Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2021, 12:43 AM   #46
ThatKinkyGuy

i thought about something which made a bit horny haha so if you got any ideas to experiment with/abuse my dick please tell me ;P

The idea i had was: i have a penis pump-> i could fill it with stuff and then pump my dick up with the stuff inside ;P did this once with it fillled with a few nettles and it was quite painful, way more than just rubbing nettles to my dick but the idea stayed in my head haha ;P (will do that again with way more nettles so not only my dickhead will be touching them then)

you can request pic proof or video proof for every task dont forget haha ;P

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 03:21 AM   #47
ThatKinkyGuy

Come on guys i need ideas.. abuse my dick go crazy or whatever its just an object for experiments and other stuff

Old 05-29-2021, 04:11 AM   #48
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Can you fill your urethra with toothpaste and tape it closed until you have to pee next?

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 03:49 PM   #49
ThatKinkyGuy

sure ;P ill do that right tomorrow, keep the ideas coming

Old 05-30-2021, 10:15 PM   #50
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Can you fill your urethra with toothpaste and tape it closed until you have to pee next?
How did this go?

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 05:37 AM   #51
perpetualsunday

Take as thick an object as you can willingly manage and get it nice and deep in your urethra. Then, I want you to smear toothpaste over the head of your cock, wrap stinging nettles over the toothpaste, and (if you're uncircumcised) try and close your foreskin back over top of everything. If you're able to, use a rubber band to tie the end of your foreskin closed, and hold it there for as long as you can tolerate (but at least 15 minutes). If you want an extra challenge, once you've completed the first part then do the same toothpaste/nettle layering around the rest of your cock (holding everything in place with bands if need be) and then lock it up in your chastity cage.

If you'd be willing to send me a report (and evidence) then my kik is in bio or you can PM me here

Hard limits: Blood, public, exposing my face, blackmail, scat, social suicide
Wouldn't try: Crossdressing, diapers
Want to try: Fisting, anal only orgasm, longer term rules
Dislikes: Denial
Neutral: Humiliation
Likes: Anal, CBT, sounding, exhibitionism, bondage, pain, cum-eating, bladder control, piss play

Toys: Chastity cage, large dildo

KIK: perpetualsunday
I'm in for Strip On Demand permanently (or at least indefinitely)
perpetualsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 07:59 AM   #52
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
How did this go?
So, i got two short videos of that, i guess i pushed it through all my dick right into my body which is very unhealthy i guess but i didnt feel anything wrong today ;P it burned much, but less than i thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetualsunday View Post
Take as thick an object as you can willingly manage and get it nice and deep in your urethra. Then, I want you to smear toothpaste over the head of your cock, wrap stinging nettles over the toothpaste, and (if you're uncircumcised) try and close your foreskin back over top of everything. If you're able to, use a rubber band to tie the end of your foreskin closed, and hold it there for as long as you can tolerate (but at least 15 minutes). If you want an extra challenge, once you've completed the first part then do the same toothpaste/nettle layering around the rest of your cock (holding everything in place with bands if need be) and then lock it up in your chastity cage.

If you'd be willing to send me a report (and evidence) then my kik is in bio or you can PM me here
did this right now just after reading it because im horny af haha ;P my dickhead is now covered in toothpaste surrounded by nettles with a quite long object in my uretha and my foreskin is closed so everything stays in it burned very hard at first but i now became slightly used to it and it just feels funny haha (like when your arm went numb, just that its my whole dick now even when its only on the dickhead and under its foreskin) ;P

the next person which gives me a new task can decide for how long itll stay like this (if noone answeres within 15 minutes after this post, ill take everything off and clean my dick to get ready for a new crazy experiment)

new crazy ideas always welcome you can really abuse my dick in any way, disgusting, pain, funny, unhealthy.... only nothing which is obvious to cause permanent damage like a tatoo or piercing

Old 06-02-2021, 04:48 PM   #53
ThatKinkyGuy

moooooreee please ;P the last newest tasks are done i need new stuff to try using on my dick or new crazy ways to abuse my dick ;P

Old 06-02-2021, 06:34 PM   #54
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Not an experiment with your dick, but instead your balls, if you are willing.

Saw a video that claimed the testicles have taste buds, that is, you can dip your balls into a liquid food or sauce, and the taste would transfer to your mouth.

So I suggest you take a variety of sauces (soy sauce, hot sauce, etc), dip your balls into them, and see if you can taste the sauce in your mouth.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:31 AM   #55
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Two ideas:

One, cover your dick in a decently thick layer of icyhot, then, leaving the cream on, use your vacuum pump and see if the burning gets worse

Two, get some turtle wax and a microfiber car towel and buff/polish your dick, see if you can get it to be actually shiny

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 09:48 AM   #56
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

I know you alreadytalked about it but you never finally did it ;P

Insert a worm into your uretha (make sure it cant crawl to deep)

it has to be all the way in so you cant see it any,ore from the outside ❤️
Video of that to me on kik.. thanks ❤️ (You know my kik)
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:02 AM   #57
colinst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I know you alreadytalked about it but you never finally did it ;P

Insert a worm into your uretha (make sure it cant crawl to deep)

it has to be all the way in so you cant see it any,ore from the outside ❤️
Video of that to me on kik.. thanks ❤️ (You know my kik)
That's a bit extreme lol, cruel u

Kik is colinst2020
colinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:11 AM   #58
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinst View Post
That's a bit extreme lol, cruel u
I know him and i know he will do it ;P

His dick is not really his dick its just hanging off his body ready for our experiments ;P

He surely will send me the video soon ❤️
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 08:54 AM   #59
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I know him and i know he will do it ;P

His dick is not really his dick its just hanging off his body ready for our experiments ;P

He surely will send me the video soon ❤️
well, unluckily shes right there i will do it since its for science... :/
actually im also quite curious how it feels so its definitely an experiment someone has to do and thats exactly whats my test object dick is for

so if you got other experiments please inform me and describe me how i should do them

Old 07-16-2021, 09:01 AM   #60
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Okay so set mouse traps up and then do naked push-ups with your dick close to the traps if you can keep it up then all is well but let it drop and get caught by the traps. I think 4 trap catches should be enough. Oh and send video to any who ask on kik
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iluvXTRMcbt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crazy, dick, experiment, penis, test