Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #46
Mr. Fun 21

Oooooohh me likey!!! Good job. Cant wait to see what happens now!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:24 AM   #47
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Thirteen

"Now, Jared...wait!" William shouted.

"Shut up, now! This one is MINE!" Jared exclaimed and stopped in his footsteps to watch his toy begin to struggle as Allie closed her eyes bearing not to look at her best friend. Beth was screaming and shouting. She laid on the table, rattling the chains that she had been restrained with. Her eyes flashed open and she went silent. Cold, dead, silent.

She looked every which-way and seemed terrified. "I...I cant see!! Someone help me!!"

William's eyes grew large and he walked up to Jared. "Jared...wha...what'd you do?"

Jared laughed. "Oh, just a little something extra I added for a little more fun."

"....You blinded her?" Will asked as Beth continued to scream.

"Only temporarily." Jared walked over to her table and clasped his hands over her breasts. Beth screamed and wiggled around. Jared looked up at Will. "I'd suggest you sedate your precious little Allie, seeing is you don't like to torment her and I'm sure it will be quite agonizing to hear her best friend being raped."

William frowned at the gruesome fact, but walked over to the corner of the room at the lab bench by the sink and filled a syringe with sedation fluid. He returned to the tables and straightened out Allie's right arm; she began to cry. He injected it in her arm and she slowly began to drift off.

Meanwhile, next to them Jared was being so rough it looked like he was going to rip her nipples clean off her breasts. William retreated to the corner, sat down, and covered his head with his hands. Jared untied Beth's hands and feet and pulled her onto her knees on the floor. She wailed and began to cry. He pushed down his pants down and walked over to her, now slapping his hard dick across her cheek.

"Do you know what this is, you little whore?" he asked her, but Beth only cried. "Of course you do, I bet you've been passed around by all of the boys."

He shoved his penis into her mouth and forcefully made her deep throat him. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he did so. This lasted a good 10 minutes before he let her stop and with a quick push he launched her onto her back.

Jared leaned over her and took a hard bite of her left breast and came off of it to watch it bleed. "Did you run out of things to scream about?" he asked her and she covered her face with her hands. He heard her say something muffled like 'I want to go home' and he laughed. "You are home and you shall never leave, you Bethany will die here."

Her crying now became hysterical and Jared placed himself over her once more. A thrust of his hips shoved his penis into her pussy and she struggled so hard to get him off her. He clenched his hands around her throat and began to take turns between thrusting intensely and tightening his grip around her neck.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #48
Mr. Fun 21

Wow. I think William could totally take Jared. Nice update and i like that Beth woke up. Keep it up.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #49
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Fourteen

William could her Beth suffocating. He looked up to see her seamlessly gasping for air as Jared's tight red hands clenched her throat. It was perceivable that Jared had already orgasmed at least once, possibly more than once, by the little drops of cum on the floor beneath him.

"Jared, stop. That's enough," he said, but Jared didn't stop and nor was he going to. William walked over and tugged at Jared to get him off. "Stop! Your going to kill her!" He gave Jared one hard shove and he toppled over.

"What the fuck!"

"Are you deaf, dumbass? Your sitting there killing her!" Will screamed.

"So what? She is mine you know." Jared stood and grabbed his pants next to Beth, who was laying on the floor panting and so tired she refused to move.

"Whatever..."

Jared lifted up Beth and tied her to a pole standing up.

"Dude, she's tired..put her back on the table. You just brutalized her!"

"SHUT UP! I'll do with her what I want! And sluts don't deserve to lie down." He spread her legs and tied a spreader bar between them and then fastened it to the pole. He then grabbed a dildo and shoved it up her ass. "They deserve to be completely open for access."

"You're sick..." Will said and wiped his face with his hand.

Jared looked at his watch. "12:04... I'm going to bed." He left the room.

William walked over to Beth to see the damage that had been done. He had choked her so hard that her neck was actually bleeding. It almost seemed like everything was bleeding. Her vagina was bleeding because he had tore it, her neck, her breasts because he had bit them, and even her wrists from a struggle. It made William sick to his stomach.

He returned to his spot in the corner and ended up falling asleep down there, but he was awoken early in the morning by some sort of racket. After opening his eyes he saw Jared and the boss carrying a box. It wasn't necessarily small, someone could fit inside, but not very comfortably. "Wh...Whats that for?"

"We did some research," The boss said and they set down the crate. "Bethany is claustrophobic." He and Jared laughed.

"So, we're going to torture her mentally now?" William stood and rubbed his eyes.

"It was my idea,"Jared scoffed and eyed his sleeping slut.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 06-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #50
lexi79

Great story. Poor Beth though Keep writing, please.

Dislikes: family, illegal really public...

18-Female

PM me a dare within my limits. If it's acceptable I will do it and report back
lexi79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #51
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

I agree poor beth, and good story will be happy for the next, and more and more after that installments. peace love and respect.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #52
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Fifteen

Jared lifted Beth up from her leaning against the pole. She groaned a little, but remained for the most part asleep. He untied her and pulled her towards the crate as the boss slid the lid of it off the top and onto the floor.

"Now, Jared wait a minute...." William said in the pursuit of pursuading him of his friends brutal ideas.

"You shut up! This is my toy and I'll play with her how I wish." Jared continued to carry Beth to the box before he finally tossed her in. She awoke frantically and scrubbed her eyes with her freezing hands.

"Where I am I? Please, please I'm sorry!" She screamed and opened her eyes. She saw that she was sitting inside of a crate that half hugged her body. She wiggled a little and began to cry. She attempted to stand and step out, but Jared shoved her back down. "NO! No!!!! Stop it please! I haven't done anything!!!!!"

"Fucking shut your cunt." He lifted the lid and mounted it on. Beth screamed and banged against the inner box walls. She started to sob and her wails echoed through the cement basement. Jared hooked on a lock and pressed it shut, Beth shuttered at the sound.

William ran up the stairs and quickly left the room. He was obviously vulnerable and angry with a touch of frustration and sadness. Beth continued to scream, shout, moan, groan, and hit the inner walls. She was sobbing hysterically. Allie still laid on the metal table knocked out still so completely from the sedative.

"Don't cry too much, slut. You might just drown!" Jared shouted as to have a laugh, but this only frighten Beth even more. They left the room and her breath got heavier and heavier and now she began to gasp for air.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #53
fullofsecrets

I guess this story is at an end.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #54
tigerslave

No!!! you cant stop! This story is amazing!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #55
Destiny15

please continue writing, I love this story

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #56
Submissive9

You have to keep writing!!! Its amazing!
Submissive9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #57
fullofsecrets

Ok oK Just making sure you all were still listening. Ill post tomorrow
Old 06-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #58
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Sixteen

The hours passed ad meanwhile upstairs the men decided they needed something to eat. They all ate silently and strayed away from looking at each other. The boss left for his actual job and Jared and William were left by themselves.

William finally looked up and caught Jared's attention, though he wasn't sure if he actually wanted it. "Do you think she is alright?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" Jared snarled.

"Because I'm human and unlike you I was born with a caring instinct inside."

"I'm not sure, but I'm ready for some more fun so lets head downstairs." Jared lept up from the couch and headed in the intended path of direction. William followed.

When they arrived downstairs it was silent. Allie laid on the table asleep, still obviously sedated. Her body was pale and fragile. She looked so frail on the table that it appeared that if she were whipped she might just break a bone. The crate had no sounds coming from it either.

"She fell fucking asleep," Jared said and walked over to the box. He began to unlock its security and then ripped the lock from its loop. Jared threw open the lid and it crashed to the other side of the floor, behind the crate. Beth lay inside. Her face was still damp from crying and her cheeks were flushed red with anxiety. Her eyes were closed shut and her body was still, not even a heart beat. Jared kicked the crate. "Wake up, Bitch!" he shouted, but she still lay silently.

"Jared...."

Jared ignored his friend and kicked the box again before pulling her upright. She still stayed silent, eyes still closed, and body very pale without color. "What the fuck!"

William stood, staring in terrifying horror as Jared let Beth fall back into the crate. "Jared,.... you killed her....... you're a murderer!"

"No! No! That's not possible! How could she have died?!?!?!?! No one was hurting her!!!" His hands twisted around his neck and wiped sweat off his face. He was in a panic.

"You killed her! She's....SHE WAS claustrophobic! She probably had a fucking heart attack! You KILLED her!" William shouted as he choked back tears.

"No..." Jared started to cry and began to punch the wall. William began to mock him.

"But we were suppose to kill them anyway, so whats the big deal huh? It fits in right in with the plan huh? Nobody cares about these girls remember? No one has to live with the agony! EXCEPT YOU!!!! BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER!"

"Shut up!!!!!!!!"
Old 06-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #59
Destiny15

great update, can't wait for another

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #60
blahblah9

just found this today its a great story cant wait for the next part!

i do not have nor do i want a master
blahblah9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abduction, bdsm, force, hope, rape