Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #46
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Admit it, you fuck up on purpose to get me going
Go spank your ass for 5 minutes, and when its nice and pink, write "Disappointment" on your right buttcheek and "Failure" on the left. Then go stand in the corner for 15 minutes, hands behind your back. No rubbing that sore bottom either. While you are in standing in the corner, think of something you can do to impress me, to make me reconsider my opinion of you.
i did this one. it was a good punishment for someone who couldn't complete a dare! and while i was standing there. the only thing i could think of is that i would have to complete a more difficult dare to prove myself!
Old 01-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #47
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Put on a pair of panties and get out the vibrator. Find at least 25 pictures online of cocks you fancy, and, say, 10 pictures of girls with their legs spread. Save them to your harddrive. While you do that, play with your pussy through the panties. Edge at least twice, make those panties soaking wet.
Once you have done your two edges, find the 35 pictures and put them on your screen as a slideshow. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Then put those wet panties on your head so you can smell your pussy with every breath. Get on your knees in front of the screen and beg like a good doggie, tongue out, wag your butt, paws in front. Whine and whimper. Beg like you mean it, make sure, everybody who is watching you in the back of your mind knows exactly how much you would like to have those cocks in your cunt right now and how much you want your face shoved into those girls' pussies.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #48
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
You may have an orgasm, but only fully naked, with bare tits, spanked 50 times each, nipples clamped and only by humping on furniture, that is not inside your room. At the moment you come, free your nipples and enjoy... You may combine this with peter's...
my whole family is home, and they are litterary everywhere. i might not get to cum tonight

Quote:
Put on a pair of panties and get out the vibrator. Find at least 25 pictures online of cocks you fancy, and, say, 10 pictures of girls with their legs spread. Save them to your harddrive. While you do that, play with your pussy through the panties. Edge at least twice, make those panties soaking wet.
Once you have done your two edges, find the 35 pictures and put them on your screen as a slideshow. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Then put those wet panties on your head so you can smell your pussy with every breath. Get on your knees in front of the screen and beg like a good doggie, tongue out, wag your butt, paws in front. Whine and whimper. Beg like you mean it, make sure, everybody who is watching you in the back of your mind knows exactly how much you would like to have those cocks in your cunt right now and how much you want your face shoved into those girls' pussies.
i just did this one. thank you for my punishment/new dare.

i'm actually kinda shy so at first i was really embarrassed to whine and beg. but after a while i realised that it just made me wetter and hornier, so got really into it and started to whimper like a good little bitch.

right now i'm just sad that i don't have any of those cocks to fuck me and cunts to bury myself in.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #49
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
You may have an orgasm, but only fully naked, with bare tits, spanked 50 times each, nipples clamped and only by humping on furniture, that is not inside your room. At the moment you come, free your nipples and enjoy... You may combine this with peter's...
couldn't do this one last night

do i get to do this dare today or am i to recieve a punishment for not being able to do it?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #50
baby_doll

Hi, everyone.

I have really enjoyed all the dares you've been giving me so far! It makes me feel like such a dirty slut to do all these things with my family so close.

Now, I'm going to my grandparents this afternoon (in 1 hour) and I would love to get some more dares. Maybe something for tonight or maybe something to do while I'm there.

thank you so much!

emma (which is my name, seeing as i haven't said it before)
Old 01-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #51
nxne

You are very welcome Emma.

---

You could have a small vib or something equivalent in your pussy for the duration of your stay at the grandparents. I bet that would make you feel dirty enough. You are also to excuse yourself during dinner (I assume you'd have a sit-down dinner, if not, do it at your own timing), go to one of the empty rooms, get naked, remove the item in your pussy and get yourself off WITHOUT touching your pussy (e.g. rubbing on furniture etc). Don't forget to clean up after yourself though and re-insert the item! Sounds fair?
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:47 AM   #52
baby_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxne View Post

---

You could have a small vib or something equivalent in your pussy for the duration of your stay at the grandparents. I bet that would make you feel dirty enough. You are also to excuse yourself during dinner (I assume you'd have a sit-down dinner, if not, do it at your own timing), go to one of the empty rooms, get naked, remove the item in your pussy and get yourself off WITHOUT touching your pussy (e.g. rubbing on furniture etc). Don't forget to clean up after yourself though and re-insert the item! Sounds fair?
it sounds completely fair, seeing as i couldn't complete the dare that was given to me yesterday.

the only problem is that i don't have a small vibe any suggestions?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #53
nxne

You're a clever girl you can figure this out ;]

But: if you can take it, you can use a dildo and support it in by the panties, or part of cucumber wrapped in a condom, or a thick marker pen wrapped in a condom...

As usual report when done.
nxne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 AM   #54
baby_doll

Quote:
You're a clever girl you can figure this out ;]

But: if you can take it, you can use a dildo and support it in by the panties, or part of cucumber wrapped in a condom, or a thick marker pen wrapped in a condom...

As usual report when done.
thank you! and i always do
Old 01-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #55
baby_doll

Quote:

---

Hi, i just did this one. I'm still at my grandparents place, but i had to tell you all about it. After we had dinner i excused myself to go the bathroom. When i got there i almost left, because i felt so embarrassed. But i got undressed and straddled the bathtub. There was a carpet with suction cups laying over it and it felt so good when i started humping it.

Now i'm sitting with my family and i feel so dirty writing this with them so close.

Please, give me more dares to do here!
Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #56
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Find something to put in your pussy and keep it in right in front of them

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #57
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Now i'm sitting with my family and i feel so dirty writing this with them so close.
Well, maybe we should aggravate this a litte.
Write 50 times "I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking".
Then describe to us, how much your pussy is aching to be touched.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 01-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #58
baby_doll

Quote:
Well, maybe we should aggravate this a litte.
Write 50 times "I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking".
Then describe to us, how much your pussy is aching to be touched.
I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking.
I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking. I am a horny girl, my cunt does all my thinking.

I'm so horny right now. My legs are shaking from my need of having my pussy touched.

If i missed a scentence i should really get a punisment.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #59
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

46? 46? Are you kidding me?

Go excuse yourself, go to the restroom, edge once through your panties. Then lick up that wet patch off those panties and get back to your family. No more touching that horny cunt, apparently it is distracting you too much.
I hope you feel like exploding with need everytime you move your ass on your seat or rub your thighs together.

PM DARES
Old 01-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #60
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

You should edge right in front of them. Rub yourself through your clothes (discreetly!). Or maybe just try crossing your legs and tightening them in a way that stimulates you (i.e., rocking a foot).

Since you missed four sentences, you should do it four times. Hope you don't get too carried away. >

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare female, nipple torture