Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #46
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
I agree that if that is how she coped then so be it. However, wasn't that what she was doing before? Also, wasn't her going out and being able to party one of the reasons presented to originally kill her child? Or at least make her child pass out so she could do as she wished?
yeah, all she wanted to do was party party party. what puts it all over the top is she got a tattoo that says "Bella Vitta" meaning "Beautiful Life" after Caylee went missing (died).

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #47
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
yeah, all she wanted to do was party party party. what puts it all over the top is she got a tattoo that says "Bella Vitta" meaning "Beautiful Life" after Caylee went missing (died).
Woah I never heard that mentioned before... That is all kinds of screwed up right there. Child gone, wouldn't you think life was a horrible dark place?
Stupid people.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #48
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
I agree that if that is how she coped then so be it. However, wasn't that what she was doing before? Also, wasn't her going out and being able to party one of the reasons presented to originally kill her child? Or at least make her child pass out so she could do as she wished?
Yes it is, im not saying it was right or wrong but personally I think something happened to the child i dont think she intentionally meant to kill her but I do believe she had something todo with her death so like a said before Murder 2 or Manslaughter not Murder 1 and no death or a hung jury or acquittal.

Last edited by Bigbear; 07-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #49
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
Yes it is im not saying it was right or wrong but personally I think something happened to the child i dont think she intentionally meant to kill her but I do believe she had something todo with her death so like a said before Murder 2 or Manslaughter not Murder 1 and no death or a hung jury or acquittal.

Of course it is wrong killing a person (if she did), how can you even have the option of "it is right" at all in there?

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
loke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #50
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loke View Post
Of course it is wrong killing a person (if she did), how can you even have the option of "it is right" at all in there?
no the yes it is (should of had a comma) was for how she copped I know killing a person is wrong im not stupid as you can see by reading all my other posts in this thread
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #51
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
no the yes it is (should of had a comma) was for how she copped I know killing a person is wrong im not stupid as you can see by reading all my other posts in this thread
Oh.

Yeah, that comma would of helped a lot

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #52
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Oh.

Yeah, that comma would of helped a lot
its cool it was my fault thanks though (im fix it so i dont look stupid)
Old 07-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #53
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
its cool it was my fault thanks though (im fix it so i dont look stupid)
Want me to delete that post then?

Old 07-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #54
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Yes it is, im not saying it was right or wrong but personally I think something happened to the child i dont think she intentionally meant to kill her but I do believe she had something todo with her death so like a said before Murder 2 or Manslaughter not Murder 1 and no death or a hung jury or acquittal.
No way she should get man for that. If she was just trying to get the kid to pass out so she could go out and party and the kid died as a result of it, the intent was still selfish. While she didn't mean to kill her, she was still trying to cause harm to the child so she wouldn't have to deal with her.

That's like beating the crap out of someone but not meaning to kill them but the person dies anyway. That's a terrible thing to do and no way she should get off with it because she didn't mean to kill her just get her out of the way so she could enjoy herself.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #55
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
No way she should get man for that. If she was just trying to get the kid to pass out so she could go out and party and the kid died as a result of it, the intent was still selfish. While she didn't mean to kill her, she was still trying to cause harm to the child so she wouldn't have to deal with her.

That's like beating the crap out of someone but not meaning to kill them but the person dies anyway. That's a terrible thing to do and no way she should get off with it because she didn't mean to kill her just get her out of the way so she could enjoy herself.
well shes also being charged with aggravated child abuse and if what your saying is true then its involuntary manslaughter or if malice intent is found then its Murder 2 but thats up to the jury
Old 07-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #56
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

she has a lot of charges against her, i cant remember them all.l i think felony first degree murder, aggrivated child abuse, lying to cops... there are 7 in total. i didnt read the judge's charge sheet that he gave the jury. even if she gets manslaughter, if i remember correctly, is combined with aggrivated child abuse. the aggrivated child abuse carries 30 years in prison. plus the manslaughter charges!

the judge is a hardass so she will never get out of prison. he sentenced a guy to jail for 6 days plus $400+court fees during this trial for giving the prosecuter the finger! he tore the guy a part and made him say where he worked,how much he makes and how much he has in his bank account live on national television!

Old 07-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #57
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

forgot to mention... +lying to the cops! she's never going to be free again.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #58
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
she has a lot of charges against her, i cant remember them all.l i think felony first degree murder, aggrivated child abuse, lying to cops... there are 7 in total. i didnt read the judge's charge sheet that he gave the jury. even if she gets manslaughter, if i remember correctly, is combined with aggrivated child abuse. the aggrivated child abuse carries 30 years in prison. plus the manslaughter charges!

the judge is a hardass so she will never get out of prison. he sentenced a guy to jail for 6 days plus $400+court fees during this trial for giving the prosecuter the finger! he tore the guy a part and made him say where he worked,how much he makes and how much he has in his bank account live on national television!
The judge can't do that. He should take him to court. And the judge should leave his job.

(I am not talking about the 6 days in jail thing).

These judges think they are so high and mighty and powerful, they don't know that there is a judge who is higher and more powerful and mighty than they are.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #59
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The judge can't do that. He should take him to court. And the judge should leave his job.

(I am not talking about the 6 days in jail thing).

These judges think they are so high and mighty and powerful, they don't know that there is a judge who is higher and more powerful and mighty than they are.
the guy committed the crime of contempt of court. it happens all the time. the guy should have followed the rules of the court.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #60
loke
Account Banned

" made him say where he worked,how much he makes and how much he has in his bank account"

I would take the judge to court if I was ever made to do that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk