Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2016, 07:07 PM   #46
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'm also looking forward to the second part of the report. Must have been a thrill to know so many people were having fun because of your obedient actions.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #47
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Trying to guess what happens next. I'm going with being made to cum in front of a group.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #48
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Part 2 still to cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I enjoyed your report as always Andrea, glad you are back. Looking forward to more of them in future, especially the other 3 scenarios that lost the voting . Enjoy your sirs cock and keep up the good work
Sir, John

Thank you for your continued support. I am always trying to be the best cock slut for my Sir, but I always seem to disappoint him....

With that said...he has kept me home today...so I can hopefully catch up....on my reports....

I am a tad distracted at the moment.

After servicing his cock all morning, Sir has now placed me on my knees, legs bound to the legs of the bench. Bending over, ass in the air....he has left for work, leaving me to tend to my reports and be mercilessly tormented by our fuck machine....

xoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 11:14 AM   #49
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir, John

Thank you for your continued support. I am always trying to be the best cock slut for my Sir, but I always seem to disappoint him....

With that said...he has kept me home today...so I can hopefully catch up....on my reports....

I am a tad distracted at the moment.

After servicing his cock all morning, Sir has now placed me on my knees, legs bound to the legs of the bench. Bending over, ass in the air....he has left for work, leaving me to tend to my reports and be mercilessly tormented by our fuck machine....

xoxo
I am making the most of these reports while I'm not in chastity at the moment. I should stop reading them when I am or it may be unbearable!

Very good reports.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:26 PM   #50
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sloooowww

Hopefully the speed is set to "painfully slow" haha.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 01:07 PM   #51
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Friday night...Part Two....

Sir has the fuck machine programmed...I am unsure of when I am fucked soft and painfully slow or hard and vigorous....Its been changing continuously. Aaaannnd....he has increased the size of the dildo slightly. I am not complaining. I love when my extremely tight, wet cunt is filled with hard cock....

See? Distracted....

Lets get onto the second club, shall we....
Busier than usual....I am thinking there are more men in attendance than women. What shall this slut do? I was thinking to myself. First, enjoying my drink, seductively sipping from my straw. My eyes were scanning the room...who was watching me...who did I want to watch...my eyes look at Sir and he leads me upstairs. So many things happening....a man getting a blowjob on the couch, another couple fucking, a woman tied up on a contraption, blindfolded while a man is tapping her with a flogger.
I sat down beside them and watched. Sir stood over me, watching me closely. He bent over, his hand slowly opening my thighs, his fingers finding my wet pussy. Slowly he circles my clit, slightly parting my swollen lips. My clit was so sensitive and then his finger slowly slides inside of me. My legs opened wider, back arching. With his free hand, Sir slightly unzipped my corset exposing my breasts just a smidge more. His face close, I can feel his breath on my mouth. Wider I open, moving my hips as his fingers fuck me. I look at him, not saying anything, but he knew what I wanted to ask...”No, you cannot not cum, slut”..... He teased and tormented my hungry pussy, his fingers alternating between my clit and my wet fuck hole. Stopping, he put his fingers in my mouth...mmmm.

Sir did not let me devour his cock in the second club...I was a little disappointed. Before we left, we stood on the balcony and he kissed me hard and long...for all to see. He wanted everyone to know I was his.....

My mouth fucked his cock all the way home.....I was a happy slut....

Old 09-20-2016, 01:15 PM   #52
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Amazingly hot report! Although you still got me at "ass in the air" from your current position. Man!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 09-20-2016, 03:14 PM   #53
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir has the fuck machine programmed...I am unsure of when I am fucked soft and painfully slow or hard and vigorous....Its been changing continuously. Aaaannnd....he has increased the size of the dildo slightly. I am not complaining. I love when my extremely tight, wet cunt is filled with hard cock....

See? Distracted....

Lets get onto the second club, shall we....
Busier than usual....I am thinking there are more men in attendance than women. What shall this slut do? I was thinking to myself. First, enjoying my drink, seductively sipping from my straw. My eyes were scanning the room...who was watching me...who did I want to watch...my eyes look at Sir and he leads me upstairs. So many things happening....a man getting a blowjob on the couch, another couple fucking, a woman tied up on a contraption, blindfolded while a man is tapping her with a flogger.
I sat down beside them and watched. Sir stood over me, watching me closely. He bent over, his hand slowly opening my thighs, his fingers finding my wet pussy. Slowly he circles my clit, slightly parting my swollen lips. My clit was so sensitive and then his finger slowly slides inside of me. My legs opened wider, back arching. With his free hand, Sir slightly unzipped my corset exposing my breasts just a smidge more. His face close, I can feel his breath on my mouth. Wider I open, moving my hips as his fingers fuck me. I look at him, not saying anything, but he knew what I wanted to ask...”No, you cannot not cum, slut”..... He teased and tormented my hungry pussy, his fingers alternating between my clit and my wet fuck hole. Stopping, he put his fingers in my mouth...mmmm.

Sir did not let me devour his cock in the second club...I was a little disappointed. Before we left, we stood on the balcony and he kissed me hard and long...for all to see. He wanted everyone to know I was his.....

My mouth fucked his cock all the way home.....I was a happy slut....
Wonderful report slut, I'm understand why you're sir doesn't let you cum, you seem to enjoy it . Also I didn't know you had a fuck machine, I'll definitely try and come up with some tasks using that later. Any chance you can describe what it's feeling like right now?
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:55 AM   #54
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Sounds like it was still a fun time at the 2nd club you just wasn't putting on a show for all to see! But you got your reward on the way home so there's that! So what happened next you still haven't told us how you got your orgasm or are you still in denial after the weekend and having been teased by all of us

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:15 PM   #55
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Did you remember to roll your skirt up at every red light? How short did it end up by the end?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:10 AM   #56
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Did you remember to roll your skirt up at every red light? How short did it end up by the end?
Yes, I did roll up the skirt at every red light. By the time I arrived at the hotel, the skirt barely covered my dripping wet pussy, and, my thighs were glistening...obviously....

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 09-22-2016, 05:16 PM   #57
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

There is something about seeing JUST the bottom ass checks ... so much hotter than completely naked! Its all about the tease ... yet you seem to know that already!!

HERE IS MY AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk