Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2023, 09:29 AM   #46
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
good girl you orgasmed twice! from sucking cock and riding another. such a whore. I think you deserve an extra reward from me, since you orgasmed twice, ill double it, give yourself 50 hard spanks to EACH cheek as a reward~
Thank you Sir,
the moment this whore saw your order she went to fetch her spanking implements. As Sir didn’t specify which I had to use I let chance decided and picked one randomly: the smallest wooden spatula.

I pulled down my pants to uncover my naked ass, then this whore bent over the bed she got splitroasted on on earlier, and began the spanking. The small spatula is harsher than the spoon, it slapped my ass so hard and so noisy, I squirmed and had to pause every ten to collect my strength again and go for another round.
The last 10 to each cheek were so difficult to deliver, I was whining and my ass felt hot as hell already.

When I was done I stayed bent over the bed for a bit, my holes exposed and my ass radiating heath, then went to check how my whore ass looked.

My ass is cherry red right now, and I managed to spank exactly over the bruises left by the punitive spanking of some days ago, I think later tonight they will turn purple.

Thank you so much Sir, this whore is very grateful.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 11:29 AM   #47
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You did so well an orgasmed like the whore you are. Having your butt and your mouth filled with huge synthetic cocks and following orders given by strangers in the internet. You can really be a proud whore.
But since you did not train your greedy butthole enough and begged us to be punished your beautiful orgasms come at a prize. You will stand naked Infront of a mirror and give your ass 50 lashes of the belt per cheek and orgasm. Look yourself in the eyes, count the lashes out loud and thank yourself for each one. You earned them all by yourself.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:42 PM   #48
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
You did so well an orgasmed like the whore you are. Having your butt and your mouth filled with huge synthetic cocks and following orders given by strangers in the internet. You can really be a proud whore.
But since you did not train your greedy butthole enough and begged us to be punished your beautiful orgasms come at a prize. You will stand naked Infront of a mirror and give your ass 50 lashes of the belt per cheek and orgasm. Look yourself in the eyes, count the lashes out loud and thank yourself for each one. You earned them all by yourself.
Thank you Sir, this whore executed your task.

I wore a chocker that nearly looks like a collar and stripped naked in front of the mirror, observing my naked body and the black stripe on my neck, then folded the belt to get it ready and began my spanking.
The belt hit my ass one slow and hard strike at the time, the angle and the way I have to swing it make it impossible to just hammer my ass quick like I can do with more rigid implements, and that gave me the time to really take in my expression as the belt hit, and thank my whore self for earning herself this spanking. Lash after lash my arm was starting to hurt, and my ass was feeling so hot, but I kept going, dashing the next one and then the next one. I could see my eyes half closed, my lips curl, my tits bounce when I managed to hit harder and winced a bit.

After I was done delivering 100 to each cheek, 50 for orgasm, I kissed the belt, and kneeled naked to write this report, sitting on my heels.
My ass feels such a strong burn, it’s much more widespread than the one after the spanking with the spatula, it feels like it’s radiating heath.

I will go to bed still feeling it for sure.

This worthless whore has still three days left in her week of anal training. Her hole has now be throughly fucked but for sure can use more education, as it was ignored for so long.

I thank in advance anyone that wishes to assign me tasks for the next days to keep this whore used, or that wishes to punish or humiliate her in any other way for her lax anal discipline.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 07-19-2023, 02:05 PM   #49
namesfelix

to help keep your training going heres a morning task. every morning for the next three days, during your morning routine, you must have all your anal beads in, so before getting dressed until your ready to start your day or leave. keep them in~
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 03:08 PM   #50
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

To remind you of your place, you will undress immediately when you come home and put on your choker. You will stay naked and ready to be accessed as much as possible. You will end each day by practicing your oral skills on the big dildo for 15 minutes, followed by kneeling naked beside your bed, reflecting on your progress as a whore.

likes, dislikes, limits

Last edited by malesub19; 07-19-2023 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Autocorrect
The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 10:25 PM   #51
ella_ella

Quote:
to help keep your training going heres a morning task. every morning for the next three days, during your morning routine, you must have all your anal beads in, so before getting dressed until your ready to start your day or leave. keep them in~
Thank you Sir,
this whore executed her first morning task.

She went to sleep with the beds and lube next to her pillow, and as soon as she woke up she rose up the shirt she sleeps in to expose her hole, went on all fours on the bed, lubed the beads and inserted it in.

It was so odd being it the first thing I did in the morning, feeling the beads enter my hole one after the other when I was still sleepy.
I then went on to do my morning routine: ate a yogurt, washed my teeth and face, and began dressing my top half only. The beads have a wide base and would keep me stretched, I felt it every second, and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Then I went to the bathroom and before putting on pants and shoes to go outside, I bent over the sink and slowly removed the beads, observing my still sleepy face contract a bit as my hole felt all their ridges.
I got myself cleaned from the lube then dressed up and are about to go out.

Thank you Sir for giving me a task that allows me to start my day feeling like a complete whore already.

Old 07-20-2023, 01:40 AM   #52
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I have two smaller tasks for you:

1) You will get naked and kneel dow with your anal beads Infront of you. Your job now is to find a Mantra to say whenever you put your anal beads in or out. Each bead should symbolise an idea or an experience you had during your anal punishment.

2) Lay down naked on your back. Take a rüber band and explore your whole body except your face and breasts with snaps. Where does it hurt more, where does it hurt less? Does the pain change between body parts? Where does it hurt the most? Take your time to experiment. To be really thorough explore your body like that for half an hour and rank the body parts in order of pain tolerance. It will be a good basis for later punishments.
And since you slacked so badly with your anal training before we started to remind you, you will snap your butthole 50 times and another 50 to the Area that hurt the most. Add 100 snaps to the area that hurt least.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-20-2023, 07:51 AM   #53
ella_ella

Quote:
To remind you of your place, you will undress immediately when you come home and put on your choker. You will stay naked and ready to be accessed as much as possible. You will end each day by practicing your oral skills on the big dildo for 15 minutes, followed by kneeling naked beside your bed, reflecting on your progress as a whore.
Thank you Sir,
the second I got home from work this whore removed all her clothes and wore her chocker, nearly frantic at the idea of looking so slutty and ready to serve. I fetched the big suction cup dildo and after wandering where it would be more suitable to place it to practice, I placed it on a wardrobe door, at the same height of my mouth.
I bent slightly over, legs parted, so that my holes would be fully exposed, and started the timer.
I began just sucking the tip gently, then licking it from base to tip, placing kisses allover the shaft, then I put it fully into my mouth, seeing how deep I could take it, nearly able to take it to the balls. I stayed still with the cock in my mouth for a little, feeling my pussy getting wet, feeling it tense, then I began fucking my mouth. I alternated fucking my mouth deep and slow, 10 second deepthroats, and fucking my mouth shallow but very fast, while I found myself spreading my cheeks and my pussy lips with my hands, imagining inviting anyone that would pass by to fill any of my holes while the mouth one was being or service. It felt like it lasted for so long, but in the end my alarm rang and I let the dildo out, drenched in saliva, my jaw a bit sore and my tongue feeling raspy and dry.
I went to drink a glass of water then kneeled on the floor, still naked save for the collar.

Quote:
You will get naked and kneel dow with your anal beads Infront of you. Your job now is to find a Mantra to say whenever you put your anal beads in or out. Each bead should symbolise an idea or an experience you had during your anal punishment.
This whore observed the beads for a couple of minutes, thinking about her punishment and training so far, and wrote down this set of phrases:
“this whore’s holes should be ready to serve”
“her mouth always ready to swallow dick”
“her pussy always wet and inviting”
“her asshole always be lubed”
“her ass always spanked in submission”

Quote:
Lay down naked on your back. Take a rüber band and explore your whole body except your face and breasts with snaps. Where does it hurt more, where does it hurt less? Does the pain change between body parts? Where does it hurt the most? Take your time to experiment. To be really thorough explore your body like that for half an hour and rank the body parts in order of pain tolerance. It will be a good basis for later punishments.
And since you slacked so badly with your anal training before we started to remind you, you will snap your butthole 50 times and another 50 to the Area that hurt the most. Add 100 snaps to the area that hurt least.
I lied down on the bed, and began with my upper part. It didn’t do much on my arms, but I noticing it hurting more close to the elbow, while it hurt less close to the wrists. My collarbones were not bothered by the snaps, so I moved lower. My ribs were not feeling much pain either, but it intensified a bit on my hips, leaving an aftermark, like I had bumped into something. My belly was absolutely impervious to the pain, and the space just above my pussy was not hurting much, so I decided to leave pussy and ass last and move to the legs. The external part hurt very little, but moving towards the inside I could feel the sting, especially in the upper part, closer to the groin. Back of the thighs hurt way more than the external and front part, but less than inside, and I was expecting the back of my knee to be among the places that hurt the most, but it was not. I kept going down, testing various parts of the legs, not finding much change, not even when I reached the feet… again I was expecting the soles to hurt a lot but they were just slightly more uncomfortable than the rest of the leg.
I then went up to my asscheeks. I tried snapping on the sit spot first, and while it hurt more than the leg it was still not so striking, but when I hit just above it I found myself wince. I tested around a bit that part, the middle section of my ass, and I noticed that like for my hips where the band had snapped it would leave an afterburn, a dull pain.
Then I did my pussy. The outer lips hurt less than the painful part of the ass, but still had that lingering kind of pain. I was expecting my clit to make me jump, but it was more of a dull pain afterwards that during the snap.
Then I went to my asshole… Sir it hurt so much. I was moaning when counting, legs to my chest, going rigid like trying to escape the pain I knew was about to land. The first snap made me literally jump, and it didn’t get better with any of the subsequent ones. By the end of the 50 I felt my eyes water, and whined in distress when I realized I was going to have to deliver other 50 there, because it was the place that hurt the most.
I first did 100 on my belly, the place that bothered me less, and I could feel my hole burn, the space between my cheeks around it hurting like it had been scratched by nails, and it was all I could think about during the 100 snaps to my belly.
I delivered the rest of the snaps, counting out loud, my voice trembling at each snap and pitching high as my hole kept getting punished. By the end of the 50 I was tearing up, my hole feeling so sore, and like I had tried enter it with something spiky that scratched it allover.

Thank you Sir for your punishments and tasks, this whore is very grateful to have been properly used and humiliated.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-20-2023, 12:20 PM   #54
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Well done whore,

I want you to insert your anal beads reciting your Mantra out loud bead by bead and clean your medium plug. Remove the anal beads reciting your Mantra again and insert the plug. Now see if another 50 rubber band snaps to your plug feel different. If they hurt less, retry with the big plug.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-20-2023, 12:53 PM   #55
namesfelix

heres a task for tomorrow. Since your week will be ending. since its been 5 days and tomorrow would be six, I want you to pick one, PART of a task, edging while spit roasting, riding while at your work chair, deep throat training in the bathroom, intense spanking and submitting. Pick one of those each day, and do them back to back. I think youll find it easier the second time after such training~
My suggestion for your longer term training or goals is to do one of those 6 that you pick every day, to keep you trained and practiced.
The following 2 users say Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 07-21-2023, 12:22 PM   #56
ella_ella

Hello Sirs, sorry for the delay on my daily report, is here this whore’s account.
I began the day as ordered, putting as first thing the anal beads inside my ass.
I recited the mantra Sir’s instructed me, taking time for each bead to enter me as I recited the words.
“this whore’s holes should be ready to serve” - the smallest bead came inside, and my so used hole could barely feel it.
“her mouth always ready to swallow dick” - the second beads went inside.
“her pussy always wet and inviting” - the third bead went it, the first one I could feel some stretch for.
“her asshole always be lubed” - the fourth beads entered this whore’s asshole, stretching it for real.
“her ass always spanked in submission” - the fifth bead went inside me, as big as the medium plug, its base wide keeping this whore’s hole stretched.
This morning I woke early because I had some cleaning to do, so without any clothes on save for my choker I went on mopping the floor. Doing chores while collared and plugged felt like what this whore was meant to do, every time I had to bend over to mop on some corner I could feel my pussy hole so exposed, and the beads shifting to stretch my hole more.
After I was done, I went to take out the beads, and obey Sir’s new task.

Quote:
Remove the anal beads reciting your Mantra again and insert the plug. Now see if another 50 rubber band snaps to your plug feel different. If they hurt less, retry with the big plug.
I inserted the medium plug I had cleaned while waiting for the floor to dry, and laid on my back, legs spread, to again use the rubber band on my hole.
I first did some tries to find which angle would allow me to snap it on my whore’s hole, then I realized I could lodge a part around the base of the plug, so the snap would hit me directly on the hole. I began the spanking, and Sir it hurt so much. The first snap made me jolt up my hips, but I kept going. Being around the base gave the rubber band the perfect angle to hit me mercilessly, each snap landing directly on the ring, abusing it hit afte hit. When I was at 40 I was tearing up, but forced myself to not stop before the end of my punishment. I thanked Sir out loud for the last 10 snaps, knowing this whore deserved every bit of it for being so lazy in her anal training before.
I removed the plug after I was done and got dressed for the day, feeling my hole sore and hot.

This was this morning Sirs, now this whore is about to perform her daily oral task and the other task from Sir Namesfelix.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-21-2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2023, 01:36 PM   #57
ella_ella

Quote:
. You will end each day by practicing your oral skills on the big dildo for 15 minutes, followed by kneeling naked beside your bed, reflecting on your progress as a whore.

Quote:
heres a task for tomorrow. Since your week will be ending. since its been 5 days and tomorrow would be six, I want you to pick one, PART of a task, edging while spit roasting, riding while at your work chair, deep throat training in the bathroom, intense spanking and submitting. Pick one of those each day, and do them back to back. I think youll find it easier the second time after such training~
My suggestion for your longer term training or goals is to do one of those 6 that you pick every day, to keep you trained and practiced.
As I came home I got ready to perform Sirs’s tasks. I stripped naked and wore my chocker, then I went to clean the two dildo that were going to deliver me my dose of anal and oral discipline.
I placed the suction cup one against the shower’s wall, at the height of my face.
I set up the first timer, 10 minutes, as I wanted to start with Sir’s task of oral trailing before moving to my choice of task, the splitroasting and edging.
I bent a bit over with my legs just wide enough that my holes would be nicely exposed, and began sucking in the dildo. I started licking it all, like I was worshiping the cock that was about to fuck my mouth and then my ass, then closed my lips around it and just began fucking my mouth. I bobbed up and down, drooling around it for lubrication, letting it hit the back of my throat. Sometimes I would stop to deepthroat it, feeling my pussy twitch while I was so still and with my mouth full, then resumed the fucking.
When the alarm rang, I removed the dildo from the height it was at, and stuck it at my pelvis’s height. I rolled a condom on it and lubed it generously, then swallowed the medium dildo to a deepthroat (after taking the big one so long, the medium feels confortable), set up the 20 minutes timer, then turned around, guided the tip to my hole and just pushed back, slamming it all inside. It felt so good, this whore felt ashamed of how much the liked the sensation of having her ass filled after a long day.
I began moving, fucking my ass fast on the dildo. My hole felt smooth and accepting, and I increased the speed a bit, doing deep long strokes, till I felt tension build in my pussy, I stopped, dildo fully inside me, and began fucking my mouth hard with the dildo I had been holding in it. The edge lasted incredibly long, I was surprised of it.
When I felt safe I began again fucking my ass on the dildo. I decided to try something different and tried see what would happen if I rolled my hips up towards it, like I was being fucked into and I was adjusting to present my hole better at every thrust. It was a fully new sensation, the dildo seemed to fuck into me so deeply, so fully, really stretching and slamming into my hole, reaching places inside different from before… I don’t know how long I lasted before edging but it was not long.
I stayed still, with just the tip of the cock inside, sucking disperately on the dildo in my mouth. I was bent over, my pussy drooling down my thighs, the chocker feeling tight on my throat.
I began moving again, slowly, because I didn’t want my hole to go unfucked for too long. I tried letting it slip out and enter me again and every thrust, finding a nice pace, the cock so easily fucking this whore’s loose ass.
I noticed this didn’t seem to be bringing me to orgasm, it was nearly soothing and calming, being penetrated over and over, then I tried thinking what to do to change things up. I decided to move the dildo a little higher, so that to be fucked by it I’d be on my tippy toes. Still sucking on the cock in my mouth, I guided it inside my ass again, and nearly let the dildo in my throat fall when I bottomed out.
I was barely able to stand, the cock inside me being the thing keeping me from falling, impaling me into stillness, poking against my womb from the inside.
It felt so humiliating and so delightful, I had to grasp the shower head to keep myself steady, the dildo in my ass and being my only steady supports. Then I began moving back and forward, along the dildo, letting it fuck me into barely touching the ground every time I bottomed out. I lasted I think 10 strokes. I didn’t want to stop so I kept going but slowly, dangerously close to coming every time I had it all inside. When I felt like I was about to truly come, I stopped to fuck furiously my mouth once more, to calm down, and unattached the dildo from the wall, sticking it lower on the wall, to change the angle.
Having I reached the 3 edges I removed the chocker and turned on the water, and began cleaning myself, dildo still in my ass and the other cock still in my mouth. Then when I heard the timer ring I slipped the cock out of my hole, and proceeded to finish cleaning myself, the other cock still in my mouth.

When I was done I kneeled naked in front of the shower, my toys lying in front of me, and wrote my report.

Thank you Sirs for your tasks, this whore is truly being allowed by you to discover the full scope of how much of a anal slut she is. She is so grateful.

This whore hopes she will receive more task for the next two days to keep putting her holes to use to the end.

Last edited by ella_ella; 07-21-2023 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:28 PM   #58
namesfelix

Youve been so good. It feels a shame to keep wasting your pussy juices when you edge anally. So heres what you can do.
We can get tripple pentration a small try but namely this is to help reinforce how a good girl should act. Servicing cocks over herself and reminding you how horny that mkes you.

Similar to your previous task. Youll be putting your anal beads in your ass fill it good and deep. While kneeling and with those beads in your ass. You will blindfold yourself. Taking your suction cup dildo in one had you will deep throat it 20 times. Holding it deep 20 times for 5 seconds each. When done you can then use your vibrator on your amal beads base. Thighs. Hips. Above and around your lips.
Now that your warmed up you can take off the blindfold and get your thick dildo and you may, Put the head of the dildo inside your pussy but only if your mouth and ass remain full. Then rub, smear, and wipe along the length of the dildo against you lips get it good and covered in your own wetness. Once you feel its well lubed by your own excited pussy juice you can lick it all clean. Just your tongue no hands or kissing just lapping at the cock like a greedy whore.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:46 PM   #59
ReallyMadHermit

I don't see anyone asking you to play with your markers, how about you see how many fit in your asshole after such extensive training? You'll need markers, a dildo to suck, rubber bands, a book, and the small spatula...

Put the markers in one at a time, do so on your knees, naked, bent over something to keep your back level. You'll want to have rubber bands handy to keep them bundled properly...

But that's so pedestrian, we should add a twist: count out loud with each marker you fit, saying "one marker in this whore's hole, two markers in this whore's hole..." etc, until you can fit all 20. For every marker that you can't fit, edge once from rubbing your clit, and then spank each ass cheek 10 times with a book, I want those impacts to jolt you, and for you to service a dildo thoroughly with your mouth during your spanking.

Then, with your ass full of markers, you're to crawl 20 laps around the room on your hands and knees. Do your best not to let any markers fall out, if they do, you're to pick up the clean side with your mouth, carry it for one lap, set it by the dildo, start sucking again, put it back in your ass, then spank your pussy 3 times with the small spatula, before resuming your laps. You can only stop when there are no markers on the floor, or after 100 laps if the prior condition proves impossible...

I hope you enjoy this task, I look forward to the report~
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 01:28 AM   #60
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
I don't see anyone asking you to play with your markers, how about you see how many fit in your asshole after such extensive training? You'll need markers, a dildo to suck, rubber bands, a book, and the small spatula...
Thank you Sir,
but as for my hard limits, I won’t insert anything that is not flared and made to be put there into my ass, and won’t do ass to mouth, so I cannot comply with most of Sir’s task.

Advertisements
Kink Talk