Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #46
Embers
Account Banned

Come on fellow getdarers, i'm almost out of dares to do!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #47
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I dare you to roll two dice twice the number total is how many ice cubes you have to put in your pussy then put your vibe you on 2 then wear the tightest shorts you have no panties (hopefully they are a thin fabric) go for a jog around an through a park until the ice melts completely everytime you pass someone wearing yellow turn the vibe up 2 levels blue turn up 1 level red turn down 1 level. You have to edge twice then the third time you can cum. When you get home have a nice hot shower with your vibe on the highest level have fun.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #48
Embers
Account Banned

That's an alright dare, thanks

Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #49
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embers View Post
That's an alright dare, thanks
No prob sorry I couldnt come up with a better one you just asked for a dare because you were running out an wanted to help =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:57 AM   #50
owlart
getDare Devil

For this you'll need a pair of cute socks, heeled shoes, very short shorts and a very low-cut top that shows off as much of your boobs as possible. You won't be wearing a bra, so should have plenty of 'jiggle' as you walk around :-) Head off to the shopping mall or park again. You should be in a rush today, so when you go from place to place, make sure that you jog in a way that maks you jiggle around even more! You may not hold your boobs unless they're really about to pop out of your top and would get you in trouble. If you need to hold them, you should keep going, don't stop to tuck yourself back in. Pretend you're late to meet someone at the other end of the park/mall and jog there quickly, bouncing as much as you can on the way! The heels should give you an extra jiggle to your walk/jog too.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #51
Embers
Account Banned

that sounds like a good fun one owlart

Your clothes change dare report:

I headed to the park dressed as described (miniskirt, thong, seethrough bra and tight shirt) and with the other clothes in my bag (tight shorts, gstring, bra, i didnt have a mesh top though so I just chose another tight top). I changed the time down to 5 minutes as getting through each change twice on 15mins could have taken me all day!

Anyway some of the changes wern't that interesting, the bra I was able to slip out the shirt sleeves every time. The underwear change was easy when I pulled out the card a couple of times whilst wearing the skirt, i just had to be careful. However when I pulled it out whilst wearing shorts it posed a much trickier problem. Basicly I had to take the shorts and underwear off and then redress. Knowing this I slipped behind a nearby bench to do it, I'm pretty sure one woman who walked by noticed something but she didn't say anything.

Changing shorts to skirt and back was also not too hard I either pulled the shorts on under the skirt or the skirt over the shorts and then removed the other, i did get some looks from people as I did it close to the path but nobody really saw much.

Changing shirts wasn't too bad, I just did it fast as I could with my back to the path.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #52
owlart
getDare Devil

Good work!

I think we should send you to the swimming pool again!

You'll want a pale coloured two-piece tie-side/back bikini, as small as you can get away with at the pool (eg. thong might be ok, but probably not g-string type). It should also be thin, with no lining, so yours nipples clearly stand out through it. To go to the pool, you may wear one item of clothing only, plus shoes. At the pool, find a cubicle and get changed. Before you leave the cubicle, you must edge twice. That should help you stand out from your top Now place your clothes in your locker and head into the pool. You should enjoy the slides & flumes, and make them extra fun by sliding your bottoms to one side so you get a rush of water straight between your legs as you go down the flume! Remember to cover up before you reach the bottom though. Also, whilst you are in the pool, you must pretend not to notice that your top has slipped, exposing one or both nipples, until someone points it out to you.

Whilst in the pool, you shoud try to discretely edge. Then, if you've got a tie-back bikini, then find a good-looking lad and ask him if he can retie it for you, as it has come loose. If you're feeling brave, get him to retie the sides of your bikini bottoms too!

Find another lad and offer to race him across the pool, saying that the looser gets to flash the winner. You might get lucky, or you might have to flash him (somewhere discrete!).

When you come out of the pool, shower, and then start to remove your bikini before you get to a cubicle. You should have your bikini top in your hand before you enter the cubicle. Get changed, and before you leave, edge once again :-)
Old 07-30-2010, 04:50 AM   #53
FoxyCoxy1988

I've got one for you Embers that I've handed out to one other person before.

You must leave your house at anytime before 10:30pm wearing only 4 items of clothing (including shoes/socks). You must then walk AWAY (not in a circular route) from your house for 20 minutes. Every time a car drives past you you must immediately remove 1 item of clothing and drop it on the ground where you took it off. After the 20 minutes are up you may start to return home and pick up and redress as you go.

The catch is that you may avoid (or hide from) cars that drive past put you cannot avoid (or hide from) people. So if you see people ahead of you on the path you must continue to walk towards them (without crossing the road to the other side) on the path. If there is a turning off the road you are on you may take it if you wish but this is the only way you are able to avoid other people.

Obviously for this dare you must stay on roads and not go to the park or down other alleys etc. where there would be no traffic present. You may however choose your own route so as to find quieter roads.
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #54
Embers
Account Banned

Hi all! Afraid I havn't completed any dares but the two above are pretty good however, owlart I probably wont do yours till the schools go back pool will be rammed with kids now and foxy can we change yours to after 10.30pm? I just think that running around naked for more than 20mins in daylight and not hiding is a good mix for an arrest.

keep the dares coming remember the better the dare the sooner i'll do it

Old 07-31-2010, 11:12 AM   #55
deschut
Distinguished Member

I dare you to get out with 6 items of clothing on (at least a bra & panties). Go for a walk for at least 30 minutes in an area with houses.
Whenever you pass/cross a street, look across and find the 1st clearly visible housenumber, if it has multiple numbers, add them up (e.g. 73 = 7+3 = 10).

If the number is:
0-4: get an item back on if you're not wearing 6
5-8: get rid of your bra and panties somewhere in this area, and don't get them on for the next 2 rounds
9-12: get an item of clothing off
13-16: bend over and spank your ass
17-20: flash your boobs to the first car passing
above 20: Unlucky and very rare I would say, find a place to get completely undressed - and stay that way for 4 minutes

I hope you like this :-) It should be something different at least.

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #56
Embers
Account Banned

That is an interesting one, possible during the day because as you say more than 20 is very unlikely, it would take a 3 digit number of something like 299 i think and i dont think there's anywhere with that many houses on one street!

Old 07-31-2010, 11:32 AM   #57
deschut
Distinguished Member

That's what I thought :P
You can actually do some variants of it too - like the 1st 2 numbers of a number plate added up.

Another interesting thing to do would be going shopping, when you get in the changing rooms, count the number of available cubicles (with no-one in it!). You need to walk out of the changing room wearing that amount of items of clothing to get a different size of one of the items you've chosen to fit. Don't pick a too busy day ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #58
owlart
getDare Devil

Sure, I'd forgotten it was the school holidays now! Best save that one until it's a bit quieter.

Here's one you might combine with something else. You need either a button-through summer dress or a button up blouse and skirt. Head to the shopping mall or park wearing just the dress/blouse & skirt, a pair of hold-up stockings and heels. You should now find girls and ask them to kiss you (properly, on the lips, not the cheek). You should collect at least 10 kisses. For each girl who refuses, you must undo one button on your outfit. You are allowed to leave one button on each piece of clothing fastened, it must be either the very top or very bottom button, to stop it falling off altogether.

Once you have collected your 10 kisses, if you want to button up again, you must find a guy and ask him if he can button you up. You may only ask once, so if he refuses, hard luck!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #59
FoxyCoxy1988

Hi Embers - chose 10:30pm as thought it would be getting dark by then but still with the possibility of cars and people about? It certainly is where I am in England! Will you accept it if I put the time back to before 11pm - bear in mind you may well not end up naked if you choose your roads well!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #60
Embers
Account Banned

Ooo I thought I had to keep going until i was naked! I understand now it's just 20mins which if I see no cars means I stay clothed (unlikely I know :P )

Advertisements
Kink Talk