Old 06-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #46
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

N'awwww. That was a really really cute chapter :3

LUST<LOVE :3
Old 06-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #47
alex987

Dude.
This story just keeps getting better and better.
Seriously. I mean it.
And two chaps in one night: Rockin!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:08 PM   #48
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

YAY! Those were amazing new chapters, and I cannot wait to read more. You are an awesome writer, and I love this story!!!!!
: )

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #49
Abmp

Wow.
That is what I hope for, not just lust but something more, more emotion, more love.
Amazing. Truly.
And btw you're cool enough you don't need ice (and yes that was my attempt at flattery... Please do judge me :P )
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #50
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hi all sorry i havent posted today i had some business to attend to !!! thank you for all your comments ! and, lol, for the conversation as well

hope you enjoy chapter 9!

Chapter 9

Then suddenly Ryan turned to me and with a small grin on his face he said “you know you are an amazing friend James.” Of course that made me reciprocate the smile back and it was then I realized I didn’t just lust after Ryan anymore, I loved him.

And with that life changing realization I noticed the clock; it was time to get out. The last hour had just flown by. As we went to make sure that Ryan's friends were going to get out of the pool assuming that they totally forgot that we were playing hide and seek with us. After seeing them and signaling them to look at the clock we made our way to the lockers and then to the changing rooms.

As I begun to get changed I thought how different life was since the last time I was in here only 2 and a half hours ago; I used to think he was only fit and that my goal was to see him naked but these feelings have evolved. Yes
I would love to see him naked but I could cope without that stuff, I just wanted to spend all my waking moments with him! And my sleeping moments too! I hadn’t told him my feelings yet but did that really matter? Even If only spent my time with him as friends I would still be content.

I soon finished and I left the swimming center, with Ryan, having a smile on my face and my self esteem higher than normal.

As we sat waiting for our parents talking about random stuff like we normally do, I realized this IS what we normally do. He was acting like nothing had happened in there. I wasn’t about to let him shut me out again! This was something that was seriously affecting his life and he has to talk to someone about if not me but someone professional!

So as my dad arrived and I waved bye to Ryan, being the stubborn and nosey person I was, I vowed to find out what was wrong with him.

However it was like we had a psychic link as 2 minutes after I left Ryan outside the pool I received a text from him saying:

“thx 4 today! I dunno wat came over me in there! Can we talk about it later on msn?”

“Hmm progress!” I whispered to myself as my dad gave me a weird look like I was mad. I replied “of course” and sat back and fantasize about what kind of life I would want with Ryan.

As evening approached I enviously sat staring at the computer screen until the message I was hoping for appeared at the bottom of the screen.
“Ryan is online”

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #51
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Aw <3 I love it. It's awesome how people are starting to make characters and love instead of just fucking. I really like this story, can't wait for more!

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #52
daremaster 1
getDare God

Getting better and better! Can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:46 AM   #53
Abmp

Once again an amazing chapter.
One thing I must comment on is ur cliffhangers, you stop just when it gets to the good stuff, it REALLY talented writing.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Signed
The Broken Record Man
Old 06-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #54
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

AAW thank you everyone

The next chapter is going to be epic by the way

Wow ive just realised this story has increased from about 450 views to 1750 views in one week so a MASSIVE thank you

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #55
alex987

Awesome chapter dude. I am 110% guilty of loving this story waaay too much.

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #56
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

So pumped for the next part! Can't wait for more!!!!
Totally awesome man, keep it up!

Live like you were dying

Old 06-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #57
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Chapter 10

As evening approached I enviously sat staring at the computer screen until the message I was hoping for appeared at the bottom of the screen.
“Ryan is online”

“Hey James” I read after hearing a ping,

“Hey! Are you alright now? You were a little shaken up today?” I replied avidly, I hadn’t thought about anything else since I got home. I barely had an appetite at dinner I was so worried about his fragility. “Oh well that’s love for you” I thought to myself.

I started to reminisce about when I was at the park with a few friends, the only time I’ve seen Ryan angry so far and how differently I would act now compared to how I did then.

Quote:
“Hey Ryan want to play a game of football?” I said, he looked like the kind of person who enjoyed football he had the physique for it and with the blistering heat of 29o I was hoping I could get a better look at the physique by getting him to take his shirt off.

The mere thought of the sweat dripping down his abs sent muscle convulsions all throughout my body.

“Nah I’m fine thanks ill sit this one out,” he said sitting further back on the bench.

“Oh come on why not?” I said dedicated for my plan to work.

“BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO, CHRIST” he shouted across the field and storming off.

I was shocked I had never heard him shout before and at something as frivolous as football as well.
Was it my fault? Did I push him too far? I seriously doubted so.
And with that I was back into the conversation with Ryan. I chuckled at how immature I was and how I couldn’t interpret my feelings! Normally I wouldn’t of questioned myself like I did with him. I thought how much I had changed since first meeting Ryan.

“Yeah sorry about that. I feel like I owe you an explanation” he said snapping me back into what was being said.

“No you don’t! You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to!” however my mind was contradicting that. Shouting tell me tell me.

“I know I don’t have to tell you but I want to!” he replied bringing a warming to my heart that he trusts me enough that he is willing to tell me his secrets and maybe it was the secret I had been waiting to hear since I met him., “but you have to promise not to tell anyone”

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t.” I knew that it must be pretty important if he didn’t trust me as much as usual.

“Right ok, as I know that you wouldn’t react badly to me telling you this, it all started when I came out at my old school as gay….”

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:21 AM   #58
Abmp

Wow. Damn your perfectly placed cliffhangers!
Again an amazing... I need to buy a thesaurus... chapter.
Signed,
You avid reader,
The Broken Record Man
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #59
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nicely done. I loved it! Seriously, you are awesome, and I cannot wait to read more!!

Live like you were dying

Old 07-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #60
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Evening ! or afternoon ! or morning ! depending on when and where you are reading this from

This is chapter 11 and it includes a flashblack however this time it is from ryans perspective just in case anyone get confused

Chapter 11

“Right ok, as I know that you wouldn’t react badly to me telling you this, it all started when I came out at my old school as gay….”

OH MY GOD WHAT?! Did he just say what I think he just said!!

“You’re gay? Wow” I replied, I then shouted yes so loud that my parent shouted back telling me to be quiet.

“Yeah, that’s not a problem is it?”

“Nah don’t worry anyway please do continue” I said trying to sound as cool and calm as possible when really I was jumping for joy.

“Ok cheers, that means a lot anyway yeah … I only came out to one of my friends and well I regret that!

He went around and told everyone at school even though I asked him to keep it too himself as I’d only just realized myself and I didn’t think I was ready for a mass come out! Especially with the people that were at my school! They were a bunch of idiots!

I then had about 20 different names being called at me every week. People even refused to sit next to me, they said that if they did I might try to kiss them or they might catch being gay or something.”

“Wow really?! That’s horrible!” by this time all I wanted to do was to give him a giant hug! I couldn’t believe people would be so mean! “What about the teachers? Didn’t they do anything?” I replied more inquisitively than ever.

“Well yeah but they aren’t exactly everywhere are they?! And they can’t make people like me as well!” he said. He was obviously and quite rightly frustrated at the whole situation, he never snaps without good reason. “That wasn’t even the worse thing that happened to me.”

“WHAT?!” I wouldn’t of been able to go through this emotional torture that these bullies put Ryan through least of all without my friends to support me!

“Yeah there was this one day when I was walking out of school......"

Quote:
I put my headphones in straight away as I started walking out of the grounds to start my journey home when suddenly I felt a shove from behind which was full force so I fell to the ground. I turned and looked at the perpetrators; it was 6 males from the year above. I knew they were from the year above because they had a different uniform from mine.

“What the hell was that for” I shouted at them.

“Ha I’m surprised you didn’t enjoy that, being touched by a proper man, isn’t that right gay boy?” The biggest said with a smirk on his face.

I was unsure what to do. I had these 6 gigantic people towering over me with no chance to escape!!

I love weiners and nuts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth