry about it. The important thing is you will be driving it." It was a very weird bike. To start it had a side carriage for another passenger. Secondly, there was a huge dildo built in to the biker's seat. Sarah shyly looked upon the unique bicycle. She knew what was coming. "Ok slave" Eric sat down in the passenger's seat "Have a closer look at your pants, I believe they were made for this bike." Sarah scoured her tight black pants that pulled themselves between the crack of her butt, and found a zipper right where the hole of her vagina was. "Hop on" Eric said cooly. She hesitantly unzipped this tiny zipper, exposing her pussy lips that were not at all concealed by her g-string. She put one leg over the seat, and slowly let her weight down onto it. The dildo slipped smoothly into her hole, she slightly winced from the almost sharp ridges protruding from it. "Check it out" Eric entertained. Sarah looked down at where he was pointing, and saw a screen in front of his seat in his comfortable cab (He had a velvet cushioned seat, Sarah had a long pointy dildo). "Isn't this thing nice?" he continued. "I built it myself...I've always been somewhat of a smart kid."

"Mhm" Sarah replied uncaring, she was too preoccupied with the dildo sit jamming into her crotch. "Well let me show you what this screen does." He reached under his seat and flipped a switch. A picture came up on the screen, and it wasn't pretty. It looked like someone's insides. It was really wet, and red. "Well that's nice" Eric concerted. "Have you figured it out yet, slave? Those are your insides! The tip of that douche has a camera on it, with a light, and this is a live feed of the inside of your vagina! Man look at those juices flowing...you must be excited!"

Sarah's eyes were wide open. She didn't even know what to say. "Uhmm....wow....ugh." More pain. This was a big dildo. About as big as those wrestlers. Eric was really widening her holes!

"Ok. Cool. By the way, that's not the only thing it can do. I have a nice little control panel here, just for you. Now get pedaling. I will tell you where to go."

Off they went. With every shift of Sarah's legs the her butt moved gently on the seat, and the dildo shifted slightly inside her. It felt good, but not at the same time. Eric sat and watched her juices, how the sides of the dildo rubbed against the inside of her pussy.

"Man he's heavy" she thought. She was now sweating. It had been about 15 minutes since they left, and she was still pedaling. Her white shirt began to get wet, and see-through. People on the sidewalks stared at the bike, and the screen. They didn't know exactly what it was. It thrilled Sarah though, because they were looking right at her privates. It only made the juices flow more. Before long the seat dropped some salty liquid to the pavement every few minutes.

"I'm bored" injected Eric. "Time for some fun!"

He reached down and pushed a button immediately the dildo began vibrating. Sarah's hands jerked the handlebars, she wasn't expecting such a sensation. She let out a slight moan, then the dildo started spinning as well. The jagged edges chopped at her folds of pussy skin and she felt like a lemon being juiced. It felt amazingly good. Eric enjoyed watching her. Her mouth was slightly open, she was breathing heavily, and her wet shirt revealed the pink, hard skin of her nipples.

After a while Eric became bored again. The spinning stopped, then the vibrating. Eric then took out a joystick. Sarah didn't notice. Then she felt something weird. The dildo was growing? She looked over at Eric in panic, then the screen, and saw that Eric was navigating her insides like a video game! The tip of the dildo had opened to extrude a camera that snaked it's way up her vagina. He went far, really far. Sarah felt the sensation, being the weirdest she had every experienced. She her squirming insides as Eric explored them. This was longer than any penis, and dildo, this had penetrated her so much she was now streaming liquid. Eric probed around and purposefully rubbed the camera against her vaginal walls, and every time she lurched with pleasure.

"Hmmm, this looks dirty. Better clean you out. Too much use." Then dildo then began spraying a pressurized jet of water straight up her vagina. "UGHHHHHAAA" Sarah moaned. This was so much. The water streamed out of the tip and ricocheted off her sensitive vaginal skin, and exited all over the bike seat. "OHHH MASTERRRR" she screamed in delight. Eric was satisfied. He grinned. Sarah's body tensed itself, and vibrations reverberated throughout it.

Then it stopped. Eric reached down for one more switch. Sarah felt one last small jet of liquid. This wasn't water, however. "Icy hot" Eric told her. Right as he said it the inside of her pussy froze over. It was numbing and she lost all sensation. After a few minutes of cool down, she wasn't excited anymore. But then, it became hot. Very hot. Her vagina was on fire. The burning sensation invigorated her, and gave her another complete orgasm on the bike before they got to their destination. Her vagina still teemed with the heat for the rest of the day.

The beach. Sarah pulled the bike up, soaking wet after the long bike ride. Her boobs were plainly visible through the shirt, and her pants had a huge wet spot around her crotch, where she zipped up the zipper. Eric chained the bike to the fence, and walked up to her. He then pulled out some body paint, and took her shirt off. He toweled the sweat off of her, rubbing gently against her firm nipples and stomach, and then painted on a black top. From the front it looked like a bikini top. From the side if you looked closely you could see her nipples poking out. She then took Sarah's pants off, and left her in her g-string. All of this right out in the open, like she was a little girl being changed by her mom. People did look, and whistle. She couldn't do anything.

Eric then walked her around the beach for a while. She felt completely exposed, she was walking around with no top but some paint, and a g string that gave her little cover. The warm sea air streamed across her nipples and made her horny. All the guys checked her out, and some girls too.

Then Eric told her to go swim, and "accidentally" lose her panties. She waded into the cool salty water, and wallowed for a while. Her panties got soaked with water, and slipped easily off. She dropped them into the depths, and it excited her that she was trapped, she now had nothing for they were at the bottom of the ocean. Her boobs gently floated in the water. She then swallowed her fear, and began to walk out. She was completely nude. At a public beach. COMPLETELY. NUDE. She was so turned on, so free. She stood up out of the water and let it run down her body, between her legs and drip off her slightly sagging lips. Guys walking by stared at her, whistled, and cheered. Eric then walked over to her exposed body and began making out with her. He carried her over to a towel, his towel, and laid her down. He delved his tongue into her mouth, passionately caressing her body with his hands. He stopped, looked around at all the people watching, and covered the towel over them.

Instead of continuing, he brought out more paint, and painted on some bottoms for her, gently moving the brush around her circular butt and her ripply vagina. It stained her crotch black, he even went to her butthole, and stained that jet black as well. He threw back the towel, and pulled her off the ground.

They walked down the beach further...her completely naked and exhilarated....towards the changing rooms.

Last edited by Insanity; 05-12-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #47
hotstuff90

Default omg

this an awsome story hope to hear more soon!
hotstuff90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #48
Insanity

They arrived at the row of small, one person tent changing rooms. Eric pushed her inside through the flaps. He went in with her. It was a tight fit. He then proceeded to wash off her body paint with water. ALL of it came off, and Sarah was completely, unambiguously nude. He then chained her to the poles holding up the small tent, and sat her down on the bench. The chains would move up and down the poles, but that was it. Eric then took out a marker, and began writing on her stomach. "You may do whatever you like to me, I am a slave and I must abide by your will, as long as it doesn't leave this tent."

"There" he said, "That's perfect." Then without another word he walked out.

Sarah felt nervous. She was stark naked, chained to the inside of a tent at a busy public beach. She was helpless. She worried about when Eric was gonna come back. She whined like a puppy to herself. Then an old man walked in.

"MY GOODNESS!" was his reaction. Sarah just looked at him nervously, and cringed her legs to the side, tightly closed. He read her stomach slowly, pointing the way with his finger, and started grinning. "I have always wanted a young girl like you." With that he dropped his pants to reveal his long, droopy and wrinkly penis, his very hairy balls, and his skinny white legs. He walked up to Sarah and gently opened her legs with his hands. "Don't worry, I'm not fertile." He slowly slid his erect penis into her vagina, and let out a huge breath. He hadn't had this kind of girl in ages. He began fucking her, softly as to not hurt his back. Sarah just sat there and closed her eyes for it all. She was being violated by an old man. She could feel the brush of his ancient pubic hair on the insides of her thighs, and her pussy was slightly oozing her girl foam. He released his load fairly quickly. She felt his slime inject inside her, and her face showed her disgust. The old man then kissed her one long smooch on the lips, his hand holding her chin to his face, and walked out of the tent. She looked down at her vagina that was oozing semen onto the bench. "Ugh." She could feel her pussy lips beginning to close.

A few minutes later a blind lady came in. Sarah could tell by her glasses, and was relieved. However, the lady came in to do exactly what the tent was meant for: change clothes. She was wearing a pink one piece with frills on the sides, and she was kind of chubby. She slipped this off, and Sarah almost gasped at the ugliness of her body. Her breasts came to her bellybutton, her stomach flab hung over her crotch, her butt looked like a melted marshmallow. Then she did the unexpected. She sat down, on top of Sarah. Somehow the lady didn't notice, apparently she had not much feeling either, and Sarah was forced to feel the hot, wet skin of her backside envelope her tiny legs. Sarah didn't want to move, for fear of scaring her and revealing herself. The lady's butt fat crept its way between Sarah's legs, and found a resting place just on top of her vagina. Then the lady made another unexpected move. She began fingering herself! The weird lady moaned slightly, and ran her finger up her humongous vagina, all the while sitting on top of naked Sarah! Sarah didn't know what to do, and just waited it out, trying not to puke, until the lady finally got dressed and left.

Surprisingly, nobody else came all day, until it was dark and the beach was nearly empty. At this point Sarah felt relieved, and relaxed. She had actually taken a nap, and wasn't expecting anyone else to come in. But then she heard voices. It was a bunch of guys. They were all about 13 or 14, much younger than Sarah, but were obviously pretty bad kids hanging around on the beach, with beer, for that age. One of them entered. Sarah saw with her tired eyes the dark night, the beach illuminated by the peaceful moon, and the silhouette of a young boy. The kid's eyes grew big, as he saw the beautiful, naked girl. There was only one problem, he was drunk. "Heyyy guyssss! Come over here and check this out!!!!" Sarah saw 4 other guys appear behind the first, and began to get worried.

One of them decided that the tent was perfect for gloryholes. They immediately took out their pocket knives and cut 2 circular holes in the tent, one on each side. Sarah heard some rummaging and saw two small, circumcised penises glide into the holes. She stared at them worryingly. Then a fully naked boy came in the tent, and said "You will help us with our problem. We don't have any one to make us cum but ourselves." Then he turned her around, and pushed her back down with his hand. He inserted his cock into her anus, and began fucking her hard doggy style. It was so fast and painful that she yelped over and over for the first few minutes. Before that, however, he grabbed her hair and commanded "Help my buddies out too!" and with that he forced her already open mouth over one of the penises sticking through a gloryhole. With her hand she began wanking the other penis. Now she was working all three. The one she was giving a BJ to came first, all in her mouth, and she swallowed it like a good slave. Then the buttsex kid pulled out and came all over her soft ass, and left with a pat on her back. Lastly, the third penis jizzed all over the side of her chest, on the side of her boob. Both the dicks slipped out of their holes. "Phewww" Sarah sighed in relief. Then she heard a voice taunting her "One more, honey." She turned and saw one last guy, the fourth, holding a massive vibrator. He laid her down on the bench longways, and mounted her 69 style. He moved his hips in motion, fucking her face with his cock. She just laid there and took the penis up her mouth. Then he turned on the vibrator, and began pounding her with it. She screamed in pleasure, as expected. The vibrator ripped her lips apart, and probed the inside of her vagina, rumbling her body with pleasure. He decided to cum in her nose. Right before he had to cum he stuck the tip of his cock into her nostril, and let loose. Sarah felt the warm liquid shoot up her nose canal, and fill it. It began coming out the other side, and ran down her face. He then unexpectedly sat on her face. "Lick it clean." She probed his asshole with her tongue, the taste of shit strong in her mouth. That taste stayed in the back of her throat the rest of the night.

The boys left, Sarah fell asleep, her clit throbbing, her face and butt covered in jizz, the taste of feces in her mouth.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #49
Insanity

Since no one seems to be reading this....I'm done
Old 05-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #50
chico stik

NO, I'M READING! i LIVE FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!
chico stik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #51
xStrictx
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to xStrictx Send a message via Yahoo to xStrictx

I think alot of people are reading this story and enjoying it!

Please if you are say so and encourage Insanity to write more!

xStrictx
Old 05-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #52
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Do stick with it, it is a great story.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #53
Jarvis

Please keep it coming!! I'm reading it and it's a GREAT story!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #54
jjjj

keep writing please please please i love this story i never want to stop reading please write more it is great there is no way we will let you survive if you stop now so keep writing please please please please please please pleas please!!!!!!!!!
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:47 PM   #55
microslave

dude your story is the reason i come on this site otherwise i would just leave it.we all love you stories, we love the way your so creative, we need sarah
microslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:14 AM   #56
sexymrme

Send a message via MSN to sexymrme

This has got to be one of the best story's on this site.

Well done, and keep going!!
sexymrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #57
Roswell

I have but three words:
I. Want. More.
Roswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:18 PM   #58
kelly0241

This story is jus GREAT...
how i wish i am sarah.
kelly0241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #59
tissue13

i absoulutly love this story~!! please continue!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:20 AM   #60
jjjj

Default keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't keep writing i will find where you live and hunt you down!!!!

i swear so keep writing i come on this site to read this story without this id just become a lurker again then i would stop getting on altogether so please keep writing!!!!!!!!!!1
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk