Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #46
womble

I'm with you on that one. When your being blackmailed you have try much harder to do the dares your given.

Of corse you have to have it set up so that there is a real danger of you being exposed or humiliated if your blackmailer uses their evidence other wise it wouldn't really serve as an incentive for you.

I think the best way to do it is to have a staged release of the evidence. Meaning less harmful evidence would be released at first and the more dangerous stuff kept in reserve for future use. After all once a blackmailer has used all they have over you then they no longer blackmail you as the evidence is all out in the open. Always best to keep a little back for future use.

Another idea a friend of mine put me onto is to have a points system, were by you have to earn points for certain dares/tasks. It is important for you to keep earning the points because if your total reaches 0 the blackmailer releases the evidence. It is a sort of slow burn sort of thing as it is up to you to keep earning those points.

I had this method used on me but things changed soon after starting and it never really got off the ground, such is life.

My blackmailer had my mother in laws email address and lots of humiliating photos of me, so I was in real danger of being exposed. Luckily the person involve was a nice person and never used it.

But for a while I felt really at their mercy and I always had that nagging thought in my head that they just might do it. I have to admit it is a great turn on.

Luckily my mother in law has changed her address and her previous account is deleted so I feel a bit safe now.

If anyone whats to talk about these methods or swap ideas then pm me.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #47
bondage
Account Banned

email me at [email protected] and i will send you photos

Dislikes: Public, illegal, eating poo or drinking pee and family.

Boring: Mausterbation

Accepting all dares sent to me via pm
Old 04-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #48
womble

I have had some people ask for more details about the blackmail points system. I have typed out some details about how its done, If you want to know more pm me and I'll send on.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Old 04-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #49
cuddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone View Post
It may sound sexy, but with blackmail you need to be careful. Blackmail can and has wrecked people’s lives.

You need to be sure that you can trust the person you are allowing to blackmail you, whoever that may be. You are entering into a sort of consensual blackmail agreement, a bit of an oxymoron in terms, so some initial limits need to be set or understood.

You need to be sure of timeframes, limits of things you will be required to do, financial demands (payment of “get out” clause), etc. Some blackmail agreements can result in nothing more than an opportunity to make money via set payments etc.

In consensual BDSM relationships you can usually get out of the relationship if it goes bad. How will you end a blackmail agreement if you later decide you want out?

Just a few things to think about and discuss with your potential blackmailer first.
Even if you know and trust the person, they still always have that option to abuse you. They can use it even if you do the dares, or if you break up and they're mad at you afterwards. Dangerous stuff.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #50
womble

That is quite true cuddles and I fully agree. But lets face it, its the risk element and the powerful hold it gives over someone that people enjoy weather it be real life or just fantasy.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #51
mindphuk

Maybe an idea to have safe blackmail with limits kept would be thru a "man in the middle".

That means, someone builds a forum or a community where one can find blackmailers and victims. The victims would upload evidence material to the server where it is saved encrypted with private key of the victim. The server guy is all exposed with their real life data running the website/forum and the TOS forbit using of the material outside of the site's rules.
Now the victims describe limits and maybe levels what should be exposed when. Now they find a blackmailer who gets the archive of evidence material. However they can not use it instantly, they must request the key from the server describing the reason and level. Now if everything is fine, the server gives out the key for a certain level and the evidence is open and can be used.
This would include a neutral "man in the middle", an instance that makes sure that all limits and the levels are kept... or somehow like that...

Edit: Or even better, there are two keys needed to encrypt the evidence, so the blackmailer needs the server key and their own key used together to open the archive. And the server key they only get when everything is by the rules and limits.

Straight/Bi-curious, switch

Yes: Xdress, bondage, humilation, soft pain, cfnm, pictures (w/o face), cam, shaving bodyhair, ice, Xdress hidden (under "normal" clothes) anytime.
Maybe: Gay, cmnm, petplay, money, hard pain.
Reluctantly: Messy good clothes, destroying property, very long dares.
No: Naked outside at daytime, Xdress outside at daytime, family, involving people that know me, shaving head/brows, scat, blood, pet-food.

Last edited by mindphuk; 04-27-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #52
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindphuk View Post
Maybe an idea to have safe blackmail with limits kept would be thru a "man in the middle".

That means, someone builds a forum or a community where one can find blackmailers and victims. The victims would upload evidence material to the server where it is saved encrypted with private key of the victim. The server guy is all exposed with their real life data running the website/forum and the TOS forbit using of the material outside of the site's rules.
Now the victims describe limits and maybe levels what should be exposed when. Now they find a blackmailer who gets the archive of evidence material. However they can not use it instantly, they must request the key from the server describing the reason and level. Now if everything is fine, the server gives out the key for a certain level and the evidence is open and can be used.
This would include a neutral "man in the middle", an instance that makes sure that all limits and the levels are kept... or somehow like that...

Edit: Or even better, there are two keys needed to encrypt the evidence, so the blackmailer needs the server key and their own key used together to open the archive. And the server key they only get when everything is by the rules and limits.
Sorry but I understand that it seems a bit complicated way where in the end the blackmailer gets the desired material, decripts it and can use it further. It gets to the simpler way where the victim gives the material himself. Because if the blackmailer has got a photo for example, the man in the middle is useless.

But I personally don't believe in consensual blackmail for 2 reasons:
1 - you need a way to quit. This makes blackmail obsolete.
2 - you don't know who's blackmailing you (if you trust the blackmailer then it's obsolete again) you don't have a way but this can get far to illegal or stupidity. Maybe the blackmailer is an idiot punk who has your mail and gives everything away to your contacts without even bothering to blackmail you. Then laugh with his friends about that. Trolls are everywhere on the net.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #53
31yosissyslave

anyone? pm me...........
Old 05-15-2011, 04:40 AM   #54
themajor

I'm looking to either be blackmailed or be the blackmailer, anytakers PM me, i have MSN and Yahoo

20/M/UK
Sub
Interested in: CBT, Mild-Medium Pain, Anal, Forced Bi, Semi-Public, Candles
Limits: Extreme Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, Messy, Cross Dressing
Old 05-15-2011, 04:51 AM   #55
Smallsteve
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Smallsteve

I have blackmail (at their request before) and really pushed peoples limits but it does involve trust but it is s I have ever of the horniest things I have ever done, although I wouldnt want to be blackmailed!
Will play online with any age, sex or size

Feel free to add me on messenger or skype or PM me on here. Happy for friend requests on here as wanted to enjoy the site as much as possible. I am 37yo UK Male

Main limit is showing face unless on cam
Old 07-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #56
max power
Account Banned

i'd like to be blackmailed

Limits: public,family,illegal acts,pain,ice,/pictures,video,webcam/
(might do)
Old 07-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #57
mrjellyboom

Send a message via MSN to mrjellyboom

i can blackmail.
i will push limits, but when someone say stop, will i stop.

just pm me or send me a mail

Dislike: CBT, wegie, pain, humiliation, messy

Limits: poop, extreme pain, family/friends, extremely, public, anything illegal, anything permanent,

Spoiler:
i love to be hypnotised so send me any hypno files you have and i will do them
Old 07-16-2011, 07:08 AM   #58
mrjellyboom

Send a message via MSN to mrjellyboom

okey i alredy have to many. sry but i don't blackmail any more people

Dislike: CBT, wegie, pain, humiliation, messy

Limits: poop, extreme pain, family/friends, extremely, public, anything illegal, anything permanent,

Spoiler:
i love to be hypnotised so send me any hypno files you have and i will do them
Old 07-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #59
Jari

I would love to blackmail someone into becoming my sissy slave. I greatly prefer someone who is living alone.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:11 PM   #60
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Blackmail. Hmm.

There is a massive power exchange involved, so I can see the appeal (that said, it is possible to create this in other ways). I can see the appeal for those who want to feel powerless - there really is no power to escape or refuse.

I'm not saying don't - just make sure the person is the right person to give that control to! Of course, I am the right person!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail