Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #46
slave17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitslave123 View Post
I do have some pics/videos from that weekend....still deciding on maybe some type of challenge or contest for people to get the chance to see them if interested....

any ideas feel free to comment or pm me
im soo interested!
abduction,bare bottom spanking,bare handed spanking,bdsm,begging,bisexuality,biting,blindfold s, chains , collar and lead/leash , collars, crawling , cum,d/s,daddy daughter roleplay,dildos,domestic servitude,double penetration,duct tape,fetish wear,gagging/choked by cock,glory hole,hair pulling, handcuffs,hentai,kidnapping roleplay,male authority,master/slave,mistress/slave,multiple orgasms,obedience training,restraints,role play,rough sex,sexual slavery,sleep assault,squirting
slave17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #47
Bigfaz

wowowowowowow this is the first slave story ever read im straight but what a fucking good story. i swear if this was a teaser and there was still a 20 page book left i would buy that ASAP! great job bro.
Bigfaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #48
fitslave123

thanks for all the nice replies! I love to hear from people reading so keep it up!

I have been out of town the past couple of days with no computer so i apologize for not posting the next chapter.

I will try n write it tonight so you don't have to wait much longer like a lot of stories on here!
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #49
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default can not wait for what happened next

I can not wait to find out what happened next to you.

Would love to see the photos. as well
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #50
Bigfaz

Come on bro. keep writing :P

hard limits: public (semi-public allowed), family, friends, blood, piss + poo, permanent, cross-dressing & drinking cum
Bigfaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #51
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

My apologies for the long wait between chapters. For some reason I didn't have much motivation to write this week! Please continue to voice your opinions either in the comments section or in private messages! The more I get of those the more motiviation I will have!

I heard a loud yell from Miss Megan just as my hard cock exploded with spurts of creamy hot cum all over my chest and abs.

“He came! You lose again bitches!!!!” Miss Megan proclaimed with a snicker.

Miss Jenn paid little attention to the proclamation and eagerly scooped a generous portion of my cum onto her finger and shoved it in my mouth. Another quick finger swipe over my body to retrieve the rest of my cum and I swallowed my saltiness as my stomach dropped realizing that I had lost again! Mistress removed her strapon from my ass with a loud pop and walked over to the area where Justin was still in doggy position with Miss Megan giving him a victory ride.

I sat up and buried my head in disgust thinking about my ass being fucked by real cock for the first time. Miss Jenn patted Dan on the head and slowly reached with her foot toward Dan’s cock. She gracefully used her big toe to gather the cum that had shot from Justin’s now flaccid dick. She moved in front of his face and just as she shoved her big toe into his mouth she looked directly at Miss Megan and said,

“Looks like your slut didn’t follow the rules babe. First one to cum AND eat it would be victorious. My slut finished his cum well before now…which means little Dan here is gonna get his ass pumped by my bitch boi’s 8 inch cock.”

Miss Jenn removed her toe from Dan’s mouth as his jaw dropped to the floor and Miss Megan broke into a huge smile.

“Ah, you bitch! You’re right….my dumbass slut wasn’t eager enough and it cost him hehe. Congrats babe! It’s 1 to 1 and we get a nice show later this morning!”

Miss Megan slapped Dan on the ass as she pulled out and went into the other room with Miss Jenn to clean their strapons and get some water. I shot a glance over to Dan and loved the look on his face as he seemed scared of what would happen later that morning. I stood up and walked over to where he lay. “Better get some rest, I’m gonna shred your ass and you’ll never forget the fucking I’m going to give you. Payback’s a bitch”

We spent the next hour or so in the living room relaxing and I ate out Miss Megan while Miss Jenn took Dan into the bedroom to get him tied and ready for my cock. This would be my first time fucking a man as well so I was both anxious and nervous as I would experience having the control in a situation. After I gave Miss Megan a toe curling orgasm we both ventured into the bedroom to find Dan………
Old 03-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #52
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I love those surprise turn of events. Keep the chapters cumming

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #53
Master_x

Love this story Please Keep it going!
Master_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #54
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I knew that one was coming!
Nice writing, and grammar for the most part!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #55
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Miss Jenn was putting the finishing touches on her bondage work as we entered the room. Dan was tied on his back with both his hands and feet above his head and secured to the headboard. I was thankful I was not in that position as I am not a flexible person and having my legs basically behind my head would have been fairly uncomfortable. This left his ass exposed nicely and I had payback on my mind after he raped my throat the day before. This position also gave him a good view of what was happening to him which definitely added to the humiliation factor. The smile on my face could have lit up the room as I don’t get to experience this level of control very often.

Miss Meg walked toward me and grabbed my shaft. She bent down and lightly kissed the tip of my swelling cock. She took the tip in her mouth and slowly flicked her tongue around my cockhead and it was driving me wild! My cock felt like it was on cloud nine as I felt like all the blood in my body had rushed to this one organ. She released my cock from her lips and Miss Jenn joined the party with a little gift for me.

“This cockring should keep you nice and hard for us slut. We expect a hell of a show and don’t you dare cum until we tell you to or you will be sleeping with dan’s cock in your ass all night long!”

She smiled seductively as she knelt and expertly secured the cock ring around my smooth testicles trapping the blood and ensuring a swollen hardon for the foreseeable future.

Miss Meg slapped Dan directly on his asshole and told him to enjoy as she then took her spot on a chair next to the bed. She immediately opened her legs wide and began to play with her clit as the show was about to start. Miss jenn was in charge of the video camera and after zooming in on Miss Megan working her clit, she turned to me and said,

“Showtime bitch boi…time to win your emmy!”

I hopped on the bed and immediately slapped Dan right in the balls which set him yanking at his bindings and cussing at me like a sailor. Miss Jenn laughed as she came closer and inserted her panties in his mouth.

“Keep those in that naughty mouth of yours! Enough with the foreplay you silly bitches, we have more events planned so drilling must start now!”

I wasted no time lining up my cock and pressing on his exposed asshole. I have never fucked a guy before so this was a bit strange for me but I was not going to let my Mistress down by showing any sign of weakness. I forcefully pushed on the entrance and my cockhead slipped into his hungry asshole. Luckily for him, we had completed the dildo challenge about an hour ago but he was still relatively warmed up still. The tightness of his ass gripped my cock as I pushed further until I was about halfway inside him. I stopped slightly as he yelped and closed his eyes probably trying to block out what was happening to him. I told him to open his eyes and then without warning thrusted forward as my balls hit his ass with a loud SMACK. He jolted back and his cock slapped his chest as I completely removed my cock from his ass and again gave him my entire 8 inches deep into his boy pussy. The way his ass gripped my cock sent tingles up my spine as I now picked up the pace and worked deep hard strokes inside him. I picked his ass up a little bit so I could get a better angle and began thrusting downward so he would feel every inch of me. Watching him moan and tear up as I raped him gave me a sense of power that I wasn’t used to.

With Miss Jenn and Miss Megan cheering me on I fucked him balls deep as sweat began pouring off my body. With each slap of my balls onto his ass he let out a louder moan than before which motivated me to go harder. Miss Megan ordered me to work his cock so I grabbed onto it and quickly worked his shaft as if it were my own. With his face so close to his cock I imagined jerking him off and then watching it shoot all over his face but Miss Jenn ordered me to stop right as I got him to the edge.

“Time out! Batteries are dead, I need some new ones…brb!”

She quickly darted into the living room to find her spare batteries as I pulled from his ass and tried to regroup. I was actually thankful for the break as I was getting very close to cumming and the thought of accidently discharging and then having to sleep with a cock in my ass was not something I wanted.
Miss Megan removed her fingers from her pussy and walked up to the bed. She inserted her fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean. She tasted so good and I could tell she had already orgasmed from watching us. An idea came to me as we waited for the batteries and I asked Miss Megan her thoughts.

“Miss if you don’t mind, can we untie him please? He looks uncomfortable and I have a different position in mind.”

“Sure slut, go for it. But it better be hot…or it’s your ass!”

I untied Dan’s legs as they collapsed onto the bed and I’m sure they were feeling numb. He glared at me the entire time but I think he appreciated my suggestion. Miss Megan ordered me to remove the cockring and I did as instructed. She warned me that if I got soft at any point I would be the one getting fucked.

Miss Jenn returned and was confused about why Dan was untied.

“I asked Miss Megan if we could untie him and she gave permission. I thought for the last scene that Dan should prove how much he likes my cock by riding it. I know if it were me, I would be eager to show you what a slut I am by riding cock without being tied up”
I winked at Dan as I said it and both Mistresses laughed and agreed with me.

I laid on my back on the bed with my cock standing upright and Miss Jenn ordered Dan to mount. I could tell he was pissed about having to do this but I learned in previous sessions it’s never a good idea to disobey your Mistress. His back was to me as he roughly grabbed my cock and guided into his asshole as Miss Jenn began the recording.

“You have 5 minutes to ride him, Dan. If you get him to cum, you will be rewarded. If not, he will finish on your face. Justin, you have permission to cum but if you do during the 5 minutes…….punishment awaits”

That gave him a little motivation as his ass swallowed my dick and he slammed down onto my balls. That sent a jolt of pain into my stomach as I realized maybe this wasn’t a great idea. I put my hands on his hips and made sure I could control his bouncing so he didn’t slam too hard again. I also didn’t want him to ride too fast or I would surely cum and have to face the consequences. He had other plans as he began bucking up and down and increasing his tempo. His insides were driving my cock wild as I could feel him gripping me.

Mistress announced that there were 2 minutes left and he again picked up the pace. I looked over and saw Miss Megan working her clit with her fingers and knew she was about to orgasm again. That was my big mistake…watching Miss Megan expertly work her clit as her perfect tits bounced ever so gently….I lost it and without warning exploded into Dan’s ass.

He felt the cum and tried to hop off as quickly as possible and he was off by the time I let another strand high into the air like a geyser. The room erupted as Dan collapsed to the ground with some of my cum oozing out of his asshole.

I looked at the ceiling as I knew I was going to be punished……
Old 03-12-2012, 05:23 AM   #56
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

excellent. simply excellent, the detail you have is very good and i can not wait for more

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #57
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

nice so hot can't wait to read about your punishment,...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #58
guit4

Great update, this story is awesome

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #59
slave17

hurry im in love with this story!!
abduction,bare bottom spanking,bare handed spanking,bdsm,begging,bisexuality,biting,blindfold s, chains , collar and lead/leash , collars, crawling , cum,d/s,daddy daughter roleplay,dildos,domestic servitude,double penetration,duct tape,fetish wear,gagging/choked by cock,glory hole,hair pulling, handcuffs,hentai,kidnapping roleplay,male authority,master/slave,mistress/slave,multiple orgasms,obedience training,restraints,role play,rough sex,sexual slavery,sleep assault,squirting
slave17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #60
fitslave123

glad you found love!

your wish is my command...finishing the update now!

Advertisements
Kink Talk